Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

Publié le 15/11/2019
Dhahna H.
Director of Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Avantages: The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Inconvénients: I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

Publié le 03/05/2018
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Avantages: Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Inconvénients: Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Great tool to use

Publié le 23/07/2019
Charlton D.
Author/Journalist
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

Avantages: I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Inconvénients: Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

A newfound admiration of Hunter

Publié le 02/10/2018
VP New Business Development
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

Avantages: It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

Inconvénients: I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

One of our favorite sales marketing tools

Publié le 13/03/2019
Annie A.
Customer Success and Community Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

Avantages: We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Inconvénients: Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

A must have tool for linkbuilders

Publié le 14/12/2018
James M.
VP Sales & Senior SEO Architect
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

Avantages: This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

Inconvénients: They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.

Excellent. The staff is great. The sense of urgency in response is incredible. 10/10 service.

Publié le 26/04/2018
Christopher W.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using this account the last three months, we've seen a massive benefit attributed to:
- Developing focused Marketing Campaigns
- Number of high caliber clients being signed purely from locating a proper RPC. - Increase in momentum from rising sales figures. Additionally, this program has opened the realms of limitless to our staff. We're now able to choose our own industries to tackle (industries of our interest) because we're confident in our ability to now find the correct correspondent for our pitch.

Avantages: The ease of access and search criteria. So many other sites require too many components to conduct a thorough search. I am very pleased with the limited information I can provide for prospecting with such massive results on the other end. To date, solely using the free service, my agency has built contracts with various clients amounting to roughly $500,000.00 USD. The ROI is ridiculous if you put effort into your market campaigns.

Inconvénients: There is very little I don't like about this service. One thing I can mention is, I suggested to eliminate the "additional search" when browsing different departments - or every 10 results. Additionally, sometimes I've experienced having to search the same URL again and being deducted a search. All in all though, those issues are very small in comparison to the benefits provided using this service.

Product under constant improvement and the best support

Publié le 22/02/2019
Eugene S.
Sales Director
Traduction et localisation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It literally turned my productivity to “before” and “after”. A tool, impossible to think my day without. An absolute must for anyone targeting individuals directly in big quantities. In 3 years I’m using it I’ve found emails you can’t imagine.

Avantages: This is the most clever tool to scrape emails even from the hidden places of the webpage, packed into a very intuitive design (really impressive) and the best support I’ve experienced so far (hello, Giovanni!)

Inconvénients: As it scrapes the emails, it doesn’t automatically verify them. I had times when I got out an email through Hunter, which bounced back, which is not good, as it lowers my e-mail server rating

Great tool for salespeople looking for emails of their contacts

Publié le 22/08/2018
Michael r M.
Sales Director
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Finding an email address of a contact you have found on LinkedIn is easy with Hunter, it speeds the whole process up.

Avantages: The plug-in scrapes the internet and identifies email address's from posts/websites etc and then gives a best guess as to the standard format of that companies domain/website. It has a great single click copy function to speed up the process of copy/paste for emailing. you can also bulk download.

Inconvénients: Sometimes companies use a different domain for emails, e.g. their website is .com but they use .co.uk for emails, hunter doesn't currently address that but I guess they can't as its not a live domain.

Very Helpful for Finding Email Addresses

Publié le 14/10/2018
Associate Analyst Intern
Gestion des investissements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Hunter to find email addresses for CEOs of companies. This is key in my business, and without Hunter I would not be able to do my job, because CEOs don't usually leave their emails lying around. Hunter is very helpful in figuring out the email format for a specific company, and then I can use the verify tool to figure out the CEO's email. Hunter leaves me confident in knowing that my sent emails won't bounce back to me. Overall, very happy with the software and it is a huge time-saver.

Avantages: I like how Hunter has both domain search and verify features. The domain search is great for finding emails for a given website, and works more often than not. However, sometimes the domain search doesn't give you an email--this is where the verify tool comes in handy. When you are familiar with email formats, you can use the verify tool to test out various emails before you send out your email.

