15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Netchex

Un système original basé sur le Cloud qui aide les employeurs à gérer le cycle de vie des employés, du recrutement à la retraite.

En savoir plus sur Netchex

Ease of use and flexibility for customization.

It does log you out after a period of time which I expect but some employees seem to get frustrated with that.

Netchex - Notes

Netchex a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 155 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Netchex ?

Senior Director of Corporate Administration (É.-U.)

Awesome overall Experience

Commentaires : It makes my life easy!

Their Customer Service and Support is the best I have seen both in knowledge and friendliness. Their product is super easy to use.

If I had to come up with a con, their custom reports could be a little more user friendly. The good news is, that if you cant make your custom report do what you want, Customer Support will.

Moser
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Netchex saved us time and money

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : They have saved us time and money and my sanity. I used to have to process payroll manually and trying to figure out everyone's taxes was taxing, so this has literally saved me!

The ease of use and the helpfulness of all their representatives. I know I can call and get help if I don't understand something or need someone to walk me through a task. They also send these great HR questions and answers which has been helpful to not only myself, but my management team and the Webinars are very informative.

I don't think there is anything about Netchex I don't like.

Hiring and Training Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

NetChex Super User

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a massive improvement of what we were using before. It is lightyears beyond that. We have to take some extra steps to figure things out, but the customer service has always been helpful.

It does have so many features. I enjoy how to you can assign certificates. It is nice that you can customize the dashboard. It is pretty easy to onboard and the task system is really nice.

It is not intuitive. It take a while to set something new up in NetChex. It is not easy to figure things out. You need to be asking a lot of questions to see what NetChex can do and how to do it. It would be nice if it integrated with other systems. It does not play with any of our other systems.

Sally
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Regret the Choice now

Commentaires : I have been with them for like 9 years now, and have explained above why I have been with them. I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy. But I might reach the end of my patience soon, and just move to another one.

Well, it is like any other payroll software. When I selected it about 9 years ago, I had other options, but their representative was very persistent and offered a good price. At that time, I used to travel often and was looking for a software where I could do my payroll online and this was one of the features offered, so I opted for it. Like I said there were options, and all the softwares I was looking at offered it, so it was a question of making a choice and I made it.

For about 8 years, we had the swipe clock, and there was definitely the issue of 'buddy punching', so we decided to do the biometric clock. Again, I had a couple of other options, but I am sure everyone is aware of how much time and energy goes into inputting data for all the employees. Only one of our companies has 100 employees and we have more than one. It is a laborious task, which I already went thru when I moved from another software to this one. It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you. Having gone through it once, I wouldn't want to do it again, which is the only reason, I am hesitant to move to another company. Well my problems started when we moved to the biometric clock. Either they have not given us the right hardware, or I don't know. But almost every 2 weeks, I see the punches from the clock have not uploaded to the software. In the 8 years that I had the previous clock, it might have happened maybe 4 times, so an average of once in 2 years, that was ok right. But this is like once every 2 weeks, and I have informed them. they replaced the clock once, but the same thing is happening again, so maybe it is a software compatability. But if is frustrating. Wastes a lot of my time, and they don't seem to have an answer

Bayardo
CFO (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Streamlined and Efficient Payroll System: A Game Changer for Businesses

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I must commend the exceptional customer support provided by the Netchex team. Whenever we encounter any issues or have questions about the system, their support staff are always prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable, ensuring that our concerns are addressed promptly.

Moreover, the system is highly customizable to suit the specific needs of our business. Whether it's setting up different pay schedules, defining various deductions, or incorporating specific compliance requirements, Netchex can accommodate it all. This flexibility ensures that our payroll processes align perfectly with our business objectives. Another aspect that sets Netchex apart is its robust reporting functionality. The system provides comprehensive reports on various aspects of payroll, allowing us to gain valuable insights into our workforce costs, compliance status, and more. These insights empower us to make informed decisions that drive business growth.

The user interface is incredibly intuitive, but there is a bit of a learning curve. Navigating through the system can be improved a bit for those with limited technical expertise.

Rachel
Rachel
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Series of Unfortunate Events

Commentaires : The experience we were sold and the experience we received have been in polar opposition. The sales team was involved and detailed but the staff at Netchex appear to be not well trained and far from experts in payroll and HR processing. Management will address concerns but there is no follow up and issues persist from month to month and years. The entire experience has been very dissappointing and challenging. We moved to Netchex to create efficiencies within our limited staff responsibilities and have ultimately created more work for accounting, payroll and HR. We have zero confidence in the ability of the Netchex staff and software to provide accurate results and recompute everything.

