Avis clients sur Eventsquid

En savoir plus sur Eventsquid

Une suite de gestion d'événements avec inscription, notes, application mobile, traitement des paiements, gestion des bénévoles, aménagement de l'espace, etc.

En savoir plus sur Eventsquid

Eventsquid - Notes

4,9
4,9

Eventsquid a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 100 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Eventsquid ?

Randi
Randi
Senior Manager - Customer Operations (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Wish we would have discovered Eventsquid sooner!

Commentaires : On top of solving all of our registration problems, through Eventsquid, we've solved problems that we didn't even realize were problems. For example, our accounting department for 34 years has produced invoices for hundreds of participants that wish to be invoiced. It's not hard to do but it takes time. With Eventsquid, the customer creates their own invoices and in their communication center, you can have automated reminders to send to customers that are approaching payment due date or past due. No more individual follow-up emails. Our accounting team was delighted to know that workload had been removed. After our show, we had a team that spent a large amount of time creating an after-show survey (they built our own system) but Eventsquid has a survey tool built in with the mailing lists already available. That freed up a great deal of team for our developers. Additionally, our developers no longer have to build and maintain our custom seating program. Eventsquid has a seating program built in. And, best of all, it works directly from our registrant list so we do not have to import, export and update data in two separate locations. This system is not just benefiting the registration process, it literally is changing our whole organization. We are learning that we can use this software for far more things than just our Symposium registration. We are using it for several other events and day-to-day operations.

I don't even know where to start. One of the biggest benefits we've received thus far is the ease of registering our customers. Our event is extremely complex with many different rules, exceptions, registration offerings, dozens of different registration categories that influence different registration prices, etc. We've tried several other registration systems and they just simply could not do what we needed it to and our customers were always complaining about the complexity of registering for our events. We were working harder not smarter trying to pull reports/data in our other systems and with Eventsquid, the reports are very easy to use and pull all of the data you need. I researched a couple of the big box registration companies and they were all WAY out of budget but also, they couldn't do what we needed the system to do. Luckily, we came across G2 Crowd and Capterra and saw all of the great reviews about Eventsquid. I was over the moon to learn about all of the features they offered and best yet, it was extremely affordable! Not to mention, their staff is AMAZING! I literally could go on and on about the benefits of this software. If you are looking for a better registration system, look no further. This is your solution!

I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about this software. There were a couple of far-fetched, "in a perfect world" requests we had and their staff quickly modified the system to make it work for us.

Garryt
Assistant to the Chief of Staff (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Eventsquid makes it personal!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Our organization was planning to host an event of 2,000+ attendees, and we knew we had to have a registration and management software that could keep up with our demands, especially since our event is incredibly complex. After comparing and contrasting many options, we did decide to take the plunge with Eventsquid. Its offerings, ease of use, price point, and support staff really stood out when making the final choice. In fact, the staff and leadership of the company really made the difference, compered to the other companies and options. They were patient and understanding, and always ready to help and assist us with any questions or concerns we had. You aren't just another client or just a number with Eventsquid, they make it personal from the start and for us, that made all the difference!

The reporting and statistics portion of the software left a bit to be desired. A lot of information is certainly available, but customizing the reports and nailing down specific data was difficult and sometimes simply not possible, due to the limitations of the software in categorizing the stats and figures. Also, when searching for specific attendees that have registered, to make edits or gather information, the search criteria has to be entered exactly as is was entered by the attendee originally. This makes searching for some attendees not very user friendly.

Amberlee
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Great features and functionality, issues with user-compatibility

Commentaires : It helped with several essential event functions, like registration and payment processing, and helped make things easier. However, non-user-friendly functions made things more difficult for us, as we had to help guests register and make payments over the phone. All in all, it's affordable and worth the money, but improvements are needed.

It performs a lot of functions, from registering guests to processing payments to sending out event surveys.

It's not very user-friendly, especially for people who are not internet savvy. I had to help most of our guests register for the event because the registration process was too complicated (having to make a profile for every attendee, even guests of our main attendees, made things difficult. People simply wanted to register guests without providing their names, addresses, etc.).

