France Produit local

Avis clients sur Hunter

4,6 (555) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur Hunter

Solution de recherche d'e-mails sur le cloud qui aide les entreprises à trouver des e-mails sur les sites web des entreprises, à vérifier les domaines, à rédiger des suivis, etc.

En savoir plus sur Hunter

These features every online business basically needs. The product is very easy to use, once I find an email I click copy and it is copied to the clickboard (no email integration for the free plan).

It's inability to find certain organizations unless you're totally accurate with the typing.

Hunter - Notes

Hunter a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 555 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hunter ?

Guillaume
Guillaume
Responsable Commercial (France)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Un outil indispensable pour la prospection

4,0 il y a 4 jours Nouveau

-Sourcing / lead generation-Campagnes emailing prospection-CRM prospection

-Manque un warmer de boite mail pour commencer la prospection directement

Antoine
Antoine
Assistant commercial (France)
Construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Indispensable pour trouver des adresse mails sur internet

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

trouver des adresse mails sur les sites internet de mes prospects

Le fait qu'il n'y ai aucune adresse mail trouvée sur certaine entreprise, y compris les grosse société

Alexia
Alexia
Marketing coordinator (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Great for retrieving company emails in one click!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Hunter helps me find emails for my marketing leads.

I love how fast and easy it is to retrieve emails from websites. The Chrome extension makes it so fun and easy to use.

As a Francophone, I feel the platform works best with American big corporations. I had a hard time finding emails for small Francophone companies.

Maggie
Digital Marketing (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for finding emails and managing lead lists

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Hunter is a good tool for those looking for the best bang for their buck, but if you separated each feature, there are better individual tools on the market

The fact that Hunter connects to HubSpot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive is essential to my workflow. Easy to export enriched lead lists, no manual data entry

Very expensive compared to other e-mail finding tools but also more inclusive. Also concerns about GDPR regulations and parameters behind the tool's data extraction methods

Guy
Business Development (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

Great help in contacting prospects

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Super - very helpful

The "free" version is great - very helpful

You need to find the domain of your prospects company before you can utilize it

Matt
Matt
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Hunter + Campaigns - powerful and unique

Commentaires : So far my experience is very positive and we can manage our leads fully within Hunter. Although whilst in its current state, our cold marketing workflow requires a few workarounds, with a few improvements, Hunter will massively increase our efficiency compared to working with spreadsheets and CSVs.

The quality of the bulk domain email search results The Leads and Campaigns features make it a one stop shop for cold marketing campaigns Custom fields for Leads and Attributes (with caveats, see what I like least)

Lead filtering could be further developed to make it quicker and simpler to discard unwanted email addresses, for example, anything containing the term, "info@" Custom fields (columns) cannot be used as a Leads filter, making them somewhat pointless. The inability to bulk edit Leads is frustrating because editing a field one by one on a bulk domain search is not really an option for 1000s of leads.

Arika
Arika
Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

A Handy Email Finder!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Being a start-up with tight budgets we had limited sales channel to generate revenue. We hired a small team of fresh graduate and used Hunter to source leads. The process worked very well for the two reasons:1. Hunter helped us find emails for anyone in the world very easily2. The emails generated got deliver to the right person that ultimately became a hot prospect for us.

Hunter is an ideal tool for companies that solely rely on cold outreach for sales. It can not only help you find emails for your prospects but it can also help you verify these emails. All you have to do is type in a person's name and the company that he works. Hunter.io will source the email for that person in seconds. You can also do a bulk upload to verify hundreds in a single click.

At times, even the verified emails are incorrect and you might not even know unless you send them. This becomes a problem if you were to send email sequences.

Kristie
Area Operations Coordinator (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Very Helpful Tool for Lead Generation

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Contacts within companies change so quickly that it is hard to keep up. Hunter helps our company keep our records up to date.

It is easy to install and use. It helps me gather information for sales leads so quickly. It has proved invaluable.

I don't really have any complaints. I recommend Hunter to everyone.

