15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

France Produit local

Avis clients sur Hunter

4,6 (617) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur Hunter

Solution de recherche d'e-mails sur le cloud qui aide les entreprises à trouver des e-mails sur les sites web des entreprises, à vérifier les domaines, à rédiger des suivis, etc.

En savoir plus sur Hunter

Avantages :

These features every online business basically needs. The product is very easy to use, once I find an email I click copy and it is copied to the clickboard (no email integration for the free plan).

Inconvénients :

It's inability to find certain organizations unless you're totally accurate with the typing.

Hunter - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,8
Service client
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,6

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,0/10

Hunter a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 617 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hunter ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (617)

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Un superbe outil !

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

- Une simplicité d'utilisation- De nombreuses fonctionnalités disponibles, notamment gratuitement- Un service de grande qualité et extrêmement fiable

Inconvénients :

- Aucun ! Hunter est un des meilleurs outils sur son marché, et est français :)

Guillaume
Guillaume
Responsable Commercial (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Un outil indispensable pour la prospection

4,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

-Sourcing / lead generation-Campagnes emailing prospection-CRM prospection

Inconvénients :

-Manque un warmer de boite mail pour commencer la prospection directement

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

l’année dernière

Thanks for your feedback, Guillaume. While we don't currently have a warm-up feature, we do have a blog post article I recommend checking out as we recommend some steps: https://hunter.io/blog/email-warm-up/ In the meantime, I will be sure to have your feedback noted for the Product team to consider for future developments. Appreciate your feedback! Don't hesitate to reach out to contact@hunter.io if you have any questions!

Jessica
co-fondatrice (France)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

La prospection par email rendue accessible

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Hunter est un logiciel qui me fait gagner énormément de temps sur ma prospection commerciale en ligne : je n'ai plus besoin de passer par le fameux "barrage secrétaire" pour trouver l'adresse email de mon prospect, et bien qu'il ne soit pas possible d'avoir 100% d'adresses emails sans erreur, l'immense majorité est valide et c'est énorme.

Avantages :

La recherche de domaines et la vérification d'emails sont mes fonctionnalités préférées sur Hunter : elles me permettent de travailler un fichier de prospection qualifiés en quelques clics seulement. L'extension est super utile et me permet de combiner mon utilisation de Linkedin à mes objectifs commerciaux.

Inconvénients :

Le plan gratuit est un peu limité, même s'il permet de se faire une idée des fonctionnalités de base, il faut rapidement passer au plan supérieur pour vraiment avoir des premiers résultats probants.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Un outil primordial pour identifier les adresses mails des prospects !

4,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

Facilité d'installation et d'utilisation

Inconvénients :

Peu de points faibles, hormis la limite de recherche d'emails sur la version gratuite

Antoine
Antoine
Assistant commercial (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Indispensable pour trouver des adresse mails sur internet

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Avantages :

trouver des adresse mails sur les sites internet de mes prospects

Inconvénients :

Le fait qu'il n'y ai aucune adresse mail trouvée sur certaine entreprise, y compris les grosse société

Josh
Josh
Associate (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Capital risque et capital-investissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

Inconvénients :

honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

It is a good professional email search engine.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Part of my job today is to retain engineering and development talent, the program also allows me to maintain an updated list of elite collaborators with which I can request contacts or meetings, my lists are private and therefore the ideal is to have a soft manager of this but only managed by me.

Avantages :

Some of the activities I am involved in, the software has helped me too much, as they require networking with other professionals, technology providers or potential partners, Hunter can help me find the correct email addresses to facilitate communication initial. This is especially useful for reaching key decision-makers or technical experts in other companies. In that sense, the time savings have been abysmal.

Inconvénients :

I have had problems lately in verifying emails from people who use hotmail, which I suppose is something about the internal configuration of the software, I imagine it must be something temporary, the software remains loaded and does not advance, something that does not happen with gmail or domain emails, the same The problem is visible when I try to verify or search for it.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

il y a 6 jours

Hi there, Laura from the Customer Success team at Hunter here. I just wanted to quickly reach out and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Hunter and that it's saving you significant time. Regarding the issue with verifying Hotmail email addresses, if you're still experiencing this problem, would you mind contacting us at contact@hunter.io? We'd like to investigate this together, as I wasn't able to reproduce the error on my end. Thank you once again!

Jenn
VP of Operations (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Hunting Down Executives Emails

2,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I've had a positive experience using Hunter. It is quick, easy and gives up-to-date email information. I've used it for several years now and have suggested several business owners to use it as well.

Avantages :

The obvious best feature is the resource for finding email addresses with a click of a button. They have a free version, and it enables you to get a certain number of searches per day.

