Avis clients sur Veriato Workforce Behavior Analytics

En savoir plus sur Veriato Workforce Behavior Analytics

Surveillez vos employés dans l'ensemble de l'entreprise, qu'ils soient au bureau, en déplacement ou en travail à distance.

En savoir plus sur Veriato Workforce Behavior Analytics

Tech support is helpful. Users can be created to allow limited access to browse the collected data, for example to let managers review their assigned employees.

We had one conflict with a camera application that had to be resolved by sending a camera and software to Veriato so they could observe the problem and develop a fix.

Veriato Workforce Behavior Analytics - Notes

3,8

Veriato Workforce Behavior Analytics a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 125 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Veriato Workforce Behavior Analytics ?

Jim
Jim
CEO, Insider Threat Program Development-Management Training Course Instructor (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

Veriato Recon Review

Commentaires : Veriato solutions are excellent products for detecting and mitigating employee threats.

The software is very affordable compared to similar products on the market that are quite expensive. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the information provided on potential employee threats is outstanding. I provide training and consulting services related to Insider Threat Programs, and Insider Threat Mitigation (www.insiderthreatdefense.us). I have recommended Veriato Recon and Veriato 360 to my 500+ clients. Many have purchased Veriato products and are quite please with both products.

I cant find anything I don't like about Veriato products. As part of my consulting for my clients, I review various employee threat detection tools and make recommendations. Veriato products are my # 1 recommendation to my clients.

Founder (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Was a Great software when it was spectorsoft, terrible now.

Commentaires : Does NOT work as described. Described functioning of software is ALL IN THEORY. I've called to help with setup more than once before I gave up. They take you through a few steps, and tell you what to do for the next few because they are impatient to help through the whole setup. When setup fails you call back and same process. That's happened 4 times before I gave up. 2 year license I still can't get working. -- Each time you call up the tech is VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE (I'll give them that), but they get off the phone once you wake them up from sleep (TWICE it sounded like they just rolled out of bed and were walking through the house, doors closing etc..) and with all that my system is still not working. After 2017 I decided not to renew because of the setup issues (never worked) and I was convinced again by sales they would help with entire setup, I shouldn't have issues, I'm sorry, etc.. 2018, same problem 4 calls to tech support setup. still not working on ANY system (we have 4 PCs to monitor in our office). BTW, they have to call you back for support, It hasn't been convenient to continue on to a 5th tech. We have used the old version spectorsoft for years, hate the new one. be warned.

the features of the software are still there, In THEORY, the features are great for a networked office, it attempts to work correctly, it logs just about everything.

sales - excellent they will work a million ways and contact you the same amount of time till you make payment. software setup - terrible! beyond terrible. customer support for setup - worse..

Charlie
IT Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Antiquated Monitoring System

Commentaires : We've used Veriato since before they were acquired (formerly SpectorSoft).
Our use case: Recording systems ad-hoc for legal review purposes (disgruntled or departing employees).
If an employee does something malicious (data exfiltration, deletion, etc.), the software is only effective to verify what was done after the fact. Alerting is not very good.
That said, it's a great value for the money if you're not intersted in real time user behavior analytics.

Reasonably priced Good US-based tech support

Very outdated compared to peers No user behavior analytics Resource intensive - client side Difficult to deploy to remote machines Not all features work the way you'd want them to

Réponse de l'équipe de Veriato

il y a 4 ans

Investigator, while a great product is really designed for temporary or short term directed investigations. Our Recon product does include behavior analytics and when coupled with our 360 product provides a holistic Insider Threat Management platform. Our AI is advanced and will be looking at devices, files, locations, skype conversations, etc. It will understand the sentiment in the language of the monitored users and identify changes from positive to negative. Our product will review a user's normal behavior over the course of a rolling 21 day period to set the baseline and identify trends moving forward, for activity, then provide alerts if anything exceeding the norm occurs. It compares the dynamic baseline to current behavior. This will raise awareness for the need of best practices education on company policies as well; (such as use of USB drives, uploading documents and where, etc.). Cerebral is able to compare 1:1 and 1:Many.

Andrew
Andrew
IT Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Solid Application Backed By Great Tec Support

Commentaires : Quick to Install, Price for the level of protection and upkeep cost extremally reasonable.

I think the true value of this application besides the implied protection form RansomWare is a good server side file revisioning and quick restore system. We have used this product to recover deleted files that would otherwise cause lost employee hrs. Nightly backups may be getting done but when your employee has lost a document (deleted by accident, saved overtop of the wrong file..) they spent a few hrs on, you can easily and quickly restore the file. Far faster then going though any backup/restore process.

