15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Intulse

Économisez de l'argent et du temps avec les solutions de communication cloud Intulse. BYOD ou achat/location de vos téléphones fabriqués aux États-Unis provenant de l'éditeur.

En savoir plus sur Intulse

The integrations have saved me an incredible amount of money.

There have been a few times that we've been unable to get the software to load but otherwise no serious issues.

Intulse - Notes

Intulse a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 133 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Intulse ?

Byron
Byron
Financial Associate (É.-U.)

How Intulse Changed My Business

Intulse has completely changed the way I run my business. With multiple office locations and multiple part time employees, I need a unified phone solution that allows one person to pick up where another left off. Intulse says, "We can do that!" Now, when someone calls my business, three physical phones ring along with two additional softphones (phones that run on iPhone or android) If, a voicemail is left - that voicemail is pushed to multiple email accounts so that response time is minimized - this has changed how I do business. Intulse has been one of the greatest answers to prayer my business has had. Thank you INTULSE!

What do I like least? That I tried to solve this problem on my own and not spend the money. Of all the overhead my business has, INTULSE isn't going away - the benefits that it provides very much outweigh the cost - and really, Intulse is quite affordable

il y a 6 ans

Byron, We are very humbled by your gracious review and kind words! We do what we do everyday for the very reasons you have stated; to help SMB's thrive and experience efficiency and increased capacity simply by leveraging the solutions we make available.

Catherine
CEO (É.-U.)

Right Time For Change

Commentaires : Customer Service is excellent and if you are comfortable with technology you can do most of the setup and changes yourself, which is what I prefer. The sound quality is amazing I have never had any issues whatsoever.

At a time when compliance demanded a quick turn of our companies work flow, we were able to integrate the phone and call recording features directly with our current CRM for seamless integration. We had very little time to find learn and implement the product and we were pleasantly surprised that everything went so well. The setup was so easy and the team was so responsive. In speaking with others in my industry we were ready to go live when others were still searching for their solutions.

I think some features I wanted initially only because I was not used to the system. I would like to see the phone screen somehow become part of the actual dashboard. All the features are on the dashboard, so you have to go back and forth to use the keypaid, which is a little cumbersome. The fax feature is very very basic. I would like to see additional options such as receiving a notification without receiving an attachment, which is what I had with my current provider. I am required to save a fax confirmation sheet and not a report, but due to HIPAA I do not want the PHI documents being mailed back to me which defeats the purpose of the fax.

il y a 2 ans

Catherine, First off, thank you for this fantastic review. We truly appreciate your insight and observations of the system functionality, as well as your input into ways in which our app can be improved for both calling and faxing. Secondly, we absolutely love the fact that you have taken advantage of our excellent customer support team as well as your thoughts on the call quality. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the development team as feature requests. Thanks again! Intulse (Kevin K)

Ralph
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Banque, 2–10 employés

Intulse Phone System

Commentaires : The sales portion was great. The customer service after that point has been lacking.

The VOIP phone capabilities were nice, the voicemail system emailing voicemails to us was nice.

I have found the phones themselves to be fairly easy to use but the software seems to be lacking. It is unclear how to use auto attendant, I still don't know that we have it set up correctly and the customer support is not helpful. I do not believe we have our call tree set up as efficiently as we could or voicemail system but the customer support has not been helpful and we are trying to keep our small business running and do not have the time to also figure out the ins and outs of our phone system.

il y a 2 ans

Ralph, appreciate the review! Sorry to hear that the customer service has not served you well, as we typically get excellent reviews in this area. I will have someone reach out to you and make a plan to get this resolved. Thanks again and my apologies for the rough sailing until now.

Joel
CSR/Phone Admin (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great product at a great price!

The software is easy to use, support is responsive and helpful. Setup was a breeze. The folks over at Intulse made it easy to setup. We had a very small window from the time we made the decision to go with the system until the time we needed to be live before busy season hit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team over there were all fantastic about getting the stuff we needed to us, and then were very prompt in handling it when we got it back them. We met our target go-live date with ease!

As someone who used to admin phone systems for a living, there are a lot of settings I don't have access to that I was used to being able to do myself. It certainly free's up a lot of my time because when I need to do something, I have to let them know, but I can shoot an email and then move on with my day, but the "doer" in me misses being able to do it myself.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Joel, Thanks so much for the stellar review! We are pleased to be able to serve your organization and glad we were able to help you guys hit your go-live deadline. Your 'cons' comment made us chuckle because we can to wanting to be a 'doer' but as you mention, most everyone of our customers appreciates the freedom and ease with which they can just 'let Intulse do it' ! Thanks so very much!

Zachary
Producer (É.-U.)

Hinlel Insurance Review

Commentaires : It has really made things easier for us which will allow for higher levels of production etc.

