Thanks to a Great Preferred Partner!

Publié le 30/07/2019
David B.
Vice President & Managing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Not have to have a "wet signature" has been a huge time saver for our organization. We can get contracts signed and returned in minutes verses days.

Avantages: Ease of use! We use InsureSign for all of our contracts and have no issues with it's functionality.

Inconvénients: Really don't have anything to report here. If we've ever experienced an issue, I just fire an e-mail off to one of my contacts at InsureSign and they get back with me quickly with a resolution to my issue.

Love Insuresign

Publié le 10/07/2019
Jessica F.
Insurance agent/producer
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: LOVE IT and so do my customers

Avantages: Ease of use for not only myself but the customers. I have had several clients who are unsure of technology and uncomfortable hearing things like electronic signature tell me how easy it was to use. Very efficient, clean, and professional!

Inconvénients: Would like to be able to have spouses sign separately but with same email address-In my line of business we usually have to have both sign individually but they use the same email address and it wont let it go through like that-only complaint...and its a minor issue

Love this product!!

Publié le 31/07/2019
Jennifer H.
Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: InsureSign has made my day to day business operations so much easier and saves me so much time that I really do not know how we functioned without it.

Avantages: I love love love this software! I love that I can have my clients sign legally binding contracts without having to physically come into the office. It is extremely user friendly for our clients so that they have no issues in electronically signing their documents so that I am not having to take more time trying to explain how to access and use the software so therefore saving precious time for me to make more money.

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to go all the way back to the beginning where you are adding documents and electing to sign yourself in order to add new documents or correct the spelling of a name instead of having to start all over again. I know that more documents can be added after the fact but only after you click the advance button and I only found that after trial and error. other than this it is perfect!!!

Making business easier

Publié le 07/06/2019
Lance N.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Insuresign for 10 years and from the moment we made the change to do so we became accessible to do business with two states we are appointed in vs surrounding counties where the customer would have to drive to the office to sign documents. We no longer had to mail or fax documents to the customer that couldn't come in because of distance or schedule.

Avantages: In my business some of my customers are not proficient with online technology and can be resistant when introducing options that include digital signatures. Insuresign has made the transition easier for us to reach clientele and secure coverage via the phone and digital signatures vs them coming into the agency to produce a wet signature. The employees can collect a signature within minutes and image into our management system seamlessly.

Inconvénients: None.

InsureSign is fantastic! No more waiting for weeks to get our clients to return signed documents!

Publié le 17/10/2017
Kelly P.
Chief Operating Officer
Support client

Avantages: What impressed me most when I was shopping for an e-signature software for our company was how easy to use it was. I was never trained to use it, nor did I have to read any instructions - it was all self-explanatory. Ours is a time-sensitive business, and once we signed on with InsureSign we were astonished how the timing for client responses dropped dramatically. It was comforting knowing we could ge, and actually were getting, our needed documents returned within minutes versus days or weeks.

Inconvénients: We would like the ability to send a document to more than two users. Oftentimes we need a third signature and it would be very handy.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par InsureSign le 23/10/2017

Thanks Kelly!

By the way, in our latest release, you can add as many signers as you like - it is unlimited. To move up to the new platform now, just shoot us an email at support. Of course, there is no charge for the update.

Ease of use.

Publié le 10/11/2017
Michel V.
Vice President
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We get all executed documents that are clear, precise and signed it even gives you the IP addresses, in case you ever need them.

Avantages: The program works fantastic, people have no problem using it regardless of their awareness of computers or programs. Customers love the program it is much easier to use than the insurance company e sign programs. Your e sign program also works when our own e mail is down. Could not praise it more.

Inconvénients: The install program is not easy to install but thankfully your technical support is always available to help us.

Very User Friendly, Great Customer Service, and Allows us to Run our Agency to our Highest Potential

Publié le 25/10/2017
Matthew N.
Owner,Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Speed and Efficiency, The ability to help up finalize our sale.

Avantages: Very Easy to Use, Fast Processing and Efficient Turn Around Time from start to finish. Also every signed document can be emailed directly to the user.

