Avis clients sur Litify

En savoir plus sur Litify

Litify est une solution qui transformera votre cabinet d'avocats en une entreprise moderne et hautement performante.

En savoir plus sur Litify

Self customizations may be too difficult for some users requiring to hire a Salesforce Administrator which can be expensive.

Litify - Notes

Litify a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 39 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Litify ?

Anthony
Anthony
Founder, CEO (É.-U.)
Services juridiques

Consistently exceed all expectations and blow the competitors out of the water.

Salesforce ecosystem lays the foundation and the amazing Litify team builds the structure that, for the first time ever, provides an amazing, industry specific tailored platform that can do anything a law firm can dream to do... and more. This platform has the ability to completely change the industry from a technology and efficiency perspective; and that change, is desperately needed.

That I had to wait this long to get it. There are constantly improving the product as a young player in the industry. That being said, they communicate with their large and small clients, prioritize needs and have rolled out features faster than I could ever have imagined. I've been following them since before they launched and to have built a platform that already surpasses players that have been in the space for decades is incredible. I can't wait to see the features they continue to improve and build that I haven't even known I needed at this point.

Jon
COO / CFO (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201-500 employés

Excellent choice if you want a cloud based application with unlimited customization options

Commentaires : The Litify support team has been quick to respond when needed.
It's an excellent application for our needs. We have over 200 staff in multiple locations.
Ability to create customized reports on the fly is very helpful
Ideal for Plaintiff firms that work on a contingency fee basis (particularly Personal Injury firms)

I chose this because it was very important that we had full control to customize features and modify the application to suit our needs. Because it's on Salesforce, it was relatively easy for us to build in new features as needed, without waiting for Litify to make global changes that would affect its entire user base. We also wanted easy API access with other cloud-based platforms without the need for in house programming resources. The fact that Zapier.com provides a simple drag and drop UI to do this with Salesforce was important and has allowed us to connect to several other applications quickly and effectively.

I don't love the Salesforce UI. It gets the job done, but it's a bit clunky to navigate compared to some other cloud-based platforms, however, this is not something Litify has control of so I wouldn't count it as a reason not to use this application. Not the best option for firms with under 20 users unless there was an expectation of growth. Unless you plan on using it as is, with no customization, it would be advantageous to have in house technical resources.

Keith
Head of Operations (É.-U.)

A Nightmare To Work With

I like how the reports can be completely altered to your liking. Even though you need to be trained for an extensive amount of time to code them in yourself.

The fact that they tied themselves to Salesforce caused many headaches that involved an unacceptable answer of "Sorry we cannot do anything about it, because of Salesforce". Something as simple as adding a new user took almost a week to add and since Salesforce requires upfront cost, that cost was pushed to us with no room to back out of a contract. The platform had too many bells and whistles that made navigation difficult. Many times, we would have to open tab after tab to get an answer. There were errors that would consistently (multiple times a week) happen that would DELETE information. Intake section was also too complicated and slowed our process up making the calls far longer then they needed to be. If you want this platform to work well for you, you will need at least one full-time coder to make changes on a daily basis. This CRM does not have any unusual features that set it apart. If you are an attorney, I strongly suggest using a different CRM. I have tried many and this is by far my least favorite.

Associate (É.-U.)

Easy to use, well thought out, accessible and provides valuable analytics with the touch of a button

Commentaires : Mobility, accessibility, easy case maanagement and seamless referral of cases between lawyers.

Litify is an excellent case management platform that catapults the legal profession into the 21st century. I can access the software easily from my phone which adds a level of mobility that I haven't previously experienced. The referral capabilities are extraordinary and allow for seamless referral of cases between lawyers. The information built into the platform for active cases and cases under review is very helpful.