It has made transferring calls, parking calls, and voicemail so much better than anything Comcast could offer.

We have had some employees complain about a dropped call here or there but overall it seems like great connection. Im sure these things will get better in time.

il y a 2 ans

Zach, thanks so much for the great review! We really love serving local businesses and helping them improve their overall efficiencies and effectiveness in communications. Thanks again for trusting us!

Jacquie
Broker (É.-U.)

We Love Intulse!

Commentaires : Overall, we have had a great experience. it connects well with our CRM and makes it easy for us to pull up client accounts when they call in.

We use this for our Health Insurance business and we love the functionality. We don't have a brick and mortar so everyone is in different locations but it works seamlessly as if we are in the same office. I do like that it can be a desktop or cell phone app as well as having a desk phone.

There seems to be an issue when I call people from the phone app and i'm in my car. They can barely hear me. Also, we tried the online meeting room and it was glitchy.

Deb
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

New phone system

Commentaires : Overall happy with Intulse. I am realistic in believing that there are going to be some bumps that need to be smoothed out and worked through as you launch a whole new phone system. For the most part if something was not as expected, Intulse has been able to make adjustments or train us on how to accomplish what we were trying to do.

I like the features that are available on the software ie: no longer needing multiple phone numbers, integration with our CRM, transfer to my cell phone when I need to leave the office, the ability to see who is on the phone and who they are speaking with. I like that they are a small company so you talk to the same people when you call in.

I don't like that we have to wait for Intulse to update speed dials and features on the phone. I am used to being able to update a speed dial phone number on our own and sometimes I need to call a couple of times to get an item updated.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Deb, Appreciate your feedback. Glad that you are realizing benefits from some of the features. I am pretty sure that if you reach out to support and ask to have access to be able to update your phones, they will be able to accommodate that for you. This is a fairly new enhancement. Thanks again for your sincere comments.

Josalynn
Operations Associate (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 11–50 employés

Almost the whole enchilada!

Commentaires : The overall experience has been fantastic. I've had to have a bit of a difficult setup for our phones, because each employee has their quick keys setup depending on their position in the company and who they interact with the most. On top of that, we had a couple employees become remote - so we had to rearrange the extension numbers for a handful of the phones. It took a few times to get it right, but the Intulse team was great in helping get it all figured out and working. We also really like the special toggle button they gave our admin team for when we have to close for a day or afternoon. It lets us toggle on/off a special voicemail message that explains our temporary close for the day just the way my boss wants it.

The dashboard that the company provides is great. I use it daily, and have introduced others in my company to it and they are beginning to use it all the time, too. I like the call feature that I can just copy a phone number from our CRM to the dashboard and hit call and the phone will automatically start calling the number. That's the big thing that has the other employees here using it besides the faxing from the dashboard. They made that real easy and the bookkeeper uses it all the time. Besides that, the app on the android is easy to use. We've implemented it with one of our remote employees, and we also wrote it into our emergency plan for use during times when we cannot get to our office due to some emergency.

I was hoping the chrome extension would work already. I know I'm already used to copying and pasting from our CRM into the call box in the dashboard, but I was really hoping the "click to call" feature was working for our office because most of our professional staff does not use the dashboard, and that would help them immensely. But, you win some and lose some. The other thing is it'd be nice if I could manage the extension setup on the phones, but I'm alright with having to go to them all the time to update them.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Josalynn, Thanks so much for your great review! There have been a few enhancements to the Dashboard that I think you will like, including a Virtual phone. As far as the click to dial in Chrome...that should be working as it is a Chrome extension. All of your phone numbers in Redtail should be click to dial as well. Please reach out to support and they will work through this with you to be sure you are benefiting form all of the features, not just most of them! Thanks again,

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great product, reliable, minor flaws

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been extremely positive. Their support is excellent, polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The phone system works well in office and remotely, wifi or 4G with minor call issues and hiccups.

The phone system is remarkably flexible, and offers everything that the bigger companies do but with more features and integrations than the "bigger" systems. I also like how flexible it is permitting remote work.

There have been some call quality issues, and some bugs that have been uncovered over time. That said, and to the credit of the Intulse team they have worked tirelessly to resolve those issues successfully each time. One of the biggest challenges is the need to frequently re-authenticate when opening their dashboard application.

il y a 5 ans

Very much appreciate this honest and thoughtful evaluation. Regarding the Dashboard App. While we did in fact uncover something that should now minimize if not eliminate the 're-authentication' bug you mention, you will be pleased to know that there will be an Intulse Dashboard App 2.0 coming very soon!

Heather
Heather
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Excellent Service from the Start

Commentaires : From the salesperson being transparent and willing to explain everything, to the customer service team who goes above the standard level of service to ensure the system runs well, the entire team at Intulse has been professional, courteous and caring.

