15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Knit

Knit est une plateforme de paie et de ressources humaines 100 % canadienne qui vous permet de vous conformer automatiquement aux directives de l'Agence de revenu du Canada. Une solution approuvée par plus de 100 cabinets comptables.

En savoir plus sur Knit

It integrates very well with the accounting software. The filing of ROEs and year-end documents is very simple and straightforward.

You should be able to put 1 employee in more than one pay group.

Knit - Notes

Knit a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 119 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Knit ?

Andrew
Andrew
Founder (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great product and even better customer service!

Commentaires : Dealing with Knit has been super easy from the beginning. They do set a high standard when it comes to customer service, that I've always appreciated.

Knit has a very open and transparent platform that involves its high user base with changes/features that should be implemented. It's very refreshing to see when we're able to directly impact the software we're using on a regular basis.

Knit is constantly working on improving its platform. There are a few features we've wanting to be implemented for the last year (better ROE management, tighter reporting, better dashboard, etc.) so we're excited to see these features up and running soon.

Deb
President (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

We encourage all of our clients to use Knit

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I began using Knit soon after they started in business. I have watched and experienced its growth and improvements. The support is great, with answers usually within a few hours if done by email and someone answers the phone if time is of the essences. They listen to the clients and their accounting partners. I have made suggestions in the past and within a few months some of the suggestions are implemented. We love that we can easily assist our clients in paying their employees while keeping those clients 100% compliant with CRA.

I liked that Knit syncs with QBO, that it can handle most, if not all, levels of payroll complexity and that it remits payments to the CRA without any added steps for the user.

At first, the reporting was lacking, but that has improved immensely. I wish it could sync to QBO automatically, especially for payrolls that are automated. I would also like to have a little more override control as an accounting professional.

Maxine
Bookkeeper (Canada)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Multiple pay rate and project tracking

Commentaires : We were unable to use Knit for this complex payroll

Easy to use. many reporting features. Many good features.

It did not work for my client as we could not setup multiple rates for employees, and also track the project and the multiple provinces.

Bev
Board Member (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Great Product for Non-Profits

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Knit makes payroll automation affordable for smaller non-profits. There is great customer service and they are very responsive to any issues that come up.

Moving to a payroll service streamlined the treasurer's job at our non-profit. No more ROEs to create, no more monthly filing to CRA and no more tax calculations. It is all done for you through Knit.

So far haven't found anything. Definitely no issues with their product.

Deb
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Knit makes payroll a breeze

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Knit has been great to work with. Customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful.

We use Knit payroll for several of our clients. It makes it so easy to run payroll and generate reports we need. Love that we can export the journal entry directly to QBO. Saves us so much time

Some of the reports were a little difficult to customize, but this has been fixed since we first started using it.

Donna
Office Manager Bookkeeper (Canada)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Review from a non technical person

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Wonderful experience. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Once set up it is easy to use. The customer service is outstanding and any question or issues I had with the initial set up were answered promptly and thoroughly. Any questions or concerns or changes required throughout the year were handled in the same manner.

No cons at all. We loved all the features offered.

Mark
Principal (É.-U.)

Long Time User

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very good - easy to onboard and maintain client payrolls and quick to investigate issues.

Ease of use, light features make for easy understanding and decent reporting

Slow for running larger payrolls, limited reporting options and have to manipulate in Excel

Alana
Payroll Administration (Canada)
Textile, 11–50 employés

Glad I Switched!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We recently switched from ADP to Knit and the transition has been fantastic! The support team is the best and so knowledgeable. Every time I have called in with a question, I always got an answer that made sense. Our first payroll went off without a hitch!

The platform is intuitive and modern, the ease of updating employee information is astounding. The reports are very easy to use and read.

Can't find anything negative to say about Knit.

Brent
Brent
President (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Does it's job, needs better reporting

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Pretty easy to use, does it's job, good for direct deposits, keeps compliance documents in one place & provides self-serve for team

Reporting is poor - NO vacation / time off reports at all No ability to integrate vacation calendar with Office 365 calendars

Marketing et publicité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Good payroll software for Canadian market

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

1. Very smooth integration 2. Easy access 3. User friendly

1. Limited paygroup flexibility 2. Tax compliance is not very well defined for remote employees(EU zone specific)

Anna
Firm owner (Canada)

My go-to payroll service

Commentaires : Amazing overall, I use it for nearly all clients and my own business.

I like that I reach a human every time I call (and it’s not a call centre) and they take suggestions seriously and actually implement them.

