15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ELMO Software

En savoir plus sur ELMO Software

Paie, base RH, recrutement, intégration, apprentissage, performance, succession, rémunération, analyse comparative des salaires, enquêtes, récompenses, le tout dans le cloud.

En savoir plus sur ELMO Software

One issue was with external training as this was very limited for what we need it for.

ELMO Software - Notes

ELMO Software a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 241 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ELMO Software ?

Kseniya
P&C Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

ELMO HRIS: Review Snap-shot

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Tom
Tom
OT Engineer (Inde)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

A happy user

Dashboard, online form and online course.

None

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Tom. We hope you continue to enjoy using ELMO Software. Kind regards, ELMO

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Easy to use and updates team on policies and procedures

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Before an HRIS was implemented, most records were kept in printouts and physical copies rather than in a centralized location. Since ELMO has been introduced, it is simple to look up an employee's past and see how their performance has been handled.

Superb Customer Service and Support Staff: Throughout both the pre- and post-implementation phases, I received assistance that was competent, fast, and effective. Simple Leave Request Form with Leave Balance View. And to conduct evaluations for supervisors to examine. The dashboard is also quite helpful for data retrieval.

One email will be sent upon enrollment in a new course. As a gentle reminder, I prefer many reminders. The employee data part is not as aesthetically pleasing as the rest of the screen display.

Andrew
Administration Assistant (Australie)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51–200 employés

ELMO - The 21st Century nightmare of HR

1,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Hate is a strong word. Would prefer to use despise, which is frankly worse. Cannot believe that anyone would pay such a huge amount of funds towards such an underdeveloped project. I guess we got pulled in by the sales team that marketed with ' Yes we can ' to later find out that they could actually not, worse than that, that option never existed. Felt like a test dummy for Xero integration, with nobody really knowing how to fix the issue and is still unresolved 3 years later.

Forms provide flexibility in development. Employee management of documentation is easy.

Lost most of my hair setting it up, lost more trying to change how departments wanted it to run, and more when trying to sort out their software bugs for them. It is badly managed, badly put together hodgepodge of software that has no place in being part of the HR realm.

Katie
Capability & Engagement Manager (Australie)
Vins et spiritueux, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very happy with the software and the service offered by ELMO

The implementation was seamless and the staff at ELMO go over and above to ensure you get the most out of the system. We have gained the most benefits out of the Onboarding, Learning & Performance modules.

Some limitations in the rostering software but ELMO are very proactive in continuously developing and improving the software

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for a great review, Katie! We love to hear that you have found ELMO's Implementation team and cloud-based solutions helpful to your oranisation. We look forward to continuing to support your business. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Varun
Service Delivery Lead - ICT & Cloud (Fidji)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

360 Employee Management

Commentaires : ELMO provides you a platform to manage your daily HR operations through a system driven governed process. From on-boarding, recruitment, leave management, performance tracking and internal workflow management to handling employee exit.

Some fields require manual addition to sections. Option for duplicates not present.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Varun, Thanks for your review and for your feedback. We've passed this on to our Product Development team. We hope you continue to enjoy ELMO's Performance Management. Best wishes, ELMO

Helen
National HR Manager (Australie)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501–1 000 employés

Change your life with ELMO

Commentaires : Time to Onboard has been dramatically reduced and is now no longer a labour intensive process.
I am looking forward to providing meaningful reports to the business.

This software is so simple to implement and once implemented it has saved myself and other managers so much time. In particular having project based work our Onboarding process has become so streamlined now we can onboard high numbers of employees at the same time. As a Performance Appraisal system we found ELMO easy to develop and roll out. Our company had not been keen on Performance Appraisals in the past but ELMO was so well embraced we had 100% update on the first appraisal round. We also find the more you use the system the more proficient you become. The support provided by ELMO during the project implementation phase has been extremely supportive. We are now using the Help Desk and our issues are usually resolved within 24 to 48 hours.

If an employee has not completed all their documentation we would like an automatic alert. At this stage we need to manually check on this.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Helen. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide such a great review, and thank you for your continued support. Our customers are at the heart of our business, and feedback like yours is invaluable. We have passed your feedback on to our Product Development team. We hope your organisation enjoys the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions. Best wishes, ELMO Software.

Kim
L&D Business partner (Australie)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

ELMO learning is great

User friendly and great after sales support

it would be good to be able to assign 'course managers' so that other people in the business (other than admins) can manage attendance of specific training in their business units etc.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kim. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. Your feedback has been passed on to our Product Development team. Kind regards, ELMO

Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

User review

Commentaires : ELMO has been used by our HR team for over five years. It has gotten progressively better and easier to use. Now, I know exactly where to go in ESS, how to request information or support and have more clarity around my performance management, than ever before.