The ability to use our cell phones to make calls and have the organization's phone number show up on caller ID's, along with the flexibility of the other features

The third party apps are sometimes a little shaky in their operations

il y a 5 ans

Hello Heather, Thank you so very much for your candid and generous review. We love serving non profits and helping them do more with less! We are very close to releasing our own virtual phone for iOS & android, the Browser version is live already. That should be a big help for your team. Thanks again so much!

April
Admin (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

Review

Commentaires : My company's IT department chose the software and myself and my office staff have not been pleased. The Intulse app is unreliable. To make any changes to our actual office phones (changing the date/time on the phone, extensions etc.) is not possible without getting our IT department involved and a ticket created with Intulse. We are not happy with this software sadly and it needs many improvements.

It is straightforward in it's design. I use it for calling client and checking voicemails.

The app. It is unreliable. Making outgoing calls does not always work. It takes several times to connect the virtual phone. Even after I turn off the virtual phone and all features I still receive calls. Because of this I have to delete the app from my phone each time I am done using it. The call quality for incoming calls is not always clear. Some days the app for making calls does not work at all. The actual landline phones are also not always reliable and we struggle at times with poor sound quality for incoming calls.

Leigh
Legal assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Ease of use

I am able to fax out correspondence from virtual anywhere. I get fax notices to my email (unfortunately in duplicate but that is easy to overlook). I also get notices when my faxes go thru (my suggestion to Intulse), because once I put the fax into the que I go on to other projects. I also like using the contacts for ease of sending out faxes.

There is often a delay when placing a phone call but otherwise the phone system works okay. I get duplicates of the faxes being sent to my email.

James
Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2–10 employés

Gets the Job Done - Difficult to Get Issues Resolved

Commentaires : Overall, there aren't many alternatives in our area. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in customer support is excellent to work with.

The Intulse software connects with our company software to customize to exactly what we need. The click-to-call feature is especially helpful. Also, their online interface is great for weekend work.

Whenever something goes wrong, it takes a ton of phone calls to resolve an issue. As a small business, speed in correcting issues is important. Extra time to fix a problem is less time to do our actual work.

Alfred
Director of sales (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

This solution has exceeded our expectations and the customer support is simply amazing!

Commentaires : CRM integration. Makes us appear to be a larger organization . Helps to streamline call flow and connect folks with who they actually want to speak with quickly and efficiently. Customer service is way better than what we experienced prior with another provider.

Included all of the features we needed and at a price point that came in much lower than we had thought. Many of the competitors we evaluated advertised very lows fees but ended up having many add-on fees that we discovered were already included with Intulse. Great value, great service, and these guys understand the needs of SMB's and have anticipated them well in the development and deployment of their solutions. They were able to integrate with my CRM as well. We currently use Insightly.

Their Dashboard Console & Softphone App are separate Apps at this time. Their built in texting feature does not do group texts.

Lynn
President (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

My Review

Commentaires : Good company to work with and do make a good effort to help when needed. The phones we have been using seem to have a lot of issues with using the speaker phone. People complain they cant hear us well at times.

The notification of voicemails on my cellphone and I can listen to them also.

Cant seem to figure call transferring out to use it .

il y a 2 ans

Lynn, thank so much for the good review! Sad to read that you are having trouble with transferring, please give our team a call and have them go over that with you again. Thanks again!

Brian
Investment Advisor Rep (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

We expected more and got less

I like that we can get our calls anywhere and our clients can't tell the difference. We work from anywhere we have cell service. We can call clients without having our cell number show up on their phone since most people don't answer a call unless they know the number.

We were told that the incoming calls would link directly into our client record in our CRM. That doesn't happen. Most times the incoming calls don't even show the callers name. The wireless headsets have been a problem for some of our users. They have replaced the headsets but issues still occur. Callers can't hear us or there is a big delay.

jim
Technical Consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Migration and dependability

Commentaires : Excellent. The onboarding support was excellent. We were able to use our Yealink T48 phones with a simple reprovisioning of the phones and were up within a few hours.

It works. The sip trunks stay up and are stable, with no jitter or one-sided calls. Interfacing with Red Tail was a major plus.

None. We are happy. Users don't complain about the phone.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Jim, Thanks so very much for your excellent review! It's been a pleasure working with you as you have provided excellent service to WDW along with us! So pleased that the phones are not causing you extra user complaints that aren't needed! Always great reinforcement to us as well when we hear that the Redtail integration is valued and utilized. Thanks so much!

Steven
Director of Technology Services (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

Intulse has provided rapidly deployed, robustly configured telecommunications solutions for us.

Commentaires : A fully functional order entry system coupled with a redundant IP based call center telephone system deployed in under 60 days.

