The tool is good for the purposes we intended it for. It helps take care of legal docs management.

Publié le 17/01/2018
Product Management
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were able to make the maintenance of terms and conditions, privacy policy, cookie policy links for our multiple languages and geographies mostly an administrative task where a user simple uploads documents in the tool and saved engineering bandwidth each time we launched in a new country or in a new language. The savings on engineering time has been quite good for the price point of the Software.

Avantages: It's fairly easy to use for the most part and let's me update documents easily. It takes the hassle of maintaining legal documents and managing versions away from engineering valuable and saves valuable bandwidth. The feature to track which users accepted which versions of the documents helps in tracking and ensuring we have records in case of questions of claims later on and we got this out of the box without engineering time, which is great. At the price point, these features have been valuable to us

Inconvénients: Some of the user interactions can be a little clunky from time to time. For example, the way to add a contract in to groups is not very intuitive and a person will not be able to find it easily. One cannot add tags to the documents in the document edit screen and save it at one shot, which is a bit of inefficient. So, some of these minor UI issues can be taken care of to make the user experience better

Responsive and evolving

Zane B.
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been reliable and makes it easy for my clients to partner with us.

Avantages: It's easy to navigate and the PactSafe team has taken constructive feedback to help personalize our setup. The PactSafe support has been responsive, even on weekends and holidays.

Inconvénients: I ran into some sending/receiving issues when we first launched with PactSafe. Some clients didn't receive their agreements. Some notifications still show that a client hasn't "received" the agreement to their email - when in fact they did. It can seem unprofessional when reaching out multiple times to see if they received it, and contacting pactsafe to ensure it was successfully sent - even though the notification tells you otherwise. - This is not always the case, and usually only happens when the "receiver's" inbox/server is full.

Pactsafe is what signing documents should be fast, flexible, modern, and intuitive

George W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Being able to sent out simple-to-sign documents is critical in sales. Pactsafe does exactly that. It's never failed, and not a single client has had any sort of issue with any of the documents. Really couldn't ask for any more.

Avantages: Just about everything. Documents go through instantly, to both phones and email addresses. It's straightforward I never hear any confusion on the client end. It's flexible, I can make edits where I need to. It's fast and a pleasure to use. I even used the live chat on their website for support (which I'm pretty sure is not its intended purpose) and got an answer to my question in a few minutes. A++

Inconvénients: Can't think of anything at the moment. I would say assigning contacts to signature fields is tedious, but, through their support team, I figured out that you can assign all. Con be gone!

Very Easy to Use software to help sign documents / agreements

Tyler D.
Salesperson
Sécurité publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very quick and easy way to paperlessly send and sign contracts

Avantages: The prospects can sign an agreement with 1 click of a mouse. Everything is paperless. The end users can review / print / and sign the agreement all online.

Inconvénients: The email notifications send automatcially to remind them to sign the document. This was a problem as some prospects would tell us "this will take 3 weeks" and the system would auto send emails reminding them to sign the contract. Some prospects would get annoyed saying " I told you it was going to be 3 weeks! Stop sending me reminders" NOTE: worked with customer service and they were able to turn these off.

PactSafe has made business so much more efficient, being able to send paperwork electronically.

Publié le 11/01/2018
Kari S.
Recruiting Manager
13-50 employés
Support client

Avantages: Instant alerts when paperwork is complete, easy for new users to understand, and rarely has lag-time.

Inconvénients: It can be very tedious adding the text fields to contracts. I would also like to see an option for making check boxes mandatory to choose one option.

Simple and scalable

Publié le 08/01/2018
Andy M.
General Counsel
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Seamless integration with our existing ERP for dynamic contracting. Slick mobile end user interface. Eliminates the need for administrative headcount and significantly reduces both contract generation time and errors.

Inconvénients: Dynamic redlining is a work in progress. This second sentence is here to fill the minimum character limit.

PacSafe is most efficient, modern way for agreements to be clicked through and signed, period!

Publié le 19/01/2018
Mark S.
Business Development | Business Travel Solutions by CWT
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simple, fast, to the point.