While Litify is very well optimized for use on a mobile phone (in my case, an iPhone), I would like to see an iPhone app.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Reviewer thank you for the review! I wish to let you know that as part of litify you get full access to our iPhone app powered by salesforce. You can use this here free of charge : https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B4nxSEAR If you have problems installing it please just contact support@litify.com or me personally ryan@litify.com. Regards, Ryan Co-founder

Caroline
attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Litify review--GREAT

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Great!

document storage and moving documents is really easy. case mgmt in general.

sometimes it's a little overwhelming b/c it can do so much

Alexander
Alexander
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Powerful Salesforce based LCMS

Commentaires : Excellent customer service. The software is easy to use. Best reporting in the industry.

Platform is built on top of Salesforce allowing end-users to easily customize the software without needing developers.

Dennis
Department Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

As a intake department head, it has been an amazing!

Commentaires : It has been an invaluable tool in our call center and has been a massive contributor in our recent growth.

I love the ease of use which makes it very easy to train intake specialists. The use custom work flows allows them to accurately screen and sign cases autonomously. I love the adaptability of the software to evolve with business needs. The reporting engine and DICE application has been an essential piece in our Firm's recent growth.

Management consultant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Moving from Needles to Litify

Commentaires : We have not seen the benefits we thought we would get. The software is not up to Needles and trying to make it do some of the old function is not easy. Several vendors we looked at to help us knew Sales Force but had no idea what Litify did or how a law firm operates. It has been many months and we still do not have a system up to par and we keep the Needles system running.

It is very tailorable (not sure that is even a word). Being on a Sales Force platform is both a curse and good thing depending on your patience.

It is not easy to program because it is on Sales Force.

Brand and IT Manager (É.-U.)

Best Legal Software Available for Today and the Future!

Litify as a whole is a fantastic company and software. The software is backed by years of experience by using the Salesforce Platform. Majority of their technical staff were previous employees of Salesforce so they know how to customize the product to fit your Firm's needs. They are a complete open book when it comes to support and training and make themselves available to make sure you are successful.

There is a bit of native functionality that isn't available in Salesforce Platform that is offered in other instances of Salesforce. To give one example is that we are unable to track how long a matter has been in a stage out of the box BUT with a bit of customization you can eventually do it. This requires a bit of work upfront but it all works out in the end.

Yassir
Yassir
Founder (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great Salesforce Based Tool

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The company has a background based on Salesforce and therefore it is amazing how customizable it is. Their company culture is clearly fantastic.

The company has a background in Salesforce and therefore it is amazing how customizable it is. Their company culture is clearly fantastic.

Jake
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 1 001-5 000 employés

Litify has enabled us to revolutionize our practice and ensure every client is accounted for.

Commentaires : Litify automates marketing, client management, intake, matters, documents, referrals, reporting, and finance, all in a single, secure, easy-to-use application. By leveraging the power Litify, our law firm has the tools we need to perform at the highest level.

Litify gives you the ability to see any case and what is happening with it, regardless of where you are. Their robust reporting features include complex marketing data, which gives us the ability to make informed decisions that better serve clients and our bottom line. And because of Litify's mobile availability via the Litify mobile app, you can manage everything, anytime, anywhere. Litify empowers you with a lot of data and analytics, and with great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Kirma
Imaging Supervisor (É.-U.)

Organize your cases

Commentaires : The program is very user friendly and self explanatory, it would be very easy to learn on your own but you have the support of the company to help you through every step of the way. The staff has been very helpful every step of the way and continue to help us as we continue to learn about how this program can change the way our firm works.

The program can be customized to meet your needs and will keep your business organized in ways you can not even imagine. There is a place for everything and everything that is entered can be tracked and reported. The system is very complex, there is is much learning to do and I am sure to this date we are still not using it to it's full capacity.

None, I love this system! This software will completely change how your company is currently running.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review. We strive to make Litify the best solution for practice management

Anna
Manager of New Client Relations (É.-U.)

Convenient, top quality and user friendly!

Streamlines the multi-step processes by consolidating it into one system, while functioning as a communications hub for all users. Ensures systematic structure and uniformity. In addition, it automates our correspondence and helps staff accomplish tasks more efficiently.