Nothing I can think of, anytime we had a slight glitch Tech support has been over helpful, including hopping on our system to just sort out things rather then just pointing me to a bunch of technobabble documents that may not apply to my exact issue like usually happens.

IT Director/Facilites Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Veriato 360

Commentaires : I really like the alerts based on behavior anomolies. Something hard to track without consistent user data.

Very feature-rich, excellent support. Alerts based on behavior anomolies, keywords, data movement, malicious program, and many more. Screenshots are viewable for all users. Very robust product.

Older versions have had recorders fail on us. Not easily deployed remotely.

IT Consultant (É.-U.)

Excellent product for HR

Commentaires : My clients use Investigator to supervise hourly wage employee activities, particularly those who work unsupervised hours, to make sure they are doing actual work rather than surfing YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and alike.

Undeniable screenshots and data for HR make it easy to make a case. Tech support staff have been EXCELLENT!

Setup can be a little complicated because of antivirus exceptions. Some improvements could be made to the viewer. Licensing should be by computer but should also be relocatable. Pain in the neck to have to physically move the computer from one user to another once an investigation is complete without arousing suspicions.

CTO System Engineering (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 501-1 000 employés

Great product, exceeded expectations, already recommended to another local gov agency

Commentaires : We got the referral from another local Town government who was having a similar problem. They had indicated that once they were able to confirm what was going on, the problem immediately stopped on Town owned PC's. Our overall experience with Veriato 360 was very good and solved the immediate problem we had and we will continue to use.

It did exactly what we were hoping for in that it captured screen shots. What we thought was a 1 person problem was more prevalent.

After an update, we had to re-install the client software and fix. This prompted a call to support to fix the licensing. The issue exposed the software to the crew using the target PC's.

Steven
Steven
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Veriato

Best software for monitoring PCs You can get a clear picture of exactly what your employees are doing on their PCs

Not so easy to deploy Antivirus eats up the software. you need to keep the software up to date.

Mike
Mike
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

The best way to monitor your employees

Veriato Investigator records everything an administrator or business owner would want to see. The best feature is the ability to play back screenshots, almost like a video!

Setting up antivirus software exclusions can be difficult, but their support pages document the process very well.

Robert
Robert
IT Specialist (É.-U.)
Banque, 11-50 employés

Gets the job done!

Commentaires : Overall I am satisfied with out use of Veriato software. I would recommend its uses in most environments.

Very well priced Small footprint on our servers Works very well

Requires a lot of work to get set up Support can take a while at times

Mary
Executive General Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

Excellent Monitoring Software

Commentaires : Safeguarding proprietary material is a must. The Veriato software has added real value to our risk management processes.

The ability to monitor the activities related to proprietary activities helps relieve the anxiety associated with potential loss of protected material through electronic transfers.

Nothing to dislike. The software is excellent!

Geof
Senior Engineer (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

Good spy software

Commentaires : Sometimes it's necessary to review what a certain worker is doing. This product is unobtrusive, and really does give you the information if you dig for it. Deployment, and the administrator dashboard are quirky, feel terribly old school, and it's difficult to find what you need. But, at the end of the day, it does do the job.

The software does a great job of capturing what a worker is doing throughout their day. If you have questions on any stats in a report, you can easily review the screenshot footage to find out what was really happening.

The interface is rather old and clunky, and it's hard to find the information you need quickly, if you're not a power user every day. Also, upgrades are clunky, too, requiring you to upgrade on the server, and hopefully push out to agents. Finally, it's really hard to know what's happening with an agent. The administrator dashboard could show if the machine had been shut down or restarted or any number of things. Also, deploying agents isn't so clear and sometimes it works, and sometimes not.

Lyle
Project Manager (Canada)
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

Great Product

Screen Shot Recording so any unsupported software you can monitor Key logging, web and email filtering Constant Recorder Updates to keep the integration working Great Support Seamless to the user running in the background and hard to find Tonnes of features to be able to adjust the settings to your Organizational Needs

- Constant Antivirus Exclusions with every recorder version - Computer licensing is a bit of a pain as if you want to record a different computer or replace a computer you need to keep the same name as that license is tied permanently to the name of the PC and cannot be changed unless you talk to support

Stephen
ICT Manager (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Ransom Safe offers Easy simple protection

Commentaires : Peace of mind against ransom ware attacks

Email Alerts and complete server lock down from infected users

Can some times take us time to work our why a user is experiencing "wierd" issues until we realise they have been locked out.

Ray
Owner (Canada)

Software I like

Commentaires : Since I got the software and deployed on many servers,,, . I can sleep at night....is one off the best software protections...ever seen.. I love it...