Avantages: Very user friendly web site. You make it easy for my customesr to e-sign T&Cs or agreements. Best part, I know exactly when they do it.

Inconvénients: None. But I do hope that you keep upgrading the user interface. Don't think that the current version is enough!

Pactsafe enabled my entire sales team to close deals over the first phone call we have with a client

Alex C.
Senior Account Executive
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of use and speed at which I can send a document for signature while over the phone building rapport is revolutionary. Close tracking of activity helps identify when a client is ready to make a decision, as well as allow us to plan appropriate follow-ups. Being able to send reminders is also a valuable way to re-connect with owners after an initial deal went stale or cold.

Inconvénients: It's actually difficult to find something I don't like, other than the price. But the price is understandable, and relatively fair for how much it has enabled us to close deals while the client is still excited during a pitch.

I currently use PactSafe to send contracts to my clients.

Publié le 18/01/2018
Client Success Manager
51-200 employés
Support client

Avantages: I like that that I am able to see if the client has seen the contract even if they haven't signed it. Also, I like that it allows me to pause the contract to make edits which is great since every other contract service I've used makes me create a new agreement when needing to edit an active one. This is great! Also, PactSafe allows you to have a signer and a viewer which is also a perk from other tools I've used.

Inconvénients: I would like to see it automatically send a reminder to the contract receiver after X days without me having to manually select that option.

We use this daily to send agreements to clients, easy for us and easy for the clients!

Tj H.
Sales Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It made our process of sending our documents to get signed from clients much more streamlined than our previous software company and has made it easier for our company to grow!

Avantages: It's simplicity and its ability to pull directly from our salesforce data and put it directly into our customized agreements is a time saver and reduces the room for error when inputting information is what makes PactSafe so great!

Inconvénients: One area of opportunity for PactSafe would be an app for my phone! I'm not sure if thats in the works or not but I would love to be able to track my pending documents with an iPhone app!

Easy to implement. Amazing team that is very customer friendly.

Paul B.
Vice President Information Technology Solutions
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simplify our agreement interactions with customers.

Avantages: Ease of use and flexibility to fulfill a variety of agreement needs from Terms & Conditions to full contracts. The team keeps adding more functionality all the time.

Inconvénients: Any special customization can take a bit of time due to the limited amount of staff PactSafe currently has.

It was so easy and seamless to get PactSafe onboard with the majority of our clickwraps.

Publié le 08/01/2018
Jaime G.
Sr. Corporate Paralegal
Support client

Avantages: The people behind the scenes make working with this software the best. I like how this software has the ability to integrate with other tools. We plan to integrate with SalesForce in the near future.

Inconvénients: One of my concerns that I had at the beginning was trying to run a report. I havent tried to do that again, but will do so in the future.

Once you get past the frustrations its a great product

Nic O.
Software Engineer
Support client

Avantages: The software allows us to make sure contractors using our software are always up to date with our legal terms. At the same time allows Legal to update and publish new terms without Engineering having to cause any delays or affect our workload. Their developer support team is professional and gets you past hard implementation areas very quickly.

Inconvénients: As a developer we have used their Rest API, Activity API, and JavaScript client to implement our legal agreements on web and mobile. However their documentation is incorrect, missing, or misleading in a few places. You have to be resourceful and hunt for what you need or contact customer support and they will send over correct code examples that don't match the documentation. However, this is an issue a lot of companies face that are actively developing and have a public API.

Overall it has been a great experience to work with PactSafe. Definitely a good value spent.

Publié le 23/01/2018
Head of Product, Founding Team
Internet, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Flexibility and competitive pricing

Avantages: Pricing and flexibility with the product features and API. It has allowed us to adjust to our customers' needs and change our product for different types of forms.

Inconvénients: I think the user experience could be improved, especially on mobile. We got feedback from users that flipping the phone for the signature is not that great since it makes the rest of the phone experience a bit confusing.

Simple and easy to use!

Heather M.
Director of Customer Success
Support client

Avantages: It's clean and easy to use. Very straight forward from the signers point of view and integrates into our product well.

