Everything I want at a great price

Publié le 12/03/2019
Dan M.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

Avantages: In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

Inconvénients: There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly. One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.

Built with Developers in Mind

Publié le 30/05/2019
Madhu K.
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sign a agreement. The flow is amazingly simple. Integration is pretty quick. The most important part of all is you can use only parts of it, kind of like on-demand, as per your requirement

Avantages: I love the API of Eversign along with its templates which can be reused again and again. The APIs are written from a developer-who-is-going-to-use perspective and not just-another-api thing. Love the support team who gets back to you immediately E-Signature is at its elegance

Inconvénients: There is nothing specific I dislike, I just wish there is more settings to control how a PDF will look like or provide custom CSS options and removal of american flag which denotes English language, its kind of confusing a bit, rather they should show the words "English"

A great program

Publié le 18/03/2019
Matt E.
Operations Manager
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been a paper focused company for a long time and just recently had a shift of focus towards more electronic means of communication both internally and externally. Eversign has given us an affordable and effective tool to speed up our internal processes and improve our response time and quality of work for our clients.

Avantages: The biggest draw to Eversign versus other electronic software companies was that one company can have multiple team members. Other software offerings that we saw did not have this feature at all and would require multiple users being setup at a greatly increased cost (that would have outweighed the benefit of introducing electronic signatures). The workflow process in Eversign is simple and required minimal training, even for our less technically savvy employees, to the point where even staff members who had been apprehensive about bringing in more digitization of our processes noticed that there was a considerable savings on time.

Inconvénients: Some of the reporting functionality is still in progress. For example we would love to view the number of documents produced/signed by each team member and in an ideal world have an easy was to assess the time lapsed between a document being produced and being signed. That said, our implementation contact at Eversign, rep has been really helpful, informing us that this functionality is on it's way through development and offered to produce reports in the meantime, so this "con" has been completely mitigated via their good customer support.

Easy to Use E-Sign Tool

Publié le 07/08/2019
Ej F.
Personal Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: overall ive had a great experience using eversign. it is the most cost-effective product for my current needs and if a mobile app were to be introduced i can see staying with this product as my business and needs grow

Avantages: pros
- cost effective (great deal, especially when compared to other options on the market)
- easy to set up
- start using immediately
- user friendly - someone who is tech-savy can easily figure out the tool without training
- flexible signing options
- customizable

Inconvénients: cons (so far only experienced cons related to pre-stored signatures)
- using a pre-stored signature was a bit confusing, it also means that anyone with access to your account can use your signature on any documents because it was automatically added through the interface, not something that was applied once i opened an email and confirmed a signature on the document
- the "waiting for your signature" section did not seem to update as expected, i sent a contract to myself to sign but it did not show up on the website as an outstanding signature
- no mobile app can be a problem when i am on the road but need to send out or sign a document

Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy

Publié le 22/07/2019
Mike D.
Online Educator
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Inconvénients: The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

I actually used Eversign to sign for my house, when I was purchasing it. Such a convenient program.

Publié le 14/05/2018
Crystal G.
Special Education Teacher
Support client

Avantages: I love this program, I have had to use it many times over the last 4 years for signing extremely important documents. I find it to be convenient, easy to use and revolutionizing. One cannot always have access to a printer and fax, so this program really has caught us up to the technological age that we currently live in. As mentioned previously, I have used this program to sign for my house, to sign my NORA documents and to sign court documents. For a person who has many interests in diverse locations, it is difficult to be at the right place at the right time. with this program, I can take care of my business needs from any place that has service.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, it is difficult to get the program to work appropriately when utilizing a smart phone. This can create some drama, as our smart phones are now used as computers. I had to sign and resign and resign for my new phone repeatedly and in the end, my signature was never captured. This wasted time and patience.

Fantastic but has no mobile app.

Publié le 14/07/2018
Sandra O.
User Experience Designer
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eversign is intuitive and this is a very key characteristic of a good software product. It is also very simple to use by everyone. We simply upload our document, mark out the parts of the document where we require our partners and customers to append their signature ,and send it to them.
Immediately the intended recipient opens or signs the document ,we get an instantaneous notification.Very simple and effective process.
Also ,it makes a lot of sense financial wise and its probably the cheapest e-signing tool out there in terms of monthly billing.While still offering a similar quality level as close substitutes like Docusign and Hellosign.