Only wish would be less lead time between input date and payout date.

Darryl
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Knit is great for small business

5,0 il y a 7 mois

I like the ease of use. It makes doing payroll very easy.

It would cost much less if I did the payroll without Knit.

Graham
Manager (R.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Great For Payroll

Employee self onboarding along with userbility.

Some bugs when using from a mobile device. Best to switch to desktop viewing.

Ruth
General Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Admin & User

Commentaires : Response time to issues has been very good, the software is good, and I find it easy to use except for vacation allocation at the beginning of the year.

It's very easy to set up and navigate, it's intuitive, and the features that I need as administrator are there.

It is very difficult to set up and use the vacation allocation process. The need to set up "policies" for different individuals with different vacation is cumbersome - I want to say that "Jane Doe has 10 vacation days in 2022" and not bother with anything else. This is the worst feature by far. I would also like sick or other leave and vacation leave to be a different colour in the calendar view.

Nathalie
Founder (Canada)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

We switched to Knit from a competitor and couldn't be happier!

Commentaires : Everything runs smoothly, our employees are paid, and we're not worried about all of the tax details anymore.

I think the interface makes it super easy to use, and you can always see exactly what you need to see on each screen. That makes it easier to make sure our bank account has the right amount before the next pay period is due. It's also super easy to have new employees onboard themselves. All of the features make it easy to direct pay, do reimbursements, and so much more all in one place.

We're still figuring out how to do benefits, as our business grows and more people join the company, but it's early days so we will get there.

Elodie
EA (Canada)
Design, 2–10 employés

Good software

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Easy to use on my daily admin days, payroll or easy to make and track

we use an other software to track time, not the most convenient

Lisa
Director of Finance (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Best Option On the Market Today

Commentaires : It's great. We save time and money. The employee experience was significantly improved.

We switched over from ADP to Knit and it was a breath of fresh air! I love being able to control the income types, deductions, and codings from within the software and not have to rely on customer service. Implementation was easy and fast. We did hit a few technical hiccups as we switched over mid year and the uploads weren't seamless, however, customer service was amazing, responsive, and solved the problems.

There are a few reporting features that I am missing, but other than that, I am very happy with Knit overall.

Moheb
Pharmacist and manager (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Very easy and simple

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The software is easy to navigate and figure out for new users. The employees find it very easy to access their information. When there is a problem with the website, theyre very fast at resolving

Nothing, everything is easy and great to use

Faheem
Manager (Canada)

Knit Payroll

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Ease of use of the system which is user friendly

Have requested a change to add multiple line for hours, whereas, it was not implemented as desired

LIsa
General Manager (Canada)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Makes payroll easy to do

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I've had a great experience with Knit people and would recommend them to anyone looking to set up payroll!

What I really like that Knit is super user friendly! You simply have to send new staff an email and they fill everything in. They have a sense of privacy and security and you don't have to worry about making a mistake. I also love the great customer service! Short wait times and knowledgeable staff.

It can be a little hard to navigate at first but with time and practice does get easier.

Ryan
Owner Operator (Canada)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Perfect fit for my business payroll needs

5,0 il y a 7 mois

It it easy to set up and use, and the customer support is actually helpful!

Nothing I can think of right now. Honestly.

Shelby
Client Care Administrator (Canada)

Easy to use software

Commentaires : I like knit to view and download my paycheques

It is easy to use and navigate the website. It is easy to find documents that contain year end documents and pay stubs as well. I like that you can download from the website.

There are some functions that my office does not use but I still see them on the website anyways

Brandon
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Huge time saver!!!! Takes the learning curve out of payroll

Commentaires : I love how much time it saves me

I love how simple it is to use Knit. I simply enter in my workers hours, and BOOM, it is done! I don’t have to spend the time to calculate federal deductions or report payroll to CRA, Knit does it for me. The service from help desk was quick and answered my questions clearly.

I honestly can’t think of anything I didn’t like about it, other than the price was higher than similar platforms.

Audrey
Director of Accounting and Finance (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Audrey Forman

Commentaires : Great!

Easy to use, quick set up, payroll reporting

N/A

Making payroll easier

Commentaires : Knit makes payroll so much easier... enter the hours and done... employees pick up their paystubs online, and Knit pays the taxes... love it.

What I like most about this software is the ability for employees to onboard themselves... saves me a ton of time

What I like least are some of the uncontrollables ... like being able to change cpp, ei, or tax amounts manually if there are extenuating circumstances.s