Paul
CBDM (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 5 001-10 000 employés

Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's a useful tool

It's easy to use, but not always accurate when compared with other "email checker" services

le mois dernier

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Paul! So glad to hear you're finding Hunter simple to use. As Hunter works by scouring the web to find publicly available email addresses. So once we find a source for an email, we check back on that source every couple of months to update the email in case it can no longer be found. If you always want to make sure of the validity and accuracy of the emails found with Hunter, we do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that. If you have any other questions verifying emails or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at contact@hunter.io and we can assist you further.

Daniel
Owner (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés

Small Business Loves Hunter

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : 10/10

Hunter allows me the ability to scrub for my own leads. That’s huge for me and my business.

I feel like it could be cheaper, but it’s not bad

Michal
Founder (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

My go-to place to do a quick outreach

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It has a very simple interface. If I need to reach out to someone, I just paste their site url and that's it.

The email campaign manager is a little clunky, but the team is working on it and making improvements all the time.

Lauren
Lauren
Marketing & Sales Support Assistant (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 51-200 employés

Awesome tool for finding email addresses!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The best part of Hunter is how you can insert a website URL and it will reveal how email addresses are typically formatted at that company. I've used Hunter to prepare for marketing campaigns at multiple companies. It's free! Awesome tool!

Don't have any cons. Hunter is amazing. A must-have for anyone who works in marketing.

Shawn
Digital Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

A Must Have Sales Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used Hunter as a secondary tool for prospecting for the past 5 years, I'm loyal and I'm ROI positive so it's a no brainer to continue using the software.

If you or your sales team does any prospecting by visiting a website, this extension will be a game changer especially if you're looking to acquire emails associated to the domain in just a simple click. The emails are much more accurate than buying a list and it's much more affordable to seek out and build your own list using hunter. I suggest using a combination of LinkedIn and Hunter to make sure you find the decision maker or contact to maximize your monthly limits.

Sometimes it take a little bit of time to load and if you click off the site while it's loading emails you have to start over. This is a minor issue but it can get frustrating if you are heavily prospecting a large list which leads me to my next con, quantity of emails you can acquire with their packages. If you prospect a lot of companies every month you may need to switch to a higher tier for membership which could get pricey.

Dhahna
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

Commentaires : Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

Head of Organic Acquisition (Grèce)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Trustworthy email finder

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Hunter is simple to use, fairly priced and the most accurate email finding tool out there according to my experience with other similar tools

My team uses Hunter for years in order to find emails and outreach to the proper person. I prefer Hunter from other tools as I found out that most email-finding tools sometimes come up with wrong email addresses. That's not the case with Hunter as 90% of the time its results are accurate

While probably the best email-finding tool it's far from perfect. Sometimes the email addresses are wrong but I guess that's acceptable

l’année dernière

Hey there, Samara here from Hunter! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that. If you have any other questions on verifying emails to check for accuracy or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at contact@hunter.io. Thanks again, we appreciate you!

Bradley
Partner, Operations (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

A critical part of my sales effort

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I upgraded to a pretty pricey "pro user" platform, then we got swamped with other work and I didn't do any sales work for a while. I wrote a note suggesting they figure out some kind of "subscription plus" program that would allow users to pay a base fee with tiny charges per search, or auto-suspend accounts, etc. I got a very nice note back from a rep who let me know I could suspend my own account (a feature I didn't know existed) and who *really* took care of me when she saw I hadn't even logged in for several months. I was not just shocked, but impressed with their customer service.

Hunter doesn't have a cadre of bored engineers trying to reinvent its design / interface every week. It's beautifully uncomplicated and does exactly what I need it to do - it gives me the very best idea of a domain / email format for any company and occasionally gives me a contact name I didn't have. It's not trying to see what's in my sock drawer or be my new best friend.

There's not really a lot to integrate. If I were to change anything, the copy button is not super intuitive, but that's a small gripe.

l’année dernière

Hi Bradley! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter for your sales effort. We'd love to hear more about the popular CRMS that you're looking for! We also integrate with Zapier integration so you can connect with 500+ other apps in case that helps. Whenever you get a chance, please share more with our Success Team at contact@hunter.io with regards to the copy button and the type of integrations you wish to see in Hunter, as we're always looking for new ways to provide value to our customers! Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Darko
Lead Generation Specialist (Serbie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

The best tool to get email format for each company.