Inconvénients: There have been a few bugs when searching for signers, which has been inconvenient but there is typically always a work around.

This has been a great way to expedite the contract signing process, it's almost effortless.

Graylyn M.
Account Manager
Support client

Avantages: I enjoy sending my clients contracts to their email address and straight to their sell phones as well, makes things much more convenient. The auto generate integration into Salesforce is a huge bonus!

Inconvénients: Bit of a learning curve, when it works it works, but when it doesn't work it can cost me a sale and draw out the process, has happened a couple times.

I wish I had this functionality years ago!

Todd R.
CAO
Support client

Avantages: The easy of use on the admin side and the ease of use on the customer side is second to none. All is intuitive with the UX and the software just works.

Inconvénients: Nothing comes to mind. Pactsafe continues to expand the functionality of the software and the enablement around new functionality is good but not great.

Easy onboarding process, relatively simple to understand dashboard

Publié le 09/01/2018
Kaylee B.
Marketing Coordinator
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: sending documents electronically for signatures, saving documents for future use, updating users on legal agreement changes, etc.

Avantages: Accomplishes all of my needs - e-signatures, secure contract and documentation sending/archiving. Provides extra services which set PactSafe apart from its e-signature competitors - clickwrap agreements, the legal center, etc.
Fairly easy to contact customer support and immediately speak with a human, rather than muddling through general support documents on your own.

Inconvénients: A few areas of the dashboard are difficult to catch on to in relation to editing a document for sending, etc. However, once you learn the steps, it's fairly simple.

Pactsafe has been awesome so far and has helped make things a lot easier for our clients

Curtis W.
Senior Restaurant Sales Representative
Support client

Avantages: I like how easy it for the clients to use , this helps us get signed agreements back faster. And the integration to Salesforce helps with organization.

Inconvénients: If you could change what the texts say or if you could be notified every time they view the agreement. Also and iphone app would be great.

Easy, fun, Money in my Pocket, clients feel safe through the contract and have no complaints.

Cedric T.
Support client

Avantages: The software is easy to use dealing with my clients. Never has it been more easy and stress free for a signup, I love it.

Inconvénients: So far I have not issues with this. Everything exports straight over from salesforce which is most important.

Contracts are easy to search for and easily downloaded-which is what I need for my role.

Jon H.
Client Success Manager
Support client

Avantages: Contracts are easily found within the search tool and once there, I can easily download them to a PDF to save to our internal system or send over to clients. The signing and sending process works great too!

Brilliant! The software neatly executes a brilliant concept & the customer support is outstanding.

Publié le 05/01/2018
Jodie H.
Paralegal
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's making the contracting process so much easier and quicker for the legal team.

Avantages: The whole user interface is so pleasant to use: it's simple, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Also, as I said, the customer service is amazing - PactSafe have put so much time (and endless patience) into helping us get to grips with the software, between emails, one-to-one calls, and group training sessions - and all done with the friendliest brand of professionalism I've ever encountered. A joy to work with and I couldn't recommend the software more.

Easy, functional, and effective

Publié le 11/01/2018
Ryan W.
Director, Business ' Legal Affairs
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very easy and streamlined to use. Customer service is fantastic and always prompt in responding to inquiries.

I use PactSafe to send contracts and service agreements to clients.

Ozelle H.
Customer Success Manager
Support client

Avantages: I love that the days of scanning and printing are over. This system has made my life much easier. I get signed contracts and agreements back much faster making our sales cycle much shorter.

Inconvénients: It can sometimes be a little slow as we are accessing PactSafe through Salesforce. There are times I have trouble uploading my own documents. Occasionally the header does not populate and I have to manually enter information.

Love pactsafe, very efficient for firing off docs to busy business owners!

Brett A.
Sr. Account Executive

Commentaires: Faster deals!

Avantages: Loves how it pulls info from salesforce and how it goes to their phones as well, game changer! Pact safe allows us to have simple, clear, straight forward docs that can be signed quick which increases our sales and creates a better process.

Inconvénients: Not being able to add stuff if info doesn't pull from salesforce. Sometimes people can't sign on their phones if it doesn't rotate.