Inconvénients: Although Hunter works the vast majority of the time, I have had instances where I have been given wrong emails--even though these emails were said to be verified. Hunter can also sometimes get tripped up if emails have a period within them. You also only get 100 free searches per month with Hunter.

Must have Sales extension

Publié le 12/02/2019
Brittany W.
Business Development Executive
Matières plastiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Totally a must have for my team and I. No more spamming, reach the contact you want directly.

Avantages: In sales and marketing, I’m always looking for a good way to speak to POC. This is a great way to test emails for valid address, create marketing list for newsletters to separate groups and multiple people in the same organization. I use this tool daily to verify and export lists to other emailing software for marketing purposes.

Inconvénients: Totally bummed that this no longer integrates with sales navigator on linked in. That was the most amazing tool when networking on that platform.

I was in love with Hunter chrome extension

Publié le 23/09/2018
Nishant G.
Marketer - Inbound / Outbound
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The overall reason for still using it:
1 - saves a lot of time for me to find the right profile in a company with the email id.
2 - It does this one job of finding business email with formats and deliveriblity suggestions.

Avantages: I came to know about Hunter because of its chrome extension. I use it a lot for my outbound email campaigns. I only use for generating business emails.

Inconvénients: As I said that I only use it for generating business email because for other features like email validation it is bit costly than other tools in market.

The Perfect Sales/Marketing Side Kick

Publié le 12/02/2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Pétrole et énergies, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Hunter everyday to find and grow prospect list for inside sales outreach and to create prospects from domains that visit our site. It has had the highest ROI of any marketing tool I have ever used. Our inside sales team relies on it every day.

Avantages: Hunter makes identifying prospects and tracking outreach a breeze. If you have a domain, you can find contacts to identify prospects and manage your outreach in one place.

Inconvénients: Many times (especially for smaller companies/websites) Hunter can only find generic email addresses.

Hunter as an email search tool

Robert P.
New Business Development Rep
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it has gotten much better but still has a ways to go. The issue with both companies is the quality of the email addresses. With both companies they each will provide invalid emails every once in awhile. When this happens I then check a third company to get a balanced view. When Hunter rises to the task and can provide data on almost all companies I search then I will consider switching

Avantages: Ease of use. I am a non-paying user. Hunter now has many more of the URL I search for. What I like best about Hunter is they often provide a telephone number. I only use Hunter and one other similar company which I do pay for despite not providing telephone numbers.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is they need to somehow gather more Companies URL and associated human data. It is a matter of how many good quality human data emails & titles I can get quickly.

Hunting professional email with Hunter

Publié le 22/10/2019
Kiran P.
Managing Director
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hunter.io fits best when we need to extract professional email addresses along with detailed research on any intended company.

Avantages: Hunter has an inbuilt search engine through which a user can extract email addresses and company details by submitting the intended company's web address, which is the best-liked thing about this app.

Inconvénients: Hunter.io now has removed a feature that would allow a user to search and verify professional email addresses from the LinkedIn profile link.

I love the extension. It's simple and useful as hell.

Publié le 23/07/2018
Max M.
Intern
Production audiovisuelle, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm able to find just about anyone's email from their website, whether or not they posted it, and that has drastically improved my outreach abilities as a student and as an employee.

Avantages: The simplicity, design, and the fact that it's free. I love being able to simply click and copy paste a user's name into the box, and find suggestions. 90% of the time, Hunter's suggestion or guess for the email is correct, and there have been a few funny instances where people are blown away that I was able to find their email.

Inconvénients: I wish it could keep its implementation with LinkedIn, but I know that's not possible given the terms of use.

Really helpful, excellent software.

Publié le 13/06/2018
Christine T.
Data entry
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use , up to date, excellent customer support, really useful. Trustworthy. Email addresses that were not easy to find as part of my job as a data entry freelancer, can be easily found using Hunter. It is one of the most trustworthy softwares as well as very easy to use.

Inconvénients: I cannot find anything I don't like. I think that indeed it is reliable, which is the most important part of my work when researching contact infi.