I use ESS ELMO software nearly every day in my role; for requesting leave, undertaking mandatory training, keeping an eye on performance KPI's and measurement.

Finding a payslip from my company is difficult.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate the time you've taken to share your positive experience when using ELMO's Employee Self-Service module. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Toby
Senior Human Resources Coordinator (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Excellent, timesaving and user friendly system!

Commentaires : Nothing has seemed to be 'too much' for ELMO; our consultants have taken on all of our feedback and have provided these to the development team for consideration.

ELMO has significantly reduced the administrative time of many processes. This includes areas such as setting up and maintaining employee databases, recruitment processes, and training and development assignments. The system is very user-friendly, with many of our management personnel commending the system on how easy it is to use compared to previous systems and processes.

There are a few small items that I would like to see rolled out to assist in the management of our employee database. The main item would be a function to place an employee on Parental Leave. Ideally this would remove them from the reporting lines in the org charts and have them in a 'floating position' so that they are still counted in our head count and FTE metrics, but don't affect the reporting lines whilst on leave.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Toby. We really appreciate the time you've taken to provide such great feedback. Our customers are at the heart of our business and feedback like yours is crucial to the evolution of our solution. We hope your organisation continues to reap the benefits of ELMO's cloud-based solutions. Best wishes, ELMO

Tariq
Data Engineer (Australie)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great Learning, Good collaboration

Commentaires : Very positive

Learnings are organized and distributed in a way that it makes it easier for me to navigate and complete my assigned learning.

Searching for a specific training or looking for new / available trainings

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Tariq. If you ever need any more help on ELMO Learning Management, your system administrator can reach out to your Account Manager to work out solutions specific to your needs. Kind regards, ELMO

Catalina
Director (Australie)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Best for my needs

It's straightforward and the support available makes up for any uncertainty or challenges I have experienced.

The contracts module, if not purchasing the recruitment module, is quite clunky and unclear. There is very limited access to training material on it; luckily my implementation consultant is brilliant.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for a great review, Catalina. We love to hear that you are finding ELMO's support and implementation teams and resources helpful. We have also passed on your feedback to our Product Development team. ELMO Team

Ella
Cleaner (Australie)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 10 000+ employés

Confusing feedback on module test/assessment

4,0 l’année dernière

The module is clear, straightforward and provides key information supported with relevant visuals to enhance understanding especially if you are not a non-native speaker of English. Navigation is easy and and progress is recorded and indicated accurately.

I just used the learning module as a required training path from my employer. In one of the tests' questions, I made a wrong choice and scored 75% in my first trial. As feedback is provided immediately, I can see what the correct option is. So I went back and tried it again, choosing the right option as suggested by the feedback from the software. When I did so, my answer was still wrong. So I tried the third time, using my original answer, and it's still wrong. And I tried it again the fourth time using the suggested correct answer, and it's still wrong anyway. I've tried numerous times and now got confused. To be fair, my original answer would to some extent be right as no indication in the modul that the reading would lead to choosing the other options. Given it is a training module, and all information should be made in reasonable ways to allow readers to make intended conclusion or to assume the intended understanding, when the answers or options are hard to guess from the reading, I think the module needs further checking for content validation and construct reliability so the modul test is relevant to the module content. IMHO. Thanks.

l’année dernière

Hi Ella, thanks for your review and feedback. Sorry to hear you had issues with that particular learning module, we have passed your comments to our Product Development team. We are pleased you find ELMO's learning modules clear and straightforward. Many thanks, ELMO Team

Richard
CEO (Australie)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Buyer beware - this software is a scam

1,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The single worst engagement we have ever had in 17 years of doing business. Avoid at all cost.

On face value it appears good, but in reality they claim it can do all sorts of things that it just can't do.

- Highly deceptive sales process - they won't let you preview the product or test it in any way before signing up. - False sales; salesperson promised us features that don't exists - Completely non existent customer support - Outdated, clunky and buggy software - parts of it even rely on Flash, which hasn't been supported on Apple products since 2007 - They're quick to refer to their inhouse legal team when you want to question the contract and won't entertain ideas of leaving the platform BEWARE! We've been trapped and are now locked in for three years with a complicated and completely unusable product. It's an absolutely disgusting team of people who have no respect for the customer at any stage of the journey - they just want to get you signed up and then you're treated like garbage.

Eddie
Sales Rep (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

interaction with this questionair

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : the little I have used it today I think its ok , I am not sure what the benifits will be . time will tell.

very easy to use and understand . However I imagine it is developed in north America and I do question have connected the understand of us people here in New Zealand . I . E there prehaps should be some more flexibility with selecting working job roles and also market sectors to choose from or enter our specific application in job and market approach . I . E , we sell engineering steels to the general fabrication market also the heavy structural steel industry here in New Zealand.