Inconvénients :

At times when you post a link into the search, sometimes they aren't able to find any email addresses.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

il y a 8 mois

Hi Jenn, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! We genuinely appreciate your loyalty to Hunter over the past several years, and we're thrilled to hear that you can easily find the emails you're looking for. I wanted to reach out to you regarding the overall rating of 2 stars out of 5, which is a matter of concern for us. We'd like to inquire if you've encountered any issues while using our application. If so, could you please contact us at contact@hunter.io so we can address this together? We are constantly working to improve Hunter, and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Regarding the occasional difficulty in finding the emails you're looking for, I'd like to clarify that we intentionally do not rely on third-party sources. When you use Hunter, you're accessing information from a single source: the public web. Therefore, the quality of your results heavily depends on the online presence of the companies you're researching. Thank you very much in advance, and all the best! Laura - Customer Success @ Hunter.io

Andrew
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Hunter has been essential to my businesses growth

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Its great. great product, great customer service. Best option ive found out there.

Avantages :

Automated outreach for B2B contacts. It has easy interface

Inconvénients :

The cap limit on drips in a campaign causes me to put several hrs of work every 6 months to re setup things

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

il y a 2 mois

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the lovely review! We are thrilled to see that Hunter has been essential to your Business Growth. Thank you for considering us! It's also great to see that you find Hunter's interface to be easy as it was designed with that scope in mind. Regarding the issues with campaigns, do you mind contacting us at contact@hunter.io so that we can review this for you and assist? Thanks in advance! Laura - Customer Success @ Hunter.io

Shawn
Digital Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A Must Have Sales Tool

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have used Hunter as a secondary tool for prospecting for the past 5 years, I'm loyal and I'm ROI positive so it's a no brainer to continue using the software.

Avantages :

If you or your sales team does any prospecting by visiting a website, this extension will be a game changer especially if you're looking to acquire emails associated to the domain in just a simple click. The emails are much more accurate than buying a list and it's much more affordable to seek out and build your own list using hunter. I suggest using a combination of LinkedIn and Hunter to make sure you find the decision maker or contact to maximize your monthly limits.

Inconvénients :

Sometimes it take a little bit of time to load and if you click off the site while it's loading emails you have to start over. This is a minor issue but it can get frustrating if you are heavily prospecting a large list which leads me to my next con, quantity of emails you can acquire with their packages. If you prospect a lot of companies every month you may need to switch to a higher tier for membership which could get pricey.

Eric
CEO (Inde)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing Email Campaign & Leads Management Tool

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Amazing experience with Hunter would like to see integrations with more tools.

Avantages :

I love the UI-UX and Leads Management feature & EMail campaigns Follow-ups with the EMail verifier tool that confirms the credibility

Inconvénients :

Would love to see LinkedIn email finder features again with save lead option directly in the CRM or add Linkedin Campaigns to send messages to LinkedIn connections.

Maggie
Digital Marketing (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Great tool for finding emails and managing lead lists

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Hunter is a good tool for those looking for the best bang for their buck, but if you separated each feature, there are better individual tools on the market

Avantages :

The fact that Hunter connects to HubSpot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive is essential to my workflow. Easy to export enriched lead lists, no manual data entry

Inconvénients :

Very expensive compared to other e-mail finding tools but also more inclusive. Also concerns about GDPR regulations and parameters behind the tool's data extraction methods

Mario
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Amazing service and value!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall we've grown our database, generated leads and new revenue. It's paid for itself many times over. I highlight recommend for small business owners.

Avantages :

Ease of use, clean UI/ UX, value and quality of leads helps you get the most ROI.

Inconvénients :

Since you're not able to generate leads from all websites perhaps offering an alternative option would help. The Email Verifier works ok.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Hunter.io is an excellent app for getting the contact leads you need.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

I have used hunter.io many times in the past to build effective marketing campaigns. The product allows me to find the contact info of key people inside of most organizations i may be researching.

Inconvénients :

Hunter.io is limited in it's functionality. But it does exactly what it is designed to do in my experience.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

il y a 2 mois

Hi there, Thank you for your kind review! It’s great to hear that you've been enjoying Hunter and have been a dedicated user over the years. We’re always looking to improve and would greatly appreciate your insights. If you have suggestions for new features or feedback on how we can make Hunter even better, please don't hesitate to contact us at contact@hunter.io. Your input is incredibly valuable to us as we strive to enhance our application for users like you. Thank you once again for your support and for sharing your feedback! Laura - Customer Success @ Hunter.io

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

A nice tool for finding email

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

their functionality to find email from websites domains

Inconvénients :

the free version is very limited compared to the premium

Dhahna
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Avantages :

The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Inconvénients :

I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

Himanshi
SEO Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

Avantages :

The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

Inconvénients :

No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

Aravind
Aravind
Advanced Researcher (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Avantages :

Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Inconvénients :

Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Meghan
brand strategy (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Stop the difficult Hunt with Hunter

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has been a successful overall experience. The software has allowed my org to gather a large volume of contact information quickly, reducing the time and effort required for lead generation. Plus grabbing emails for us is such a crucial part of us using the tool which I think they do best.

Avantages :

To streamline your lead generation and email outreach efforts. Especially searching for those emails that may not be picked up with other tools.

