15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Solutionreach

En savoir plus sur Solutionreach

Solutionreach fournit la technologie et l'expertise nécessaires à une utilisation efficace, à la prestation de meilleurs soins et à la création d'une organisation plus rentable.

En savoir plus sur Solutionreach

Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

Some customers have a difficult time using the software but once I do it works smoothly.

Solutionreach - Notes

3,9
3,6
3,8
3,5

Solutionreach a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 228 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Solutionreach ?

Ana Marie
Ana Marie
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Useful and time saving

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

meg
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Used by us since 2014

Commentaires : We have grown with SR in so many ways. The pros are high (quality product, low maintenance, easy to utilize), the cons are expected (longer times to reach support, things falling through cracks) and we know what to expect from them.
At one point, we left SR for DemandForce and quickly returned since we were unable to customize the communication received from patients on our behalf in a way that reflected our brand. We haven't left since!

SR is a great platform for reminders, group messaging, and newsletters. It may be great in other aspects, but I don't utilize those features. In the 7 years we have used SR, they have made many changes and added many products. It is one of the softwares we utilize, but it is the most low maintenance and I love that. I only log on when I need to and that's an awesome benefit.

I wish the SR Intake form would write into more software. We have Eaglesoft and Eyefinity, but SR Intake only writes into Eaglesoft. Super helpful. Would be much more helpful if it would do the same with our vision PMS.

Corinne
Office manager (É.-U.)

Satisfied Customer

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It’s like having the extra help that’s needed at the fri t desk

Appointment Reminders and texting and real time benefits

Contract length is not optimal but not a problem

Beth

NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH DENTRIX

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Fine at first. But then calls started coming to add on some features. Which I decided to do. My Rep called constantly trying to get me to sign up. Once I did and tried to get a hold of the rep for some questions he would not answer or return a single call. His name is [sensitive content hidden]. I have not heard back from him at all. Not one returned call. Then decided to call costumer service only to find out the the feature that he tried so hard to sell to me, which i signed up for,is not compatible with Dentrix (Insurance verification) unless I go in and edit every patient in the solution reach platform ( no one has time for this). I am very disappointed in this rep and in the solution reach system as I had made adjustment to my staff to have solution reach take over this function. I now have no one verifying insurance due to solution reaches lack of compatibility with Dentrix . [sensitive content hidden] was truly just interested in a sale.

Cost was reasonable for the product and I was led to believe it was fully compatible with Dentrix

NOT fully compatible with Dentrix,( even though they said they were). Can not use all the features I would like

Deb
Dentist owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Solutionreach elevates our customer service

Commentaires : Solutionreach has allowed our team to improve the efficiency of daily operations by automating some of the tasks that are essential to maintaining a well scheduled day of patient care.

The messaging ability of the platform was easy to incorporate and is utilized by all team members from any computer in the office. This increases our ability to work as a team and not rely solely on just a couple of team members sitting in the business area.

Sometimes we experience “glitches” where the communication software lags causing us to not receive messages from our patients.

il y a 3 ans

Deb, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I am glad that not only do your team members find Solutionreach easy to use but that our customer service also meets your high standards. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us.

Michelle
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Commentaires : Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

James
IT (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Avoid their long term contracts and fine print

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Was fine until the current [sensitive content hidden] took over. Then Support was outsourced and horrible. Then features stopped working and were never fixed. Then they tripled my fee in less then a year breaking their originally promises. then when I tried to leave they brought out the fine print, but if I stayed they refused to fix the myriad of problems so they released me. Then they backbilled me because their server kept sending out automated messages. I was with them for over 5 years and they had no loyalty and no honor when it came to keeping their word. I would avoid this contract oriented sales company at all cost. There are less expensive, more honorable companies out there.

I liked the price they promised me and they promised never to raise it because I helped with beta testing, but when the new [sensitive content hidden] took over they tripled my price in one year with no warning.

They lock you into an auto renewing contract then when you try to get out of it they drag their feet and continue to bill you for months after you disconnect them. Then they chaise you for the money because they did not stop their servers from sending messages when you disconnected their service.

Nancy
Front OFfice mgr (É.-U.)

solutionreach in hindsight

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Over all good and helpful, but we found another cheaper - saving money is alway key if we can...

