Signmee just makes everything easier - it is simple, quick and paperless - perfect for busy families

Publié le 08/08/2017
Jo C.
School Council
Support client

Avantages: Easy and quick to use,
I love the dashboard so I can see if I have missed anything
I like how it stores past forms if you have forgotten details

Inconvénients: It doesn't go into my calendar as a reminder and you can't pay through the software. Other than that I can't find anything else I don't like .

envoyé par MeeSys le 08/08/2017

Hi Jo,
Thanks for the great feedback.
We do currently have an iCal only. We are in the process of adding the other calendars - coming shortly.
For payments, just to let you know, the software has the following payment gateways 'fully integrated' and ready to use: PayPal, Braintree (Credit Card), POLi (Australia Post Online Banking) Kindo (for NZ schools).
When a business/school adds their merchant keys from any of these providers, the online payment options will be available in Signmee.

How it works:
1. PayPal - when you sign a form and select PayPal, you will be taken to PayPal to pay, then returned to Signmee with automatic invoice.
2. Braintree (Credit Card) - when you select Credit Card Pay Now, you can add CC number and CVV, then sign - receipt will be automatic.
3. POLi - when you sign, you are taken to POLi console then to your Internet Banking. You will then return to Signmee with auto invoice.
4. Kindo - takes you to your Kindo account.

Nicole

A great product that has revolutionised communication at school.

John W.
Support client

Avantages: Easy to send out messages.
Can select who to send it to.
txt service as well
Easy to send out messages.
Can select who to send it to.
txt service as well

Inconvénients: Would like to have the content embeded inside the email, not just a link.
like to have data base connected to sms

envoyé par MeeSys le 12/07/2017

Thanks John for your positive feedback, and useful suggestions. Your suggestion to embed the content inside the email is on our development pipeline, as many other customers have requested the same. We are also creating a number of APIs that will allow you to plug us in to your SMS in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to update you as each feature is added.

Signmee Team

We really value our use of Signmee

Belinda B.
DP
Support client

Avantages: The way you can see who has opened documents and who hasn't. The way a paperless system has been created.

Inconvénients: We really feel frustrated with the response section. We hate having to download the responses either as a PDF or as a excel doc. - especially when we just want to do a quick look at what has been written down so far. We would much prefer for the information to open up in a separate tap or pop up window so we can have a quick look rather than having to download the doc first and then keep downloading docs until the final one is completed and ready to use.

Good- basically self taught in using it

Publié le 20/07/2017
Cassandra E.
Office Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has allowed us to communicate quickly with parents and save on photocopying. It would be better if there was a way to see whether emails are being read and/or if emails are not functioning properly.

Avantages: Relatively easy to use and learn
Fast way to get information our to parents
Environmentally friendly

Inconvénients: Manipulation of images - photos have to be taken a certain way or Signmee flips them and they cannot be edited within Signmee
Not being able to update on behalf of parents or see whether they are receiving and accessing emails

envoyé par MeeSys le 23/07/2017

Hi Cassandra, thanks for the feedback. We are continuing to add features, and agree that the need to 'process' a form (i.e. sign on behalf of someone) is a necessary feature - this is in our development pipeline to be released later in the year. We also appreciate that at times adding images can be frustrating. This will be resolved when we update our editor - again this is in the pipeline.

Nicole

Very effective and time saving software, for both our administration and parents.

Publié le 20/07/2017
Margaret A.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of gathering permissions and responses quickly. Ability to see who has responded and who is still to respond. Ability to gather a wide variety of information. Signmee are always willing to try and work with you on developing further functions etc.

Inconvénients: Lack of some functions, work-arounds. Unable to do some bulk functions such as archiving, deleting old forms etc.

envoyé par MeeSys le 20/07/2017

Thanks for the great feedback. You will be pleased to hear that we have updated the existing archiving functionality, and also added the ability for you to archive by individual response (or group of responses). We will continue to add further features and functionality to address your needs.

Nicole

Signmee is an excellent communication tool.

Jennifer I.
Support client

Avantages: It's ease of use, great being able to send to multiple people and groups. Clare is super helpful and so knowledgeable and is happy for you to call at anytime.

Inconvénients: Inserting videos is time consuming as you have to go through so many steps. I always forget how to do it as don't do it often enough.

envoyé par MeeSys le 12/07/2017

Thanks for the positive feedback. It's great to hear that you like to insert videos into your communications. When we upgrade our forms editor, we will add a video button to make this process a lot easier. We agree that inserting links is not ideal.

