Avis clients sur iceScrum
Publié le 16/05/2018
I've been using IceScrum since 09/2017 in order to manage a particular project using agile methods.
Commentaires: A free agile management tool. What's more to ask?
- Free software (a big requisite for the current project)
- Easy to set up
- Pleasant UX
- Frequent and rich updates. I've seen the GUI undergo significant improvements over the last few months.
- A few misleading buttons (I still dread the "save" vs. "save and continue" dilemma...)
- Everything runs in the browser. I'd rather use a native Java client.
- Some teams might find the frequent updates challenging.
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par Kagilum le 23/05/2018
Thank you for this review! We will try to improve your small glitchs :)
Can you put a notation for the "customer support", it seems it pulls down your overall review notation :(
Publié le 21/02/2019
Feedback after using iceScrum for a while
Commentaires: We are a small agile team used to physical boards to manage our projects with Scrum. Last year we decided to make the leap and switch for a digital tool to enable remote work. We looked for an affordable solution and started using iceScrum. Today it has really become an essential part of our daily work since it gives insight into what everyone else is doing.
• Enable remote work thanks to the virtual boards
• Integrations to connect with the other tools we use
• Rather old looking UI (but they informed me that a new UI is coming)
• No mobile app
• Payment is required to use several apps at the same time
Publié le 29/01/2019
Disappointed with lack of support regarding data loss during tool evaluation period.
Commentaires: I regret using Icescrum and would warn other's who may be considering using the free trial, to avoid putting any live data in the system as it is at risk.
Avantages: The best feature of the system is the free evaluation period.
Inconvénients: The lack of support regarding the loss of 3 months of data was very disappointing. Their support team missed an opportunity to impress a potential client.
Réponse de l'éditeur
envoyé par Kagilum le 04/02/2019
This user of our free plan deleted their project on purpose through a 5-steps procedure with confirmation dialogs. Later, they changed their mind so we offered a solution to recover their project (as we have proper back-ups), which they refused.
Your projects are safe with us: iceScrum never lost data in its 10 years of existence!
We think that the best way to evaluate our customer support is to try it by yourself, come chat with us!