En savoir plus sur Manifestly

Une application de liste de contrôle en ligne permettant aux équipes de gérer des tâches récurrentes.

En savoir plus sur Manifestly

For example, it's difficult to find the option to add oneself as a checklist editor. The resulting checklists for us lacked organization.

Manifestly - Notes

Manifestly a reçu une note globale de 4.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 70 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Manifestly ?

Richard T.
Richard T.
IT Business Growth Expert (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Make Checklists your superpower!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We implemented Manifestly after looking around for a checklist app that worked for teams. Manifestly was quick to install and get working with. It comes with a whole host of useful pre-created templates (known as workflows in Manifestly terminology) for checklists across a wide variety of industries. We're using Manifestly to manage the creation, production and promotion of content across our IT-related business, along with handling many other administration and repetitive tasks. The team at Manifestly have been incredibly responsive to our requests for help, and listened to our feedback. It's a pleasure working with the Manifestly team!

Ease of getting up and started building checklists. Very strong, responsive support. Continuously adding new features. Listens to feedback and actively improves the product. Easy to administer for a team.

I'd like to be able to update workflows (checklist templates) from the mobile app -- at present, this can only be done from the desktop.

Alternatives envisagées : Process Street

Pourquoi choisir Manifestly : Manifestly seemed more suited for teams using checklists

Logiciel antérieur : Process Street

Pourquoi passer à Manifestly : Manifestly seemed more suited for teams using checklists

Alejandro P.
Alejandro P.
CEO (Colombie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

One of the "must have" tools for every company

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use checklists for pretty much every process that we follow in the company in order to provide a consistent experience to both our internal and external customers. Anything from new employee on boarding, new customer on boarding, activating new products, cancelling products, etc has a corresponding checklist so that we can consistently deliver the same results.

This software has helped us to effectively use and implement checklists for a myriad of processes. The software was built around the concepts from the book "The Checklist Manifesto" and covers everything that you would ever need to create, execute and follow up on checklists. In addition to this, the product keeps getting better as they onboard more customers, get more feedback and deliver more value to their users.

Like any software there's a learning curve that must be mastered in order to properly use the software and get the most value out of it. Their support has been great.

Jjay J.
Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Missing a lot of features

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was good at first, but I found it was lacking a lot of features, so it almost seemed like it was more of an annoyance for my team than them seeing the big benefit.

Manifest.ly is a very good starter product. It has a simple workflow and very basic features. It helps you understand how to use the conditional logic and it has a pretty good UI. The cost is very in expensive.

The product is too basic and very elementary. It seems to have a lot of missing features that would be very beneficial such a "Date" for data entry rather than "Short Answer" In addition, if it had the option of putting in a date I would be able to have certain tasks due based on that date. The software is cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Stephanie S.
Conversion Marketing Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

A solid Checklist Software to Help Keep Projects Organized with Your Team

4 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Manifestly has been positive. It really helps our team organize all of our internal processes and checklists in one place. It helps keep us accountable, organized, and on-track. I would like to see more reporting.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. It's very easy to set up checklists for all project types at the agency I work at. We use them internally for setting up projects, reviewing them for quality assurance, and ensuring projects go live. I like the fact that you can have multiple contributors on a checklist and the commenting feature. I also like the email notification feature to help queue you up that an item or checklist has been completed. I like being able to view archived checklists or any checklist based on it's status.

What I like least about this software is how it looks visually. I wish there were more contrasting colours or a different design to clearly identify segments and items that are complete vs not complete. It would also be great to visually see more clearly the items that aren't started, started but not completed, and completed. I would also love the functionality to upload files to the checklist other than images.

Alternatives envisagées : Google Sheets et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Manifestly : To house all checklists in one place and for the automated features like email notifications.

