Avis clients sur Rescue

En savoir plus sur Rescue

Une solution permettant de contrôler l'ordinateur d'un client à distance, en temps réel et sur Internet pour les helpdesks, les logiciels d'assistance, les organisations informatiques, etc.

En savoir plus sur Rescue

There is no additional software that needs to be setup on your clients computer, there are no long load times, and there seems to be great customer support.

Quite expensive but you get what you pay for. Unattended access is quite difficult to deploy but works well once done.

Rescue - Notes

Rescue a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 156 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rescue ?

Florent
Florent
Etudiant (France)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Rescue - Avis

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Le logiciel me permet de contacter Microsoft, et d'être aidé à distance via ce logiciel professionnel.

Le prix, le logiciel est vraiment chers par rapport à certains concurrents.

Kouadio franck arnold
Kouadio franck arnold
Informaticien (Côte d’Ivoire)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Bon outil

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Contrôle à distance pour une assistance au travail pour entreprise

Aucun Point faible constaté pendant son utilisation

Claire
Conseiller (Belgique)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Très pratique

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Lorsque j’ai des soucis avec mon ordinateur, l’informaticien peut prendre le contrôle à distance, cela est un gain de temps et d’argent considérable.

Pas de point faible mais cela fait un peu peur qu’on ait accès à l’entièreté des fichiers de l’ordinateur

Sergey
Sergey
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés

Remote support at your finger tips

I've used this product for many years since LogMeIn introduced it. First time I tried it I was really blown away with its ease of use and deployment. While it offers a wide spectrum of additional features, I mostly use it to remotely support my employees, who can't be visited at the given moment. It really is so seamless, that my users feel like I'm right in front of them, assisting them with the IT issues. Web-based interface for day-to-day support makes it really easy to initiate a remote assistance call. I also use it on the servers for remote support, as they are spread out around multiple locations. Very fair ROI on this product. I am looking to evaluate other LMI products in the nearest future.

Every so often I run into certain issues with LMI client application installed on my Apple computers. Usually, I'd have to reinstall the client to solve the problem. This never happens to the Windows LMI client application.

Bryan
IT Manager (Canada)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

LogMeIn Rescue - Essential Support Software

Commentaires : Essential. I couldn't possible envision doing my job properly without it. Before this software, I used to drive to my client's locations and help them out of a jam, now they know I am just a couple of clicks away. It's the one annual expense I have that I am always happy to spend.

In my industry, I tend to the needs of users inside the office and outside. LogMeIn Rescue seamlessly allows me to take over my users computer and address their needs wherever I happen to be. Quite frankly, it is the most important software I use. Not only can I control the user's computer remotely, but the Rescue console also allows me to peak inside the file directory. This allows me to move and transfer files directly between our two computers.

It's not cheap! There are alternatives that are significantly less expense, however, you get what you pay for. Rescue is robust and the extra money spent is certainly worth it. Additionally, in order to acquire full control over the user's computer, there are a couple of steps that need to be explained to the user. While most find these steps intuitive, some of my older clients find it difficult. Sometimes patience and familiarity with the Rescue commands are required to get your client on board with you.

Phillip
Senior Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Great tool to support your team!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We love being able to remote support our team.

Easy of access in joining sessions both scheduled and impromptu.

The installer can take a few extra moments at times to join screens.

Ashley
Ashley
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

To the Rescue

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This was a great success! I have problems time to time with my IT and this solves them right away.

I am able to get real time help with my IT problems and I don't have to continue to pay the service that I was using.

It is hard to get started with the set up if you are not tech savy but no worries someone can walk you through all of it.

Kim
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

Good Software if have to Help Remote Worker

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I like it that I can get on employer's computer very easily when doing remote work with them and they can see what I am doing. Been a life saver for me since we have started working remotely !!

Easy for employer to install if you have to jump on and help them while they are working remotely. I like it that you can leave a log of what you did after the employer has disconnected you from their computer.

Really don't have anything to say about what I least like about the software program.