Réponse de l'équipe de Eventsquid

il y a 3 ans

Hi Amberlee, I'm sorry to hear that you had to help your guests register because your form asked for name, address, etc. I looked at your event setup and it appears that instead of setting up your fundraiser as a simple event, you copied a sport shooting event (more complex setup) and left the guest setup in place. You, of course, can eliminate any or all fields from the guest registration form or any other form. In addition, our "Plus-X" guest method (which you opted not to use) allows the principal registrant to simply add the first and last name of the guest(s) they are bringing; no account needed and no need for the guests to register themselves. I also noted that our support team provided several hours of one-on-one training assistance to Ms. Brewer on your team; perhaps she was aware? In any event, we are happy to make corrections to your event setup if you need us to.

Carrie
Senior Planner (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Centennial Conferences

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Easy to use and build different paths for registrants.

The reports show both the item and the cost which means Excel clean up for us.

Sara
Sara
ZSI Business Associate (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Flexible platform for creative managers

Commentaires : The support team and leadership have been great to work with - I feel really supported and am proud to have brought this service and platform to my organization. We have since adopted EventSquid as our enterprise-level event management system. We're excited to continue learning the platform and the many needs it can meet.

The flexibility within the platform to customize and configure pathways and events just the way you need them is great! The user experience is smooth and appears seamless on mobile or desktop - that's a necessary feature for this type of platform. The admin side of the platform is fairly straight-forward and simple; you won't need an IT expert to use and deploy this platform. The support from the EventSquid team is what puts it over the top!

With so much customization, there is a bit to explore and can be overwhelming. The VEO seems promising but we haven't been able to quite figure it out with the video-conferencing platform and types of services we offer. There are just a few things here and there that the platform does (registration timeouts, inability to automate email/attachments in confirmation emails, not saving submissions, etc) that are a little frustrating, but nothing unexpected from a new platform.

Carol
VP, Marketing & Communications (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Very Glad I Found This Software!

Commentaires : This software has saved us countless hours in every aspect from setup to tracking to reporting to billing. We set up 3 different registrations - for clients, business partners, and employees - repeating some questions in all 3 but then easily making them unique for each type of registrant. Simple! And I cannot say enough about their customer service. Every single person we've worked with is pleasant, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Tickets are turned around in a very reasonable amount of time, and when we recently experienced what we thought was a crisis right after we launched our virtual conference (another amazing set of tools for users and attendees) (the crisis was self-inflicted, I will say), EventSquid personnel immediately jumped on a Zoom conference with us, in a matter of minutes diagnosed what we had done wrong, and got us back where we needed to be. This all happened between sessions so our mistake was rectified before all but a few attendees knew anything had been amiss. Eventsquid's team is all about customer service and they will not let you down!

Eventsquid (ES) has given us amazing event organization capabilities at an incredibly reasonable price. The features rival those of systems that cost 5-6 times as much, and its presentation of info to our clients and business partners is very professional looking and easy to use. We set up very sophisticated agendas in it with dozens of sessions, spread across 6 different meeting rooms and many sessions running concurrently. ES won't allow you to accidentally schedule two sessions in the same room at the same time, nor allow you to schedule the same speaker in two different sessions at the same time. It is very easy to set up speaker profiles complete with photos and bios, and once you define your agenda and assign speakers to all the sessions, when you click on a speaker, you'll see all the sessions that person is delivering, where, and when. And it builds your mobile Wapp at the same time! No extra work! The system allows you to send emails to all you invited, or to any subset: send an email just to business partners who have registered; or send an email just to invitees who haven't registered; etc. It keeps track of all the messages you sent and allows you to send them again as is or modify them and send as a new message. The reporting capabilities are very strong and easy to use. You can tell everything from who registered to everything they registered for, the options they selected, the permissions they are giving, etc. Billing is amazing as well!

There is nothing we really don't like, some feature just take some getting used to like any other software package. On a recent, sophisticated setup, I made the mistake of setting up our sessions in registration setup before I created them in agenda setup and then found out the agenda has to be done first. There was no converting the work I had done - my bad. We've opened a few enhancement requests and in general are pleased with the way they've been handled. Some have been added to the software, we've been given workarounds for others, and there are a few that are still on a future possibilities list. We could not ask for more than that.

