15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Cluvio

Cluvio est une plate-forme moderne d'analyse en cloud basée sur les langages SQL et R qui vous permet de créer et de partager de superbes tableaux de bord interactifs.

En savoir plus sur Cluvio

I just absolutely love their product vs value ratio.

It is expensive, so for little startups as us isn't possible to use the pay platform. It don't have google analytics.

Cluvio - Notes

Cluvio a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 75 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cluvio ?

Jordan
Jordan
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool and Beautiful UI

Commentaires : Great. Can't fault them.

* Extremely easy to use, very intuitive UI * Full featured - everything I need * Great graphing features

The cheapest paid plan they have is still a few hundred bucks a month. That's expensive. They do offer a free plan but with limited features and usage. It's a shame they don't have a cheaper plan geared towards small companies wanting some basic reporting needs.

Jacqui
Head of Software Engineering (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Very happy with Cluvio as a product.
We would like to have an easier way to manage our dashboards though. We find that a lot of our dashboards are under-used and so we now have a job of cleaning them up. We haven't found a way to identify which dashboards/reports this could be from.
Foldering/tagging reports could be really helpful, by department for example. And perhaps auto archiving of dashboards/reports that are identified as "single use". Would be really helpful to also have a monitoring dashboard to identify slow running reports?

Ease of use and entry level for engineers with SQL knowledge.

Generally creating reports is really smooth and intuitive. Only issue I have found is with SQL snippets when I was using them for 1 liners, like joins. I received vague errors when there were issues, and using snippets within snippets was very temperamental so have since avoided using them.

Allan`
Data Engineer (République dominicaine)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

My review

We use it mainly for embedded analytics. It's very easy to embed in a web app.

We are highly limited in terms of UX. Dashboards have constraints that are hard to integrate with our UX standards. There are a few available metrics too.

Brian
Technical Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Powerful Reporting Tool

Commentaires : Cluvio has become a critical piece of our operations. We rely on numerous scheduled reports and SQL alerts to let us know when a potential problem has surfaced as well as to provide daily reporting. The Dashboards are used by nearly everyone in the company as a way to easily check on product performance and client success.

I love that it connects to my databases and allows me to generate reports from my own queries. Also, the scheduled reports and SQL alerts are very helpful.

I really wish it allowed for uploading and reporting from Excel/CSV files

Austin
Founder (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

When your project at home gets more serious get Cluvio

Commentaires : I have had absolutely 0 problems or complaints

It's free. It's simple. Best part is they don't hassle you into buying a paid subscription. It's a blend of these three reasons that when I grow Theta Gang (my business) I will absolutely make sure to continue using them and purchasing a larger subscription as my data complexity grows. I just absolutely love their product vs value ratio.

Visuals are a little lack luster, but i'm more of a table guy anyway

Graham
Data Warehouse Architect (Suède)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 51–200 employés

Cluvio

Commentaires : Was good to quickly get dashboards up and running. After long term use I feel the code within dashboards has become unmanageable, hence the comment about external source control.

Quick to create dashboards based on SQL queries. Easy to embed dashboards in external applications.

No integration with git. Hard to know what database tables are being used where. Would like the ability to store SQL for widgets externally in source control. It's basically just for simple dashboards. There are greater tools for self service analytics. No SAML integration. Don't like the "pay additional price for extra security", i.e. IP restriction. I think security should come as standard in IT tools.

Noel
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Clean, consistent, and reliable

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been great with Cluvio. Although I don't have experience with more than just a couple of BI tools (Metabase, Tableau), Cluvio has been very easy to learn and fully take advantage of its capabilities.

Product is very easy to learn and use. It is very consistent in its application of new functionality and its new features are worked into the UI very well. Dashboard creation is very straightforward, and it is very easy to switch between your data sources. The filter functionality on reports is also pretty flexible. The ability to create custom and secure sharing links has been very helpful in sharing communication with customers. The API service has also been very useful. Finally, Cluvio's customer service is probably the best customer service I've ever worked with. Fast, informative, accurate, and helpful are the only types of responses I've ever received from them.

I personally would really like the option to have drilldown links open up new tabs as opposed to only creating bread crumbs. While conditional formatting on reports is nice, it could use some updating to be a little more robust (i.e. multi-column conditions or at least be able to make the conditioned based on a different column). No access to in-depth user usage data without requesting it from Cluvio, and even then we do not have access to the data directly, but instead have to request custom reports. Not the worse thing, especially considering the speed of Customer Service, but still slightly annoying.

Ravidhu
Ravidhu
CIO (Sri Lanka)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

was pleasantly surprised !

Commentaires : its a user friendly product which guides you through its features. i had no trouble figuring out and the learning curve was not steep. during my 1st week in the trail, i was emailed by representative (CEO of Cluvio) and he helped me set things up and when i inquired about a discount - he politely declined (citing policy) and suggested other open source Dashboards. this itself impressed me greatly and made me sad to leave Cluvio.

the level of customization's need to be tinkered with a bit but overall i got a sense of how feature packed Cluvio is, having tried several other dashboard solutions i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

the price was the only factor. it wasn't sustainable for us we needed a much lower subscription, we later on switched to powerBi

Sachal
Sachal
Co-founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires

Powerful Product, Great Value, Thoughtful Customer Service

Commentaires : We're able to quick and easily analyze, visualize and share the data we need internally and externally. Awesome product.

- Super easy and fast to setup and use - we were up and running in a few hours and it's quick to build additional reporting when we need it - Fully featured - it does pretty much everything we need, and when we have suggestions for additional things we want the company is super responsive - Great value - definitely more bang for your buck than the competitors we evaluated - Thoughtful service - they respond quickly and thoughtfully for any questions

Kajetan
Kajetan
Performance Marketing Manager (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

A great help with few minor flaws

Commentaires : Thanks to Cluvio I was able to create reports about my leads and measure the quality and quantity of them which improved my PPC campaigns a lot.

