Avis clients sur Learningbank

En savoir plus sur Learningbank

Un apprentissage digital puissant qui aide les entreprises à renforcer l'engagement, à réduire le temps requis pour atteindre le niveau de performance et à augmenter la rétention.

En savoir plus sur Learningbank

Unfortunately it was not possible to integrate the software with our internal HR system.

Learningbank - Notes

Learningbank a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Learningbank ?

Marked development Consultant (Danemark)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great product

5,0 l’année dernière

It is a very good learning and onboarding platform

It’s been a while since I used it, so I don’t remember the cons

Dorthe
Retail Mananger (Danemark)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great learning platform & partner

Commentaires : We wanted to speed up our onboarding process and give new employees a more fun welcome. Learningbank has helped us create a complete onboarding og learning enviroment that supports training through the entire employee journey. They have been really helpfull in both onboarding, training and helping me set everything up and making sure we got our HR system integrated.

Learningbanks platform is really userfriendly and comes with builtin learning content that makes it fast and easy to support all our employees with quality learning. The compliance learning within GDPR, Cyber Security etc is some of the best i have ever seen and our employees really like it.

It´s a great software, but there could be more customized reports.

Krist
Academy Manager (Danemark)
Matériaux de construction, 5 001-10 000 employés

User friendly

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It´s very user-friendly, both for the users and the administrators.

We are missing sometimes the possibillity to make categories and sub-categories in our learning material. Since we have multiple departments, that have nothing to do with each others learning material, it would be very nice that you can select a certain department instead of seeing all trainings in the platform.

Sara
Studentermedhjælper (Danemark)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

Limited experience - primarily within support, events and supporting course development

3,0 l’année dernière

As I am working part time my experience with Learningbank is limited. It is primarily supporting our employees, supporting the development of microlearnings and courses and managing events. The customer support is very helpful and are fast to respond, when I have questions regarding to the support of our employees. I like how it is possible to build up a learning journey for a specific employee group - but there can be some challenges in the limitations about deleting, changing and moving around in published learnings. It isn't that flexible, which can be necessary when some internal processes changes and requires changes in the learning modules. The possibility of managing events through Learningbank is great because it is something that can be very resource demanding to do manually. Still I see some challenges in the limitations of making an event open to certain employee groups, so I don't have to invite them manual - as well as limitations in deleting already invited users etc. It is not much flexible, which makes it necessary to manage parts of the event manually outside of Learningbank.

As before, my experience with Learningbank is limited. Deleting, changing and moving around in published learnings isn't that flexible, which limits the usefulness of making a learning journey for the employees. When there is changes in the organization and processes, it isn't that easy to update already published learning - as well as replacing parts of the learning with a new learning fx. As well, events isn't that flexible, which means it can be necessary to manage parts outside Learningbank, and the usability disappears because I can't handle all the administration for an event in Learningbank.

Sara
Training and Development Officer (R.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Experience from Fluid Branding

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : As a new L & D manager I have found it easy to pick up and run with. I have worked with other platforms in the past and are very familiar with totara systems.

I like the dashboard and the ability to sort and summarise the content on there. it gives me the reporting stats I need every month too.

I wish there was a feature there to scan other qualifications on the platform for users. Example if an official course is completed externally such as IOSH, it would be great if the employee could scan a copy to their portfolio of learning . It keeps all achievements in one learning record. An option to set a parameter for better date specification for starting for example 6 weeks after start date of a new employee

Olli
People Development Consultant (Finlande)
Restaurants, 10 000+ employés

More than just a learning management system

Commentaires : Digital learning can be so much more than just completing modules and tracking records. With Learningbank, we are on our way to developing digital learning into an immersive experience that is not only fun but also aligned with our company’s strategic goals. It is also worth mentioning that Learningbank's way of working is truly agile - we always have access to the latest innovations in digital learning!

