Everything I want at a great price

Publié le 12/03/2019
Dan M.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

Avantages: In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

Inconvénients: There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly. One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.

Good E-Signature Platform At An Affordable Price

Publié le 03/09/2019
Luke A.
HR Manager
Meubles, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am solving a problem with employee onboarding. Because of the amount of states that my company covers, having a system to standardize rather than printing out and killing so much paper as well as making sure that the documents come back clean and on-time is crucial to my company's success. Through working with eversign, we were able to realize that using an online option to do the onboarding will become a realization rather than an idea and will help greatly improve our employee onboarding program.

Avantages: The interface is nice and smooth. It is easy to understand and pickup. I really like the use of the hidden tags to streamline your documents so that you can upload and the boxes are there for you. In my profession, I manage many employees across multiple states. Each state has different requirements and forms to fill out. Therefore having the ability to create boxes directly on my form and then having the system create it for me is great. This saves me a lot of time in having to redo the boxes and forms when I upload it as a template or for use. For 90 per cent of the things that I do, eversign works for my company.

Inconvénients: I wished they had a hidden tag for other functions such as attachments and bulk signing. Currently I have to add attachment boxes in when I upload. Its not a deal killer but hopefully in future upgrades this is something that can be done. Other than that I'm happy with Eversign.

Make and Send Professional Contracts

Publié le 09/09/2019
Dana H.
Membership Manager
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, a good service, easy to use, and allows us to securely send professional looking contracts to our clients.

Avantages: Eversign is a good product for making and sending professional looking contracts to clients. I manage hiring education professionals to give presentations at our bi-annual trade events. The company did not have a professional contracts system - we were either sending writable PDF's or Google Docs. I wanted a more professional looking solution, so I tried Eversign. It works great and allows for digital signatures. The recipients of the contracts seem to have no issues receiving links and digitally signing contracts. The software is relatively easy to use and I can upload our customized, branded contracts into the system from a variety of sources, file upload, Google docs etc... I also really like the ease of receiving a signed contract, downloading a PDF of it, and can easily save and organize signed contracts in our systems.

Inconvénients: Eversign does take some getting used to - understanding single vs. multiple signers and then setting up the documents to send wasn't the most intuitive software experience I've ever had. With that said, it just took a couple of test contract sending to understand how to use it properly. There's been a couple of times where the software had a hard time linking to my Google Drive to upload documents. It would also be beneficial if Eversign linked to CRM systems like Airtable - we are currently in the process of setting up Airtable as our CRM system - other contracts softwares do integrate with Airtable, Eversign does not. One other feature that would be nice to have - test sends. When you are using the free version, you get 5 free sends, but you do not get any test draft sending functionality. That would be a nice addition, so if you are just learning the software you don't waste 2 of 5 sends, trying to test the software.

Built with Developers in Mind

Publié le 30/05/2019
Madhu K.
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sign a agreement. The flow is amazingly simple. Integration is pretty quick. The most important part of all is you can use only parts of it, kind of like on-demand, as per your requirement

Avantages: I love the API of Eversign along with its templates which can be reused again and again. The APIs are written from a developer-who-is-going-to-use perspective and not just-another-api thing. Love the support team who gets back to you immediately E-Signature is at its elegance

Inconvénients: There is nothing specific I dislike, I just wish there is more settings to control how a PDF will look like or provide custom CSS options and removal of american flag which denotes English language, its kind of confusing a bit, rather they should show the words "English"

A great program

Publié le 18/03/2019
Matt E.
Operations Manager
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been a paper focused company for a long time and just recently had a shift of focus towards more electronic means of communication both internally and externally. Eversign has given us an affordable and effective tool to speed up our internal processes and improve our response time and quality of work for our clients.

Avantages: The biggest draw to Eversign versus other electronic software companies was that one company can have multiple team members. Other software offerings that we saw did not have this feature at all and would require multiple users being setup at a greatly increased cost (that would have outweighed the benefit of introducing electronic signatures). The workflow process in Eversign is simple and required minimal training, even for our less technically savvy employees, to the point where even staff members who had been apprehensive about bringing in more digitization of our processes noticed that there was a considerable savings on time.

