• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur inspectcheck

Un système de reporting et de marketing intégré parmi les plus exhaustifs du marché. Utilisez le système de reporting adopté par les inspecteurs en bâtiment professionnels.

En savoir plus sur inspectcheck

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé inspectcheck ?

Mike R.
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Amazing product and great customer support

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Program has been amazing would recommend this product to anyone looking for an inspection software.

Learning curve is very short and the narratives are well written.

If the report writing software was color coded green, yellow and red it would make it much easier to find sections as you write the report.

James P.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

The most thorough report available

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Inspectcheck.net is great because of the formatting. It allows you to systematically inspect each home the same and reduces the chances of not inspecting any component

With Inspectcheck.net you are able to deliver a thorough report that the client can easily read that will fully educate the client on the conditions of the home and protect you as a home inspector.

It is a two step process when uploading pictures in to the report and editing the pictures in the report.

Dennis F.
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

The concept of the reporting software is 1 of the best n the industry. Leads insp. thru step by step

3 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Simple convenience..logical sequential basic reporting software...lacks customization.

Way software walks the inspector thru each step hand n hand with individual phases of the report. Makes common sense logical approach to the order of ispection items. Red tab indicators work great at keeping track of progress. Really like the different section headers with descriptive pictures which I use as a tool to demonstrate which area I may be referencing especially if weather, light, or location makes seeing the item in person for tour impossible.

Customization. By far the major issue I have with the software. Customization =speed if I can rearrange items so the ones i use more often are before ones i dont, reword a boiler plate so I don't have to retype every time, automatically include accompanying photo or diagram with a boiler plate, make my own boiler plates, inability to edit item header "door should be replaced" vs I want to write "door could be replaced". Section numbering is somewhat confusing with mixing nunbers, roman numerals, letters etc if customisable I would change to 2.1.1 then 2.1.2 etc Unable to edit that, ability to customize visual design (colors, backgrounds, logos. Report comes across as advertising "inspect check" not my own company in final report. Wish the was an interactive tab along the side or hovering over top or bottom of pdf so when scrolling between different sections to show client could just click section versus scrolling over and over. On android (samsung) takes too many steps to input photo...dont like using direct in report photo input due to necessity to have cloud/internet and no file home to reuse same photo multiple times. Inputting text n photos cuts off words many times. Would like ability to rotate circle to diagonal axis to match photo angle. Unreliable direct email I use my own email which makes extra steps and time because of it. Ability to attach something like contractor list extra automaticaly on every report. Also saved auto body of email to go with report send

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Dennis, I think our users would agree with you that our reporting software is the best in the industry! You can customize the report to brand your company. We like to think that each report is specific for your individual client's house, unfortunately many "boiler plates" do not allow for this. Some inspectors keep a list of their own boiler plates and just paste them into the report (right click - paste). You can also use voice activation by pressing the microphone to save time. Including a stock photo may also not apply to your individual client. Section headings are "hot links" that bring you directly to the section without having to scroll. Actually Android & IPad inserts photos in one step; select camera icon, select "add photo from camera". Take the photo and select "use photo". It is automatically inserted and any text or description is included. The draw tool will edit & rotate photos. Use the attachment tab to insert any file. We will contact you for a webinar meeting

Mark B.
Owner/President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Very Detailed And Professional Report. My Clients Love It.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The ability to insert photos and draw on them.

Continuously Updating. Easy To Navigate. The Software Keeps You Right On Track With The Home Inspection. Clients Love The Report Because It Is Easy To Understand. Very Clear And To The Point.

Sometimes can be costly If You Make A Mistake. This usually happens when your working with the report online. However you have the option to work offline.

Jared H.

Inspectcheck review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I like how everything can be done from a device.

I like the ease of use and how you cannot complete the report until everything has been addressed. It gives me peace of mind. I also like how everything can be done from multiple devices.