Ease of sending paperwork, Premed and other reminders add to patient, text messaging

having to scan the patient paperwork responses, time/sync response time

Samantha

Horrid Company

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Absolutely terrible company! They have the worst customer service, they auto renew your contract without notifying you, they tell you and the business [sensitive content hidden] that you're liars (but using other words) they give you the run around and you can never get anywhere with them. There is no higher up management, so you get what you get.

When is was working right, it was an ok program for communication

It is very glitchy, you cannot get the system issues resolved, they claim that they have no issues of file for you, or records of you calling in to get tech support.

Dentist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Loving it after our first year

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Patient communication is intuitive and easy to use.

Inability to see provider detail with the schedule on the app.

deanna
Owner; Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)

Horrendous customer service

Commentaires : awful. worst company I have dealt with since my business openned.

when this software works, it's great. The issue is that it often doesn't work and it is impossible to get customer service. There are 13 negative reviews on the BBB page and 20 complaints. This has been a complete waste of money. We are moving on to an alternative company.

customer service, as stated above, is terrible. They do not care about your business, they aren't professional and it's impossible to get in touch with someone that can help you.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Deanna, I'm sorry that you had a difficult time getting support assistance when you needed it. They strive to always provide excellent service, and our support model is always continuing to improve. If you decide that Solutionreach is worth a try in the future, I am confident that it will be a wonderful experience like your practice manager had in the past.

Grace
OPerations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Long time user

Commentaires : We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Aurora
Service Coordinator ()

Loving this Assest

Commentaires : We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes.
We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

Alyssa
Brand Engagement Strategist (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I wouldn't suggest this software to my worst enemy.

Commentaires : This software never wants to work and has strange bugs that their team refuses to fix. For the past
8-months, I have been trying to send out emails on behalf of my clients. 9/10 times the images refuse to upload, forcing me to call their support line to have their team upload the images. The first person to answer the phone can never actually do this or fix the issue, so they need to set up a call with a case manager (NEVER on the same day you call, usually a day or two later). They ask you the same questions as the last call, then they upload the images on their end. This is usually a lengthy process, most times all the images are not uploaded and they have to put you back on hold while they add the other ones.
In order to send out an email every month, I have to go through the process outlined above. I am on month 8 and they are clearly aware of the issue but have not fixed it in any way. Just on Friday, I was told they had to make a new case number and would call me back. I told them this email had to be sent today and confirmed that they would be calling me back within the hour. I was promised they would and of course, no call was received. We were not able to send out a very important and time-sensitive email to the patients. I'm writing this email on Monday as they never called me this morning either, forcing me to call in again only to find out the case numbers weren't even created (the whole reason they hung up on me to go do).

I only use the newsletter section but it is not built well. I'd recommend Constant Contacts, MailChimp, or Active Demand.

In the newsletter section: 1. Images never want to load, not Jpeg or png. Causing me to call in every time I want to send out a newsletter or email (monthly). 2. If you try to go to the next screen without the email images loading, the entire newsletter deletes itself. 3. Half the time, images have gaps in between causing the email to look unprofessional. I thought it was something I was doing wrong, called in to see how to fix it - only to be told that's how their software works. 4. No preview line of text available to be added 4. Custom support line isn't great - or even good. Some are very friendly but it takes a long time to get ahold of a case manager to fix the issue and half the time they don't fix it, just make it work enough.

omar
practice manager (É.-U.)

predatory contracting horrible service

Commentaires : Terrible experience. Our physician died because of covid and had to shut our practice down, after being signed up forcefully since 2017 but they now magically refuse to cancel because we never gave them a cancelation notice. Since February 2021 we have been constantly calling and emailing to no avail but evert month our credit card gets charged.

None sorry there is nothing good to say about this company. They will avoid you after you have signed up with them.

Horrible horrible company if you are fortunate enough that you don't need to contact them, then great all is well but if you need help of what ever the situation might be these guys will not be there and you will end up paying for something that does not work. Think twice

il y a 3 ans

Hello Omar, we're sorry to hear about the doctor's passing and that your experience hasn't been ideal. Our cancellation policy is outlined in our contracts and we'd be happy to provide you with a copy of the contract, should you need it for your records. We don't avoid our customers and provide a number of different ways to contact our support team, all available through community.solutionreach.com Our records show services have been canceled since April. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Carrie
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés

Not for us.