Inconvénients: Some of the reporting functionality is still in progress. For example we would love to view the number of documents produced/signed by each team member and in an ideal world have an easy was to assess the time lapsed between a document being produced and being signed. That said, our implementation contact at Eversign, rep has been really helpful, informing us that this functionality is on it's way through development and offered to produce reports in the meantime, so this "con" has been completely mitigated via their good customer support.

Easy to Use E-Sign Tool

Publié le 07/08/2019
Ej F.
Personal Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: overall ive had a great experience using eversign. it is the most cost-effective product for my current needs and if a mobile app were to be introduced i can see staying with this product as my business and needs grow

Avantages: pros
- cost effective (great deal, especially when compared to other options on the market)
- easy to set up
- start using immediately
- user friendly - someone who is tech-savy can easily figure out the tool without training
- flexible signing options
- customizable

Inconvénients: cons (so far only experienced cons related to pre-stored signatures)
- using a pre-stored signature was a bit confusing, it also means that anyone with access to your account can use your signature on any documents because it was automatically added through the interface, not something that was applied once i opened an email and confirmed a signature on the document
- the "waiting for your signature" section did not seem to update as expected, i sent a contract to myself to sign but it did not show up on the website as an outstanding signature
- no mobile app can be a problem when i am on the road but need to send out or sign a document

Awesome Product & Fantastic Price Point

Publié le 21/08/2019
Stefan K.
Managing Director
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I do high value projects and often people never sign my contracts as the idea of printing a PDF and sending it back just never happens. This serves as a constant automatic reminder for the client to sign alongside reminding me to ensure there is a contract in place. Not having contracts in the past has costs us upwards of £70k so this is a small price to pay. This is also my second business so I use it to get NDA's signed for my other business.

Avantages: The thing I like best with eversign is it's a simple & easy to use environment when comparing to other products like docusign. I also love the chrome Plugin also. What was also important to me is the fact that I didn't have to commit immediately, I could do 5 e-signatures per month which was in line with the amount of new projects I could actually handle in a month. The only real reason I require the paid packages is for the 3 templates that I'd need for my varying contracts.

Inconvénients: Overall I think giving at least 1 or 2 templates in the free plan would have been great and probably more documents to send in the first 30 days would be nice. Just for testing.

Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy

Publié le 22/07/2019
Mike D.
Online Educator
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Inconvénients: The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

I actually used Eversign to sign for my house, when I was purchasing it. Such a convenient program.

Publié le 14/05/2018
Crystal G.
Special Education Teacher
Support client

Avantages: I love this program, I have had to use it many times over the last 4 years for signing extremely important documents. I find it to be convenient, easy to use and revolutionizing. One cannot always have access to a printer and fax, so this program really has caught us up to the technological age that we currently live in. As mentioned previously, I have used this program to sign for my house, to sign my NORA documents and to sign court documents. For a person who has many interests in diverse locations, it is difficult to be at the right place at the right time. with this program, I can take care of my business needs from any place that has service.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, it is difficult to get the program to work appropriately when utilizing a smart phone. This can create some drama, as our smart phones are now used as computers. I had to sign and resign and resign for my new phone repeatedly and in the end, my signature was never captured. This wasted time and patience.

Fantastic but has no mobile app.

Publié le 14/07/2018
Sandra O.
User Experience Designer
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eversign is intuitive and this is a very key characteristic of a good software product. It is also very simple to use by everyone. We simply upload our document, mark out the parts of the document where we require our partners and customers to append their signature ,and send it to them.
Immediately the intended recipient opens or signs the document ,we get an instantaneous notification.Very simple and effective process.
Also ,it makes a lot of sense financial wise and its probably the cheapest e-signing tool out there in terms of monthly billing.While still offering a similar quality level as close substitutes like Docusign and Hellosign.

Inconvénients: The modern day business environment team members,staffs and employees to be able to work even while on the move. Unfortunately ,Eversign does not seem to be thinking about this ,as there is no smartphone app. for Eversign as is the case with products like Hellosign.

Eversign---A Great Alternative to Docusign

Publié le 14/11/2019
James O.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eversign is very easy to use and very intuitive.
There are great instructions as to how to set it up but most people will not need them because it works like you think it will so it can be setup very quickly.
Another BIG pro is price. Eversign does all the things Docusign does but at a much netter price.