I love the possibility to create reports and connect all the data from various sources and share them within the team. Cluvio is doing its job and it helps us a lot.

Sometimes after I created a table it shows only some parts of data. I can see all of the data only after sorting them a few times. It's strange and almost caused me mistakes in my reports a few times. Also, error messages are very unclear to me.

Daniel
Senior Product Specialist (Canada)
Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Intuitive Software

Commentaires : We're using Cluvio to visualize and analyze data collected by an app on mobile devices.

For someone who has never used SQL before, this software made it very easy for me to start querying databases and extracting data. I haven't created any reports from scratch yet myself but I have edited reports created by others and I found the process intuitive and easy to pick.

The editing of reports seemed slow at times but I'm not sure was this due to the overall size of the data source that I was trying to access or something else. Also there is a bug that hasn't been fixed where the PDF files in the automatically scheduled have a blank map where the map is fine in the body of the email itself.

Mike
VP of Product (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Simple and lightweight tool for real-time analytics

It is less expensive than competitors. Different roles and access for users is great. Visualization tools are also great.

It would be great to be able to extend SQL with additional functions, like loops. It would also be helpful to support more data sources, like Salesforce

Lead Data Scientist (R.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Excellent Dashboard Software

Really beautiful charts, easy to build and has an R console! With their business plan it's really easy to build bespoke dashboards for specific teams in the business, and I can even share dashboards with external contacts with their links feature. Customer support has been second to none. Cluvio have on several occasions gotten on a call with me to talk through the product, and their turnaround time is outstanding. Cluvio has made a huge impact on our reporting of all our analytics!

Nothing really to add here, it's fantastic!

Sloan
Product Manager (É.-U.)

Great company and product

Very responsive team, easy to use interface, adds a lot of value to my day-to-day as a Product Manager above using a SQL or Redshift workbench

They are a younger company so some features are yet to be build out like filters and robust styling, but i'm confident the team will tackle these items in the future.

Brice
Strategic marketing officer (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201–500 employés

Cluvio

5,0 l’année dernière

Cluvio has excellent graphical features and is easy to use and fairly intuitive and the reporting is very smooth

At the beginning the price is way too expensive for my taste

Pablo
Pablo
COO (Brésil)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Really useful

Commentaires : It was what I was looking for. Every month I use it to present the numbers for the "investor update" and also to analyze the sales. It would be great if I could pay to have the basics benefits of share the data.

I test the pay platform and it is really useful. As we don't have enough sale to pay it, know we are using the free resource. I loved the option to share the numbers only, and it's really easy to integrate and create all the graph.

it is expensive, so for little startups as us isn't possible to use the pay platform. It don't have google analytics

Bruno
IT Manager (Brésil)

Decent tool, price a little high

The software is very intuitive, easy to use and has an amazing UI. The data types and charts are awesome and surely give users great options to display the information they need.

The price is a little too high for me and my non-profit business, sadly. The tool is very undocumented and doesn't let you change colors for the data displayed.

Raghavendra
Software Architect (Inde)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Great Tool for doing Analytics

Commentaires : We have been using Cluvio since couple of Months, So far We are happy using this tool, It meets our embedding requirement, Overall Very Happy using Cluvio

* We can quickly develop dashboards * Alerts and Exports (pdf , Excel CSV) are very good features

Embed Api performance needs improvement. Table Customizations needs some improvement

Jeffrey
Senior Analyst (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

Great "Right Sized" BI Platform

Commentaires : My experience to date has been seamless.

The software is obviously in infancy, but currently has a great foundation of useful functionality. The support staff has been great!

I wish there were a few additional formatting and customization options. I fully expect this to be included soon.

Sebastian
CTO (Chili)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Easy to use, flexible, beautiful

Commentaires : LNow I have a live dashboard in our office. We still have the free plan so we can only see one dashboard, but still very cool.

The ease of executing and visualizing queries. Easy to share/collaborate. Very easy to customize. Open and account and start using it right away

Isabel
Isabel
Docente (Venezuela)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Cluvio is a software very intuitive, easy to use and fast to setup.

This software is beautiful, the data types and charts are awesome and gives great options to display the information that need the users. It has some really nice features like the filters and the data display types.

This software is so expensive for the small owners bussiness. The tool does not let you change colors for the data displayed. Also it lacks explanition for various features.

Juan Carlos
Internal Control Coordinator (Salvador)

Excellent cloud analytic software!

1. Bussiness intelligent software. 2. Aadvance report creator. 3. Your data on the Wall. 4. Good administration security. 5. Easy share.

It should be a great idea to make more comercialization about this software because in my office only few people knowledge the great capacity It has. But in general is a great tool.

Samuel
senior analyst (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Super simple, beautiful visualizations

Commentaires : Utilizing Cluvio to start building out internal analytics at an early stage software company. We didnt need a super complex, costly tool - cluvio was simple and easy to use, and suits our current dashboarding needs perfectly.

- Easy to get up and running - Reasonably priced - Very nice graphical outputs, easy to build -

- Occasionally a bit buggy, but very responsive customer support

Design, 11–50 employés

Cluvio feels like a solid product, and it is seriously worth considering for data visualization.

Commentaires : I managed to accomplish data visualization needs on the project I was working on.

It was a very clean UI, and offers most of the customization options desired by users. Usability is also good.

The price is a bit much for small companies, specially in under developed countries. It could also improve map quality.

Francesco
Managing Partner (Italie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

A great solution to centralize your data

I liked the ease of use and the possibility to use different data source.

For big query is slow: the bottleneck is the external DB, not Cluvio itself, but I would appreciate a caching mechanism (like a BI software)