Inconvénients: I know software is changing daily so everything gets better the more and more we use it, I would like to see the option to delete a file once we download the file in a customers file. This will allow our agents the ability to manage all the signed files from day to day business.

We'd be lost without this!

Publié le 05/11/2018
Michelle M.
Agency Principal
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to be completely paperless and have a process with such ease of use to our clients is second to none. We've been using Insuresign since 2014 and have no thought that it won't always be of use in our office.

Inconvénients: There's nothing we don't like, although there are enhancements we suggest to the development team here and there and they listen to our requests and either make them happen or let us know why something might not work how we want it to.

I Love InsureSign

Publié le 23/01/2019
Ila J.
producer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience with InsureSign has been overwhelmingly positive. I love it! I no longer have to wait forever for clients to arrange their busy schedules to come into the office to sign applications or other documents. This means less time spent on follow-up for me.

Avantages: I love InsureSign because it makes my life as an agent much easier. People often can't come into the office but are able to pop into their email and quickly electronically sign applications, cancellation requests, etc. I don't have to wait a long time to get the documents I need.

Inconvénients: Adding the ability to put the time of day next to the signature would be helpful in certain instances.

InsureSign

Publié le 08/08/2019
Nicole C.
Elite Client Group
Assurance, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience is having the best marketing rep, she is always a pleasure to be around. We see her at all conferences and she is just a sweet as a peach! She handles so many people, but she makes sure to connect with us where ever we go.

Avantages: The InsureSign software is quick and easy to use. I've had clients sign documents within minutes of receiving the initial request. Its also cost effective compared to other markets.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when we import a doc the pages are blank. but this is rare.

Eliminates Almost all paper

Publié le 27/02/2019
Macon D.
Personal Lines Sales Producer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It saves me time with clients at my desk because they are not REQUIRED to come in an sign in person. This keeps my workflow moving and I don't have to get bogged down with clients in my office.

Avantages: It eliminates 99% of the paper I used to handle with new Applications.

Inconvénients: My only complaint is that It does not allow for you to append or change the documents that were attached if you see you left something out mid signature placement. You have to scrap it and start over.

Ease of use

Publié le 08/02/2019
Charles B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Being in the insurance business we have applications and other forms that have to be signed by the customer. With Insuresign we can accomplish all of this without the customer having to take time out his day to come to our office. Most transactions from start to finish can be wrapped up in ten minutes our less.

Avantages: What we have enjoyed about Insuresign is how seamless it works with our other software to make signing forms very easy.

Inconvénients: We have no dislikes with this software.

Best program out there~

Publié le 20/10/2017
Kimberly C.
Information Systems Administrator & Account Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the ease of use not just for my staff but for the end user. InsureSign allows us to quickly get documents sent out and returned. We have a 100% return rate with an average turn around time of 20 minutes. It's fantastic!

Inconvénients: I can't say there is anything I dislike about the product. A recent update threw a couple little kinks but in usual InsureSign style, they rectified the situation with speed and care.

Loves InsureSign!!!

Publié le 16/07/2019
Sabrina F.
Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am issuing more insurance policies at a faster rate and spending less time following up on e-sign requests because my clients find it to be super user friendly! I too find it user friendly when I am setting up the signature request - I also love all the options you provide from signature, date, enter text etc.

Avantages: How easy it is for my clients to use! I have been using you guys for over 2 years now, Back in PA at a different agency and now in my current agency in FL - at both agencies, all clients raved about how easy it was to use insure sign!

Inconvénients: To be honest, I can't think of something I don't like.

My Personal Easy Button

Publié le 28/05/2019
IT Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use it to have insureds and producers sign applications. What used to take days (print, mail, wait, remind, wait, remind, receive, done) now takes moments (print, send, receive, done).

Avantages: I can't say enough good things about InsureSign. Adding or inactivating users takes seconds. After that I never have to think about it, it just works. My users love it and can't believe how much time it saves.

Inconvénients: The only problem we've ever had is very occasionally having to reinstall the printer component. Even that is easily accomplished.

We've used InsureSign for the past two plus years and we couldn't be happier.