Signmee Team

Excellent and handy to use

Publié le 17/07/2018
Omar K.
Application Security Engineer
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I get updated for the events and activites of my kids school

Avantages: Simple classic GUI
Ease of use
Required functions can performed easily
Useful software for parents
Keep us update for school events

Inconvénients: Mobile app is missing
Should have app for iphone and Andriod phones
Link with payment gateway is missing
Link with Paypal is missing

Easy to use

Publié le 09/03/2018
Cassandra S.
Tech Officer
Hôtellerie, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use and theres no paper. It's a great way for the school to keep everyone informed of what is going on with important information that parents need to know.My sons school use it to inform parents of excursions, incursions and any special events that are happening at the school

Signmee has helped increase communication with our school community.

David C.
Associate Principal
Support client

Avantages: The ability to add response features, track who has been reached, and the ever growing library of communications we have built up.

Inconvénients: The lack of publishing tools and formatting features. I would like more options for personalising, inserting and manipulating images, and creating headers.

Very pain free and easy to use.

Kelly R.
Support client

Avantages: Being able to quickly send letters out with the touch of a button. I find it awesome if we have a document and I just copy and paste it to SignMee and send it off. I like being able to flick a letter out to certain classes. The whole efficiency of SignMee is wonderful. We have had a couple of emergencies which notes need to get out quickly, and SignMee has been wonderful. The support staff, who is my SignMee person is amazing. She always answers her phone and is able to help out. Very supportive.

Inconvénients: Not being able to send out a letter which is in a different format to SignMee. If a teacher has a document with pictures/formatting.

envoyé par MeeSys le 12/07/2017

Hi Kelly, thanks for the feedback. We have plans to improve the form editor to allow for greater flexibility - columns, easier image placement. In the meantime, you may also want to chat to Clare our fantastic team member in your area, as she can offer you some tips and tricks around image placement, creation of headings, inserting videos...etc.

Signmee Team

Used for both permission for children in my class, and as a parent to give permission for events

Publié le 06/03/2018
Kim W.
Teacher
Support client

Avantages: paperless system, no lost forms. Can resend it if needed. All information shown on the form, great for parents

Inconvénients: relies upon parents having email. Then paper copies given out. Having to go to reponses to get the permission, rather than getting to it by clicking on the item in the library

Makes getting school notices easier, and there's no risk of losing them or not getting them!

Publié le 15/08/2017
Kelly P.
Stay at Home Mum
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to complete forms, keeps them in date order and marks them as responded or not, never lose another school notice!

Inconvénients: Sometimes it's annoying to have to re-enter your password every time to sign a form when you have already logged in.

envoyé par MeeSys le 17/08/2017

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the great feedback. We are working on a number of updates to make the signing faster, yet secure (pin sign, bio-metric sign...etc). Stay tuned for these changes. Regards, Nicole

Benefits of signmee

Publié le 12/04/2019
Melinda K.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think if is an effective form of communication and it is easy to navigate. It stops me from overlooking things and is very efficient being online.

Avantages: That everything you need is in one location. You can sign things online efficiently which therefore reduces paper use. It is in one location so forms don't get lost and as soon as I am alerted via email I action immediately so I have one less thing to worry about. I like that I also get a reminder if I have failed to action something and I can go back and search for notifications.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it will email me twice for the same action.

Just love it

Publié le 12/07/2017
Carol H.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Support and the ease to use it. Cuts down paper and love the easy access to send anything out. It is instant for notifications and newsletter -anything really.

Absolutely fantastic. We use it in our school. Program makes it posible for all to get their notices

Publié le 12/07/2018
Cherie V.
Para professional
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everything is online, no more hassles of not receiving notices. And no more papers to come home.

Avantages: It is so easy to use. It shows you which notices is important and it shows you with a green or red flag which ones you have allready read and signed. Love the fact that you have to sign as well, so the teachers can see who read it and who didn't.
It also give the office some peace of mind as nobody can come and say they didn't receive the notices.

Inconvénients: There are seriously nothing that I don't like about this problem, maybe except that when you have signed it, after awhile you can't access that notice again. But that is it.

It means I actually sign and return the notes to school.

Publié le 19/03/2018
Camille P.
Parent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Like I said it means that I do not have to deal with multiple bits of paper and keeping track of them.