This is the first time to be introduced to ELMO and hats off to our markets people for having the forethought to present this software app for the benifit of our employees.

Cidy
Participant Support Officer (Australie)
Administration publique, 5 001–10 000 employés

Learning - Ease of Use

Commentaires : For the learning side of the system I think it is great. You can track all the modules you have done in the past and find new ones that you are interested in. I think the performance plan maybe a good think if the employee got to embrace it and make it their own. However; when you are instructed what to do it is a waste of time.

The learning modules are clear and simple to understand. They are not too lengthy that I lose interest in them. I am able to go back if I missed something too.

The performance plan. It is not helpful to an employee at all. Perhaps if I got to write my own goals I would care about it more. It is just another thing I have to do to tick boxes, so I think it is a waste of time.

Matthew
HR Manager (Australie)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

ELMO Review

Commentaires : Elmo was supposed to provide us a seamless HRIS solution and could not be further from the truth. Many months down the track and we are still battling with the system. If it was not for the 3 year investment I have no doubt that I would have pulled the pin by now. Do not use this as your payroll solution, otherwise you will end up with headache after headache.

What was presented in the demo was so different to what was delivered. This included the customer service...

It was clunky. So many issues with it that they did not even know what to do half the time. Everything was always sent to the Dev team to look at.

Trish
Implemenation Specialist (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

Easy to use and administer HR system

Commentaires : One centralised HR system, one interface for usrs

User interface is familar and appealing Performance and Learning modules are really simple and users like them Workflow is simple for administrators Account management support from ELMO is great ELMO delivers to their roadmap, so things that are "coming" do happen

Recruitment module needs enhancements (they are coming) Reporting could be more customisable Would be good to have internal and external options for branding

Javier
Workshop Technician (Australie)
Matériel informatique, 201–500 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : Nice software to check my pay every week

Easy to use, simple interface, not to many animations

basic colours, sometimes took to long to charge

il y a 3 ans

Hi Javier. We really appreciate the time you've taken to write a review and thank you for your feedback. We've passed this on to our Product Development team. Best wishes, ELMO Team

Anu
IT Procurement (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

User Friendly Application

Commentaires : Leave management and performance management has been a breeze with this application.

Very user friendly application and easy to navigate. Great to monitor processes and progress.

No feature which has been identified with an issue to date.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Anu. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear how ELMO's Leave Management and Performance Management solutions have benefitted you. We hope you continue to enjoy using ELMO! Best wishes, ELMO Team

Ben
HR Administrator (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201–500 employés

Solid product overall

Commentaires : Great software overall with strong support. tickets are generally actioned quickly and extra support is always there for urgent issues

The Course Builder is a great tool with lots of customisation and its easy to use

one issue was with external training as this was very limited for what we need it for. There are heaps of comments about this in the help centre but we haven't seen any improvements yet

Sharron
Local area coordinator (Australie)
Relations gouvernementales, 201–500 employés

Great all round platform

Commentaires : One stop shop easy to use

Easy to use great support available, has numerous functions for all companies

the worst thing about the prduct is the amount of time it took my company to take advantage of ELMO

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Sharron! We hope you and your company continue to enjoy the benefits of using ELMO Software. Best wishes, ELMO Team.

celine
Registered Nurse (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : excellent

easy learning and keeping the the record of my health learning

Each time entering username and password

Johan
Psychologist (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Elmo review

Commentaires : Really positive as I can keep tab on all my paperwork required for my job

Very easy to navigate between menu's, very clear from the outset what needs to be done, what is finished and when next task is due e.g upcoming refresher for first aid in my case

nothing in particular, as very comprehensive but at same time easy to use

il y a 2 ans

Hi Johan. Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying using ELMO Software and it is helping to manage your training. Kind Regards, ELMO Team

Douglas
Data Analyst (Australie)
Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great training product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My organisation deals with sensitive issues and it's critical that staff are up to date with the latest requirements of roles. This software reminds us when our training needs to be done and how long we should allow to complete each element.

This software keeps me up to date with the training and development requirements of my organisation. I get reminders when new training is available and also when my knowledge needs to be updated

I don't have any negative comments to make about this software.

l’année dernière

Hi Douglas, we are so pleased to hear how ELMO's Learning Management System has helped you to keep up to date with your training and development requirements. Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, ELMO Team

Kumar
Security Officer (Australie)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2–10 employés

Security related training

Commentaires : All types of training conducted by our head office

It is very easy to use and very quick to search relevant Topics

Very easy to understand the program of the software

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kumar. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that you have had a positive experience. Best wishes, ELMO