The flexibility has been awesome. Anytime we ask for a feature, configuration change, or new configuration altogether, the answer is always a "YES" with minimal deployment time. We went from "0" to a fully operational call center in just 60 days. Not many vendors can do that!

The only con would possibly be issues when the hosted servers had maintenance at inopportune times that occurred without warning.

il y a 6 ans

We love a challenge, and you guys sure gave us a good one to tackle! So pleased that we were able to deliver everything needed in the time frame necessary and your specific needs helped to shape our dev road-map at the same time. Appreciate you and the whole Select Family.

Betsy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Intulse phone system

Phones work most of the time. The phone used are nice.

Don't have the ability to correct phone display

il y a 5 ans

Hi Betsy, Thanks for your positive review. We do strive to have the phones work ALL of the time so please advise our support team about the specifics so we can meet that goal. Also, if you let them know specifically what you want to be able to correct on the phone display, they may very well be able to help you with that. Thanks so much.

Catie
Project Manager (É.-U.)

Good for our business

It is nice to have one phone number to give to clients to let them call or text. Nowadays a lot can be done over text which saves time and hassle on both ends. Intulse also connects with our CRM which is helpful to have names pull in and to be able to save recordings to client files.

Occasionally we lose service during the day and calls will drop. This isn't a daily issue, and it's usually not out for very long, but it is inconvenient when it happens.

Kurt
Agent (É.-U.)

Excellent Products

It is user friendly. All of the options for customizing it to our business is perfect.

There is nothing that I can think of. Everything works great!

il y a 5 ans

Hello Kurt, Thank you for your excellent review! We seek to have raving fans of our solutions and seems like we have hit the mark with you folks! Thanks for valuing the service and support that we work so hard to provide. Thanks again!

Information Technology Manager (É.-U.)

Intulse has been the best telco\telephony company I have worked with in over a decade.

They customize dashboards, recordings, and found a solution that met all our demanding needs. Their phone system can be customized, is geographically redundant, fits all sizes of companies, and easy to implement. We are constantly making changes, and their customer support is responsive, and just wonderful to work with.

To date I have not had any problems with the company, their product, or their support. Good people to work with.

il y a 6 ans

Michael, appreciate the review and the positive feedback that we are accomplishing what it is we set out to do as we entered this space. It is our pleasure to serve the Select Security organization and take one thing off you 'plate of worry' as you grow!

Rob
Engineer (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Excellent VoIP provider with reliable customer support

Commentaires : We switched over to Intulse and kept our old 8x8 provisioned Polycom phones, rather than buying new ones. This added a lot of work to the migration, but Intulse was great about helping us through it. It took us about 4 months to really get all the features on our end working the way we wanted them to, and all the way through the customer service rep was there supporting us. My favorite thing about working with Intulse right now is that I don't think about them at all; my phones work, my billing is reliably correct, and everything just runs along smoothly.

Intulse recognizing the difference between "real" phone extensions with a person at them and "utility" extensions that just make desk-to-desk calls, and pricing accordingly, has made a huge difference in our monthly costs. Also, the dedicated tech support representative was key in switching our existing system over.

No email transcription of voicemail. Some difficulty integrating 3rd party phones.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Rob, Thanks for your kind works and positive review! We are so glad that you appreciate the way we view extensions for billing....makes sense to us! As far a VM transcription, not sure if you are aware that there is a 3rd party option that our support team can fill you in on. It is something on our roadmap, just needs to get closer to the top! Thanks so much!

Matthew
Matthew
Investment Adviser Representative (É.-U.)

Very responsive to requests. Has nearly all the features we could want.

Commentaires : The ability to work with multiple offices in multiple locations and excellent customer support.

East of use. Dashboard is very handy, especially with multiple office locations in multiple states. The ability to integrate with our CRM, add notes, hot transfer calls to cell phones when on the way out, etc.

I wish it had a video conference solution, drag-and-drop on fax feature, as well as a drag-and-drop transfer solution on the dashboard for calls.

il y a 6 ans

Matt, very much appreciate your feedback and the product enhancement suggestions. We take our customer desires very seriously and our dev team will be looking into your ideas ( if they aren't already! ) keep sending feedback our way please.

Mark
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Feature-packed, Low-cost with Excellent Service

I like everything about Intulse! Their phones, software and service are first-rate. I highly recommend them to the clients I work with as a technology consultant.

Setting up the phone system is a bit complex cause I tried to do a lot myself. However, all I really needed to do was call Intulse and tell them what I want and they would have done it for me!

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the great review Mark. Yes, unlike most of the other solutions that send a link to a PBX panel and say 'have at it' we take the hands on approach and do everything for you. No need to learn another phone system, let us do the heavy lifting and enjoy the benefits! It's our pleasure to serve you.