From our customer's viewpoint, the ease of ordering products from our company has increased ten-fold

Publié le 01/11/2017
Paul J.
Director of Logistics
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ZIngle is what we call "win-the-tie-breaker." We strive to be better at every level of product quality and customer service, and we think we are. However, their will come a time when we will find ourselves equal to a competitor from the customer's standpoint. Ease of ordering may very well be the tie breaker which helps us maintain that customer. We'll never know unless they tell us but there is no way my competition has thought of something better than Zingle; certainly not for the money we pay anyway.

Avantages: We wanted a way to get into our customer's pockets literally. Understanding the nature of people and their communication expectations, all schools of thought lead to Zingle. Certainly when a customer pick ups the phone, they expect someone to answer. This is challenging because the phone is only going to ring for ten seconds before they hang up. Furthermore, people are getting less likely to make this call. Expectations regarding an email response vary but timeframes tend to be more leniant. When it comes to text, people, quite frankly, can get their feelings hurt or even angry if you don't answer them immediately. We accept orders 24 hours a day. No one person can respond in an instant 24 hours a day. So if my customer has one number going to multiple people, they get the immediate attention they desire and it's up to us to know who is responsible to answer that text. Most companies don't know how many customers they lose because they cannot reach to someone. But I know how many we lose...zero. We also use it for dispatching our truck drivers. The concept is the same. They require information and assistance 24 hours a day. But they cannot know who is on-call or vacation or out sick. So they have one number to text and someone will see it 24/7/365. This is the best dispatching tool ever. Imagine being stuck on the interstate with a flat tire or lost and having to call numerous numbers trying to reach someone for help. With us, we are one text away.

Inconvénients: The desktop works flawlessly but the Iphone app needs a little work. We work around it because we are Southern-Capitalist-Minded and we can work around anything.

Great text messaging Application!

Publié le 01/04/2019
Roland I.
Instant Service Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From a guest experience and satisfaction standpoint, Zingle has helped increase our overall satisfaction
scores with our guests. Our guests really appreciate being able to use this service and even communicate with us after they have departed. What makes me happy the most is the fact that guests actually write about it on TripAdvisor, which shows that when we take care of our guests, they do notice it.

Avantages: Utilizing a product like Zingle provides our guests the convenience they need when it
comes to requesting things they need without waiting on the phone or in line, which saves both our
staff and guests time. Also, Zingle’s instant translation feature enables our staff to respond to international guests where English is not their first language. If a guest texts us in Spanish, our staff sees it in English, and vice versa, which is great because we can communicate with guests in any language they choose. Zingle integrated our Oracle Opera PMS and our ticketing system Amadeus HotSOS into
Zingle. The integration provided us with guest data and streamlined processes that enable us to provide a
quicker and more efficient service. Zingle saves our front desk from having to write down every guest request, and then input it into the ticketing system, all requests are taken care of with Zingle. When our guest sends a text message request via Zingle, the message gets automatically sent to the right department and the HotSOS service ticket is created seamlessly.

Inconvénients: Love the software! It is extremely friendly!

Overall a great investment to reach people via text from your phone or computer.

Publié le 01/02/2018
Kassia G.
Assistant Director of Admissions
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that this service is available for both my computer and my phone. It makes it convenient to text while at my computer or while I am out of the office traveling. The notification sounds for receiving texts aren't annoying which is a huge bonus because our team has a lot of incoming messages. It allows me to turn off notifications when I need some work-life balance, but also follow up with people from my phone when I leave the office and need to keep up with my contacts. I like that you can tag the contacts with labels, which helped our team keep track of who each of our contacts are.

Inconvénients: We have a whole team using one number, because that is the number we want associated with our office (so any of us can respond to incoming messages if someone is out of the office). Unfortunately this means all our messages are in ONE single inbox. This is the worst part about this service, having to share an inbox(even with the labels it gets messy). I wish there were individual inboxes so once we assign the contact to someone specific in our office, it could show up in that person's inbox rather than in the flood of messages intended for other people. The more we use this texting service, the more frustrating having to share an inbox it becomes. We get notified every time someone else gets a message just like we would if it was one for us. I only want to get notified when I receive a message so I am not wasting my time identifying who on our team got the message if it isn't one I need to respond to.

Hotel Staff Approved!