Inconvénients: Really, there are no cons. My only con is that on the free version you can NOT save templates.
This really is NOT a con because for the low monthly price if you upgrade you can save templates which makes an easy to use product even easier and quicker to implement with your clients.

My go to for agreements

Publié le 10/07/2019
Duncan S.
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No complaints yet and doubt there will be any in the future.

Avantages: Every time I am launching a new project and want to find investors I draw up an agreement template and simply have to change the recipient details each time I want a new potential investor to sign it. Time is invaluable these days so to allow people to sign digitally instead of the traditional method of printing an agreement out, signing it, scanning it and sending it back is essential.

Inconvénients: Nothing yet and have been using it for almost 2 years.

Good cost effective solution

Publié le 09/09/2019
Manuel N.
Global Head of Project Management
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Eversign everyday to replace handwritten signatures. We had to implement some workarounds like a PIN code as a login is not required.

Avantages: + Easy handling
+ Easy pricing model
+ Fast implementation (Cloud Solution)

Inconvénients: - Missing feature to replace a signer by another person if he/she is not available anymore
- No configuration to require a login before signing the email link

Great for everyday e-signing.

Publié le 29/12/2018
James R.
CLO
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are quite a vigorous user of Eversign with many people applying for a job position, requiring the need for an NDA. This sped up signing times (as oppose to Adobe Sign and SmallPDF) which once again not only improved staff but also clientele satisfaction.

Avantages: Eversign's "templates" feature is probably the most useful, it allows you to store and retrieve certain document templates in the event that they are used again. It also has an extremely easy to use interface, with only some minor bugs. The features offered in the free plan are adequate, however I would recommend an upgrade to a paid plan if you are going to be using it vigorously as only a certain amount of documents are able to be signed per month without paying.

Inconvénients: I believe the free plan could certainly have more features, and the customer response times could be slightly faster.

Mimics a Filing Cabinet. To store everything.

Publié le 24/07/2018
Reed H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Moving from paper to computer, keeping track of all your thoughts and notes....this is the right note storing solution for you.

Avantages: I have tried Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote. But it doesn't keep the simple notebook / folder layout that I am so used to. This is the one key thing that I love LOVE LOVE. The add-ons such as the web-clipper make it certainly invaluable.

Inconvénients: Of course everyone wants great stuff for free. The renewal prices caused me to almost go to OneNote, but it just doesn't handle the layout correctly.

Unscrambled

Publié le 24/07/2019
Rosa A.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy, fast, clean, great customer service.

Avantages: It alliwed me to understand its functionality sooooo kuch easier and faster than Docusing. Not to mention, I could never get a hold of Docusign's customer service.

Inconvénients: So far nothing yet. It has been worth the move!

Great Service for Affordable Price!

Publié le 03/08/2018
Lindsay V.
Operations Administrator
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: eversign has been a great asset to our everyday workload. As a company, we have tried several e-signature platforms, and this has provided the best "bang for the buck." We are very pleased! We send contracts and forms overseas quite often, and have had no troubles doing so with this service. Highly recommend!

Avantages: The dashboard is user friendly and has a handful of unique features that have been very helpful, such as: ability to manage multiple companies under 1 account, it remembers the contacts you've previously sent documents to, allows you to send a document in a different language, ability to send "only to others" or "only to me" or "to others and me," ability to cc an external email address whose signature isn't required, and can manually process a reminder for a signer. The whole system is simple and clean, without lacking the information you'd need, or the important alerts where you will see them. Clean and easy to understand emails to both admin and signers. Easy to navigate experience for signers. Overall, a wonderful service at a great price!

Inconvénients: You cannot duplicate a field onto each page, must copy manually. Customer service response wasn't as fast as some other services we use, but still a helpful and kind team and timely enough to serve us well.

Solved my paperwork provlem

Publié le 19/10/2019
Maroof hussain S.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Its easy and convenient. I set some templates in it and then all i need to do is to just prepare and send.
For contracts which need to be changed everytime, we simply upload file and within few minutes contracts are on their way.
I usually send engagement letters, corporate documents or sometimes anything for which i need understanding in writign.

Inconvénients: It sends reminders a lot. when someone opens file it send email. I dont know if its a con or a good feature. Sometimes i like it since i know my client cannot say that he hadnt seen the agreement yet.