Trust me, Learningbank is more than just a regular "eLearning" and LMS vendor. They truly are learning obsessed and work hard to create next-level digital learning experiences. - First-class, customer oriented service - Platform is easy to use both for learners and admins - Technology that supports blended learning and gamification - New, super cool features are introduced regularly - Great reporting tools - Built-in module maker to create microlearning content - Test, surveys, etc.

Sometimes there are minor bugs in the platform, but they are usually fixed quickly.

Thomas
VP - General Counsel (Danemark)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

E-learning Platform

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am overall very happy with Learningbank, and we are defenitly going to keep using them in the future.

Learningbank listens to their custoemrs and adapt to the needs. It is a very agile way of working and always willing to help. The system in itself i very intuative, and easy to use.

The overall agility loses a little in the organisational setup. It is not easy to change the organisation you have setup in the beginning.

Anni
Work Environment Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Verre, céramique et béton, 201-500 employés

Good support.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : There are so many good possibilities in the system and the support is outstanding.

The different interactions and possibilities in construction learning is really good.

It would be good to have different roles in access to see who has completed for other "departments". It would be great if our managers could see our contractors level of completion. Maybe this possibility already exists.

Stine
HR (Danemark)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

I recommend Learningbank to everyone I know

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Absolutely amazing. Learningbank fully meet my expectations for preboarding, onboarding and offboarding. It gives our managers an opportunity to provide a more structured training of their employees.

Flexibility Gamification Mobile first Easy dashboard

Module maker need some work - should be more like canva.com

Magnus
CEO (Danemark)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Can highly recommend

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

My experience with Learningbank was excellent. It's simple to onboard new interns and hosts using Learningbank. We communicate with Learningbank support frequently, and they are always gracious and helpful to us.

Even though their mobile version through the browser is great, I would prefer to have a standalone app on my phone, so I don't like that they don't have one. We have discussed it with Learningbank, and it appears that they are developing an app.

Jesper
Customer Success Manager (Danemark)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great for onboarding new employees

Commentaires : With teams both in Copenhagen, Aalborg and Pakistan we need to make sure our new employees are quickly onboardet with the correct knowledge. Learningbank allows me to easily create learning paths and assign them to employees all over the world. The interface is easy to use and Learningbank offers great help in making digital learning content that our employees want to use.

Learningbank really helps you getting started and doing it the correct way the first time. Also the digital content department makes great engaging and playfull content that fits our employees mindset.

It took a bit longer to get up and running. From start to finish it took arround 4 weeks.

Réponse de l'équipe de Learningbank

il y a 6 ans

Thx for the great review. We are very happy that you enjoy using our platform.

Jan
EOTF-Trainer (Finlande)
Restaurants, 1 001-5 000 employés

Learningbank to Finland

Commentaires : The superuser training could have been splitted for 2 days, because the platform is new and the way of set up the hiearachy etc. are new. One can't understand everything fully in few hours. Or maybe there could be webinar after week or so. Overall I would give 10/10. I never felt dumb to ask or point out our needs as a customer. Every time I had any issues I really felt like my worries were taken seriously everytime and everyone at Learningbank seemed to go the extra mile to solve our issues. They also never seemed to be offended by developement feedback I gave during the implementation process. As a customers point of view, one of the best companies I know. Would totally recommend for anyone seeking LMS.

Its intuitive and easy to use from users point of view. it has quite fresh layout.

For me honeslty there was nothing I did not like. Of course there was some features, that we wanted to add or change, but every time those needs were taken care of or atleast passed forward to developement team. If something has to be mentioned the front page should be more adjustable by admin.

Peter
Rektor REMA Skolen (Danemark)
Supermarchés, 10 000+ employés

Great learning journeys

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great people, solution oriented, subject matter experts on blended learning.

Great visual Universe. Easy to use platform, Very competent consultants and inspirational meetings leading to new ways of learning. More than just a software - it’s building strong culture and learning at the same time.

Limited possibilities with advanced needs. Locked to main functionality.

