Avis clients sur ELMO Software

En savoir plus sur ELMO Software

Paie, base RH, recrutement, intégration, apprentissage, performance, succession, rémunération, analyse comparative des salaires, enquêtes, récompenses, le tout dans le cloud.

En savoir plus sur ELMO Software

This software is so simple to implement and once implemented it has saved myself and other managers so much time.

One issue was with external training as this was very limited for what we need it for.

ELMO Software - Notes

ELMO Software a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 203 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ELMO Software ?

Kseniya
P&C Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

ELMO HRIS: Review Snap-shot

4,0 l’année dernière
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
OT Engineer (Australie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés

A happy user

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Dashboard, online form and online course.

None

il y a 3 mois

Thanks so much for your review, Tom. We hope you continue to enjoy using ELMO Software. Kind regards, ELMO

Ella
Cleaner (Australie)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 10 000+ employés

Confusing feedback on module test/assessment

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The module is clear, straightforward and provides key information supported with relevant visuals to enhance understanding especially if you are not a non-native speaker of English. Navigation is easy and and progress is recorded and indicated accurately.

I just used the learning module as a required training path from my employer. In one of the tests' questions, I made a wrong choice and scored 75% in my first trial. As feedback is provided immediately, I can see what the correct option is. So I went back and tried it again, choosing the right option as suggested by the feedback from the software. When I did so, my answer was still wrong. So I tried the third time, using my original answer, and it's still wrong. And I tried it again the fourth time using the suggested correct answer, and it's still wrong anyway. I've tried numerous times and now got confused. To be fair, my original answer would to some extent be right as no indication in the modul that the reading would lead to choosing the other options. Given it is a training module, and all information should be made in reasonable ways to allow readers to make intended conclusion or to assume the intended understanding, when the answers or options are hard to guess from the reading, I think the module needs further checking for content validation and construct reliability so the modul test is relevant to the module content. IMHO. Thanks.

il y a 3 jours

Hi Ella, thanks for your review and feedback. Sorry to hear you had issues with that particular learning module, we have passed your comments to our Product Development team. We are pleased you find ELMO's learning modules clear and straightforward. Many thanks, ELMO Team

Vicki
Program Manager (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Elmo Review

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Mainly used for delivering internal training and HR performance reviews.

As a user I find it easy to navigate around.

As a content developer I have found Elmo difficult to understand the setup. I think there is a lot of value in spending the time with an expert to set up the system correctly.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Vicki, Thanks for your review on using ELMO's LMS and Performance Management solutions. If you would like some support in setting up, your system administrator can reach out to your Account Manager at ELMO for help and arrange training to ensure you get the most out of the platform. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Varun
Service Delivery Lead - ICT & Cloud (Fidji)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

360 Employee Management

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : ELMO provides you a platform to manage your daily HR operations through a system driven governed process. From on-boarding, recruitment, leave management, performance tracking and internal workflow management to handling employee exit.

Some fields require manual addition to sections. Option for duplicates not present.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Varun, Thanks for your review and for your feedback. We've passed this on to our Product Development team. We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's Performance Management. Best wishes, ELMO

Tony
Sécurité et enquêtes, 10 000+ employés

A 99% good experience

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using Elmo for quite some time and over all it has been an enjoyable experience. Even prior to using it for my job I used it to get some needed courses that started and were needed for my career in Security.

The software is well set out enabling me to see what courses I am yet to complete and they are easy to use across all hardware platforms (iPhone, computer etc.)

Occasionally there are issues with using an apple device that requires the course to be done on a computer. This delays what should be a quick and easy course into a long and drawn out one as access to a computer is difficult, where I always have my phone on me.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks so much for your detailed review of ELMO, Tony! We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide feedback on your experience over the years, and great to see you are still enjoying ELMO's LMS. We've passed on your feedback regarding mobile usage for your training to our Product Development Team. Many thanks, ELMO Team

Adam
Adam
Learning and Development Officer (Australie)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

All in one HR?

Commentaires : It does it's job, but the user interface and functionality leave a lot to be desired. The only way to get answers to questions is through logging a ticket, and this can sometimes take a while to get a response. This can be frustrating when the issue is timely.

