15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Broadly

Broadly est une plateforme de génération d'avis qui aide les entreprises locales à obtenir des avis positifs en ligne, tout en protégeant leur réputation.

En savoir plus sur Broadly

Easy to install, integrates with our CRM system and support gets back in touch with immediately. Not mention we received 6 reviews in a month.

I was worried at first that clients leaving a review would be put off by additional requests for reviews on other sites but that hasn't been an issue.

Broadly - Notes

Broadly a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 336 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Broadly ?

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Gestionnaire (Togo)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de Chat enligne

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Très intéressant dans l'ensemble avec ses multiples fonctionnalités et facile à utiliser avec pour générer plus de vente. J'adore et je le recommande

C'est très efficace et très simple mais mon soucis est que c'est dans tout les pays

Estelle
Estelle
Responsable de vente (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Plateforme d’expérience client

5,0 il y a 6 mois

En plus de ces meilleures qualités Broadly permet de gérer facilement les opérations commerciales. Le service client est confortable.

Honnêtement, je ne peux qu’apprécier ce logiciel mais la prise de main m’a été difficile au début.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Board Member (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

So glad we gave Broadly a "try" for our business

Commentaires : I've really been enjoying Broadly's product for getting feedback from clients on every visit we do, whether good or that something we can work on, so that we can address promptly. Additionally, their communication platform for webchat & text capability has be an extremely valuable add to the way we are able to connect with our customers and soon to be customers. Definitely have seen an increase of social/shared reviews which we prior would really only verbally hear from clients, so glad that it's being put out more for others to hear about & I feel it's helped us connect with clients that might not have done the extra call or email to us had it not been for the chat option on our site.

First off, their customer service thus far has been outstanding in helping me get going and fully utilizing their platform. I really like it's simplicity which makes it easily understandable with minimal "training" needed for any team member(s) that need to have their "hands in the pot". The prior is for both their review/feed back function as well as their chatbots.

Thus far, I have honestly not experienced any cons to this service/platform/software. We're about a year into using them and fingers crossed this doesn't change.

il y a 5 ans

So glad you're leveraging all of Broadly's features including reviews, our app and web chat! Helping your business connect with more customers and leads is our goal and it sounds like you're seeing both happen. Thanks for the review!

Shawna
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Broadly Review Services

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our experience with Broadly has been very well. We've obtained so many reviews to our business' that are positive. We're been able to have more direct communication with our clients via text.

I like that this software can automatically send out the review requests and catch negative experiences, so they can be handled behind the scenes. I like most that we can use the software to text with out clients, and have multiple ways of communicating. I like that we can get google leads with the broadly app, so people can message us directly and help gain business.

We chose to turn the live chat off of our website, for it slowed down our website speed. Also, when clients send pictures back to us in the text message they turn out very very blurry I wish they would come back clear. I wish we were able to hold templates in the app to just add onto chats, for we will use the service to remind clients about appointments, or hearings, etc. It would be easier to be able to save templates.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Shawna! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our inbox and review tools! & Thank you for your insight regarding web chat and picture quality, I'll be sure to relay this info to our development team. Keep up the great work!

Paul
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Horrible stay away

Commentaires : Horrible customer service was not there and my client or account suscess manage was very hard to get a hold of and It seemed like they were not checking to see what they were doing on there end was working

It was nice that there was a product that could send reviews.

Horrible customer service not dedicated to clinet success we already signed up for another product that is broadly competitor and already seen huge improvement

Brad
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

The best thing you could ever do for your business

5,0 l’année dernière

The Broadly software makes customer experience management and review generation surprisingly easy. I challenge every new employee on their first day at my company to try and leave us a review and more than 80% of my employees simply can't do it without help. Broadly has made leaving a review incredibly easy while also creating a 1 stop shop for managing all of our interactive social media platforms.

Using the software for multiple entities can be a bit frustrating at first, but Broadly has improved their app leaps and bounds already, and I know there is even more ease of use to come!

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Brad! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! And thank you for your insight regarding multi-locations, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Carol
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great Product and Service

5,0 l’année dernière

We have been using Broadly and we love the way we get our office reviews. It is simple, clear and is well set up. Our patients get the requests and a few reminders (the perfect amount not to few and not to many) and we gain insight into how we are doing. I also love the fact that we can get reviews on several platforms.