Katrine
Nordic Head of Employee Experience (Danemark)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

Engaging and user friendly

Commentaires : Learningbank is an important business partner to us. They have spend time investigating in getting to know our business and the "pains" we have. They always deliver on time and are experts in their field.

The platform is easy to navigate in. With the personal profiles each user only see the content that is relevant for them. It is easy to be an admin in the platform.

Next step for the platform is to have an ore advanced dashboard with insights.

Mads
Project Manager (Danemark)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Feedback

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I can see the possibilities that LearningBank offers. However, our implementation was not suffient which means that we have to try to build the road while we going.

The design and possibilities is quite nice

The interface and userdesign is a issue - especiallly for our users who is not superusers. E.g. the shift between administrator- and user profil.

Mihaela
Training Developer (Roumanie)
Tabac, 10 000+ employés

Learning Bank - Suitable for all learners

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Two words are coming into mind : user-friendly and intuitive. We received feedback after the Go Live of the system and this were the words on everyone's mouth.

It is user-friendly and intuitive, it was easy to implement, and everyone was really helpful in the process.

We didn't find yet any cons, only that we had to think better when merging the systems because there where some issues from our system.

Christopher
Founder (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Absolutely ambitious and talented employees - that takes good care of you, and really believe that learning should be something you "want to do" and not something you "have to do"

Integrating is very easy! Especially the sharing feature allowing you to create real employee journeys are amazing. Having a easy way to create learning content that is engaging, interactive and fun.

The social learning wall is an amazing idea, and I hope they will keep developing this part of the product.

Ida
HR-coordinator (Norvège)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We had a problem with low rate of employees taking cources and not a good system for following up. Learningbank solves this problem and we get a lot of good feedback from the end-users.

Easy to use for setting up modules, and looks good for the end user

It could be more easy to take out analyzes from the sharings.

Alina
Training Admin (Roumanie)
Tabac, 10 000+ employés

Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience overall.

It is easy to use, comprehensible and not crowded, friendly for the end user.

Not being able to edit training paths, lack of tags in modules

Mehmet
Project Manager (Danemark)
Production audiovisuelle, 501-1 000 employés

Very nice user interface and easy to get started

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have not started using the system together with our users yet, but so far from an administrator perspective, the system looks very ambitious and promising to will help us reach our goals. These are regarding better onboarding experience and continuously courses together with the Event feature.

Modern and not too complex, both from a user and administrator perspective.

Small bugs and few features are missing.

Denise
HR konsulent (Danemark)
Presse écrite, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great learningsystem for beginners

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have not had the chance to use Learningbank for an user perspective, but we will use it for pre- and onboarding, class-room courses and surveys.

The modulemaker is fantastic. You dont have to be professional to use the system.

It would be nice if we could use our own fond (montserrat).

Tove
HR manager (Danemark)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

gaudium

4,0 il y a 2 mois

God to make specific learnings paths and training. Good features with video's, pictures and sound.

Need customer service hotline, where you can call for help now and here. And not have to wait for a reply on email. Need training material in Danish, not only in english.

Anton
Co-Founder & COO (Danemark)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Learningbank review

4,0 il y a 2 mois

I like how we can easily onboard and train our customers, as well as provide them with tools to help them do their jobs better.

The implementation process was longer than expected since they had to build a custom integration.

Anna
Markedskonsulent (Danemark)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Good platform

It has a simple design and it is easy to build your own modules.

You have to make the right settings from the beginning. It is not flexible if you need to make chances. But I can understand that it is something they are working on in Learningbank.

Martin
CCO (Danemark)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Future of Learning

5,0 l’année dernière

It was super easy to get started. I was surprised how you can build both engaging and sticky learning with very limited internal resources. From an admin perspective, you have the right level of flexibility/options to ‘mirror’ existing offline learning-paths. Feedback from our employees has been great (so far). Now we can scale our learning and eliminate human mistakes:-)

LB has so many clients across many industries. I could miss some inspiration on how other software companies leverage LB software.