Avantages: I don't have to deal with multiple small pieces of paper, I never lose the information as it is in my inbox, and I don't find notes at the bottom of the school bag next to the mushed bananas 3 weeks too late.

Inconvénients: It means I have to remember another login for my children's schools. There are lots to remember with the different software packages schools use.

Excellent, great having all information on one site

Publié le 21/07/2017
Kevin W.
Boilermaker
Génie civil
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having all information on one site when required for future or past reference

Avantages: Having all information on one site, having a reference to go back to if needed.
Being able to have immediate access to flight details, dates of FIFO work without having to search on email for required information

Inconvénients: My experience on this site has been very positive and I can honestly say that I do not have anything negative to say as yet.

It's been great use.

Publié le 08/08/2017
Thema A.
Assistant accountant
Comptabilité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I do t miss out on any communication which great.

Avantages: Easy and user friendly to access and email notifications are so useful that you don't miss out on any communication

Inconvénients: Nothing much. Being logged out can be annoying sometimes. Even if you click to be logged on all the time. But guess it's a security feature

envoyé par MeeSys le 09/08/2017

Hi Thema,

Thanks for the great feedback. We agree that logging in can be annoying, and are working on ways to streamline this - improving our Single Sign On features with Facebook and other apps, integrating with eIDs (all coming soon). We are building a phone/tablet app that will also resolve this issue when using smart phones and tablets.

Instant information is great

Publié le 15/08/2017
Kathy A.
Ba
Administration publique, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Immediate information from the classroom to my daughters teacher.
Questions can be posted and answered which is handy for parents to see. 9 times out of ten it is something we could all be wondering. It takes the learning, communication home to an instantaneous level. You feel apart and involved in your child's day at school

Avantages: I get notifications and updates immediately on notices, videos pictures from my daughters teachers.
I like the fact that my daughter can also use it to post information for tasks she is required to do for school.

envoyé par MeeSys le 16/08/2017

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the great feedback. In response to your comment around adding IM (instant messaging), this has always been on the drawing board for consideration. It is good to hear from you that something on this nature would be useful. We are certainly considering it.
Regards, Nicole

the notifications i get through this app are reasonably helpful, categories are clearly specified

Publié le 15/07/2018
Swapna C.
software senior test analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is used by my children's school to inform about the notifications occurring in the school.
The notification sent is clear indication When, Where and What keeping it precise to the information
Dashboard is clear indicating the events in the order of date and time

Inconvénients: i would like the software to remind me about the notification prior to the due date if i haven't signed it,

Very good

Audrey D.
Complaints
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Was able to keep in touch with what is coming up and no more paper reminders, i just login and check what is happening

Avantages: It reminds me of upcoming events at my daughters school and i can always check the dashboard to see if there is anything i have missed

Inconvénients: Nothing i find it very easy to use and very useful for reminding me to sign forms for my daughters school

I am a school mum - Signmee is easy to access on my mobile or laptop or at work

Publié le 14/07/2018
Wanda T.
Accountant
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy and good audit trail. No paper stuck on the fridge. Easy to refer to at anytime as its all online

Avantages: Paperless, quick and easy. No more notes stuck on the fridge. No relying on kids to bring notes back from school and rummaging through school bags looking for permission slips. It keeps the who lot together online, so you can easily look back if you need to check something. I get the emails on my mobile device so I can respond anytime, anywhere.

Inconvénients: I have no problems/complaints about this software. I am a school mum so I am not an administrator, the software is very reliable from the users end. I would thoroughly recommend it.

Love it

Janine D.
principal
Support client

Avantages: I like that everything is consistent and that it all goes through the office - I also like that it goes into a spread sheet and saves time for the teachers

Inconvénients: Not much - sometimes parents dont like to change their habits. There have a couple of glitches with archiving

Excellent package to use. Provides easy access to responses.

Publié le 09/03/2018
Karen M.
Principal's Secretary
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy system to use for newsletters and notices. The Response field works well and provides concise answers.

Avantages: Very prompt support and assistance provided from one of the rep. Don't let her go anywhere!
It is easy to create newsletters etc.

Inconvénients: Sometimes tricky when parents want to change email addresses, but nothing we can't overcome. Changes made at our end rather than the parents, will become more familiar with use.

Great new service.

Sarah S.
Administrator
Support client

Avantages: Information is promptly delivered to your inbox. You dont have to worry about losing paper copies.

Inconvénients: There is not really anything i dislike about this service. Maybe update the layout and make it visually more appealing.