Avis clients sur WordPerfect Office

En savoir plus sur WordPerfect Office

Suite bureautique tout-en-un qui permet la publication de livres électroniques, la gestion de macros, la création de formulaires PDF, l'édition et l'organisation de photos.

En savoir plus sur WordPerfect Office

You have a flexible customizable interface, quick correct, quick words that allow for repeated documents or phrases -- to complex merge processing integrated with Time Matters.

I used an earlier version and found it a bit difficult to use.

WordPerfect Office - Notes

4,0

WordPerfect Office a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 168 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WordPerfect Office ?

Paul
Paul
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur

Outstanding Product but Suffers from MicroSoft's Dominance

4,0 il y a 8 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Ahmed
Word (Maroc)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Fiable

5,0 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

Fiabilité, rapidité et très efficace pour le travail

Le trouver dans les smart phone iphone ios

Victor
Victor
Director de Planes Urbanos (Venezuela)

WordPerfect...The best word processor, where you can maneuver the old or modern style

Commentaires : The biggest benefit offered by WordPerfect is the elimination of errors in the heavier documents, which in opportunities can be lost in other tools for the same market.
in my experience WordPerfect helped me minimize work hours in the process of editing and controlling sequences of tables, images, figures, maps and other additional files of the printed work

In many cases, word processors generate errors due to their lack of compatibility with the regulations that must be applied to research documents. APA, Gost, ISO, Harvard standards, among others, come to complicate the completion of a work with more than 3000 thousand pages that include tables, graphics, images, appointments. Corel WordPerfect considers and shows the handling of this type of complications in a fluid way, in my experience I changed a month of text editing work for only two days. The cost of the software is quite competitive with the rest of the similar programs, it will not be very popular, but it is undoubtedly an excellent tool. Automatic management of margins for legal documents, Offers many options for focused texts such as stories, compatible with open writer and microsoft word, allows to export to pdf. They offer a download of the product for a month of testing, the software allows the change of the options menu to better suit the user's style. Sharepoint access to share products and allow simultaneous modification. If you have several sheets defined for the printed document, you can work with the adjustment option to adapt the size and layout of the font and the space between the lines, so that it does not exceed the number of sheets established.

the low popularity of corel products against the tools made by Microsoft is a point against WordPerfect, a finite universe of users appreciate it for the versatility it offers that places it above the performance shown by Office. The cost of the product is accessible for a number of considerable machines, for an individual user it is a bit expensive, the tool is focused on satisfying the requirements of companies, leaving aside the home market

Heather-Ami
Artistic Director (Canada)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Came Pre-Installed

Commentaires : Very good program and product. Very affordable, compared to other systems of similar type.

Came pre-installed on new office computer, so didn't have to waste any time setting up a new system. Simple to use, straight-forward features. Easy to transfer documents to other file types.

Sometimes the basic features we not enough for a specific project, and the staff would have to use a different program.

WordPerfect Office (Émirats arabes unis)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

WordPerfect Office

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : If I talk about my overall experience regarding this software it was OK not very well but I can recommend this software to the people who are working as entrepreneurs, they can consider this product not one of the best but the average .I have been using wordperfect office since last 5 years. My life became so easy after working with wordperfect office. It helps in managing documents, saving documents, editing the documents and customizing them. The most important and affecting aspect of this software is the easiness to use.

Till now I haven't found any difficulty or any negative point about this product but obviously nothing in this world is perfect. So obviously with the pros it must have some cons as well so one of them was it creates some sort of problem while using this software in a mobile phone with limited screen access.

Associate (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Annoying bugs & compatibility issues (everyone uses Word!)

I am not a fan of WordPerfect; I much prefer Word. However, some of my colleagues insist that they prefer WordPerfect. They like that the program shows the codes at the bottom of the screen, so that you have a line of code to review when the program starts doing something strange with formatting, etc. With Microsoft Word, it is often a mystery why strange formatting is being applied; at least with WordPerfect, the code at the bottom gives the user a clue (and the offending part of the code can simply be deleted to fix the issue).

Sometimes, when I type something and then click elsewhere on the page, the program interprets this as a command to delete what I've just written. This is beyond frustrating. Also, since everyone uses Word, it can be annoying to send WordPerfect documents to others via email; this process usually involves converting the documents to PDF to ensure they send correctly.

Keith
Sr Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Something Decent and classic

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : A great backup to some of the openoffice products or libreoffice products

A classic design that all other Office Writers are based on. This was easy to use and get started with. Some great features, and love all the standard fonts that come with it.

A bit outdated with a few features and how things are laid out, not much customization.

Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Services sans fil, 501-1 000 employés

Good for document.