Inconvénients :

The specific features available may vary depending on the plan or subscription level you choose. Unfortunately my team is small where we can't justify spending for the tool. Also sometimes the user-face is a little simple and gltichy, I think a better theme with buttons that function 100% would help me feel better about the tool.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

il y a 7 mois

Hi Meghan, Laura here from Hunter Support, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that Hunter has been helpful in gathering a large number of leads and improving your workflow. At present, we offer access to a free monthly plan, which includes 75 monthly credits (25 Search and 50 Verification Credits). With the Free Plan, you can access all of our functionalities, except for the CSV export and the Bulk Domain Search feature, which however, are available starting with our lowest plan and wouldn't be very useful on a free Plan anyway, due to the limited monthly credits available. Regarding the design, we've made efforts to keep Hunter as simple as possible, and we are truly sorry to hear that you have encountered some issues with our application. This should definitely not be the case, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. May I kindly ask you to contact us at contact@hunter.io so that we can further investigate this? Thanks in advance!

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best E-mail Discovery Tool

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love Hunter. This product has saved me so much time trying to find a cold contact's email. This is a must have product for anyone who is working in sales.

Avantages :

The most valuable tool of Hunter is its ability to allow you to find almost anyone's email. This tool allows you to create leads at scale and make sales efficiently.

Inconvénients :

I wish there was a tracker to allow you to monitor who you have emailed in the past. However I understand Hunter is mostly a discovery tool.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

il y a 3 ans

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review and glad to hear Hunter has saved you time with finding email contacts for your outreach efforts. In case you wish to monitor who you've emailed in the past using Hunter tools, we do have a Campaigns (https://hunter.io/cold-email-campaigns) functionality that integrates with your Google Workspace account and lets you send single emails, email campaigns and schedule follow-ups directly from Hunter. Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at contact@hunter.io if you have any questions along the way.

Eugene
Sales Director (Lettonie)
Traduction et localisation, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Product under constant improvement and the best support

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It literally turned my productivity to “before” and “after”. A tool, impossible to think my day without. An absolute must for anyone targeting individuals directly in big quantities. In 3 years I’m using it I’ve found emails you can’t imagine.

Avantages :

This is the most clever tool to scrape emails even from the hidden places of the webpage, packed into a very intuitive design (really impressive) and the best support I’ve experienced so far (hello, Giovanni!)

Inconvénients :

As it scrapes the emails, it doesn’t automatically verify them. I had times when I got out an email through Hunter, which bounced back, which is not good, as it lowers my e-mail server rating

Emerson Howell
Owner/President (Mexique)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Stopped working with no notice so moved to another tool

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I had been using it to get emails and phone numbers for candidates I wanted to recruit. It was a convenient Chrome add-on, and worked fine for years. Then it stopped. I ended up switching to Rocket Reach, which I like.

Avantages :

Provided reliable contact data for candidates I wanted to reach out to.

Inconvénients :

One day, it just stopped working. I tried to troubleshoot, but finally gave up and moved to a different tool.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hunter

il y a 2 ans

Hi Emerson, Samara here, and thanks for your feedback! We'd be happy to investigate why hunter stopped working for you. If you can, please contact us at contact@hunter.io; we're happy to look into this for you.

bimal
bimal
Digital marketer (Népal)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Hunter review

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with hunter. I am using it for my SEO agency. Which is saving me lots of time. If anyone is searching for a good email finder for your business then hunter is for you.

Avantages :

Hunter is a really powerful tool. It can help you by collecting email to outreach. Which is important for your business. I am really enjoying using hunter because it is beginners friendly and you can collect verifier email for business proposal with a few click. They just add a new feature Author finder with it you can reach out directly to the website author. Which is not possible before.

Inconvénients :

Cons some time it doesn't find email even I can see that website has an email in the contact section. After a few search.Hope they improve in future.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The Perfect Sales/Marketing Side Kick

5,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I use Hunter everyday to find and grow prospect list for inside sales outreach and to create prospects from domains that visit our site. It has had the highest ROI of any marketing tool I have ever used. Our inside sales team relies on it every day.

Avantages :

Hunter makes identifying prospects and tracking outreach a breeze. If you have a domain, you can find contacts to identify prospects and manage your outreach in one place.

Inconvénients :

Many times (especially for smaller companies/websites) Hunter can only find generic email addresses.

Robert
New Business Development Rep (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Hunter as an email search tool

4,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Overall it has gotten much better but still has a ways to go. The issue with both companies is the quality of the email addresses. With both companies they each will provide invalid emails every once in awhile. When this happens I then check a third company to get a balanced view. When Hunter rises to the task and can provide data on almost all companies I search then I will consider switching

Avantages :

Ease of use. I am a non-paying user. Hunter now has many more of the URL I search for. What I like best about Hunter is they often provide a telephone number. I only use Hunter and one other similar company which I do pay for despite not providing telephone numbers.

Inconvénients :

My only complaint is they need to somehow gather more Companies URL and associated human data. It is a matter of how many good quality human data emails & titles I can get quickly.