Logiciel antérieur : Google Sheets

Pourquoi passer à Manifestly : Ease of use, cost, ability to collaborate with other users and the email notifications functionality

Esteban N.
Esteban N.
Head of Fund Administration (Espagne)
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés

Straight forward and easy to implement system to replace to automate checklists and dashboard

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We found Manifestly was simple to understand and easy to implement, in particular as all of our employees started teleworking due to COVID, we were happy that we had replaced our previous paper checklists and dashboard by Manifestly. Staff were available and answered within 24hs, and fixes we requested were done in a matter of days.

Easy implementation, simple to understand, proactive help from the Manifestly team to fix issues and with enhancements requested.

Our challenge is to improve the level of details of the checklists, while still keeping it visually in one screen /page.

Tsahi L.
Tsahi L.
Owner (Israël)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur

Manifestly helps me keep on top of all the recurring tasks in my business

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They work really well. I create checklists for anything that I might do more than once. This way, I never forget steps along the way. In the end, it makes me and my business look more professional in front of my clients

Manifestly is easy to use. It focuses me on the things that needs to be done in a recurring manner, be it a new course student that needs to be onboarded, a new report purchase or end of month activities.

The ability to create one off tasks and to do items is missing for me.

Alternatives envisagées : Process Street

Pourquoi passer à Manifestly : Pricing made sense at the time for a single user. The interface worked well

COO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

Excellent Task Tracker

5 l’année dernière

We use this for all teams to track weekly, monthly & annual tasks. Great customization of task lists and assigning team members. Flexibility to choose every 2 weeks or 3 months, lots of recurring tasks we can track for years. Helpful to track completed audits, and in several departments.

App doesn't accomodate all the attachments but overall great.

Alternatives envisagées : monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Manifestly : Cost and ease of implementation for recurring tasks for my team.

Courtney S.
DOT Auditor (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Easy, simple, and helps to keep track of things without difficulty!

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Our processes have been streamlined using the software and have saved us time!

It is easily customizable all while being able to make stress-free changes. Manifestly allows you to make comments, add uploads, and add custom choices that you can tailor to your needs.

At times there are issues with loading checklists which could be caused from a variety of things. It would be nice to be able to organize checklists in groups (sorted by which checklists are most completed, who is working on them, etc.).

Alternatives envisagées : Asana

Pourquoi passer à Manifestly : Easy to use, easy to set up what you needs, easy to add users, cost effective.

Kevin S.
Kevin S.
President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Been Looking For Something Like this For a Long Time

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It gets the job done and has the exact functionality I need.

I didn't need project management, I just needed a way to know that the daily/weekly/monthly tasks that are required for our business to run smoothly were being done.

It's not pretty to look at, and the Slack integration was just ok.

Alternatives envisagées : Trello

Pourquoi passer à Manifestly : The other products I looked at were project management, and weren't ideal for repeating tasks.

Boris M.
Administrator (Croatie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Great Software and amazing support

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great software, great support !!

Recurring checklists and summary view of tasks completed

Nothing at all. I can not complain because whatever I need is provided.

David K.
Sr. VP, Information Technology (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Just what the doctor ordered

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I don't know when this system came into existence, but if it has been around for years, I wish I would have known about it. For an IT department, processes and consistency of action are an important facet of the operation. Regulators and auditors expect us to have controls and routines in place for many key activities. Manifestly not only helps us do our job better, but it naturally allows us to prove it to anyone. Just a few clicks and you can export a report/summary of a completed checklist, showing who did what -- and when. It is an awesome system to weave into our IT business.

There is a simplicity to the Manifestly system that really helped me implement standard processes into our IT team. I love how you can have workflows that are ad-hoc or scheduled to repeat. The ad-hoc variety was perfect for our user "onboarding" and "offboarding" processes that have a lot of details to follow. Previously, our PCs were setup for new users "by memory" and things were often missed and people forgot their assignments. But now, once we get notice of a new hire, we fire up a Checklist, assign out tasks across the team, and go to work. We achieve consistency of process, while offering transparency to where we're at and what's next. The scheduling feature is ideal for our "Daily Morning IT Tasks" that are important to not forget. It forces us to make sure we're keeping our eyes on the ball -- by monitoring nightly backups, confirming key systems are up, and assuring the Help Desk is ready to start the day. On top of the wonderfully clean and easy to use browser interface, the mobile app is perfect when we're on-the-go and still need to reference our assignments and work-in-progress.