We use ELMO to track compliance courses, as well as track performance appraisals. It does both of these jobs well enough.

The course building application is woefully restricting and dated. We don't use it anymore, and create eLearning modules in a different program to upload into ELMO.

noel
collector (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

stress management

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

great for continous learning and imprivement

not able to integrate to the whole range of users.

il y a 3 jours

Thanks so much for the review, Noel! We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's learning management solution. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Nicole
People and Culture (Australie)
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés

New user

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The Sales experience was exceptional. We are yet to start using the system although the implementation schedule looks very achievable and workable for our business

Intuitive, user friendly and everything is integrated

not sure as yet as we haven't started actively using it.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Nicole. Thanks for your great review and feedback on your experience with the team so far! We are so excited for you to start using ELMO to help streamline all your HR processes. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Pratik
Sécurité et enquêtes, 501-1 000 employés

MSS TMS System

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : TMS system is online platform used for multiple purposes of the employment

All feature easy to use and understand. App is easy to operate

Home page learning system Careers Performance

il y a 2 mois

Thanks so much for your review, Pratik. We hope you continue to enjoy using ELMO Software. Regards, ELMO Team

Pavel
Consultant (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Very Well

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good

It's Practical and user friendly. Covers most of requirements

Navigation is a bit complicated and sometimes isn't clear

il y a 3 jours

Thanks so much for your review! We hope you continue to enjoy using ELMO Software and its integrations. Many thanks, ELMO Team

Frank
Learning & Development Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Great overall quality of platform for money spent with good customer service and support throughout.

Commentaires : Centralised HR Platform where we can design, manage and report on the three critical people stages for us in our business, which are Recruitment, On-boarding and Learning.

I think the ease of use and implementation of each of the three modules we currently have; recruitment, on-boarding and learning (including course library) is the main benefit for our business wanting to design and deploy learning modules quickly to our employees, but also makes it easier to implement best practice processes for these which improve workplace efficiencies in how we manage our most important resource, our 'people' component. The features and functionality of the learning management system I think are really seamless and useful in getting learning modules quickly and effectively produced for our network, so then we can data-mine on this for reporting purposes and auditing. Having nearly everything automated and available in the end-to-end process of HR, makes it extrememly beneficial for a business to manage the processes and have one portal with all the critical information gathered into. In addition, since the system is a cloud-based software and being client-centric, when we have enhancements to voice, the ELMO Team consider these for future changes and iterations of the platform, making it better and evolving it out for the clients it's designed for.

The ELMO Survey tool and functionality requires some further enhancements to be made to ensure that it provides more granular data for clients (e.g. like Survey Monkey's design), as this will assist us in drilling down further with certain users/learners of the portal to see for example, how long and how many attempts they take for completing compliance modules etc.

Kim
L&D Business partner (Australie)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

ELMO learning is great

User friendly and great after sales support

it would be good to be able to assign 'course managers' so that other people in the business (other than admins) can manage attendance of specific training in their business units etc.

l’année dernière

Hi Kim. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. Your feedback has been passed on to our Product Development team. Kind regards, ELMO

Daria
L&D Manager (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

Learning module

Ease of use initially, generally the administration of courses etc is easy, the coursebuilder is good too and is getting easier to use with recent updates.

More functionality and features for L&D would be great. Better options for pointing users directly to a specific course for sign up. More options for content management and curation within the Learning module.

jurgens
Supervisor (Australie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés

safe and secure

Commentaires : Great-used ELMO training for my SERT 4 TAC a few years ago

Good integration with daily workflow, and compiled in a very respectful towards the learner

Not difficult at all, very understanding and easy to learn

il y a 4 mois

Hi Jurgens, Thanks for your review. It is great to hear that you find ELMO's Learning Management System so helpful with your training. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Kseniya
People and Culture Director (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

ELMO HRIS: Review Snap-shot

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, our feedback is very positive and staff across all levels are happy with the introduced HRIS

Great customer support team: very responsive and efficient

Some visibility features are yet to be improved (e.g. display of data, attaching additional data, etc.)

l’année dernière

Hi Kseniya. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. Your feedback has been passed on to our Product Development team. Kind regards, ELMO

Carol
Senior Manager Learning and Development (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Génie civil, 1 001-5 000 employés

We use the standard modules available from ELMO and edit them in the Editor software provided.