Commentaires : Wordperfect was good from the 1980s and the 90sbut as technology got better and more programs came out Wordperfect became obsolete.

The feature I liked most about Wordperfect was how user friendly it was and once you finished your project you can easily save it.

There are several things that I didn't really like and they were how it wasnt wasy setting the tabs you wanted and there are not alot of computers etc. That will work with Wordperfect.

Kyung
CIO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Longtime user

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Introduced to it a long time ago so familiar and easy to use.

Not as popular or common as Microsoft Word which is what I use now.

Tony
Tony
Publisher (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

WordPerfect is a superior word processor. Far more intuitive than Word.

A biggie...you can look behind the curtain. You can reveal the codes and more accurately perfect your document. It has a great search program to find something in current and past files. Also, I've written dozens of macros -- and used some of Corel's -- and assigned them to various keystrokes. I've been using WordPerfect for writing and editing and publishing for more than 30 years. Support is attentive past a year.

It used to have a better thesaurus. I used to be able to colorize the background; I can't now.

Rex
Rex
President (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés

Can't Beat the Price! You Get ALOT!

Commentaires : It a great alternative to the leader, but more expensive software. It offers all the features needed by most people. The form creater is worth the pricer alone, and so is the enhanced PDF support and abilities.

The price is great! Full features of the leading software. It offers better PDF support than Microsoft Office. The ability to save all work in various formats allow for compatibility with just about everything you use. Great text and font application to create nice looking forms, etc. Use the form creating feature a lot.

The user interface can be a little cluttered. It does hang sometimes and you may need to restart the computer in order to get a better performance.

Bendouma
Doctor (Algérie)
Biotechnologie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Fast way

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

very easy, it helped me in structuring the bibliographic reference

no, on the contrary, the toolbar contains almost everything that is necessary

Ray
Researcher (Canada)
Recherche, 2-10 employés

Possibly the best Office Suite as long as you don't need international languages

Commentaires : For years I relied only on WordPerfect and found all other tools to be clumsy and unwieldy in comparison. No other office suite offered a "reveal codes" feature that allows users to adjust, with precision, the formatting on a document. Nor did any offer the time saving "Make-It-Fit" feature. But as I began to write and receive an increasing number of documents in other languages, particularly Unicode CJK character sets, the limitations of WordPerfect forced me to largely stop using it. For anyone who only works in European language character sets/fonts, then look no further than WordPerfect.

WordPerfect is the only office suite to offer a "Reveal Codes" feature that allows the user to see precisely how documents are formatted and adjust the formatting parameters to achieve precise results. WordPerfect is the only word processor to offer the brilliant "Make-It-Fit" feature that will automatically adjust documents, which extend by one or two lines to the next page, to fit onto one page. I often have documents that should be one page, but extend onto two pages. Or documents that I want to fit on 4 pages are slightly too long. The "Make-It-Fit" button will adjust the margins, font size, and line spacing, to force the text into the smaller space. The user can modify all adjustments. WordPerfect has had this feature since the 1990s and it seems incredulous that none of the other office suites have created a similar immensely useful too.

In my opinion, the only flaw in WordPerfect is its inability to handle Unicode character sets and double-byte characters (ie Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, etc). On several occasions, I wrote to Corel, the developers of WordPerfect, to request that WP be altered to handle Unicode character sets and double-byte characters. Their reluctance to include this key feature mystifies me. Many people around the world must work in multiple languages using non-Western type fonts (Unicode character sets).

FRANCIS ARMEL
Freelancer (Cameroun)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

WordPerfect the unbeatable market

Commentaires : It is an excellent alternative to similar software and to tell the truth, for 5 years that I use it, I find satisfaction.
If there is anything to say in conclusion, it is that everyone should take a look. It is a fantastic tool.

I find the price great! It regeorge all the features of the main similar software. It offers better PDF support than Microsoft Office Word. It offers the possibility to save all the work in different formats, which allows for better compatibility. It is an excellent word processing software for creating beautiful documents

In my opinion, the UI can be a bit cluttered. It happens that this sometimes crashes and thus forces you to restart the computer to obtain better performance.

Loraine
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Still the best word processing software around

Commentaires : It makes me so much more productive than I am with competing word processors.

WordPerfect is the easiest word processor to learn, to fix errors in, to make formatting changes in, and to make outlines and bullets in. I also use Word, and every time I do, I am reminded of what an inferior product Word is. We do a lot of legal documents with cross-referencing and outlines, and it is so much easier for me to fix those items when something breaks in WordPerfect than in Word that it isn't funny. Also, I can open Word documents in WordPerfect with no problem, and save documents into usable Word files with no problem, while Word doesn't want to let me open WordPerfect files.