Commentaires : I would not recommed this service to any medical practices, look elsewhere!

Originally SolutionReach worked well for transferring patient reviews to a testimonials page on our website.

All of the software failed. Simply quit-working. Could no longer integrate with our patient management system and no one was willing or able to help to get it back on track.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Carrie, I'm sorry you feel Solutionreach wasn't a good fit for your office. I understand you cancelled your agreement in February, but if there is anything more we can do to resolve your concerns, please don't hesitate to email community@solutionreach.com.

Danielle

Absolutely AMAZING

Commentaires : A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Diane

Problems!

Commentaires : When it is working it is great. When there is an issue it can take forever for them to respond or fix issues.

I loved the ability to text back and forth with patients. I find patients answer a text more than a phone call.

We had an issue with our messages going out. Customer service was not helpful. Would have loved to give a higher review but it's been 3 weeks since we have had appointment reminders go out and no idea when it will be fixed.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Diane, I'm sorry to hear the trouble you've had getting the help you need. I see that you spoke with our support team yesterday and that the ongoing issue appears to be resolved. I reached out to the team on your behalf as well to make sure you are well taken care of regarding your recent support issues. The support escalations team found your special request to merge your accounts from a few weeks ago, a request that appears to have been missed until today, and I apologize for that as well. Our support team just created an excellent new process to get support issues scheduled for a time and date with our case managers, so if you have any troubles or even just questions about the platform in the future, we can take care of you in a timely manner.

Kelli
Office Manager ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

Commentaires : I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

Joann
IT (É.-U.)

Patient Engagement

Commentaires : Solution Reach opened up a number of avenues to help us better engage our patients and potential patients. They made it easy for us to try and buy and we've never turned back!

The software turned our simple phone system to messaging offering another way to engage our patients and potential patients.

Would love to be able to do patient appointment scheduling online, but doesn't adapt to our emr, but we keep checking back!

Deborah

Solutionreach do's and don'ts

Commentaires : We were not very happy with Solutionreach most of the time due to so many problems we had that I mentioned above.+

We actually switched from Solutionreach to Weave because Solutionreach is not compatible for most cell phones. Most patients use cell phones for notifications so we were paying for something that we could not use alot of the time.

That it was not compatible with very many cell phones and they stayed down alot of the time. We had alot of issues the entire time we had this software.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Deborah, it looks like you discontinued using our services over a year ago and had an experience where certain cell phone carriers were blocking messages for some of your patients. While that is outside of our control here at Solutionreach, many updates have happened in the past year that allow more patients to interact with our messages from their mobile devices. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Kelli
Dentist (É.-U.)

Horrible customer support

Commentaires : Poor customer support!

Confirming appointments, recalls, and reaching out it to broken appointments

Poor customer support!! I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response. I was sold an additional product that I am unable to set up and the free trial ends tomorrow. So, they are going to charge mw for a service that had not worked. I emailed the rep who sold it to me. His response was he just sells the product...sorry. very disappointed with this company's customer support!

Shermin
OWNER (É.-U.)

INEPT, LACKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Commentaires : REALLY FAILED AT PROVIDING ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT

ORIGINALLY, EASE OF USE AND EASE OF ONBOARDING

CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT WHEN SIMPLE CHANGES ARE NECESSARY TO YOUR ACCOUNT

il y a 4 ans

Hi Shermin, I'm sorry we didn't live up to your expectations. I know we were in communication with you yesterday and my understanding was one of our team members was able to take care of your concerns. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist.

Wendy
administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

No customer service at all!

Commentaires : We sent important emails to a group of patients. We can find these records in the patient's message center, but unfortunately, many patients have not yet received their emails. We spent hours and days to contact support team but we haven't gotten any help so far, very disappointed.

Patients' appointment reminders and conformations

Group message like email and text message

il y a 4 ans

Hi Wendy, I'm so sorry you haven't received the support that you need. I'll have a rep reach out to help but if you need further assistance, feel free to email community@solutionreach.com

Katie
Patient Relations ()

Great Experience

We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.