Publié le 08/11/2017
Michael B.
Partner & sales
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy of doing business and increased productivity

Avantages: InsureSign has made it easier for us to do business. With the majority of our customers preferring email communication the ability to get digital signatures is priceless.

Inconvénients: Not really a con but it would be nice if InsureSign integrated with our agency management software. Attaching and forwarding signed documents is quick and easy.

Super easy to use

Publié le 02/07/2019
Rob R.
Agency Branch Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I started with just being able to send things to eSign to clients and then realized quickly that I needed the ability to sign documents as well, so I added that feature. Saves time and I can work remotely, even oversees and as far as Chile. The service has become indispensable.

Avantages: I was using DocuSign but switched to InsureSign after seeing a colleague using it. This is much simpler to use and has only the things you need and none of the things you don't Speeds up eSign transactions by simplifying the entire process.

Inconvénients: If you are looking for anything more comprehensive with more features you will need to look elsewhere. InsureSign is very effective at what it is designed to do, esp. for the insurance industry.

Great service. I don't know what we'd do with it.

Publié le 08/09/2017
Rodney S.
INSURANCE AGENCY OWNER
Support client

Avantages: Easy as 1 2 3. We love the service that Insuresign offers. We have saved time and postage money by using this services. Transactions that used to take weeks to accomplish due using the US Postal Service now take a matter of minutes to complete. Time is money. Thanks InsureSign! Rodney Stewart, Tristar Insurance Services of Dunn NC

Professional Product with must-have features

Publié le 24/05/2018
Ashley L.
CPSR
Support client

Avantages: Top benefit for my purposes - documents, once reviewed/signed are emailed back to me for attachment. This simplifies my processing and saves a lot of time.

Inconvénients: I have not yet found a downside to this software. The company stays on top of it's programming and the technicians are fast to answer questions/assist when needed.

User Friendly

Publié le 31/07/2019
Suellen G.
Insurance Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been using InsureSign for the past 5 years.

Avantages: Your clients can call in and request a policy, changes to a policy or anything else that's requiring their signature. You can email them the documents and save them a trip into the office.

Inconvénients: There's nothing I don't like about the software. Its user friendly.

Literally anyone can use this program.

Publié le 31/10/2017
John L.
Customer Service Rep.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The customer doesn't have to come to our office which saves them time. We can have a document sent and received in minutes and that really improves the functionality of our small office.

Avantages: The interface is very easy to work with and customer have no trouble completing documents I send to them for signing.

Inconvénients: I sometimes notice the minor delays between the prompts when filling out a form and it bothers me just a little. I wish it ran a bit faster but I don't think the average person is as caffeinated as I am.

AMAZING

Publié le 27/02/2018
Jack H.
Support client

Avantages: SUPER easy to use. I could not imagine selling insurance without using Insuresign. The money we saved on stamps MORE than paid for this service. It would be a deal at twice the price.

Inconvénients: the desktop platform had some issues with adding documents but that has been corrected with the online version.

A Fabulous Addition to Our Client Experience

Publié le 26/10/2017
Michelle M.
Agency Principal
Assurance

Commentaires: Ease of use

Avantages: The ease of use of this product is great for our variety of clients. The process is simple, the tracking is fantastic and this is a service we see using for all of our client needs. The updates with technology are on point and we were up and running in no time flat.

Simple & Fast

Publié le 14/03/2019
Nick R.
Account Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I send accords, finance agreements, affidavits or anything else that needs to be signed to my clients. They don't need to worry about printing, scanning, and emailing anything back to me. If they forget about it, the program can be set up with automatic reminders. It makes an important part of my business move faster.

Avantages: I want to send the document as fast and as easy as possible, and it does that. I know when it's arrived at my clients inbox, when they open it, and when they sign it. I get it back as a PDF ready for my records or send back out. All with minimal involvement by me.

Inconvénients: It's simple & works, nothing really wrong with it.

I love insure-sign, it makes getting signatures from clients so much quicker and easier!

Publié le 27/04/2018
Chelsea F.
CSR
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's very simple and user friendly, I don't find that clients have any issues navigating how to sign the documents which makes the whole process smooth!

Inconvénients: I have no complaints! I don't think anything needs to be changed at this time. Keep up the good work!