Using Hunter IO

Publié le 21/11/2019
Mia L.
Director of Business Development Software Solutions
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to update my CRM fast by having the correct contact info

Avantages: This is a super fast and easy way to find out correct contact information. I can do my job 10x faster.

Inconvénients: I can use my 100 credits every month and run out every time, however is I go 1 step up and pay for 1000, I can't use all of those. The credits do not roll over so you lose what you don't use.

Hunter as the most helpful tool in existence..

Publié le 04/10/2018
Magdalena B.
Data Entry, Lead Generation Expert
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I work as a freelance Data Analyst, and my client says lead generation is one of my strongest skills. I think it's because I use Hunter..I owe them big time!

Avantages: I like that it gives me insight on my lead generation job. The email search feature is my most favorite one. It's easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and it gives me the necessary result that I wanted in no time.

Inconvénients: I don't have anything bad to say about this software.

LOVE Hunter

Sales and Marketing Operations Lead
Internet, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Switching to a paid version has been great - nice to capture leads throughout the day and handle everything in one export

Avantages: We've found Hunter to be extremely valuable as a simple prospecting addition to our sales and marketing efforts. Makes adding new emails a snap

Inconvénients: I only wish that it could fine more email addresses, and had additional information (more than it already does) related to each prospect

Exceptional customer service, user friendly, great for crm outreach and mass marketing.

Publié le 31/07/2018
Anabel G.
Operations Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software recently added the BULK feature which saves me a great deal of time generating leads. The finder section also helps me identify potential emails by just using the person's first and last name.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I find email leads on google search engine that are not on the software, an integration of the two can lead to larger volumes of verified leads. I would go as far as to suggest a collab with the sales navigator offer on Linkedin, the could offer customers more background to the potential leads.

Awesome for finding emails

Publié le 20/08/2018
Business Development Representative at Pilot Fiber
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not a perfect product but you get SO MUCH for the free version that it was worth using. I would definitely teach it to your sales team so they have one more tool in their back pocket to find emails.

Avantages: It really helped find contacts' information quickly. While not as detailed or precise as Zoominfo, it certainly was helpful particularly since Hunter was free and Zoominfo was not. Overall, for what we used it for (to find emails and contact information), it was pretty awesome.

Inconvénients: When importing contacts from Hunter, they would move into leads instead of contacts. This posed problems for our account managers who would have to convert each lead. It also was problematic for our inbound sales team that worked primarily to qualify all leads before making them into accounts. We fixed this problem by not allowing account executives to import. They had to manually enter the data.

Great email finding tool

Publié le 12/09/2018
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very happy with hunter and I use it almost everyday since it is so easy to use.

Avantages: Hunter was the pioneer of the email finding chrome extentions. Since its launch, a lot of similar extentions have entered the marketplace. I really how easily one can find emails on a site and verify it there and then.

Inconvénients: Hunter is not able to find as many emails on a site as snov.io can.

A simple start to finding emails

Publié le 03/12/2018
Jay D.
Digital marketing & Business Strategy
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's taken so much time and effort out of hunting for emails. I use Hunter almost daily for finding emails of people I want to contact. It usually does a good job of finding them, if not, I have other software that is right there for back-up.

Avantages: It works well and has great UX. It's able to find the emails I want, or at least the names of the people I want to contact.

Inconvénients: It doesn't always get it right. I know this largely relies on the email domain being used elsewhere on the web, but i can often find myself not getting the result I want from Hunter

Best way to find email addresses from any website

Marketing and Communication Executive
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hunter makes marketing outreach so simple. If I like a blog or website and want to reach out to them I can extract the editor's email through hunter.

Avantages: Hunter lets you draw email ids from anywhere, I don't have to prepare a sheet and accumulate all names and domains, I can just open a website and copy email addresses from that website.
They also provide the names and designation these days which is so helpful. And it counts just 1 lead for 100 emails drawn from 1 domain. I can check later which email address is active or not and send my campaign to the prospectives ones only.

Inconvénients: Its a bit expensive. I try to make full use of it but 1000 emails for a month is really less.
Other than that hunter is by far the greatest tool for extracting emails in bulk and individually.