Commentaires : Easy to use and maintain. Good coverage of learning topics within the 400 topics available.

Good range of topics, covers the basics for compliance and has a mix of information and quiz items all of which can be modified/edited to our company needs. Simple to use and easy to maintain.

While the modules have sound instructional design and get the job done, they are not highly sophisticated or overly glossy. Having said that, we paid for a good solid offering to cover the needs of people on the go, who need to get the information quickly and efficiently.

Daniel
People and Culture (Australie)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Good software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive

Excellent product- has allowed us to bring training , onboarding and payroll and a Human resource database into one system

Document attachment could be larger to allow bigger documents to be saved

l’année dernière

Hi Daniel. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide such great feedback. Your feedback has been passed on to our Product Development team. We hope your organisation continues to benefits from using ELMO's cloud-based solutions. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Andre
Head of Department (Australie)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Great Software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : A very user friendly software that helps with my daily work

Easy to use for my employee's performance review

I don't have encounter any during my usage

il y a 4 mois

Hi Andre, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you find ELMO's Performance Management solution helpful and easy to use. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Shamal
Assistant Engineer (Fidji)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

ELMO Feedback

Commentaires : Good experience

Great management software. Brings transparency to ones performance

I did not have any bad experience with this software.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the review, Shamal! It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience using ELMO's Performance Management solution. Best wishes, ELMO

Andrew
Care coordinator (Australie)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Great platform

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : easy to use, great way to merge leave, HR and learning modules in one system.

being able to see things such as forecasted leave helps an employee to work out when they can take leave etc. being able to share recognition with peers and for the company to see it also is great.

perhaps the forecasted leave could be on the home page of the leave? just sometimes a little annoying to go through different pages to find out?

il y a 4 mois

Hi Andrew, Thanks so much for your review and it's great to hear about your positive experience using ELMO's cloud-based solutions. We've passed your feedback regarding forecasted leave on to our Product Development team. Best wishes, ELMO

Jen
HR Advisor (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

ELMO Review

Commentaires : We recently launched ELMO to our company and it is in the process of becoming the core component for training and development. The library has provided a good base and saved us a lot of time, effort and costs in the creation of basic courses as we did not have to start from scratch.
So far, all my interactions with the people who work at ELMO have been fantastic, they are a company that care about their people, and their people really want the products to work for you and your people.

The ELMO library, it gives a great starting point for any business that is wanting to develop ELearning modules.

The reporting needs to be real time, but I believe this is something ELMO is working on. I also think an Administrator training course on how to create the moving pictures and other cool techniques that are used within the library courses would be useful.

Nicole
Senior People & Culture Advisor (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Recommend ELMO

5,0 il y a 2 mois

It is very intuitive and once I had used it for a few months I could troubleshoot most issues staff were having.

There are a few things it can't do, can't think of them off the top of my head, but I'm sure that is the same with all similar products.

il y a 2 mois

Thanks so much for the review, Nicole! We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO Software. Best wishes, ELMO Team

HR Coordinator (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Performance Management (appraisal)

Commentaires : people - very nice to deal with - very helpful
system - overall good

ELMO system is very user friendly and people who you will get to deal with are very nice

when designing the system to suit your organisation - you have to think of all the possibilities as it is either hard or not possible to change the formatting once go live until maybe you reach your end of year.

Johan
Psychologist (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Elmo review

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Really positive as I can keep tab on all my paperwork required for my job

Very easy to navigate between menu's, very clear from the outset what needs to be done, what is finished and when next task is due e.g upcoming refresher for first aid in my case

nothing in particular, as very comprehensive but at same time easy to use

il y a 3 mois

Hi Johan. Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using ELMO Software and it is helping to manage your training. Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Kumar
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

Security related training

Commentaires : All types of training conducted by our head office

It is very easy to use and very quick to search relevant Topics

Very easy to understand the program of the software

l’année dernière

Hi Kumar. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience. Best wishes, ELMO