I would like to be able change some of the default settings, such as the color I use to write with on pictures, or what appears in the boxes when you select them, and what additional tests you put in the contract. I would also like to be able to charge people through the software easier, like pay by card for a decent fee. I would also feel better if I every time I opened a report it wouldn't say that the report is opened on another browser and that I could use it, regardless of if it is open in another browser or not, and if i saved it or not.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Jared for the great review. Actually you can change the text color for picture comments. Click on the solid color box in the top command picture menu. There are many different colors you can use. Also, the message you are receiving is because the report was not "saved & Closed' and then you must "logout" from inspectcheck when you are finished working on a report. This is just a reminder. We are in the process of integrating with ISN, which will give you the ability to invoice clients and track the payment. Thanks again, Dave Clark, inspectcheck.net

Andrew U.
Home inspector (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

I have used inspectcheck for about 16 years first paper forms, and now electronic form. ,for the mos

Commentaires : ease of use

Inspectcheck is an easy system to use. Very informative, and to the point. leaves no stone un turned. Clients are impressed with the quality of the report.

It is internet based. Some areas do not have good internet service. When this is the case the possibility of losing a signal is always on your mind. If a mistake is made the inspector may not be able to retrieve his report until a signal is restored.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Andy, Many inspectors complete reports off-line and email the report after establishing an internet connection.

Peter E.
Licenced home inspector (É.-U.)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

The program is very user friendly. I have been using it for all my inspections .

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Being able to finish and email my report directly to my client. Also able to store all reports in the cloud with no worries about having to store them or go find them if needed. A couple of quick taps of the buttons and you have the report in front of you

It's user friendly. You watch the tutorial and your read to use it. The program is set up the way you would do an inspection. You can add pictures and text to a particular that you are looking at. It reminds you if you haven't finished a section before you move on. You have everything you need to do a proper inspection and are able to give your client a quality report as soon as you are done. All you do is email it. This program was designed by a professional home inspector for home inspectors, it's a great product.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Peter, We are constantly trying to make our product as user friendly and comprehensive as possible.

Anthony G.
Sole proprietor (É.-U.)

I have found Inspectcheck.net reporting system to be very easy, thorough and a pleasure to use.

5 il y a 5 ans

What I like about the software is that it will not let you close out a section unless all items have been checked, this eliminates chances of omitting items. I also like the ability to add and edit photos as I go along or the option of using a stock photo to further explain an issue. But to me what is most helpful is knowing I can always get a response to ANY questions I may have from an extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff.

David M.
Business Owner / Inspector (É.-U.)
Auto-entrepreneur

some hangups that have slowed me down but with additionl time spent on it I have found work arounds

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : cloud storage and no more cumbersome binders to store.

love being able to insert pics right into the report and easily being able to jump from section to section to make corrections and edits.

as advertised it can be used on or off line. when off line I seem to have trouble uploading pictures for some reason and to combat this issue I have to always have my phone set to create a hot spot for constant on line connection which in turn kicks me off often and I have to set it all up again which takes time and slows thing down.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks David, You can complete the report off-line, however since we resize, sharpen and automatically stamp the text on the photos in our cloud, you need to be on line to insert photos (not take them). Refer to the tutorial, slide 62.

Philip W.

Excellent product and support

5 il y a 5 ans

This reporting system covers the entire scope of areas necessary under law for a report buy a NYS inspector. Every area is finished and detailed for the client, this makes the report writing very user friendly.

Some of the item descriptions that auto doll are a bit to detailed. Sometimes I find myself deleting auto filled items so as not to alarm everyone.

Dave J.
Owner / Inspector (É.-U.)

Starting my 3rd year as an independent home inspector

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Helps to provide a step by step process for home inspection. Generates professional looking reports.

Reports have a good professional look. All of my required information is automatically inserted into each report. There is a spot for an agent(s) information. Most items are easy to edit.

Some of the areas / section can be a little difficult for a "laymen" to read through. Compared to other reports, more photograph oriented may be easier for clients to understand. Adding text to photos sometimes requires manipulation to make it easy to read.