Terra A.
Front Office Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Working in a luxury hotel environment with high-need guests can be challenging. Zingle has helped us to simplify and streamline many of our processes. In the past, we would call each guest 15 minutes after they were given keys to their room. Now we add a tag and 15 minutes later the guest receives an automated message. This helps us to avoid negative reviews based on dissatisfaction of room type, etc.

Avantages: I love that we can set up templates to quickly and easy text our guest for a variety of reasons. It's super simple to edit the templates on the fly so that they come across as more personal and unique. We have a lot of hotel guests that are shocked when they learn it's hotel staff on the other end! I also really love that the system will close out text messages that just say things like "thanks" or "great", etc.

Inconvénients: Lately, we've been having issues opening messages or notifications not working despite turning them on permanently but they are small hiccups that I'm sure are equally due to Chrome issues, rather than actual zingle issues.

Increase business & Lower food cost!!

Publié le 14/02/2019
Sam A.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Efficiency
Speed
Less Payroll
More accuracy

Avantages: In the past we used to get 20-30 text orders and on weekends I had two employees glued to the phone to take pickup and delivery orders and a lot of customers used to complaint that phone was busy or someone put them on hold, people used to wait quite long time to get the order, parking lot used to get full, I started promoting Text your order service and today we have 100-140 orders via text and I am doing more business with less employees and the customers are super happy!!
If 10 customers walked in 6-7 already texted in advance and 2-4 minutes everyone is out of the store and parking lot is never full!!
The customer service is awesome every time I called they fixed the problem!!

Inconvénients: Absolutely nothing!! Just perfect! Thanks

Best B2C communication platform available

Heather A.
Chief Operating Officer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have leveraged Zingle to improve customer retention an satisfaction, increase sales, and improve brand exposure and customer awareness of new product and offer lines. We have found that we are only limited by our imagination with what we can do with Zingle. Each new idea we have shared with the Zingle development team has been met with enthusiasm. Zingle has evolved us as a business and helped us gain efficiencies. Our customer satisfaction ratings show us that Zingle has had a significant impact on our ability to provide service to our customers where and when they need us.

Avantages: Zingle is versatile, adaptive and user friendly. Training time for our employees was minimal which means it was inexpensive to on-board our team. Any additional training needs have been met by the Zingle team. They are responsive and supportive.

Inconvénients: We would like to see improvements with the exportable reports from the provided analytics.

zingle your way to success

Publié le 07/05/2019
Micael J.
Hotel Manager/Contact Center Manager
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have reduced the number of calls on the phone to our contact center which improves our overall efficiency and increases the ability for us to handle more contacts serving more of our guests and reducing the time they take to see their answers. internally, the process is simple and faster than our previous systems for communicating and replying to guests. We no longer need to put people on hold or call them back to answer questions so they can do business with us.

Avantages: The User-friendliness. I have 24 people in the Contact Center who are responsible for all guest text communications, different system actions, like HotSOS for service orders, etc. Training for the entire team was about 10 minutes and they were up to speed.

Inconvénients: Honestly, nothing. The set-up, the implementation, the software, an most of all the customer support has all be superb.

Zingle changed how we communicate with our customers

Kayce P.
Senior Project Analyst
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's streamlined so much of our everyday communication with our customers. It's also enabled us to reach a broader audience of leads because we're far more likely to get a reply via text than via email or phone. Even if someone asks to retract their application with us, they're more likely to tell us via text, so we have fewer applicants that never respond to us.

Avantages: It's easy to use and the customer support is excellent, so if/when we have questions, they are answered thoroughly and quickly. It allows us to reach our customers so much faster than when we were playing "phone tag" and leaving voicemails or sending emails.

Inconvénients: No real "cons" to speak of. Every once in a while we'll ask about a feature that they may not have (yet) and it gets submitted to the team to potentially integrate later.

It's a Great way to Communicate with our Hotel guests.

Publié le 09/11/2017
Mario M.
Hotel Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The easy way to communicate with our guests without having those loud annoying Hotel phones in the Room.

Avantages: We communicate with our hotel guest from the beginning of there reservation. We Zingle our guests a day before they arrive to the hotel and we Zingle the guest to let them know there room is ready. We communicate with our guests threw out there stay from requests to ordering room service via Zingle. Our guests communicate with us when they need there Valet car. Making restaurant reservation or even directions to the nearest fun location. Zingle is a way we can always have our guest can communicate with us and never leave there room or stop by the Front Desk.