Sales team showed a software that was completely different than the software that we have. Sales team shared a seamless approach to payroll in a time that we needed simplicity. The payroll processing is not complicated and fairly straightforward to navigate as long as your business is limited in size and scope of personnel.

Time and Attendance needs a new programmer. The current software cannot maintain accrual based PTO, retro PTO or rollovers between banks. The tax department does not know basic tax laws - it took over 6 months to get a corrected W2. We filed Employee Retention Credit with our former vendor because of the lack of confidence in processing tax forms. There is no dedicated customer service representative - it is a call center. We paid for NetBenefits to integrate with our health insurance provider and there has been no file transfer take place in almost 2 years.

Sandra
Controller (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Payroll Service Provider

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We are a very small business and we don't have all the features available because we don't need it. In general Netchex is a great payroll provider. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a payroll service.

I absolutely love their customer service. They are very professional, and very very friendly. They never act like you are a burden to them.

I wish they had a six month follow-up training session after implementation. There are always questions or issues that arise that that kind of follow-up would be a tremendous help.

Melissa
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Best Tool for Businesses

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Netchex combines everything you need and makes it seamless. I have had many companies offer us pricing to move to another provider and no one has ever gotten remotely close to the price we pay to Netchex.

I love the easy to use website and mobile app that Netchex offers. Anytime I have had a question, I can get in touch with someone right away to guide me.

The only issue I have had is remembering where to find some of the reports that I do not use that often. When that happens I can usually find the answer on the Help site.

Ranee
SERVICE MANAGER (É.-U.)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés

Netchex offer a great product!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Netchex has been great and truly helped our company move in the right direction with online timeclock and payroll.

Netchex is any easy to use point and click payroll, attendance software. The ease of switch to Netchex from our previous online payroll platform was appreciated. They set up multiple training sessions with our Administration and Office Manager teams to ensure ease of use. They have been helpful in answer all of our questions and making the transfer seamless.

The onboarding process seems slightly redundant for our new employees. They are required to attach documents for every step of the process, even if there is not necessarily one to attach. We have received some complaints there, but otherwise all is good.

bridgette
owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Netchex works

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The pros about Netchex is that it allows for a streamline and user friendly process as it relates to recording time and payroll. At one times, employees were even able to clock in on their phones because it was protected by a firewall.

Although I did not experience this, some employees ran into an issue when connecting Netchex to a certain early wage access app. But overall, I have no complaints.

Kelli
Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great for Mid-Sized and Small Companies with Simple Payrolls

Commentaires : We went onboard with Netchex during a growing stage of our company. Netchex was ok for us and definitely filled a need and got us where we needed to go during that period of time and for that we are grateful. However, the payroll / benefits system was not setup with "effective dating" that worked while we were with them. Meaning, major updates like annual increases and open enrollment changes for our 4000 team members had to be frantically entered in the time between one payroll processing period's closing and the next payroll processing, which can be challenging when you have union and weekly locations. There also was no mass approval option for open enrollment, which was a major challenge on our benefits team. Multiple times we were told that the issue was fixed but it never worked properly while we were there, resulting each year in massive situations where either the new benefit rate would be applied too early or the old rate would apply too late, meaning lots of payroll corrections. Again, their software would be just fine for a company that has a basic, uncomplex payroll with up to 1 or 2 thousand team members. We just outgrew their available functionality with our complex needs.

The simplicity of the software Ease to use Relatively easy to setup

Not easily scalable to company growth Reporting is antiquated - must be an excel guru for reporting to be ok - Basic reports are fine but report writing tool is difficult to navigate and sometimes just doesn't work (times out trying to query)

Michaela
Payroll Administrator (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

The customer support team is friendly and prompt. Netchex has been a great asset for our department.

Commentaires : This software has allowed our company to automate several tasks that were previously done on paper and required more manual labor. This software has also created more time for the employees in our department to focus their time and efforts on other areas that have increased our productivity.

This software has been utilized at my previous company, as well as where I am currently employed and it has been an overall great experience. This software has allowed us to automate processes across all of our locations and begin laying the foundation to implement a uniform system for our company as a whole.

One of the things I like the least is the amount of times the site gets overloaded with users and stops working, or will kick me out while actively working on something. I have been kicked out while hiring a new employee, and even while processing payroll. That is certainly the most frustrating thing about this software.

Michelle
HR Payroll Dept (É.-U.)

The ease of use with Netchex was apparent from the beginning!

Commentaires : There are things that presented challenges early on that have been changed and simplified over time. I am sure there is room for expansion and growth but, the team at Netchex seems to work diligently to stay at top of the game!!