Russ M.

Works great

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I don't have to carry a book and I can keep reports on my computer.

I don't have to carry a book and rip pages out of it. It has all the information you need to do a proper and accurate report and then send an email to my client.

Need to address the Conflicts with yahoo and gmail. Some repeat boxes. Sometimes you have to go back to categories after you inspect certain areas of the house to finish the category.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Russ for the outstanding review! Sometimes the security protocol from certain email providers do not recognize the report email and mark it as spam. We always recommend downloading the report and sending it directly from your business email. It will also be branded with your business information. Thanks again.

Daniel H.

Best software

5 il y a 3 ans

Easy to use and for clients to read and understand

Could use a commercial inspection option

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Dan for the great review. We do have a commercial inspection option that can be found in your personal dashboard. This is a completely fillable form that can be attached to your final PDF report. Dave Clark, inspectcheck.net

Tom M.
Home Inspector/owner (É.-U.)
Auto-entrepreneur

Ease of use. Attaching photos a breeze.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : SAVES my company TIME & MONEY

Covers everything. Cant miss a section. Protects me and my client from any legal matters. The traffic signal colors of green, yellow and red makes the report easy to understand. GREAT REPORT!!

Nat T.
President (É.-U.)

This reporting system is is easy to use and produces excellent home inspection narrative reports.

5 il y a 5 ans

The biggest pro is that inspectcheck will not let you finish and and create a PDF if the HI neglected to report on one or more of the required inspection areas. It tells you what you need to do to complete the report. For the most part, the flow of the interactive report in progress follows the physical flow of an HI doing his/her inspection, so you don't need to jump around in a reporting section to find the items you're looking at. The ancillary services make it easier managing reports & clients. If you're in on-line mode then it's very easy to add photos in a section with your device.

No significant cons. It would be helpful if there were more high quality graphics in the online library to quickly add as visual aides, but we can add from our files if necessary. Learning the offline mode idiosyncrasies takes some time, but it's time well spent.

Steve G.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Inspect check home inspection software

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Customer support

familiar with software, easy to use, professional report

need more flexibility to delete features like no chimney to eliminate 2 pages of work.

David M.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur

My review

Commentaires : Love it

Ease of use and short learning curve.

Sometimes it takes pictures a long time to upload an sometimes they get reflected and you have to retry.

Nicole l A.
Immobilier

All the info you need in one easy to use platform!

5 il y a 5 ans

It has everything I need, so when I forget something, I know it and can be sure to cover it. It's very helpful because I can get easily distracted and miss things.

It doesn't work great on all mobile browsers, so make sure you test drive it with your preferred browser.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Nicole, We recommend using the default browser for your device, ex; IPad - Safari, Samsung - (default browser), MS Surface or PC tablet - Internet Explorer / The Edge, MacBook - Safari, PC - Internet Explorer / The Edge. Some third party browsers may not work as well as the default browsers.

Jaime J.
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

I have used this software when doing my training for my home inspectors license..

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Ease of use and a professional look for my clients.

I like the fact that you really can't mess up when using it. It will not allow you to go to the next section without completing and/or bypassing a section. It keeps you in check. I like the picture features and the fact that you can draw on them to point issues out on them.

Jesse M.
Housing Inspector (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

A complete and comprehensive reporting system and great customer service.

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Professional, comprehensive reporting system for residential home inspections.

Organization and editing tools that enhance report. The ability to include images and highlight points of interest.

Transitioning between online and offline reporting. Initially, had difficulty learning how to use offline without losing information.

Chris A.
Home Inspector (É.-U.)

This system works great. I have tried several and inspectcheck is the most thorough.

4 il y a 5 ans

Very detailed. I like how u can use it offline. The ability to edit pictures and have access to a picture database is very usefull as well

Since it is so detailed it takes longer to check all the boxes. Would be nice to be able to lump certain categories together.