Inconvénients: to this day I still don't get notifications on My Android Samsung 8s . I have communicated with support and still does not work. As the Resort Manager I would like it to vibrate or a drop message to show on my cell

Zingle Review

Marian W.
Front Office Supervisor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Zingle is the besk. The Warwick Rittenhouse Square Hotel uses this feature for a few things. If the guest is pre-registered and their room isn't ready, we place them on a list and text them via Zingle to inform them it is ready. We also have the Zingle number on each key packet so the guests can text us if they need any kind of assistance. Lastly, if a recurring guest has re-booked with any special requests, they can text us and we will place their request on their reservations. Again, this communication method is appreciated by the guests and it it definitely convenient for us. Thank you all so much!

Avantages: Guest love this feature! These days most people communicate via text and guest love when we present them with this option versus a phone call.

Inconvénients: .... I wish I could think of something but it is truly all-around amazing.

Zingle works great and it has many features that make your work life much easier.

Publié le 05/02/2018
Kimberly G.
gsa
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits that I have received from this software is the easy accessibility in terms of communicating with the guest. The way Zingle makes connecting with the guest an easier experience is definitely a super mega PLUS!

Avantages: The most that I liked about this software is the way you are able to communicate with the guest right away. You get updates once someone responds, so that you don't miss out on any messages from the guests. You are able to easily text them just by typing and that makes it so much more fun and easy. In this tech world we live in now, where everything is all mostly through social media and texting, this feature is really great for not just us but for everyone to use!

Inconvénients: The least thing I liked about this software is that when a guest responds just a simple thank you or you're welcome, if you don't respond back or close it out by confirming, you'll continue to get notifications. You should have the option of ending the conversation and not being the one to have the last say.

Pamela Lorraine's Zingle review

Publié le 15/02/2019
Pamela L.
Front Desk Supervisor
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think it's an excellent tool for our timeshare company.

Avantages: This software keeps be on an even keel with out SPI program (guests check in/out) and allows us to match current reservations and get rid of the past and expired reservations. Also it allows to send emails to our guests both when they are on property or enroute so they will have knowledge of upcoming activities or special messages we might need to send.

Inconvénients: Some of the tags which delineate the exchange company they came from does not stay attached. In particular, GPX. You can enter it one day and the next it is gone. It just wastes time having to go back and research information about the guest that should be right there when you need it.

Amazing Product - Perfect For Our Property

Jenna S.
PM Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Amazing, very helpful, and a great new-age way to give our guests the best service.

Avantages: We love the ease of use for it and how well it works for a condo property like ours. We can message all guests at once in case of emergency (our power went out last week and it was so easy to pull up the app - on our phones - and communicate with them during this). Just daily communication, welcome, requests, and departure reminders are so simple and most are automated! Minimal work but maximum communication to the guests.

Inconvénients: We struggle with automated Welcome messages through HotSOS. It cannot communicate directly to our Hotel's PMS - SMS - so we must use HotSOS and that causes communication errors sometimes.

Great for Businesses!

Chelsea W.
Member Relations Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Zingle is a great tool for our business. Clients love having another way to connect with our business that is centered around their schedule and availability. It is easy to send out text alerts to clients and easy to maintain!

Avantages: It is very easy to use, for both the business end and the client end. There are many ways to set up automated texts and templates for quicker responses. There are many ways to get alerts and the customer service/ IT help is great! They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the automation can get out of sync, but the Help Customer Service team is very quick!

After using other text programs/companies, Zingle has been the easiest to implement and use!

Publié le 03/05/2017
Leanne C.
Member Relations Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our number one benefit from this software is being able to provide our membership with a concierge by text. Being able to connect with those on the go, provides us the opportunity to connect to another group of members who may not have time to call, read emails or wait for answers.

Avantages: Best part of Zingle is that you can control almost your entire account from the app. The other part of Zingle that we enjoy is that we truly have a "concierge by text" now to offer, not just a coupon to mass text people. This has made a great revenue impact on our business in our restaurant! Increased our slower nights for dinner, increased our weekly specials purchased and our revenue.

Inconvénients: The only part of Zingle we are still waiting on is the ability to text a picture out to all subscribers.

