Avis clients sur Avochato

En savoir plus sur Avochato

L'envoi de SMS et le chat en direct n'ont jamais été aussi faciles pour les entreprises qu'avec les solutions d'Avochato pour les équipes, les spécialistes du marketing et les centres d'appels.

En savoir plus sur Avochato

The mobile app is very user-friendly and easy to use as well.

When using through smartphone app it doesn't let you see your contact's tags and it can be annoying. It doesn't integrate with CRMs.

Avochato - Notes

Avochato a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 131 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Avochato ?

Andrea Fabiola
Andrea Fabiola
CEO (Venezuela)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Great overall experience.

Commentaires : It's been awesome, the customer support is A1 quality, they are responsive and solve your issues super fast. The pricing for the service is great. Pverall all of our team members love avochato.

We can text, call and receive calls from our customers and providers. The tagging system lets you know which type of contact and several other customizable tags you may want to add. You can create broadcast and even schedule text messaging for whatever purpose you may need it.

when using through smartphone app it doesn't let you see your contact's tags and it can be annoying. It doesn't integrate with CRMs

Tara
Owner (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés

Awesome all-in-one tool for one-to-one SMS/MMS communications and blast marketing!

Commentaires : Avochato has upped our CS game by 1000%. Customers tell us every day how nice it is to be able to text with us. It's awesome that we can use just one service for both CS communications and marketing blasts. Customers being able to text our regular business phone number is a game changer. We used to have one number to call us, another for one-to-one texting, and another one for blast marketing campaigns. It was super confusing and annoying for my staff and my customers. We also use the website widget, keywords, and automated surveys to promptly interact with our customers. The best part about Avochato is their AMAZING customer service! Quick, friendly, and always very helpful. In the past, I've had people at tech companies talk down to me because I am female and also because I run a retail/service business in an interesting industry. I've never once been talked down to by the staff at Avochato. Their few and far between bugs are addressed promptly. Rollouts of new features seem to very well tested because there is rarely a hiccup. Overall.... Love it!! It's just what my business needed.

Love the ease of use!! It feels super light weight, even though it has a ton more features than similar services I've used. Customer service is 100% top notch!! (Shout out to our rep!!)

So far, there hasn't been much! I do wish that emojis/emoticons were a little less expensive to send (they count as 2 or 3 SMS messages, I can't remember exactly at this moment) because we are all so accustomed to adding those to texts without thinking much about them, but I've pared them down a bit from automated messages and it's helped a bit.

Bradley
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Disappointed By Avochato: Do Not Recommend This Product

Commentaires : Poor

The product is fairly easy to use, although a sloppy mobile interface and glitchy.

To start, the pricing...then the sales team who was aggressively trying to renew the product when I had only used half of my credits during the year. There was no consideration or offer on the table. When I originally had conversations they did not have a nonprofit policy and when they added it they did not inform me or prorate. It is clear Avachato cares more e about making money then they do about customer satisfaction. This is an overpriced product for the delivery and level of customer care. And to top it off, after my service was cancelled, they required me to go into the system for a multi-step process to cancel it manually or else they would recharge my card. I went in to cancel and not only did it say that it was already cancelled, but it blocked me out. Boo Avochato. Better to find a better company who cares more about their cusomers and has lower prices. There's many options out there and this one is not the way to go.

Christopher
Belong Groups Assistant Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Great product, but even better support.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The actual reason I'm on here to review Avochato this moment is that the customer service team has rocked and blown me away. We have been impressed multiple times, but this time stood out and I had to recognize and honor them. Here's what happened!During the week, I pressed a button that said "cleanup your contact list" thinking it might remove a couple super old contacts. NOPE - that sucker removed 2,698 of our contacts because of their inactivity in responding (this was my mistake - not Avochato's). In a panic at the realization of what happened, I saw that the removed contacts were still visible, but I couldn't figure out how to "mass-restore" all 2,698 contacts.We have notification messages being sent out today/tomorrow that are significant to our operation, and even though it's Saturday I reached out via text to the customer support number for Avochato. As expected, I received a message saying they are out of the office and would return my message as soon as possible when they get back in. I decided to simply respond to that note and said "Sorry to ask this on a Saturday, but is anyone available now? I have an urgent question regarding our account."To my surprise, someone wrote back and said, "Hi, how can I help you?" And the rest was history.They've now mass-restored all the contacts that were mistakenly removed, and our planned communications will be on time this weekend. Hats off to the support team at Avochato! You consistently hit set high standard!!

Having the ability to mass text our people to get information out, including links/rsvp's/surveys has been fantastic.

We utilize a project/volunteer management system called "monday.com" - we would love to see integration with the automations on there. The greatest improvement we could hope for would be to enable an automation that imports contacts on Avochato as they are created in Monday.com, and a way to mass update/sync our contact list quickly. We would also love to trigger sms message automations in monday.com through status changes!

Anna
EL Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product!