Eli
Centralized ServicesM anager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Product, But a Bit oo Expensive

Commentaires : Overall, I like the product and it gives me piece of mind when connecting to critical client machines, but the price is too high compared to other products to justify a large roll out.

Logmein works and works well. I use several remote control products and Logmein is the one that I use if I know that keeping the connection is critical. It's especially useful when the user a laptop that doesn't initie the WiFi connection until after login. The product can be configured to cache credentials and login automatically.

The price is definitely the highest for all the remote control products that I use. I use Logmein sparingly because I only purchased one license. For general day to day use, I use other less expensive products.

Teunis
General Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

LogmeIn Rescue is a nice tool to have.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is a great tool for any IT Professional that will be supporting customers remotely.

It works well especially with customers that do not have good computer skills.

This software takes effort and time to setup properly. It can be confusing for an end user to adapt.

Nathan
Sr. Systems Admin (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Ease of use and all the functionality we need

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This product is easy for the end user to run and allow me to access their computer. It gives them the confidence that I can work on their problem quickly

We have had no problems with this software and it is a go-to piece of our tool kit.

Rich
RVP (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Super

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

More often than not, I have gotten stuck & then had the benefit of someone to help remotely solve the issue

Haven't found anything I don't like, so I'll keep using it. If I do find something to critique, I'll edit my review.

Michelle
Director of Sales (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Efficient Remote Access Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We have not been using Rescue long but are already impressed by the capabilities and how easily our team and our customers took to using it.

Rescue is easy to use for our team and our customers. I have noticed they feel more comfortable with allowing us to use rescue as opposed to other products like Team Viewer.

Rescue is a bit cumbersome for Apple (specifically mac) users.

Serhii
Service Desk Analyst (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

LogMeIn Rescue - one of the simplest and greatest remote session product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I enjoyed working with this application, compare to Teamviewer or Boomgar I would definitely choose LogMeIn Rescue due to its price, user-friendly interface, and tons of features that work the way they should.

I liked the mobile app very much, unfortunately, I worked with this product some time ago and there were no analogs for the IOS version of this application. Android version worked the same way as PC one, with all the features, similar interface, and so on. Also, I enjoyed the simplicity of the session transfer, leaving notes for the next person to work on your case, integrations, and in general smooth performance. This product allowed me to connect even to Windows XP during the days, not a lot of similar products can do that.

Missing the IOS application back in the days, not sure if it changed now. Sometimes the sessions were dropping and reconnecting, not often, but may happen. It has fewer features if you are using Apple devices compared to Windows.

IT Support Analyst (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés

LogMeIn Rescue makes remote IT support simple and fast

Commentaires : As a daily IT support analyst, I am constantly supporting remote users in our sales field and across the country in various offices. The ability to remote in with a simple click of a link on the user's part is essential for me being able to complete tickets and solve issues for our users quickly without the need for them to ship in equipment.

The ability to remote into users systems from around the country quickly and efficiently. Using admin credentials to install software or help with issues that they can't do themselves makes life in IT support a lot easier

I really don't have many cons to list honestly. But I guess a little bit clearer understanding of all the features available would be nice. Also, for very very un-tech savvy people, even having to click a link and run the download can be difficult. Just clicking a link only would be easier.

Recruiter (Philippines)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Remote Access with chat :)

I've used LogMeIn Rescue when I worked as Technical Support in a software. We're using this software to remotely access our customers computer to troubleshoot their computer and do installations. These customers are miles away. I love the idea that it is easy to use. You can also communicate with them via chat. So whenever you need them to do something on their end, it is to relay the instruction. Not necessarily to always stay on the phone.

I can't remember anything that I like least about LogMeIn Rescue. If there's one thing they can improve is that make it more user-friendly, though it is already easy to use, however whenever a non-computer savvy is using it, were having a hard time to let them allow the remote access. But this is something that is not a big deal since it is not LogMeIn's fault. However, if there's something they can do about this, that will be awesome.

Josue
Network Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

one of the best remote tools

Commentaires : easy way to fix clients computer issues with out dealing with email back and forward if you have clients out side of your building I support clients all over the globe and this tool is the best for me to assist them.