From an Administrator stand point, Netchex works well and was easy to pick up! From the side of the End User, I think this product is fabulous!! The security enhancements added recently have given me a sense of security that was questioned before. I love the fact that I am able to access my check stubs, W-2's and other information I haven't been able to access with previous employers. While I know there are many companies out there that offer this type of service, the support with Netchex has been impeccable!! The product overall has served us well and we look forward to continuing to grow with Netchex into the future!

Tahara
Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

my overall experience with Netchex its great.

Commentaires : the benefits I get from this software are the following: easily to navigate, easy post jobs internally, easy to add benefit information, easy to look as time and attendance issues. etc...

i like that it's easy to navigate the software and that it's web based I can put the application up on my phone or tablet. I can work from anywhere in the country.

What i like lease about this Software is the reporting. The reporting should give you more options to work with you should be able to create the reports use information to reference and cross reference things. I just need the reporting to be more advance reporting system.

Vicky
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

The Payroll System was not what it was promised to be!

Commentaires : I've currently ran 3 payrolls and they have been extremely challenging to complete.

The ease of clocking in for employees either on the phone APP or at their terminal. When the payroll is finally completed, it is a bit more accurate than our previous software and takes less time to complete

The training was so less than what was expected. The guidebooks do not even show the applications that we need to use for our business and getting someone on the phone to help is next to impossible. You are at their mercy when you are at a standstill to answer your questions or fix mistakes when you need them.

System Administrator (É.-U.)

Easily used and understood by any employee

Commentaires : Great for seeing our team and how their over time or daily hours are coming in.

It's nice to be able to check your hours and also if you're in management to see what your team is doing daily. Also nice to have easy access to your I-9 and other important info

It's only as useful as your team lets it be. You need to have people who actively update it and use it correctly to see the best functionality from it

Lisa
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)
Textile, 51–200 employés

Ease of use and having all feature in one system is great!

Commentaires : Saves time with it all in one system.

Netchex is a all in one system, time and attendance, payroll and reporting. Able to access in multiple locations if need be. Love that it is cloud based.

Would like more features that can be tuned to each company. And reporting structure, more features. I would like to be able to change some of the attendance reporting. More graphing capabilities.

Mags
Director, HR (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés

Top Notch Service!

Functionality and having an all in one platform! I like having the ability to not only run payroll but also turn around and post a job and having an applicant tracking system.

Sales Reps have changed and I have not heard from anyone since rep left but having other reps makes the world of difference. They always take care of me needs or concerns!

Sheryl
CFO (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

Netchex is the BEST!

Commentaires : Ease of use and great customer service when I questions or concerns.

ACA and payroll management. During the PPP loan process, they provided lots of reports to make applying easy!

Nothing. It has everything we need to process payroll and manage our employees.

Renee
Controller (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 201–500 employés

Payroll rolls smoothly along

Commentaires : Payroll, Benefits and ACA reporting all in one software

There are lots of components in one package. Customer Services is very helpful. Ease of use is helpful on the administrative end, as well as the user end.

Some components are difficult to work and training provided is sometimes not very helpful and has to be self taught

Jennifer
HR (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 501–1 000 employés

Seamless HR resource and database

Extremely user friendly, everything in one place, able to customize views, permissions, reports, etc

Updates usually have glitches which require additional time to fix and roll out and it is web based so no internet means to access (the cons are so minor that they shouldn't even be mentioned)

Megan
HR Director (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Netchex is awesome!

Everything payroll, benefits, form filing can be handled in one place. I can print reports for reconciliation of benefits billing.

The Microsoft Azure clocking software they tried to force on companies that caused more work/damage for HR professionals. The double screen to sign in now.

Netchex is great overall. There are lots of resources in all aspects of payroll and human resources.

Commentaires : All I need is internet access to be able to access any employee information and/or documents, from anywhere!

What I like most about Netchex is that all of my files are in one place. All I need is internet access to be able to access any employee information and/or documents, from anywhere! I also love the communication with my awesome service team.

What I like least about Netchex is that I didn't have more one-on-one training with the software from a Netchex expert or in a classroom environment. I truly feel that I would've gained much more knowledge and less initial frustration/misunderstanding about the software.

Barbin
Owner (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

It takes too many steps to see a report. I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone

It is easy to enter payroll and new employee info. I like the publisher feature where I can customize reports and export them to excel.

Too many steps to see a report and I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone, specifically a General Ledger transaction report

Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

User friendly- Great Support

Benefits administration, HRIS, the system is easy to navigate. Love it’s employee friendly and they can easily access and update their own information. Support team is phenomenal!! Any question they are on it and very responsive, an extension of our internal team.

Time and attendance for semi-monthly payrolls. Better earnings entry need for entering into time cards insteyof time sheets.