Commentaires : I am a teacher with student who don’t have access to internet and the best way to get a hold of them is by personal text and phone calls. Avochato cut the work I had to do in half and freed me up to teach and not just inform families about announcements at the school. They have great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so friendly, patient, and walked me through setting up the app. When I had questions I texted her and she responded immediately so I didn’t need to waste time setting up and learning the software.

This software is user-friendly and I love that I can send messages to pre-created groups. I also love that it comes with its own phone number with the area code I live in so people don’t think it’s junk mail.

None - it is so through it has all the features I wanted.

Andrew
Senior Program Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Awesome tool, ripe for automation

Commentaires : Avochato has been a great asset to our customer-focused team and I highly recommend it.

Super easy to procure, implement, and start using. It also integrates really, really nicely with Zapier which makes it a pleasure to use in automated workflows. Their support has also been good when I've needed to contact them.

There's really nothing I don't like about it, it contained exactly the features we were looking for and the cost is reasonable.

Nordelene
Nordelene
data profiler (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

creative and usable

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is very fantastic. worth it to recommend to everyone.

i like the features of the app. it is easy to use and attractive. It help us to communicate to the possible prospect of your business.

More improvement interms of exchanging conversation because it takes a little time to recievea and sent messages.

Sam
Sam
Digital Services Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Effective transactional SMS platform. Less than perfect VoIP platform

Commentaires : We are able to step up our ability to handle SMS communications and website questions by placing such requests in an interface our staff already uses. Existing needs such as website support were also consolidated into a single service.

Conveniently integrates into Slack, a 3rd party team communication software we use for real time messaging. This allows CSR's to respond immediately to SMS messages. It also shows whether a message has been responded to, and by who. Our primary VoIP service has an anemic SMS solution that required workarounds to get it functioning as a group message-response platform and we had a separate platform that we used to provide website support responses. This fit neatly into that niche, and the only workaround needed is forwarding messages from our primary VoIP platform into this service, and then responding to the original party from Avochato. We're able to completely do away with the old website support platform and all the attendant complexities of maintaining multiple platforms. Since Avochato integrated into our existing team communication platform, that's essentially the only account they need to log into on a daily basis.

It doesn't offer SIP provisioning for VoIP devices. Also, extension management isn't yet a thing. It wouldn't work as a primary VoIP service, but it works well as an auxiliary service.

Lateef
Lateef
Founder and CEO (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Avochato Use

We love the product, simple to use and implement across the team. We use it for both day to day business as well as broadcast marketing. The ROI is great, the ease of use simple and feature requests are handled promptly.

At first we faced some challenges on the marketing end, when we got on the phone with our rep, he and his team implemented changes to customize the software for us and everything has been well since. Just ask them I would say.

Producing Area Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Avochato the best texting solution after a long time researching!

Commentaires : Again, powerful, cost effective, and the Avochato support is amazing! This is the new way of connecting with my past clients. Snail mail and email is dead!

It's powerful, cost effective, and the Avochato support is amazing! I was concerned that I may not be a large enough customer to warrant much one on one attention, but that is not the case at all. Every time I reach out I have a quick response! Several times they connected through a live video meeting to walk me through my scenario and questions on my computer.

More customization when it comes to exporting and sorting contacts, but they took my suggestions and have actively made adjustments and programmed new custom features.

Shane
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Avochato is the easiest SMS product to use and setup. It's fast and my customers love it, too.

Commentaires : The categories are very specific to what I'm looking for. The reviews are helpful and it's a great way to explore new products.

The free trial was critical in helping me make my decision to use Avochato. I was able to test the full product's features at my own pace, and once I tested it with customers I was impressed. My customers were very impressed with my quick response times as well. I love that I can text my customers either from the web dashboard, from the mobile friendly dashboard, or from the iPhone app. The integration with Slack is amazing, as I can now text folks back from the "Threads" feature in Slack too. My entire team is on Avochato (support and marketing), and we are responding to both support requests via SMS as well as new leads coming in from our AdWords account. Avochato integrates with AdWords to have new leads text directly into Avochato. They even have a bot that can be configured to answer common questions and collect information. This saves our team so much time and headaches. The design of the product is great...and who doesn't love avocados!

I wish Avochato could automate almost all of our customer interactions. It would be amazing if it resolved all of our support requests without the assistance of our agents. The current bot works well but if it could be customizable we could use it for more of our use cases. We'd also love to see it transcribe voicemails and calls into text format.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you! We're glad to help. You touched on some very interesting ideas in the "Cons" section around automation -- since your review, we've been building out a number of tools such as templates and keywords to help our customers save time/effort in composing their texts. But we're going to be taking it much further than that ... stay tuned!

Stephen
Owner (Canada)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

After trying every texting software, we went with Avochato

Commentaires : The customer service is top-notch. The rep is amazing to deal with and very quick to get back to us regarding any questions we have. Their customer service alone puts them in another league compared to the other companies and I have tried and used all of the mainstream platforms.