One of the best remote tool for the IT world I used this software every day when clients not follow my direction on on email so i remote in to their computers to help them out and this is an easy way to do that cannot live without it. hahahah

NO cons its simply enough that anyone can used no one can go wrong without it I think every company that does IT should do have this tool.

Christa
Christa
Senior System Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

LogMeIn Rescue

Commentaires : I've used this in a business setting when I worked technical support. It is an invaluable tool for accessing a users device and solving an issue in less time then a conversation can do alone. It increased the efficiency of the technical support desk.

This software provides easy access to the end users device and makes remote support so much more convenient.

If you have a user who is not computer savvy getting them to click the proper buttons to allow remote access can be a challenge you need to work through before you can address the issue that they called about.

Jonathan
Application Support Team Lead (É.-U.)

Fast and simple

Commentaires : Relatively quick connection to a wide variety of devices

I like that it can connect to almost anything on demand. It's very easy to use and explain how to use remotely. It's features are nice - being able to see system information from one pane is great! The file transfer capability is also intuitive. I rarely have any issues with the connections I make with it.

The cost is pretty significant - there are much more cost effective solutions that are just as good if not better than this one. Also streaming high quality sessions seems to cause more latency/choppyness than equivalent sessions done through other products.

allan
Consultant senior en technologie de l'information (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Great tool for remote support inside the cloud

It s easy to use, agent installed locally on each laptop. it works on mobile, pc and mac and you can join with other logmein products. The solution is sold with a lot of secured futures and audit functions, records... are also built in. It is pretty responsive and have good performance. Secure chat is here and you can have multiple session at the same time and use integrated secure file transfert when needed. There are many connectors available ( servicenow. salesforce... ) Great tool for remote support

Price may be a little bit high but when you need security and quality there is no compromises. I don't know other solutions with so much integration. The only thing missing is an integration with Atlassian solutions like Jira helpdesk on Microsoft SCCM.

Jimmy
IT Consultant (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Decent ad-hoc remote support software

Commentaires : Good solid remote support product and the mobile phone element is very useful.

Works very well when ad hoc access required. Full feature set including file transfer and ability to remote control and configure certain elements of mobile phones.

Network Administrator II (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

I use LMI daily to connect to support remote users that are off domain at my company.

Commentaires : I am able to support my remote users that are off domain quickly and efficiently because of LogMeIn, and I can support executives mobile devices with this without having to put my hands on them.

There are too many features to name, but to pick one would be the mobile device support. I have got several pats on the back for remotely resolving issues on Director's iPhone and iPad.

PAC's Administrator/ IT Manager (É.-U.)

Great product! Saves our dept hours in time for support.

Commentaires : Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Able to connect to troubleshoot any pc within our organization also help to provide support to many people outside our organization with ease.

The one major downside to this product is the cost. Licencing cost for the application can be very costly when adding many users.

Craig
Chicagoland Warehouse Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

LogMeIn Rescue // Off-site IT's Best Friend

Commentaires : LogMeIn Rescue helps keep our nationwide network up to date and on the same page. Our IT department is located out of state, so this program allows them to connect to our local computers and fix issues. New computer setup, printer connections, network connections, software updates; this program helps our company thrive.

LogMeIn Rescue allows IT administrators to log in your computer to fix issues. Simple key code creation on one end, then key code insertion on the other end, allows connection of IT to control computer. From coding to fix internal issues, to printer connections. Very easy to use and allows company computer systems to stay up to date.

In the five years of use, I have not found any dislikes.

Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

I used LogMeIn Rescue in my last job. It was an awesome product for remote support

Commentaires : I was able to use LogMeIn Rescue to quickly and easily perform remote support and get trouble tickets closed for our customers. Awesome product!

I liked the ease of use. It was easy to connect to remote machines, and was very easy to navigate the interface. I was able to solve many support tickets with this software, quickly and easily!

There was not much I didn't like about LogMeIn Rescue. It was easy to use, and I was able to get things done using it.