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The tool has some good features but also has some not-so-good features. It should be improved in the future to become a more popular and useful tool for lead generation.

I don't use all the features that Hunter has. The most important feature for me is to get email format when I search for emails from different companies.

I don't like their email verification feature because it is not good and sometimes you will get the wrong results. Also, their email finder feature is not good.

Hasan
Hasan
Marketer (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

One of the essential extensions for Chrome

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very satisfied. I use the free version and it has never disappointed me. I have very sensible expectations though.

I mostly use Hunter as an email finder. It's simple to use and helps to quickly scan my options for reaching out to the exact prospect. I appreciate the straightforward interface. The Chrome extension is a must if you ever need to find somebody's email.

The data can be old and out of date in smaller companies.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Hasan! So glad to hear you're finding Hunter simple to use. I'm sorry you noticed some outdated emails. Hunter works by scouring the web to find publicly available email addresses. Once we find a source for an email, we check back on that source every couple of months to update the email in case it can no longer be found. If you always want to make sure of the validity of the emails found with Hunter, we do have an Email Verifier to verify the emails. I would recommend verifying your emails with our Email Verifier tool (https://hunter.io/verify) so that you can know if the emails are valid or not beforehand. Our Free and paid plans also come with a number of verification requests that you can use for just that. If you have any other questions verifying emails or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success team at contact@hunter.io and we can assist you further.

Himanshi
SEO Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!

Commentaires : Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

Aravind
Aravind
Advanced Researcher (Inde)
, 51-200 employés

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

Commentaires : It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Business Manager (Hong Kong)
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

A convenient and easy-to-use mailbox search tool and user development tool —— Hunter

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The email verification tool saved me a lot of detours. The domain name search system allows me to pinpoint the target mailbox. In addition, Hunter's customer service staff responded in a timely manner, with a friendly attitude and professional answers, which I am very satisfied with.

Easy to use, simple interface, friendly customer service, and free trial plan available.

Searching mailboxes by domain name occasionally yields no results.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to read you're finding Hunter easy to use. As I know you mentioned sometimes you can't find emails by domain name - The main reason is that our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, so if we cannot find emails for a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result. This allows having full data transparency while constantly updating the emails found. More information can be found on Our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data. There are also two possible reasons why we don't return a result for a specific person: Hunter doesn't have any data related to the domain name that is searched Or the algorithm couldn't find a relevant result. It could also be due to small online presence or the emails are hidden for legal reasons. Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at contact@hunter.io with any questions

Senne
Senne
Founder & Mover (Belgique)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Good software - Does what it promises

Commentaires : My overall experience with Hunter is good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a tool to extract emails from websites and perhaps wants to do this for free. On the other hand, there's more features for those who need more advanced features as well.

I personally only used Hunter to extract emails from websites. I believe there's also a possibility to add contacts for various lists, but this is limited for the free version. I do like that even the free version has quite some possibilities and you can still get a good amount of leads each month without having to pay anything for "yet another tool". So that's good.

The software isn't perfect. It doesn't always see email addresses. I believe it's easier for .com domains, rather than local domains like .be and .nl, which is what is most relevant to me and my target audience.

l’année dernière

Hi Senne! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Hunter and the Free plan. With regards to not finding emails, we do crawl the entire web to find emails worldwide: every day over 5M webpages are crawled to find new emails and update existing ones. And since our method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, if we cannot find emails for a domain, company or a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result. More information can be found on our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data. When you get the chance, it would be great if you could share an example of the websites you wanted to find emails for so we can look into it more. You can reach out to us at contact@hunter.io. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Charlton
Author/Journalist (Pays-Bas)
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

Great tool to use

Commentaires : I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

Josh
Josh
Associate (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial

This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

Eric
CEO (Inde)

Amazing Email Campaign & Leads Management Tool

Commentaires : Amazing experience with Hunter would like to see integrations with more tools.

I love the UI-UX and Leads Management feature & EMail campaigns Follow-ups with the EMail verifier tool that confirms the credibility

Would love to see LinkedIn email finder features again with save lead option directly in the CRM or add Linkedin Campaigns to send messages to LinkedIn connections.