Emily
Principle (É.-U.)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

You Can't Beat It The Service

Commentaires : From the start I found the company great to work with. They are very hands on from the demo/sales side all the way through with them taking you through your "lessons" so you can learn the system. If there is a problem or if you have a question they are very responsive. They work with you on finding the answer you need or to help you work through a problem you may have.

I found once I learned how Eventsquid titles or "sees" things when building an event registration system and website it was easy to use. The initial set-up when you are first learning can be difficult as there is a lot of toggling between tabs especially if you are building customized questions an attendee needs to fill out. But I find this software to be easy to use not only from the attendee's perspective but also for the planner who has to build it. This is huge as I have worked with other registration systems where you almost need a background in coding to use.

I find some of the reporting to be basic and not as customizable as I need it to be especially when it comes to the accounting side of things. There are also limitations on what it can do if you choose to use this software as a website.

Kevin
Coordinator (Canada)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Hands down the best event registration software!

Commentaires : I have to say it's been nothing but positive since the beginning, from the start we were greeted and introduced to Eventsquid by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself when we inquired about Eventsquid. The team they have at Eventsquid is incredible, their team responds right away, they are friendly, personable but still professional. I noticed a small error in the registration process and they called me right away to apologize and let me know they had put their team to fix the issue right away. I didn't even have to wait long for the fix to be applied and I was kept updated on the status from when they had their team working on it and to when it was fixed. Plus it is so easy to see the snapshot of your event to quickly glance at registration, to know when sessions are full, moving people from the waitlist to the session, and so much more.

There are so many features that EventSquid has, that I am still learning about today. It has everything you need to set up a successful event, from creating profiles, to profile specific custom questions, to having a website for your guests to access to sign up and learn more about your events. We used a different array of event registration for our largest event of the year and I have to say, it feels good to finally have everything in one spot and to have a registration simplified.

Compared to using more basic and very limited registration software, it took some time to learn how to set up an event with all of the features that they have. But that was a more personal understanding, as they provided training to help me grasp the idea better and their support team has answered my questions in as little as under an hour at times too!

Katie
Katie
Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Eventsuid is still rocking it!

Commentaires : Overall, we love Eventsquid! The price is fair and we are looking forward to renewal!

Integration was easy, the team at Eventsquid is very responsive to questions. Over the last year, we have learned several features that we didn't know the software was capable of and we plan on renewing for another year with them.

Nothing about Eventsquid is difficult. However, the exhibit booth layout section can get confusing if you don't know what you're doing. The E.S. team is always available for us to ask questions & get ideas on the best way to use certain features.

Kristen
CAO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Great Conference Software!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent service and product.

Implementing Eventsquid was the perfect choice for our medical seminar, from the excellent registration pathway, payment processing, and organizational benefits for the overall program. I highly recommend Eventsquid.

Our team didn't encounter any issues. The software and customer service excelled our expectations.

Mike
Coach/trainer (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

The software is a oak tree of functionality. Each branch is a site feature to maximize efficiency

The Software gives my business a professional web presence that is well developed and highly functional. The software team is constantly updating the system to reflect more efficient ways to organize and adapt to any business model. The software is so advanced that it coordinates aspects of your business that I had previously never considered. Due to the systematic approach to organizational profiling, my business has been given an "exoskeleton" from the software that has significantly restructured and streamlined my business model to become much more effective at producing confirmed pay registrants. The software allows for customized data entry options for specific business needs. All variables have been effectively managed by the software on a platform that is accessible at your fingertips on any mobile device. The software is highly effective at offering customers and clientele a safe, quick, and efficient way to pay for products and services offered. The support team will email you within the same business day if there is a question or concern about any aspect of the software. The software will auto populate accounting reports, customer activity reports, and even parking passes. The software offers customizable color schemes to enhance aspects of the visual presentation of products and site features. The software provides you with a blueprint to follow or adopt that expands your own understanding of the inner workings of true business transactions. Eventsquid.

The software could be mastered by potentially offering web domain creation link. Website hosting would be an additional feature that could be linked to as well.

Brittany
Event Planning Team Lead (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Great Support

5,0 l’année dernière

I love the simplicity of building out the site, and the quick support we receive when we have questions.

As a govt organization, lots of times we have security requests and work arounds that are needed to support our clients. We tend to have requests that are just not available within the system currently. Understanding that we are most likely the outlier in a lot of these situations!