Inconvénients: The modern day business environment team members,staffs and employees to be able to work even while on the move. Unfortunately ,Eversign does not seem to be thinking about this ,as there is no smartphone app. for Eversign as is the case with products like Hellosign.

My go to for agreements

Publié le 10/07/2019
Duncan S.
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No complaints yet and doubt there will be any in the future.

Avantages: Every time I am launching a new project and want to find investors I draw up an agreement template and simply have to change the recipient details each time I want a new potential investor to sign it. Time is invaluable these days so to allow people to sign digitally instead of the traditional method of printing an agreement out, signing it, scanning it and sending it back is essential.

Inconvénients: Nothing yet and have been using it for almost 2 years.

Great for everyday e-signing.

Publié le 29/12/2018
James R.
CLO
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are quite a vigorous user of Eversign with many people applying for a job position, requiring the need for an NDA. This sped up signing times (as oppose to Adobe Sign and SmallPDF) which once again not only improved staff but also clientele satisfaction.

Avantages: Eversign's "templates" feature is probably the most useful, it allows you to store and retrieve certain document templates in the event that they are used again. It also has an extremely easy to use interface, with only some minor bugs. The features offered in the free plan are adequate, however I would recommend an upgrade to a paid plan if you are going to be using it vigorously as only a certain amount of documents are able to be signed per month without paying.

Inconvénients: I believe the free plan could certainly have more features, and the customer response times could be slightly faster.

Mimics a Filing Cabinet. To store everything.

Publié le 24/07/2018
Reed H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Moving from paper to computer, keeping track of all your thoughts and notes....this is the right note storing solution for you.

Avantages: I have tried Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote. But it doesn't keep the simple notebook / folder layout that I am so used to. This is the one key thing that I love LOVE LOVE. The add-ons such as the web-clipper make it certainly invaluable.

Inconvénients: Of course everyone wants great stuff for free. The renewal prices caused me to almost go to OneNote, but it just doesn't handle the layout correctly.

Unscrambled

Publié le 24/07/2019
Rosa A.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy, fast, clean, great customer service.

Avantages: It alliwed me to understand its functionality sooooo kuch easier and faster than Docusing. Not to mention, I could never get a hold of Docusign's customer service.

Inconvénients: So far nothing yet. It has been worth the move!

Great Service for Affordable Price!

Publié le 03/08/2018
Lindsay V.
Operations Administrator
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: eversign has been a great asset to our everyday workload. As a company, we have tried several e-signature platforms, and this has provided the best "bang for the buck." We are very pleased! We send contracts and forms overseas quite often, and have had no troubles doing so with this service. Highly recommend!

Avantages: The dashboard is user friendly and has a handful of unique features that have been very helpful, such as: ability to manage multiple companies under 1 account, it remembers the contacts you've previously sent documents to, allows you to send a document in a different language, ability to send "only to others" or "only to me" or "to others and me," ability to cc an external email address whose signature isn't required, and can manually process a reminder for a signer. The whole system is simple and clean, without lacking the information you'd need, or the important alerts where you will see them. Clean and easy to understand emails to both admin and signers. Easy to navigate experience for signers. Overall, a wonderful service at a great price!

Inconvénients: You cannot duplicate a field onto each page, must copy manually. Customer service response wasn't as fast as some other services we use, but still a helpful and kind team and timely enough to serve us well.

New user to Eversign, and it's worked flawlessly so far

Publié le 09/07/2018
Chris R.
Property Manager
Support client

Avantages: Eversign has a clean, intuitive user interface with a professional feel and polish to it. I was able to easily import a multi-document lease agreement into Eversign, identify all of the signature lines across the different documents, and send the bundle out to five tenants and co-signers for signatures. It worked flawlessly, and each of the seven individuals successfully signed the bundle of documents correctly without requiring assistance. I'm now looking forward to testing out the templating features, to see if they can make the process even simpler.