That Word has managed to become the default just because Microsoft is the 800-pound gorilla of software.

Oliver
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

WordPerfect Office is a staple for law offices!

Commentaires : Overall, I've used this program since I could start using a computer. It's remained a great alternative for Microsoft Word. To this day, our law office uses both WordPerfect and Word.

What I like most about WordPerfect is that it's a staple for law practices everywhere. Although some would say it's older and outdated for modern word processing, I would argue that it's in some ways better than Microsoft Word in that it's simplistic and provides the user more freedom to setup documents how they want it.

What I like least is that this software is a bit dated. It's still useful, however, it doesn't work well on Macs which our office is currently running on. You need to have a PC to run WordPerfect to its fullest.

Laura M.
Laura M.
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

WordPerfect is Perfect for the Law Office that Doesn't have Time for Creating "Fancy" Pleadings

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with WordPerfect has been excellent. I use it at my place of work and I also chose to use it for my personal use at home. I also use Microsoft Word, obviously, however, most documents or correspondence I create, tables, databases, budgets for personal use, I always choose WordPerfect - so much easier than Microsoft Word.

The feature that I like most about this software is that it is very user-friendly, just about anybody can figure it out.

What I like least about this software is that not many people use it anymore. This can cause issues when sharing documents with clients and such.

Jonathan
Lawyer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Been using it for years...

Commentaires : Great.

I love WP and detest MSWord. I just got the 2020 update and cannot wait to finish the installation and use it. Whenever I see mistakes in a document I think about the few times that I have used other software and how frustrating it can be and think that WordPerfect would not have caused that.

Some master codes have to be re-entered.

Frederic
Software Engineer (Canada)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A very wonderfull typoggraphic designed office suite

Commentaires : Very nice...great to use, powerfull text , spreadsheet , poster and others office tools that make your document very well illustrated

Wordperfect is a very office software , very nice typographic and very good grammaticale correction tools

Lack of easy backward compatibility and with other major office software.. And if youre license expire you have to find a way to open document in wordperfect extension format

Dawn
AP Specialist (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to use and the help function is very effective.

Commentaires : Overall, this is perfect for a Microsoft work environment to use for reports.

The ease of use is wonderful. I get all my reports done with ease and if I need to seek help the feature is readily available to access.

It's an office product and not a Mac product. I do use it daily at work but don't like the option of adding it to my mac at home.

Miranda
Freelancer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

WordPerfect Office

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I’ve had an overall great experience with WordPerfect Office. It has been very easy for me to use, and I love the variety of features that it has. It is affordable, and always works effectively.

It has enhanced accessibility features, which gives you the opportunity to customize your workspace along with perform tasks more efficiently. I love that you can easily change the magnification levels, create custom toolbars, and assign shortcut keys. Additionally, the QuickWords feature is also super helpful for people that have reduced mobility. WordPerfect Office is also affordable, and I believe that it is easy to use. I also love that it has Microsoft Office compatibility, access to document stats, and built-in PDF functionality.

There’s nothing that I can think of. I would highly recommend WordPerfect Office to everyone!

Cathy
Church Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

WordPerfect Office Review

I have used Word Perfect now for over 22 years at my job and I find it so much more easier and convenient to use than some of the other software that is offered. It just seems much less complicated!

There are times when updates are offered and of course, there is always a cost.

Gianna
Independent Consultant (É.-U.)

A little outdated but gets the job done

Great tool for the price. I can do pretty much everything I need to do and it is a fraction of the price as some of the other software.

The only con is that it is outdated and there are newer software packages that can do more than this one, but it still works good

Lawyer (É.-U.)

Best Wordprocessor ever!

Commentaires : Use it daily for wordprocessing, spreadsheets, etc.
Fantastic capabilities; much easier to use than Word.

Easy to use; intuitive; great features make the program very useable

Need a macro book for the more recent versions.

Richard J
Richard J
Estate Planning Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats

I have been using WordPerfect for more than thirty years. It is the best word processor I've used.

Commentaires : It is easy to use and powerful. I usually create documents on WordPerfect and export them to Word if I need a Word document. It is much easier to create a document on WordPerfect than it is on Word.

Reveal Code function. It lets you easily correct formating errors. It also allows you to find and replace formatting codes. It imports, edits and exports PDF files. It has a "Make it fit" feature which formats a document into the number of pages you want.

That it is less popular as Microsoft Word, though it is a better program. This means that fewer third party products support WordPerfect.

Richard
Attorney (É.-U.)

I love WordPerfect

Commentaires : This has been my go to program for 40 years

Reveal which discloses code is fantastic

Redlining is difficult. Word does this better. But Compare is great