The Protection ..REAL LIVE PROTECTION.. and the sense of you are in control..

i have not seen any product to protect workstation..if so I need to know about it,,so we can protect the workstations

Herman
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés

Veriato 360

Lots of features to collect data. Ability to manage storage for recordings. Light weight agent application. Fast performance

Conflicts with ESET AV. Hard to re-deploy all agents if the Veriato server got out of service

Caroline
Legal Administrator (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

First Time User

Commentaires : Although we discussed using this type of software in the past, we finally purchased this, based on our IT's recommendation. It paid for itself, unfortunately, giving us the information confirming our issues with an employee.

I especially liked the screen shots feature. I thought the pricing was reasonable as well. Although I didn't look for a training section, I thought the software was user friendly and I was able to navigate my way just by the buttons/menus.

I had a question on getting right to the screenshot feature. I would also like to have had a way to narrow down my viewing time instead of going through the Refresh screen and then putting in my dates. There may be another way but I didn't research that further.

Matt
Analyst Sr (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Installer/Support was the best

Our installer from Veriato was the best. He spent extra time getting the job done correctly when an issue came up during the install. The software is very good at tracking everything we need. Very detailed and easy to use.

No real cons with the software itself. It does require some specific Log on as a Service users in GPO that can be a problem during the install.

Chandler
IT Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Trouble uninstalling, many issues reinstalling and pushing recorders to clients. Steve made it easy.

Commentaires : Steve V. was a good tech, explained things thoroughly and carefully. I appreciate his help. I have not seen any benefit.

Personally I do not enjoy this software. The boss however loves it. I'd imagine the features are pretty useful for auditing and productivity. Cool that it can be pushed and controlled from main server, when that actually works.

Its pretty much a keylogger + spyware. The viewer doesnt seem to work over the network although everything is connected in workgroup, hence the issues. The clients stop checking in randomly. Setting up AV exceptions with RMM is surprisingly difficult. I am unsure of the necessity of a program like this for a small company. The installation fee is sort of a bummer, as in its lame that you have to pay for someone to fix the software. Some of the tech's I spoke too (not Steve V. he was wonderful) were not very helpful.

Steve
Director of IT (É.-U.)

Veriato 360 works as required

Commentaires : Its been great to use. After the configuration, the operation has been seamless and easy. The interface is intuitive and easy to understand. It captures exactly all of the information we require.

The vast feature set is the best part of this software. The granularity in the amount of information you can capture is impressive.

The configuration. I wish there was some way of automating the whitelisting in different anti-virus softwares. If not set up 100% correct, I find it can consistently get flagged.

sergey
Construction, 51-200 employés

Review of software: Nice functionality but poos quality

Recording and the screen recorder. Easy to Use.

Constant blue screens and crashes. This happens on a regular basis. The problem is you are not a partner of Microsoft or any of the anti-virus companies. The solution resembles a bolt on system, and is great when it works but continues to experience a lot of issues. The software does not keep up with updates of operating systems and anti-virus's and is re-active when there are problems and not pro-active.

Ken
Ken
Chief Information Officer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201-500 employés

Block IT

Commentaires : I like the potential of this product and features are very cool.
You need to focus on placing non-structured files and data in proper folders and maybe just unprotect that folder.

The software has some really cool feature with blocking and creating snaps of files before they are change for rollback purposes.

Not so easy for the tech person to have their "stuff" sitting on a protected share. There tents to be a lot of user locking with the IT techs and service accounts which makes sense because of the downloads we do and we just store files anywhere we can.

Leon
Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Tells you everything you need to know.

The reporting is very descriptive. Used the software many situations.

Sometimes the initial server setup is a little overwhelming. Having to setup the virus scan exclusions can be daunting, but that isn't the software's fault.

Bobby
Bobby
Partner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great Software

Veriato 360 is easy to use and is very affordable.

Product can end up using significant disk space so you have to plan your deployment carefully. This isn't really a gripe, but is the only con I could think of.

Paramjot
Network Administrator (Canada)
Automatisation industrielle, 201-500 employés

Veriato 360

Commentaires : Overall experience with Veriato is mixed. It get problematic when recorder have compatibility issues. Most of the time Outlook have issues.

Easy to deploy recorder and create manual installation for remote computers. Easy layout for finding information.

1) Recorders most of the times cause compatibility issues with few machines. And it is random same recorder working for one machine and not for other. Hard to troubleshoot the issues sometimes. 2) Recently one recorder update wreck the Windows boot. After installing Windows not able to boot and even not able to repair itself. 3) Never get an email for the new exclusions if it is there with the release of new recorders.