Inconvénients: Each signature line needs to be individually identified and mapped to a signer. This process can take a while for large documents or collections of multiple documents. I don't know if templating can help streamline this process... I need to learn more about some of the advanced features in Eversign. If a contract expires before everyone signs it, then I have to resend the document and everyone has to re-sign the new version. It would be nice to be able to extend the expiration. I'm also not sure how to fix an issue in the documents. For example, if someone's name is misspelled, then I believe I need to cancel the document, fix it, and re-send for signatures. It would be nice if there's a more streamlined / interactive way of doing this. That said, overall I'm very happy with Eversign so far! :-)

Effective ,but needs a mobile app. real quick.

Publié le 09/07/2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Eversign enable our customers and partners to get done with contractual paperwork faster , remotely and efficiently. I like the email reminders,and they always help remind our partners to append their signature on documents as fast as they can. This has removed the need to call partners to remind them ourselves ,which in time past has made us appear desperate.

Inconvénients: I was suprised to learn Eversign didn't have a smartphone application,when I first got to try it. This is the major and only downside to Eversign I know of. The world is a mobile first environment at the moment,and leaves me wondering why Eversign isn't thinking in that direction.

Eversign is a fantastic alternative to the higher priced document signing services

Publié le 28/11/2018
Rick D.
Sales Representative
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I went through many trials with other services, but I settled on Eversign due to their pricing structure and easy to use interface.

Avantages: As a sales rep for a commercial product line who's end user are contractors, Eversign is a necessity as I rely on the contractor to sign and approve their CAD drawings as quick as possible in order to close a sale. In the construction industry, many contractors are either in the field and can't sign our PDF documents on site or are not technologically or administratively savvy enough to sign the pdfs we send them. The service Eversign provides makes it easy for my potential customers to quickly sign and approve the layouts we send them without having to wait for them to find the time to print out, sign, scan and email back which in turn greatly helps me to close the sale.

Inconvénients: None so far. The dashboard is pretty intuitive and the one question I had was answered by the documentation provided.

Eversign is Becoming Awesome by the Day

Publié le 03/08/2019
George rex A.
Co-founder & CAO
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Am using eversign to work with my business partners oversees and ensure we have a better business agreement signed, sealed and delivered.

Avantages: The software is really intuitive and has some great features, like the signature recognition of each allocated users. And of course, I love the simplicity of the landing page of the website.

Inconvénients: The GUI needs improvement. I would really appreciate it if they could work on the user interface and see how to bootstrap most of the elements and functions to allow for a better user experience.

This professionally efficient program has allow my business to excel!

Publié le 05/11/2018
La P.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A sessions can arise at a moments notice, Eversign has met and exceeded ALL of my expectations. Allowing easy access, with a simple signing completion for clients. I am not waiting on my release to start my sessions. Eversign even allowed me to expand to all of my clients locally, and most importantly globally.

Avantages: As an independent business owner, it can be hard to obtain a secure and very dependable program to allow my business to flow without issues, like securing signatures that allow me to provide my service in a secure and confidential manner. Eversign even exceeds my expectations in the simplification, of the usage of the Eversign program. I own a Hypnosis & Spiritual Regression business. I do sessions locally, but with Eversign it has allowed me to do a large portion of my sessions online. Eversing is a great program that meets the need to share information, securing signatures promptly to allow me to provide my service to all of my clients and most importantly to my online clients. I am forever grateful that I was able to locate this AWESOME program.

Inconvénients: have not encountered any negative issues to date, but before I considered Eversign, I reviewed extensively their response time from the many reviews prior to initiating my service with Eversign.

Simple and no fuss

Publié le 19/03/2019
Callum B.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: You don't need to spend hours looking at a manual or asking for help to get started. Simple and effective to just pick up and send out contracts and proposals. Customers love that theres no paper to get lost or send back just a couple of clicks and its all done.

Inconvénients: Nothing that really stands out and a huge issue but maybe something like being able to ask the customer for a deposit on signing would cut out a lot of steps and chasing. Also the ability to edit the emails that are sent to the end user and make them come from us.

Eversign is ideal for online business owners

Publié le 10/08/2018
Emma A.
Bureau exécutif, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Eversign for getting my contracts signed by new clients. It's so quick, easy and convenient for both me and my clients that I almost always get signed contracts back within a couple of hours of sending them out which saves on chasing people and ultimately makes my life alot easier.

