15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Backlog

Lancez plus rapidement des logiciels et des projets web de haute qualité grâce à Backlog : un outil de gestion de projet en ligne conçu pour les développeurs et leurs équipes.

En savoir plus sur Backlog

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Backlog - Notes

Backlog a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 129 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Backlog ?

Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
Agent Commercial (Bénin)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Backlog: pour la gestion des projets

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Backlog m'aide énormément dans la planification, le suivi et la gestion à bonne escient de mes projets. C'est un outil de travail très moderne avec plein de fonctionnalités.

Backlog est un peu couteux et présente une grille tarifaire moins abordable.

Issifou
Issifou
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Développement de programmes, 11–50 employés

Un bon logiciel de gestion

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Backlog est meilleur logiciel de gestion de projet créé pour les développeurs qui permet de gérer plus rapidement les projets en ligne avec des fonctionnalités innovantes. Facile d'utilisation.

Backlog est un meilleur logiciel de gestion de projet en ligne mais rencontre des fois quelques difficultés. Je pense que l'équipe travail sur ça

Ivan
Ivan
Managing Consultant (Tchéquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

Commentaires : We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

neat design supporting easy of use all necessary functions available on-click excellent for agile approach clear and easy administration of projects, people etc. integration with email and MS Excel (exports) subtasking no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users fast and responsive design standalone application for iOS

nothing essential maybe more storage space included in plans better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer (Inde)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Backlog has your back!

Commentaires : The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Đặng
QA (Viêt Nam)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Backlog need to be changed and improved

Commentaires : Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused. I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed. Thank you

Yongjin
Commercial Pre-Sales (Corée du Sud)
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

A fan of Backlog

Commentaires : using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

Syed
SAP Consultant (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Amazing tool

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Amazing and user friendly with simple and basic fields to use.

It was very easy to use tool. Didn't face any issue at all.

On adding a comment on the Backlog ticket even the user changing the ticket should get an email. Not a big issue though.

Vishal
Lead iOS Developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Unveiling the Power of Our Backlog Project Management Tool

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I personally like backlog as compare to other project management tool. If we need to send report for daily status to higher position person then it is easy to copy ticket and make reports.

Easy to UnderstandUser-Friendly UIEasy to track issue/Bug/Enhancement

First screen, we need to enter Username & Password because if we entered email and enter password for next screen, It will hard to repeat process if we entered wrong password.

Kartik
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Good Product Project Management

5,0 il y a 9 mois

The low tech look and interface gives you comfort and does not overwhelm you.

UI is not as responsive as it should be. All pages load fully which takes time.

Hanh
Comtor (Viêt Nam)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Backlog review

Commentaires : 7/10

Nice UI/UX, easy to track and edit tasks

Comment box is quite small, sometimes it's hard to edit long comments

Externalisation/délocalisation, 51–200 employés

CamNX - Review Backlog

The comment feature and Bug management. The comment attachments

I have the activity and my comment in one tab in Page. I just want it 2 tabs.

Aldridge
Aldridge
IT Application admin (Suriname)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201–500 employés

Great Project management Tool for Daily use

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : the overall experience is EXCELLENT.

the user interface of backlog is very user friendly, and it is an easy to use it.easy to navigate.

it has limited integrations with powerbi.we want to build a powerBI report base on the project information. but cannot get all the information

Jim
Application Engineer (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201–500 employés

Great Collaboration Software

Commentaires : UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

Daniel
COO (É.-U.)
Internet, 11–50 employés

At first Backlog seems like a bit much but now our team could not function with out it.

Commentaires : Streamlined workflow and the ability to see who's accountable for what and where projects are. It's help us stay on track and keep projects under budget and on time.

It's task oriented without feeling like a burden. Other project management tools I've used feel like glorified lists but Backlog offers a lot more. Getting your team on board is difficult but the flow of using Backlog makes sense and came natural for us. We work 100% remotely so if it didn't work we would know right away something wasn't right.

For us, one of the strengths about Backlog is the integrations with Typetalk. We use both but I do with they were more tightly integrated. For example, simply using at mentions on Backlog. Messages from Backlog issues go to Typetalk and we use @username to create an alert on Typetalk at the same time. This might be particular to our team but it's really helpful. When I type (@) on a Backlog comment or description I want the list of usernames to show.