It is very user-friendly and has tons of features. This is one of the only platforms in which you can have a private inbox so users cannot see other people's messages. In most other platforms, users can still see messages that don't belong to them. Avochato also has a calling feature built-in that allows you to make calls from the same number which is great. It is also very easy to switch between inboxes (phone numbers) if you have multiple inboxes. The mobile app is very user-friendly and easy to use as well.

It doesn't have the ability to bring Facebook messages in (I understand they are implementing this soon) which isn't a deal-breaker for me.

Blake
CIO (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Super easy SMS platform that will drastically helped our customer experience

Commentaires : Our market has proven that people are more likely to communicate over SMS now. Avochato gives us that capability that proved to be quick to deploy and use. We have increased our outreach capability with little effort and our customers love it.

Pros: Everything! The platform is very easy and intuitive to use, and new users are able to be onboarded in seconds with little training needed. Broadcasts are very easy to set up and save for use later. My biggest praise for Avochato is their support team and management team. They actually listen to feedback, help very quickly, and build features in their roadmap very quickly. I cannot say enough about Avochato. The simplicity of Avochato has drastically increased our customer experience, communication and agility across our entire company. "We're not just drinking the Kool-Aid, we're eating the Guac!"

I'd like to see improvements to reporting and analytics. Instead of just showing how many segments have been send/received, more insightful performance statistics would help a lot for measurement purposes.

Jill
Operations manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is tops!

Commentaires : Very good!

The ease of use if use and versatility is key in our industry.

That so many people can use this and not just the text but call quality are good.

Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Customer Support. Interactive & Intuitive.

Commentaires : Save money, time, and expand my options for marketing.

It will allow me to scale my business in real estate sales. I can get creative and improve my marketing and service for leads and clients. I just added my first assistant and I'm beginning to add more members to my team so that I can expand my business. The features in this software will allow me to delegate a portion of my workflow to others. I like that they're expanding features and willing to accept feedback/suggestions to improve the product over time.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Michael! It's been great working with you. We're seeing more and more real estate agents sign up for Avochato. As you mentioned, it helps them save time and effort by delegating some communications to others while keeping the primary agent fully in the driver's seat. Looking forward to continuing to work together and build out great tools together for our real estate customers!

Dave
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Simple to use but extremely effective with driving guest hospitality

Quick setup, easy to train on, easy to use. Flexibility to use with multiple parties (guests, owners, vendors, internal staff). Search capability is very powerful.

Would love to see it be able to integrate with other platform software.

Krish
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

A great product with great customer service

Commentaires : Overall fantastic - we schedule a quarterly call to make sure we're using all the new features.

Ease of use. I have my entire team using it. Took less than 3 hrs onboarding.

I think it needs more features like recording calls.

Abdi
Field Services Coordinator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great Service!

Commentaires : Excellent service! Quick to respond to any questions! Hats off to customer service. The Kiger Group owes you alot!

The software is simple and easy to use.

Uploading can be difficult at first however, great customer service staff are always there to help via phone, video conference, or simple email exchange!

Tracy
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

OUTSTANDING customer service and the software has helped us tremendously.

The fact that we can "text" our technicians through this program versus from our phones have saved us so much time.

Once you text a technician, another corporate employee can "take over" the transmission which takes away from yours. This is something their team is working on and they have work arounds.

Principal (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Excellent experience.

I really like the integration to Slack, and the ability to send pictures via SMS messaging from the dashboard.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Michael! Glad you've enjoyed the Avochato experience. We use our own Slack integration side-by-side with Avochato to support our own customers, and we love it too!

Co-Founder / CEO (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Great SMS customer support software with awesome features

Easy to use, easy to manage multiple teams and phone numbers, great API for automation

Software is a bit laggy and glitchy, requiring multiple refreshes. Also iPhone app lacks a lot of essential features

Erin
Clinical Research Coordinator (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

Review

Its very easy to use and is quite accessible

Have not run into anything that has been difficult to use.

Eddy
Owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Highest Quality, Speed, and Ease of Use

Commentaires : Converting cold leads to warm leads is a breeze and far better than other platforms I’ve used. The masking of a dedicated number instead of a short code is a game changer. Then adding a lead in message tracking mini crm conversation is vital.

The server side code is incredibly fast and reliable. No bugs or delays between desktop and mobile app.

The UI design icons and themes could be better but not at the expense of slowing down the service.

Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy enough, but price doesn't compete

Commentaires : Pretty seamless--although I never reached out to customer service, so I cannot give feedback about that...

The simplicity of the website and the menu are very intuitive. love that you can book appointments right from the texts. Love that you can assign threads to people. Voice Broadcasts is awesome.

Did not like the price per text. Compared to your competitors, you're overpriced. Also, I do not see the option to add a chat bot widget. That's not a must, but it is a feature that I was looking for.

Adam
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Super easy to set up and when any issues arise, support is prompt.

Very clean interface, everything makes sense organizationally speaking, and most importantly, it integrates right into our CRM software.

Nothing really. Once in a blue moon there is a deliverability glitch but in the (I think) almost year we've been using it I can only recall 2 times, and I'm the only user.