Vicki
Convention & Meeting Planner (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Finally...a company that gets it!

Commentaires : This software will allow us to consolidate many of our current systems over the next few years. It will also give a more professional and simple way for our exhibitors to register/sign up for booths which will free up significant time for our staff.

My favorite part of this software is its simplicity. It does everything you need it to in the most straightforward way possible. And it's done in an attractive, user-friendly way to boot! We have a very complicated event and software such as Cvent, Event Brite, AtoZ, and even a custom made database struggled, or were unable, to provide solutions for us in various parts of our event but Event Squid seems to be a good option for the ENTIRE event. The staff is amazing and they are at the perfect level of being helpful but not pushy. They seem truly interested in our event and growing a relationship with us. They know they have a good product that speaks for itself so the demo and sales process is very pleasant. Also, the price for this product is unbelievable. I've looked into dozens of software solutions over the years and this one is BY FAR the best for your money.

Currently, the only con we've faced is that you cannot search for Exhibitors in the web version of the exhibit hall map. However, they are working on a solution for us since they have this capability in the mobile app. I don't expect this to be a con for long.

Jennifer
Sr. Protocol / Customer Relations Rep (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Mission Success with EventSquid!!

Commentaires : We had previously used another well known registration site for all of our launch events. Several reasons we were looking for another software registration site include (but not limited to): not allowing for 'back door' registrations (security), providing SMS texting capability and setting the # of guest allowances per individual email address to name a few. EventSquid software provided us with ALL of our requirements and numerous other capabilities that enabled us to save numerous labor hours each mission by 1) reducing registrants questions due to the capability to upload documents (providing guests with FAQ's and detailed agendas) and 2) being able to provide all inclusive attendee reports to our customers. EventSquid's focus on customer service exceeds all expectations; we only wish we found them years ago!

Too many to list, our top 4 are: CUSTOMER SERVICE, software is very intuitive, invitation list functionality and the Communication Dashboard!

Lacks an 'Admin Registration' feature to by-pass the specific parameters of the event.

Réponse de l'équipe de EventSquid

il y a 6 ans

In the dashboard, you can bypass front-end registration and configure an attendee's registration any way you wish!

Brian
Sales/Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation

No Brainer

Commentaires : EventSquid has so many easy to use tools that an event coordinator or promoter would be truly missing out if they did not use it. The support staff is extremely helpful and very responsive. I have no fear of diving in knowing that I have their team standing by to help with any questions I have. I can't say enough about this platform and team...top notch!

Full of features and benefits

Seems like a lot to take on at first but so intuitive and thought out that you get the hang of it quickly.

Amy-Marie
Owner & Sr. Meeting Planner (É.-U.)
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur

An Eventsquid Fan

Commentaires : I have used the product for 3 years and over that time they have made upgrades and changes to the product based on feedback provided by myself and other planners that I know that use the Reg tool. I have used other Registration tools in the past, but this has been the easiest and best option to serve my needs.

I love that Eventsquid is easy to use. It offers professional registration sites for groups that can be customized for a variety of uses and applications. And the customer service is outstanding! If I submit a help desk ticket, I get a response within a couple hours and can fix/reslove my problem or question.

There really isn't anything that I dislike. It has been a great tool for the clients that I use it for and they are very pleased with it.

Heath
Creative Strategist (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Experience Conference & Eventsquid

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have found a strong solution to our annual registration, with options to enhance our ongoing meetings, sub-events, and pull more of our logistics under one roof.

Eventsquid has dramatically changed our ability to track registrations, gain key info from our attendees, and ensure a seamless check-in process at our annual event!

Since the software encompasses so much, we are sometimes at a loss on how to best use all of the available features.

Wilburn "Chip"
Managing Member & Affiliate faculty (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Golfsquid is a tremendous tool

Commentaires : This is the second year that my organization (Holmes/Omega Scholarship Foundation) has used the App. They have improved it over last year so to me that says they are not resting on laurels and their customer service is top shelf. They took my suggestions to heart in terms of improvement and made me feel like I was a contributor to making it a more user friendly and better experience. I have worked with Joe Conti and our collaboration has been productive in terms of putting together a website that reflects positively on our organization www.holmesomega.org/golf I recommend it as a great price to benefit tool from an organizational standpoint as well as tracking/ scheduling.