Avantages: The funcionality is brilliant, it's incredibly user friendly.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I can say I don't like about Eversign .

Eversign is a great option for new online businesses!

Publié le 10/08/2018
CEO, Producer, Musician, Graphic Artist
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have to have legally binding documents signed with nearly every transaction of my current business, if the signing process is too irritating or complicated for my clients, I might as well find another job.

Avantages: I could try it for free and test it out with my business structure before committing to anything. Eversign makes it easy to upload my documents and specialize them uniquely each time I require input and signatures from clients.

Inconvénients: I would prefer a payment model that allows me to purchase Eversign once for my lifetime, instead of only offering monthly/annual payments. I like to feel that I completely own every aspect of my business pipelines, even if that means a higher upfront cost.

Great E-Signatures Option

Publié le 15/08/2019
Nathan R.
SEO Specialist
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Commentaires: Very satisfied.

Avantages: The ability that this software offers to get rid of paper and save the environment is phenomenal.

Inconvénients: It's low price also seems to correspond with a lack of features.

Simple, Functional, Affordable

Publié le 20/02/2019
Jennifer B.
Business Owner
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The most recent real estate transaction I completed had significantly more paperwork than most. My realtor was sending me documents to print, sign, scan, and email every day. Using this software saved me hours over signing all those documents the traditional way.

Avantages: I tried several document signing software companies this month as a had a real estate transaction with a kit of paperwork involved. This one was by far the easiest to use. I especially appreciated the ability to resize and move around my signature, as it is particularly long and other programs had trouble fitting it properly.

Inconvénients: There is a bit of a learning curve, but no more so than other similar software programs.

Best Value in a Sea of E-Sign Options

Publié le 13/09/2017
Susan S.
Contracts and Compliance
Recherche, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To make life easier on our board members. Often we need signatures on board consents quickly. Board members often are traveling and don't have access to the traditional methods of sending a signature (fax, scan and email). We needed an e-sig solution that a person could use from their phone or computer.

Avantages: My employer wanted an e-sign solution and I looked at dozens and dozens of options and received multiple recommendations from people who worked at law firms and government. I picked eversign based on the value (does the same or better as other solutions for less), ability to upgrade or terminated at any time, and the ease of use for the person receiving an eversign document.

Inconvénients: You have to be careful if the signature/date/initial fields are placed too close together in the form the final version may make the data appear in places you didn't intend. Also my work system initially treated the eversign emails as spam and we had to warn recipients (the first time) that they may need to adjust their email settings to let eversign emails through.

Easy to use, great functionality and affordable!

Publié le 28/11/2018
Micki T.
Operations Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I need to prepare and quickly send documents for my real estate business, I don’t have time or patience to learn cumbersome software. I was impressed with eversign from day one. I was able to sign up, log in and start sending immediately with everything I need right on the main dashboard.

Avantages: I had been using another top name esign service for my business for several years, was never able to truly figure out how to use their services to make things run smoother and save time. After yearly price increases I gave up and searched for free trials. I signed up for 2 different companies, Eversign being one of themselves. I found myself wanting to use Eversign over and over. The ease of use and the functionality won me over. I can log in, prepare my documents and send away. Everything I need is easily found on the dashboard. The software was a breeze to figure out from my first log in. Very affordable as well!

Inconvénients: So far I can honestly say that I have no complaints

I have been using another program, similar in function, for about 10 years now. Happy I changed

Publié le 31/07/2018
Will B.
Supervisor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Made the review process very simple. The picture verification process at the end is a bit of a hassle but I get it.

Avantages: When I was looking to upgrade our software, I was impressed with the more polished function for all parties involved. Eversign gives a much more user friendly approach to the entire process, eliminating much of the hassle we experienced with our previous system. The software guides you thru the process very clearly and very rarely do we have a problem with someone not being able to navigate the process.

Inconvénients: From an administrative prospective, I would like to see a more statistical analysis provided on the users. For example , I would like to monitor more statistics on how long a page was viewed, basically a road map showing what the user did during the entire process, changes, ect...