Wonderful connection tool

Publié le 26/07/2018
Michael R.
Night Auditor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is a great way to contact guests and clients to give them information or for them to make requests. We use it to inform guests when their rooms are ready for check in and for them to request extra amenities like towels. Easy to find a guest as it connects right to our Opera system and picks up their phone number and information.

Inconvénients: The website for this software times out frequently, always having to refresh the screen to update the conversations. There is some downtime on this system as well for updating and it is always during the overnight.

It is a great tool for our business. Its innovative, easy for customer and staff to use.

Publié le 06/11/2017
Nathaly O.
Customer Experience Representative
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Our customers can reach us directly via text, we receive a high volume of phone calls everyday. With Zingle, we decrease the amount of phone calls and keep our staff engaged with customers at the front counter. Also having the customers exact request, we can process it right away.

Inconvénients: The text notification can use improvement-I do not feel the sound notification is enough, nor is the pop up. The notification pop up blends in too much with other tabs or screens the user may have open.

Zingle is easy to use, intuitive, and makes communication so much easier.

Publié le 01/02/2018
Valerie J.
Client Care Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It makes doing my job extremely easy. We depend upon it to run the business, and I am so glad it works so well, and takes up so little processing power! Also, it's nice to be able to communicate via single phone number, rather than switching numbers or call-forwarding. Thanks, Zingle!

Avantages: Custom notification settings, desktop notifications, and the mobile app. The mobile app is now available for Android, which has made taking my job on the go even easier.

Inconvénients: Occasionally experiences delays which turn off the sound. The tags are not easy to use any more-- the older version of the software had a tagging system that made more sense. Now there's a new option "segment" which doesn't make as much sense to use.

We use Zingle constantly at our boutique hotel.

Rachael W.
Reservations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Zingle as our primary form of communication for our guests at our boutique hotel. It eliminated the need to have phones in the hotel rooms and most of our special requests are now given to us via text, which is helpful.

Avantages: Super easy to use, easily able to send a message to all guests at one time.

Inconvénients: There is no ability to send group message threads.

Zinlgle

Kulia H.
Rooms Controll
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés

Commentaires: good

Avantages: What i like most about this software is that you really can communicate anything with the guest, and we find it very easy for guest to communicate with us too. Sometimes guest dont like to call and rather text.

Inconvénients: none - everything is good and everything about this software works great

A convenient tool for our guests and associates

Publié le 09/02/2018
Roxana O.
front office manager
Support client

Avantages: What I like most about this software is that it improves the communication with our guests. It is easy, fast, and convenient to communicate anything we need all our guests to know.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is it can get difficult to load our contacts in to Zingle from our SPI Orange System that we use. I will agree it has gotten a whole lot better though. It is a minor problem compared to all the awesome things Zingle does!

Easy and casual

Carlos B.
Csr
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When firing a simple message, emailing seems too formal and unnecesary. Zingle is an easy way to keep in contact with your customers. Everyone has a phone nowadays, so having the additional method of simply texting us gives our customers an easy and casual way to reach us.

Avantages: Ease of use, quick reply buttons, add categories and notes to each contact.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the alerts go unnoticed (having the volume down on the computer does not help) but there are secondary alerts to remind you.

Zingle is the ONLY choice worth considering.

Publié le 03/05/2017
Matt L.
General Manager (SBA)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer interface that matches customer demand.

Avantages: Automations, escalations, support. Zingle offers us the tools to stay comfortable that our customers have a viable text option, allowing us to be confident that our customer messages will get to us timely and without error.

Inconvénients: Desktop notifications limited to browser capabilities. We look forward to implementing Zingle's API, to allow customized in-house notifications, later this year.

Always helpful

Guest Relations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My company was trying to send Zingles to all in house guests to let them know about events and promotions. I wasn’t sure how to do this. It took one chat with Zingle and I knew how to do this! It was that easy! Thank you for making it so simple!!!

Avantages: In house messaging was a breeze!!! With just typing in new messages with the word in it allowed me to message all our in house guest at one time!

Inconvénients: There was nothing I didn’t like! The program was very easy

ZINGLE IS GREAT!

Marian S.
leasing professional
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Zingle has benefit our company tremendously! overall we are pleased with how easy and clear it is to work with this software.

Avantages: How easy and useful it is. Everyone on our company use it and makes our daily routine more accessible.

Inconvénients: n/a I don't find anything that I dislike.