User interface is pretty simple and setting it up as a functional stand alone web platform is pretty simple

Because of the number of working pieces in the site it can be hard to find where this and that can be changed altered BUT customer service can usually get you there pretty quickly

Patty
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Highest level of personal attention you'll ever experience by experts who know what they're doing!

First of all, the aesthetic experience for the customer (end user) is vibrant, modern, and sleek. I love that they've put strategic thought into how they built the software so that it MAKES SENSE for the person working on the back end to build the registration forms and surveys. This is a company that understands the nuances involved to highlight sponsors, speakers, and VIP's in a tasteful manner. Further, they understand the challenges that planners have in making sure they can CUSTOMIZE to best gather the RIGHT information during the registration process. The personal customer service level of this company is SO HIGH TOUCH that they welcome when a client makes a suggestion that can make the experience even better!

Hal
Hal
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés

We used Eventsquid for our Startup Pitch Event

Commentaires : We only had very short time to launch the online registration platform after we chose Eventsquid was our preferred platform. Despite a limited time to develop our event website on Eventsquid, it went very well, thanks to very helpful support consultants at Eventsquid.

Eventsquid is a reasonably priced event management package that allowed us to organize a video conference event with multiple real venues where we had attendants for networking. The software is flexible enough to device some work arounds to come up with highly demanding requests from our end. Since this was our first time use of Eventsquid, we will be exploring ways to adopt other functions, such as QR code based check-in process, which we were not able to use this time.

Our event encompasses different time zones with multiple languages. As of right now the largest number of attendants come from Japan, but Eventsquid is unable to use information in Japanese. This needs to be improved. We also treat all of our attendants as if they are ALL speaking guests. We may have to ask Eventsquid to help us organize this special situation.

Shannon
Sr. Manager (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

easy to use software with great customization tools

My team has been using Eventsquid for the past year and I must say that the software is very intuitive. The Eventsquid team was super helpful with training and getting us set up. We've had numerous events over the past year with different pricing models, and the software allowed us to customize each event.

It would be nice if the software integrated with Salesforce so we could keep track of what clients are attending the events.

Ari
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Great Event Management App at a Great Price

Commentaires : We have used just about every major event app out there on behalf of clients, when it comes time to choosing our own, we come back to EventSquid each and every time.

I liked overall the full feature set at a great price - from a company that fully supports the product from right here in the US with immediate and excellent response.

Sometimes the full feature set is so powerful that the UI is overwhelming. This is easily fixed once one is trained in using it, but it's not dead simple immediately.

Lisa
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Event Squid Online Event Registration

Commentaires : Eventsquid is outstanding! Utilizing this software could not be any simpler. Eventsquid is created with ease for the novice to the advanced creator to customize any event type to suit your business needs. We build custom registration forms quickly and implement for publications easily. Whether you are creating a small, informal meeting to an immensely, large conference; Eventsquid provides the tools. From the beginning of designing your event, adding multiple layers to the registrations to represent your brand directly, the software guides you step by step. We can visually review your progress all throughout the building process. Testing and fine tuning can easily be done.

We communicate with registrants, create/add marketing tools and manage payments with a Dashboard that provides reporting for our events and meetings at our fingertips. This software has so many available options for customization that there are too many to list.

Cathleen
Education Consultant/Event Planner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Truly Works Like 8 of YOU

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This product saves prior settings and archives the previous event. I have an entire platform that has stored all the information from the last event. I can reference the settings and event to ensure all aspects of the next event sync!

The easy of changing the agenda, time, presenter, and registration! This product decreased the amount of time to do all of these things for a huge event!

The software does not work off of an app. When attendees sign in at the event they MUST be logged into the internet. This seems simple, but people think they are on Wifi when in fact they are on their own data plan. Next time, I will have written instructions that include the first step being "Go to your Settings - Select Wifi"

Eileen
Executive Board (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

Excellent Event Organizer

Commentaires : Easy to use, great support and ensures good organization for event.

Software is easy to learn and powerful in organizing events. Having all event information and communication in one easy to use place is beneficial as our Board Members changes often.

No negative encounters have occurred with the software.