Mathieu
CEO (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for product dev

Commentaires : Issues are now well qualified, documented, categorized, with priority, easy to focus on what needs to be done

This is a great tool to organize dev, see how it goes, what needs to be done, who's in charge of what. It really helped me to make my projects live and faster than before using this great tool

I wish the mobile app would have been more developed to have the same features as on web version

Cabin
Chief Marketing Officer (Thaïlande)
Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

Easy and Very Useful tool to manage projects

Commentaires : In general, gives a very good overview to the team and the project manager on who is doing what exactly. Following up on tasks that have not been completed is easy and is a very transparent way to work.

Can easily separate tasks through projects and milestones. I especially love the Gantt Chart and how each it is to use. Overall just great to see overall picture of how the project is doing and who is doing what.

I find it frustrating to changing Status only after creating the task. I wish I could change when I create a task if it was already Closed, Resolves or In Progress instead of always clicking each task and changing it manually. Feel very time consuming.

Vivek
Consultant (Inde)

My experience for backlog is awesome.

It has given a great platform to collaborate for work. We manage many of our projects on backlog which makes us more efficient and we can focus on more work rather than hitch-ups due to processes and management. Great tool.

Yes, if you talk about cons I do feel there is need for internal documents creation like Excel ppt etc. If I want to make some data or have issue which requires tabular form, I don't have much options than just to create an excel and attach it's links.

Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to learn quality program

Commentaires : Overall excellent app for a great cost that your team has control over. You get to pay for the level your team will use without the burden of overwhelming excess features. Definitely recommend.

I've been trying out a lot of project management software lately and I think Backlog is a strong contender among them. It's quick to learn and the UI is sleek and appealing. It has all the essential features for project tracking and coordination. I liked the inclusion of the Wiki as well, and I like the tiered subscription model they use, making it easy to find a level of feature availability that suites your team's needs.

There isn't anything major that stands out. There's room for more options and features (more specificity in the prioritization area, maybe) but it has all the essentials from what I can tell.

Vito
Process Analyst (Brésil)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Excellent for bug tracking

Backlog enables you to register and track bugs on your system, being an agile and easy-to-use tool for any type of user. It has several options for bug tracking, from version and tag specifics to a wiki for quick reference and consistency of information. In addition, the ability to include users to be notified about a bug's resolution, without necessarily being the creator or assignee, is very good and functional!

While creating an issue, if the company has already standardized a way to include them, Backlog does not indicate if a bug has already been registered, causing the multi-user test routine to become a bit messy and / or repetitive if they do not check the list before including the issue.

Mendy
Assistant Vice President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Backlog helped my team with organization

My team is using this product to log issues about a new website we are running live. We are able to each submit issues, whether it's an urgent item that has to be fixed or just a suggestion on something we would like to see changed. It keeps us from double logging our issues because we can see all of the issues daily and our IT person can log and communicate the status on each issue. It seems to be helping us stay organized on what items are priorities.

I don't like that you have to click on the issue to see the latest comments on it. I wish it would display the latest comment like a preview of an email will.

Kat
Solutions Architect/ New Implementations Manager (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Good tool for bugs tracking

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We are tracking UAT issues and so far, Backlog has been helpful in the entire process! I also like that it's easy to search and sort items as there are multiple filters you can apply.

Reassignment of "assignee" is easy and beneficial for instances where there's a lot of back and forth between resources. And the attachment of images as well. You can insert the image at the position (in the message) where you want it.

none at the moment. I actually haven't explored the other functionalities (aside from adding an issue/task) so I cannot name anything that I dislike or the least.

Suzanne
Eng (Singapour)

Overall not a bad experience

ease of use

one feature that your tools does not provide is the ability to put more people in the loop for CC and notify automatically if there is an update

Angus
Product Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Simple and does what you need it to

Easy to use and allows our team to do what we need to without getting in the way.

A few additional QoL additions onto the features that are already here would be great (such as multiple assignees).

Conrad
Sales Representative (É.-U.)

Absolutely fantastic way to manage your pest control business. Managing has never been so easy!

Commentaires : Tracking appointments. Managing progress. Creating follow ups

I love how I can schedule and track appointments. Before using this products I was left to on my own devices to schedule and often times we would miss appointments. Have not missed one since.

I do wish they had an analytical reporting feature. It would be nice to have a one-stop tool to manage all sides of the business.

Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Backlog shows

4,0 il y a 9 mois

The title, description, order, and estimate.It is easy to use

For now there’s is no features missing. Actually I haven’t use backlog for long but it’s okay with my little experience with backlog and I can highly recommend it worth spending time and money.