What we like least is the fact that it is only for reviews. It is not a reminder system for the patients that they have upcoming appointments. It also would be nice if it would integrate to Eaglesoft and let the patient schedule their appointments on our open spaces.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Carol! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! We would love to provide you with support in setting up some of our other tools, including appointment reminders! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com to get started. Keep up the great work!

Daniel
Construction, 11–50 employés

Great product to help you get noticed locally!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great platform to help increase reviews and answer reviews on multiple platforms.

Easy to use and most of your social platforms are all in one place so you don’t have to give an internal employees/marketing company access to multiple platforms.

Yelp is pointless IMO to have in the platform because you can’t ask customers for reviews. Yelp will eventually take down all reviews that have come from Broadly because it goes against their rules.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Daniel! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding Yelp, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Melissa
CRO (É.-U.)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Best Tool for Reputation and Review Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love it. I recommend it all the time for companies that need score improvements.

I love that it gives the opportunity to ask the customer how was their experience and based on their answers if it is favorable it will request a Google review. It has been a huge difference maker for our Google scores

….I don’t have any dislikes ……,,,,I don’t use all the features but will look into more

Ryan
COO (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy google-based platform to request, and respond to reviews

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great. It has really helped us engage with our customers and improve our online reputation.

So easy that new team members don't need significant training to jump right on board and begin using and providing value.

The only issue I have is not even with Broadly itself, the structure of our business makes automated review requests difficult because we often times don't collect on invoices for months after the job is complete (We work in an industry where insurance pays the bill).

Gertie
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Broadly has removed "Dealing with Bad Reviews" from my Task List

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In the pet industry, reputation management is crucial. Getting the wagging tails on record is important, and with Broadly--it's easy!

Broadly easily integrated with our other platforms, allowing for a seamless request of reviews from ALL customers. The happy customers far outweigh the sad, so now our reviews have a more accurate representation of our customer experience.

We weren't sure if it was going to work well at the beginning!

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Gertie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! Keep up the great work!

Kevin
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

It works

Commentaires : Helps get customer reviews. Enables chat on my website. Therefore, I like it!

Its a pretty effective app/software that helps solicit customer reviews. I have almost a 33% review rate in my home services business now, before it was maybe 1-5%. I also love the fact that their plugin allows customers to chat with me on my website. Some customers hate calling, and having broadly provide a chat function on my website has allowed me to gain many new customers. Thank you Broadly.

I wish it was better integrated with my CRM system, but that is on my corporate team (I own a franchise) - not broadly. They are actively working on it. Other negatives are the price - it is very expensive. Tough to quantify how much a positive review is worth. For now, in my first year in business, its worth it to me and I'll continue to use it.

Jud
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Good value for features

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We switched to Broadly from another provider and have been very happy with the customer service and value.

Broadly has done a good job automating our review request process, helping us increase our Google star rating and interact with customers who leave us reviews. The web chat function has been a welcome addition that has increased lead generation through our website. Their customer service team has always been very responsive to our needs.

Initially it did not have a pre-filled response generator but has since adapted one that seems to work well. It does not integrate with our particular CRM as well as we would like.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Jud! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our web chat and reputation management tools! We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer support so we're happy to hear your experience has been that. & Thank you for your insight regarding integrations with CRMs, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Automobile, 2–10 employés

The power of the internet!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We opened a business that is not in a busy area. Broadly has boosted our exposure on line. Our clients come from all surrounding cities. Have had Broadly services since 2018. The current was established in 2022 and going strong. Broadly has been a great help in our growth.

Broadly helps my business grow daily. Number 1 priority is to keep customer service at the highest level. Our customers become our friends. We strive to accommodate our friends give them an experience like no other in the automotive repair industry. Broadly brings our business to customers looking for our services.

Not much to not like about the services they provide our business.

Candice
Construction, 11–50 employés

Broadly has helped grow our business!

Commentaires : Very content with the overall experience! Would refer to anyone

We love the reviews section of Broadly! Knowing what our customer's are saying on a daily and weekly basis has really helped us grow and learn.

I don't love the online chat experience with Broadly. Our garage door industry is very specific so it is hard to answer everyone's questions online ASAP ourselves and if we have Broadly do it we are concerned they don't have enough knowledge. This is not a negative for Broadly, just a negative with online chat in general.

Robin
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Good service

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our rep is very pleasant to work with and quickly responds to questions asked. Working with Broadly has been a positive experience.

The software was Easy to set up. Good customer support.

