Avis clients sur Solutionreach

En savoir plus sur Solutionreach

Solutionreach fournit la technologie et l'expertise nécessaires à une utilisation efficace, à la prestation de meilleurs soins et à la création d'une organisation plus rentable.

En savoir plus sur Solutionreach

Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response.

Solutionreach - Notes

4,0
3,7
3,9
3,6

Solutionreach a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 216 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Solutionreach ?

Ana Marie
Ana Marie
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Useful and time saving

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

meg
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Used by us since 2014

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have grown with SR in so many ways. The pros are high (quality product, low maintenance, easy to utilize), the cons are expected (longer times to reach support, things falling through cracks) and we know what to expect from them.
At one point, we left SR for DemandForce and quickly returned since we were unable to customize the communication received from patients on our behalf in a way that reflected our brand. We haven't left since!

SR is a great platform for reminders, group messaging, and newsletters. It may be great in other aspects, but I don't utilize those features. In the 7 years we have used SR, they have made many changes and added many products. It is one of the softwares we utilize, but it is the most low maintenance and I love that. I only log on when I need to and that's an awesome benefit.

I wish the SR Intake form would write into more software. We have Eaglesoft and Eyefinity, but SR Intake only writes into Eaglesoft. Super helpful. Would be much more helpful if it would do the same with our vision PMS.

Tammy
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Updated system but still out dated

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We used Solutionreach for years - then saw how limited they were and we could not get out of our contract to got with a more updated company, who does not have contracts! if they do not meet our constant expectactions we can drop them with a 30day notice and move on. Then Solutionreach partnered up with our dental software company and they offered us a free trial period. Just a few days is all it took my front office staff to say "no-way" We need to keep our current provider!

The features are nice but limited capabilites

Its crazy that in these days and times their system limits the # of characters you can enter into a text in a msg or reminder etc. to approx 65? With the system we have been using it is limitless.

Deb
Dentist owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Solutionreach elevates our customer service

Commentaires : Solutionreach has allowed our team to improve the efficiency of daily operations by automating some of the tasks that are essential to maintaining a well scheduled day of patient care.

The messaging ability of the platform was easy to incorporate and is utilized by all team members from any computer in the office. This increases our ability to work as a team and not rely solely on just a couple of team members sitting in the business area.

Sometimes we experience “glitches” where the communication software lags causing us to not receive messages from our patients.

il y a 2 ans

Deb, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! I am glad that not only do your team members find Solutionreach easy to use but that our customer service also meets your high standards. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with us.

Michelle
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Commentaires : Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Miguel
IT ()

Solutionreach can assist in managing your Social Media interaction

Commentaires : Being in Healthcare we have been using this product for 4 years. By the name of the category, it makes it seem that its only for Dental but don't be fooled. It's for anything related to Healthcare and other industries. They do have an aCheckout their website for full list of industries they support. In terms of what Solutionreach does; It's able to assist in appointment scheduling. The appointment scheduling feature can be interfaced with a CRM or EMR to provide real-time confirmations. This is a great little feature that works. As most technology system, Solutionreach has transformed in the last few years, positively. They have nice features where after appointment patients/person can be sent a Feedback/Survey via Text, Email or portal. Another great feature as from the survey you can directly have it connected to Social Media to post on your behalf. Imagine not having a real way to get people to post to your Facebook or Google Places, well now you will get a flood with this features.

Customer service has been responsive. The price point is relatively good compared to others. They have flexible packages that can be inclusive of all cost example Text messages, you won't have to pay per text but its unlimited in a package. The fact that they have a development team that does integration is great. As long as they have interfaced before it may be a low to no cost to connect. Other features included in one package are Mass-Email blast marketing, patient education (specific to dental) and patient reminders.

Still building rules on application to make it more robust. Its no salesforce but for the price point you cant complain.

Diane
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Problems!

Commentaires : When it is working it is great. When there is an issue it can take forever for them to respond or fix issues.

I loved the ability to text back and forth with patients. I find patients answer a text more than a phone call.

We had an issue with our messages going out. Customer service was not helpful. Would have loved to give a higher review but it's been 3 weeks since we have had appointment reminders go out and no idea when it will be fixed.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Diane, I'm sorry to hear the trouble you've had getting the help you need. I see that you spoke with our support team yesterday and that the ongoing issue appears to be resolved. I reached out to the team on your behalf as well to make sure you are well taken care of regarding your recent support issues. The support escalations team found your special request to merge your accounts from a few weeks ago, a request that appears to have been missed until today, and I apologize for that as well. Our support team just created an excellent new process to get support issues scheduled for a time and date with our case managers, so if you have any troubles or even just questions about the platform in the future, we can take care of you in a timely manner.

Sarah
Optometrist/owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Very unhappy with this company.

Commentaires : Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

Client Strategic Consultant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Patient Reminder Software

Commentaires : Overall a pretty good experience.

Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good.

Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Jason
Jason
Optometrist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great software with lots of functionality

Commentaires : This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

deanna
Owner; Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)

Horrendous customer service

Commentaires : awful. worst company I have dealt with since my business openned.

when this software works, it's great. The issue is that it often doesn't work and it is impossible to get customer service. There are 13 negative reviews on the BBB page and 20 complaints. This has been a complete waste of money. We are moving on to an alternative company.

customer service, as stated above, is terrible. They do not care about your business, they aren't professional and it's impossible to get in touch with someone that can help you.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Deanna, I'm sorry that you had a difficult time getting support assistance when you needed it. They strive to always provide excellent service, and our support model is always continuing to improve. If you decide that Solutionreach is worth a try in the future, I am confident that it will be a wonderful experience like your practice manager had in the past.

Grace
OPerations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Long time user

Commentaires : We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

jessica
Clinic Supervisor (É.-U.)

Solutionreach

Commentaires : Successful. They really know how to capture the patients attention and assist in retaining that patient in the future. Safe and secure communication.

Patient communication has never been so effective, smooth, and successful with using this product! Patients response with this software is so much better than other programs we have used in the past. Also the decrease in no shows was unbelievable once we put this software in place!

The integration of the software and getting all team members on the same page with all the ways to utilize the program was challenging, however, with customer support to walk through how to personalize the program for the different departments made things much easier and really helped getting everyone excited to work with the software!

il y a 2 ans

I'm very glad to hear that you're having a great experience with Solutionreach and that your patients are responding well. It's very good to hear that you had great experiences thus far with the support team and customizing Solutionreach. Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback and review!

Marie
CEO ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Changed our practice forever.

Commentaires : SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

Moriah
Office Administraion (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Solution Reach Easiness

What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

Kelli
Dentist (É.-U.)

Horrible customer support

Commentaires : Poor customer support!

Confirming appointments, recalls, and reaching out it to broken appointments

Poor customer support!! I have emailed, and phoned several times over 60 days and no response. I was sold an additional product that I am unable to set up and the free trial ends tomorrow. So, they are going to charge mw for a service that had not worked. I emailed the rep who sold it to me. His response was he just sells the product...sorry. very disappointed with this company's customer support!

Kristin
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Support will disappear

Commentaires : Not supportive

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at community@solutionreach.com

CPOA (É.-U.)

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

Commentaires : Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Megan
Billing (É.-U.)

Easy to use!

Commentaires : We are able to communicate with our patients through text message rather than a phone call, this allows more time with face to face with patients in the office. We absolutely love this feature!

Saves so much time to communicate with patients. We are able to confirm appointments through text rather then a phone call and patients love it too!

When the system is down, it is inconvenient. We do understand things happen, we do rely on technology so much.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review, Megan!

Lydia
Ast. office manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]was amazing with all the questions we had!!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : SR overall is very customizable for all needs.

My favorite part about we is the accessibility for where ever you are. Being able to log in form Home is the biggest for me as I need to cancel patient sometimes via text. This bring relieve to know i have so many options right in my hand.

My least favorite part about SR is the inability to add notes per patient for group messaging example being: if we create an ASAP list but "Jane" can only do Monday's there is not a way to add that side note.

Andrea
Office Admin ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great way to communicate with patients

The reminders are fantastic! Very easy to customize how often messages go out via both text and email. The surveys and reviews are helpful as well. Tons of options for staying in touch with patients via newsletters and social media.

Additional costs for new features; there are occasions where messages have trouble getting through--be it patient confirmations coming in on our end or patients receiving messages for appointments they've already rescheduled.

omar
practice manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

predatory contracting horrible service

Commentaires : Terrible experience. Our physician died because of covid and had to shut our practice down, after being signed up forcefully since 2017 but they now magically refuse to cancel because we never gave them a cancelation notice. Since February 2021 we have been constantly calling and emailing to no avail but evert month our credit card gets charged.

None sorry there is nothing good to say about this company. They will avoid you after you have signed up with them.

Horrible horrible company if you are fortunate enough that you don't need to contact them, then great all is well but if you need help of what ever the situation might be these guys will not be there and you will end up paying for something that does not work. Think twice

il y a 2 ans

Hello Omar, we're sorry to hear about the doctor's passing and that your experience hasn't been ideal. Our cancellation policy is outlined in our contracts and we'd be happy to provide you with a copy of the contract, should you need it for your records. We don't avoid our customers and provide a number of different ways to contact our support team, all available through community.solutionreach.com Our records show services have been canceled since April. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Barbara
dentist (É.-U.)

Patient communication

Commentaires : I have been happy with them and have had no issues.

I like the fact that it syncs with my dental software and can pull up patients appointments and send reminders including birthdays. It also sends out patient surveys.

It can not link the survey to my google reviews.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review, Barbara!

Jackie
Office Manager (É.-U.)

doesn't integrate well with Curve. Also can't reach support. Must email for a return call.

It had a great reminder schedule and even sent sweet birthday messages. helped out patients remember their appointments even the day of.

You could not get a hold of support when you needed them. No way to even call in. You get a message stating they are not taking calls, to please email them your request. It took 4 days for a return call. Also did not integrate with Curve for Recare Reminders

nicole
Scheduling Coordinator ()

We love Solution Reach

easy to use, makes contacting and communicating with patients easier and more efficient. Cant imagine going back before we had solution reach

I don't like that if the patient has a land line and an email or cell number that the landline doesn't get messages. We have some older patients that do like the reminders on their cell phones but also still want a call on their landline