Honestly, there isn't anything I think of that gets in our way. Quite the opposite in fact. At one point, I was wishing there was a way to assign tasks in bulk rather than one-at-a-time. After submitting a request for that type of feature, I received a polite response that informed me that it was already included in the system. I just did not notice how to do it. With the instructions and knowledge in-hand, now I can quickly run down a new Checklist and assign multiple tasks to myself or others on my team with ease.

Anthony D.
Sr Office Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Farfetch

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Really positive. Support has been great and receptive. I've spoken with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times and he's always been responsive.
The product is really strong and I'm really happy with it. I didn't even pause when the renewal came up - immediately renewed it.

I like the basic functionality of it the most being able to reuse checklists over and over again is exactly what I had been looking for. The way manifestly is designed is exactly how I needed it to work.

A pain point is creating multiple checklists using the same workflow. It would be nice to be able to mass create new checklists from a spreadsheet i.e. uploading a list of new hires to create their individual lists. We use the product primarily to track on-boarding of new employees, something that happens in batches of 2-10 people. It would be really nice to have a better global view of all the outstanding tasks. Being able yo create new task lists from existing workflows through email or slack interface would be a welcome improvement. The multiple view of checklists is confusing and messy at times if there are too many lists open. The skip feature - having it be in a menu is bothersome. Could skips be moved up in the interface?

Julia B.
Content Quality Technician 2 (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 10 000+ employés

The Good, the Bad, and the Manifestly

4 il y a 12 mois

I liked the ability to customize lists and assign them out. It also helped remind my team of tasks and encouraged more checks to our processes that helped catch issues.

I felt that that it had limitations to the customization. We have split shifts so AM and a PM group, it required everyone regardless of shift time to be on all checklists. I wish I could just assign my PM group to the PM checklists. Not everybody needs to be on all checklists and receive emails but they should be able to see them if they want. I also think there should be undo buttons need to each checkbox. There were times when I checked something off by accident and have had to turn on show completed to uncheck.

Alternatives envisagées : monday.com

David S.
Franchisee (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Love manifestly

5 il y a 12 mois

Easy to use and forces my team to complete checklists and tasks without me having to stand over and constantly reminding them to do so. My team does whatever tasks I assign to a checklist and forces accountability. I also really like how responsive [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are to questions and help that I have needed over the last few years.

I really can’t think of anything other than maybe the ability to move some individual tasks via an iPad rather than a desktop but I’ve adapted and it’s really no issue.

Tyler F.
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Manifest.ly makes toil bearable

5 il y a 11 mois

Manifest.ly makes it very easy to configure our manual processes necessary to keep our product running as painless as possible. We very regularly make updates, add helpful links, and rely on it to keep the gears turning. We use it mostly for release checklists and scheduled manual jobs

I haven't had any issues with the product that would make me look for an alternative. All very straight forward. The UX could probably be a little easier, like updating is kind've confusing, but other than that great.

Kim H.
Property Manager (É.-U.)

Manifestly Makes Forgetting Obsolete

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : In property management there are a lot of processes that have to be followed to the letter and be in line w fair housing laws, have a strict timeline, etc. and Manifestly helps to make sure we don't forget any of the process or the timeline.

I like that we can make a list for just about everything we need and customize it to get the best results. If something needs to be changed midway, it allows us to make those changes.

When showing a schedule item, it doesn't always show the year it is due. Is it scheduled for next year or two or three years out?

Kimberly O.
Residential Leasing agent (É.-U.)

Checklist that work!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like it. Easy to manage and I get lost when I do not have my manifestly

The best thing about this software is that it keeps our team on track with no other communication needed. The list opens and allows all to complete their steps in completing the requested process being a move out to make-ready-marketing to lease-and insuring outside real estate parties get paid upon successful task completion. I love it!

There is nothing not to like. Its easy to use in slack. I guess the only thing I like least is though I complete my portion of the list it remains visible until the others finish or update their task.