Eversign

Publié le 29/08/2019
Erica L.
Insurance Agent
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with Eversign has been absolutely amazing. It really has helped my agency in cutting down time spent getting documents signed.

Avantages: I liked the fact that it was extremely user friendly

Inconvénients: There were absolutely no cons about this particular product that come to mind.

New user to Eversign, and it's worked flawlessly so far

Publié le 09/07/2018
Chris R.
Property Manager
Support client

Avantages: Eversign has a clean, intuitive user interface with a professional feel and polish to it. I was able to easily import a multi-document lease agreement into Eversign, identify all of the signature lines across the different documents, and send the bundle out to five tenants and co-signers for signatures. It worked flawlessly, and each of the seven individuals successfully signed the bundle of documents correctly without requiring assistance. I'm now looking forward to testing out the templating features, to see if they can make the process even simpler.

Inconvénients: Each signature line needs to be individually identified and mapped to a signer. This process can take a while for large documents or collections of multiple documents. I don't know if templating can help streamline this process... I need to learn more about some of the advanced features in Eversign. If a contract expires before everyone signs it, then I have to resend the document and everyone has to re-sign the new version. It would be nice to be able to extend the expiration. I'm also not sure how to fix an issue in the documents. For example, if someone's name is misspelled, then I believe I need to cancel the document, fix it, and re-send for signatures. It would be nice if there's a more streamlined / interactive way of doing this. That said, overall I'm very happy with Eversign so far! :-)

Effective ,but needs a mobile app. real quick.

Publié le 09/07/2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eversign enable our customers and partners to get done with contractual paperwork faster , remotely and efficiently. I like the email reminders,and they always help remind our partners to append their signature on documents as fast as they can. This has removed the need to call partners to remind them ourselves ,which in time past has made us appear desperate.

Inconvénients: I was suprised to learn Eversign didn't have a smartphone application,when I first got to try it. This is the major and only downside to Eversign I know of. The world is a mobile first environment at the moment,and leaves me wondering why Eversign isn't thinking in that direction.

Review from a Novice User

Publié le 04/11/2019
Nate C.
Solutions Architect/Account Executive
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were having to send scanned copies of contracts via email back and forth. Image quality would worsen every time, and even once a signature somehow got blacked out and caused friction between us and a customer. The seamless nature of digital signatures decreases wasted time and make customers happier

Avantages: As someone who has little experience setting up and organizing digital signature programs, this was super easy to use and setup. Creating documents was also a breese.

Inconvénients: I wish that there were more integrations with other software. For example, if a contract could be generated out of my CRM and then once a contract is signed, that it connected with Quickbooks to generate an invoice.

Simple, Fast Paced, Workflow made quick!

Publié le 10/11/2019
Pedro P.
Produits chimiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great support from customer service

Avantages: Simple workflow thru internal approvals.

Inconvénients: At first the normal learning curve of new users.

Eversign is a fantastic alternative to the higher priced document signing services

Publié le 28/11/2018
Rick D.
Sales Representative
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I went through many trials with other services, but I settled on Eversign due to their pricing structure and easy to use interface.

Avantages: As a sales rep for a commercial product line who's end user are contractors, Eversign is a necessity as I rely on the contractor to sign and approve their CAD drawings as quick as possible in order to close a sale. In the construction industry, many contractors are either in the field and can't sign our PDF documents on site or are not technologically or administratively savvy enough to sign the pdfs we send them. The service Eversign provides makes it easy for my potential customers to quickly sign and approve the layouts we send them without having to wait for them to find the time to print out, sign, scan and email back which in turn greatly helps me to close the sale.

Inconvénients: None so far. The dashboard is pretty intuitive and the one question I had was answered by the documentation provided.

Eversign is Becoming Awesome by the Day

Publié le 03/08/2019
George rex A.
Co-founder & CAO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Am using eversign to work with my business partners oversees and ensure we have a better business agreement signed, sealed and delivered.

Avantages: The software is really intuitive and has some great features, like the signature recognition of each allocated users. And of course, I love the simplicity of the landing page of the website.

Inconvénients: The GUI needs improvement. I would really appreciate it if they could work on the user interface and see how to bootstrap most of the elements and functions to allow for a better user experience.