We have had some issues with the reporting options.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Robin! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from customer support and tools! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com if you run into any hiccups with our reporting tool. Keep up the great work!

Troy
Owner / CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Has helped us to grow

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love you guys and what you have done to help us grow our reviews

I like using Broadly for our reputation managment , it keeps us in the loop and keeps us in front of our clients tell we get the review, It has also helped us to be more on top of our unhappy campers to resovle issues before they get out of hand... I would tell you that with Brodly we have doubeled or even trippeled our reviews...

I wish the dash board was more user freindly and that I could also get the dashboard on my phone

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Troy! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our reputation management tools! & Thank you for your insight on the dashboard, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Lauren
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

No business should be without Broadly

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Broadly allows you to capture tons of reviews without having to add any manpower.

Broadly makes capturing reviews a simple and painless process. It is just the right customer contact without being overburdensome. As a business, being notified immediately of a negative review could be imperative to salvaging a client relationship and Broadly enables us to do that. The dashboard is easy to navigate and the reviews are captured by the system in the background without us (the user) having to do anything extra.

I cannot think of anything about the software functionality that I would change.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Lauren! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! Keep up the great work!

Kelsey
Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Retail Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I enjoy Broadly in every aspect. It allows us to stay more connected with our customers and better serve them. In today's world, everything is through web chats, texts, and emails. This allows us to have conversations with our customers quickly before and after hours in cases of emergency. This also helps us with gaining more reviews for our company as well as helping fix any issues a customer may have before they leave us a bad review. Overall, we love Broadly so much here!

We enjoy being able to quickly respond to customer questions as well as see their reviews, good and bad.

Some issues with attaching pictures to messages while using the app.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Kelsey! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our inbox and review tools! Keep up the great work!

Joe
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Building our business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has helped us grow our presence and acquire new customers at a rate we never knew possible.

Broadly has been a vital part of our marketing mix and has garnished us feedback that others can use in their search for a provider.

I wish I had more time to utilize all of the features.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Joe! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And we would love to provide you with support in setting up some of our other features! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com. Keep up the great work!

Trinity
Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Great for Consumers

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We like that you can answer messages anywhere as long as you have the app on your phone. It is also easy to reply to customers reviews!

Broadly helps customers contact us with ease. We are able to send quotes, set reservations up, and answer any questions even when we are not in the building. They send out automated review requests for every platform you put into Broadly. Highly recommend for small businesses!

I don't have anything negative to say about Broadly.

Alan
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Achieved quality reviews we couldn't get on our own.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive experience. They manage the opt outs for me. Good customer service. Simplifies a process that manually we were incapible of doing on our own. Cost of service versus labor to accomplish same thing is a bargain.

Am able to upload file of customers service during the week and Broadly does the rest. Requesting reviews. We went from about 30 Google reviews with and 3.3 star rating, to over 250 reviews with an average star rating of 4.8.

Not much to dislike. Price could be reduced a bit.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Alan! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review management tools! Keep up the great work!

Elvira
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

This is the second Pluming company that I work for and I will always recommend Broadly to everyone.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They are very good on what they do and have people working for them that care that you are happy. The price for everything that they offer is amazing

The support team is great. Is very easy to use and affordable.

The only thing that I could say it was at the beginning it was hard to get connected so we can get started but after we got our Rep we are in contact every time we need her.

Isaac
Manager (Canada)

An Honest Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far so good, doesn't need upkeep or anything, we just let it do its own thing. Great service software!

The fact that this software integrates with our scheduling software helps us out so much by making it easier to reach our customers after a service call to leave a review. Also if there is a person that did not like our service for some odd reason, it would let us know so that we can resolve the issue before it gets put on our social media platforms.

The pricing is good but could be better. However, the number of bad reviews that we could have received if this software wasn't in place would have cost us more in business.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Isaac! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our reputation management tools! Keep up the great work!

Mike
Construction, 2–10 employés

I've used Broadly for over 5 years

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Requesting reviews is easy and direct. The web site works for me and my company. Customers tell me the web site is important to them when choosing a contractor. As is the ability to search for reviews.

My web site, built by Broadly, gets great reviews from internet customers. I get direct emails from prospective customers while they are reviewing the site with the pictures and past reviews. I ask people all the time what they think about the website and the reviews are... that they called me!

I don't have anything to complain about. Maybe being able to get more location information at the initial contact.