Stephen L.
Owener (É.-U.)

Gets the job done!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far so good. It is helping to track a lot of our real estate closings and keep everything organized.

This software does what it sets out to do. Manage business tasks and procedures through checklist. it is easy to setup and works very well. We implemented it to keep track of tasks and ensure that everything gets completed in a process. Also the support is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listens to issues and they correct problems right away plus in general they are very helpful when you cannot figure out how to apply some functionality. Overall we are very satisfied with the program.

The part i like least with the application is its slack integration. the visual aspect is not very user friendly, but this could be a slack issue. We mainly us the web form and that is more than adequate. Also licensing is a bit expensive. At our current price it would be nice to add more users.

Andrea S.
Backend developer (Italie)

Easy and effective

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I'm pleased with the product and appreciate how well it works, doesn't complicate my work at all, on the contrary it's one of the most relaxing parts.

I like checklist templates, the ability of assigning tasks to people, and the ability to quickly skip steps. It makes the whole checklist very clear and straightforward. Everything is very easy to manage and to read.

There's no ML/customization. For example, when I am selecting a number of people to include in a checklist, I'll be likely to select always the same pool of people therefore it would be handy if the "most frequently chosen" ones were listed on top, or if there was some sort of customization to ease the work. Also I don't like the fact that there is no search functionality where you type in part of the name and scroll to the result.

Chad M.
Support Specialists (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Fantastic way to organize

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I absolutely love it and suits our workflow very well. It is a great compliment to our documentation procedures.

The fact that the checklists are flexible with the ability to skip steps that might not apply in some cases but also to leave a comment on that step about why it was skipped is very useful for documentation purposes. I also love that you can share or assign another to a single step in the list. This has been useful on a checklist where an item required higher authority to complete so it was nice to be able to share just that task with someone qualified to handle it. Being able to collaborate on lists with different users is also extremely helpful. I also find the search and filters feature to be very useful and work well.

I often publish and export a completed list to PDF to store elsewhere. It exports it to a temp PDF file viewable in a chrome or browser tab and then I have to download it. All of this is fine except it defaults the name of the file to random letters and characters as opposed to the checklist name I chose when beginning the project.

Yesenia S.
HR Admin (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Makes everyday HR tasks a breeze!

5 l’année dernière

It helps my team stay organized and have the ability to track our progress. I like that once a checklist is completed, everyone in that checklist is notified.

When creating checklists there are times that the editing tools freeze. I have to click a couple of times for it to start working again. Also it would be nice to have highlighter options or change the color of the fronts.

Alex T.
Accounts Assistant (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Manifestly Review

4 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall reasonable. Could be smoother/quicker to navigate between checklists and an updated search functionality would be nice.

Instant online updates. Customisability.

More info provided for each checklist. EG. Years on date created. Need an easier way to skip points. Right-click or Shift-click? The organisation of currently running checklists needs improvement. Possibly a UI update would make the difference.

Jack N.
executive director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Revolutionized My Life

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've struggled with things falling through the cracks at my organization. Manifestly has been the perfect tool to prevent this from happening and allow me to rest assured things are being taken care of—and if they aren't, I'll know about it.

That you can easily generate multiple versions of the same checklist with tasks already assigned. I also appreciate all the flexibility that's built in.

I found it somewhat confusing at first, as did many on my staff. There's a learning curve, but it was more than worth it.

Kim C.
VP of Associate Services (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Did the thinking for me

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Manifeslty has helped us ensure we run events smoothly and efficiently.

Creating checklists for events we consistently have. Reminders of due dates/overdue tasks. Assign tasks to your team. Keep track of what has been completed. Add links and documents to each task.

I cannot think of anything I did not like.

Elaine B.
Kitchen Manager (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés

Manifestly Review

5 il y a 12 mois

Manifestly is super easy to use. Integration with our existing business processes was easy. Most impactful feature is direct messaging for me.

There is nothing I like the least, but there are other features I like more. Everything is great.