It is unfortunate that not all firms use this software, it really made a difference in our process.

George
Managing Attorney (É.-U.)

Make it simple

Commentaires : Overall there is better team communication between offices and team members. There is also better documentation of the files to assure all team members can pick up a file and help a client.

The software has powerful tools and functionality.

Training and implementation. I feel that there is an expectation that users automatically understand the terminology and how to use the functions of the software. There should be an approach of assume the user knows nothing about this type of software.

Claudia
Litigation Closing Leader (É.-U.)

User friendly

Commentaires : I truly like that our system gives us access to open multiple windows to work on different things at the same time. I also like that we can hover and briefly see information we need without clicking. I overall like that it is user friendly, easy to learn and navigate.

The system is very user friendly, easy to learn and navigate. I truly like that our system gives us access to open multiple windows to work on different things at the same time.

I have nothing negative to say about the system.

Diego
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent

Commentaires : With Litify, our organization has been able to handle the steady growth we've been experiencing. Litify's ability to make on-the-fly customizations, it's user-friendly interface and the reporting functions are, amongst other factors, what makes this program excellent for our business and the best tool we've converted to from our prior system.

The customization, ease of use and reporting functions.

The fact that there is so many options to learn but this is a good thing.

Shad
Pre-Litigation Training Supervisor (É.-U.)

Overall Amazing Product

Commentaires : Overall very satisfied with Litify. The implementation of Litify went smoothly and help is always there when needed.

Very user friendly. Web based so makes moving around Litify a breeze. Can be customized completely so that nothing will ever be missing or needed.

There is no cons at this time. As we approach a year of using Litify, everything seems to be smooth sailing.

Daniel
Trial Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Fantastic product - view cases and their respective status all in one easily accessible format.

Commentaires : Organization, efficiency and communication. Litify helps convert referrals faster, with less administrative requirements and communicate decisions in real time to the source. Great product that has done wonders for my practice.

I enjoy the ease of use and organization. Keeps all my incoming referrals organized throughout the intake, review and case selection phase - streamlines our process, eliminates "lapses" and decreases time requirements for our staff.

Would like an additional note section to provide periodic updates to file status, but this would just be an improvement on already quality system.

il y a 5 ans

Daniel thanks for the review I can let you know that in the upgraded version of litify we have the ability to add notes. I have passed your feedback to our product team, thank you!

Adilen
Pre-Litigation Supervisor (É.-U.)

Litify Review

Commentaires : The system has helped our business me more organized, and help with reporting.

Litify is very user friendly. The system support team is quick to respond, and help. Reports are great!!!!

If there was one Con, I would say sometimes because it is internet based, the system may have some latency issues, but this is rare.

catalina
Closing Supervisor (É.-U.)

Feedback

The reporting is GREAT! High performance and user friendly. I am able to work on my task/duties more efficiently ; highly recommended .

None! It just took some time to get used too but overall great software.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing our platform is helping our clients work even more efficiently.

Kaliani
Case manager (É.-U.)

Litiflyy

Commentaires : Getting through my case loads has become a breeze

The one thing that was great about litify that everything would be on one screen and the quick info boxes are a plus

The whole thing at times can be a bit difficult to navigate through. I think it requires to much clicking

Tom
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 501-1 000 employés

Tranformative

This has the ability to transform how we manage our cases

Nothing to report here- I enjoy the software

Patricia
Supervisor (É.-U.)

Litify

Commentaires : We have created new fields to better document our cases since the implementation of Litify which has helped firm teams find needed information quicker.

Customizable to our needs and user friendly

Speed when updating certain fields in the system

Karina
Closing Leader (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

Litify Life

Commentaires : Great

The ease to use and the reporting system

I cant honestly find something I do not like about it. Everything can be customized to our firms needs

Alex
IT Administrator (É.-U.)

A robust experience that exceeded all expectation.

Litify is a software that leverages all the strengths and capabilities that SalesForce offers into a case management system that helps increase productivity as well as help users find all the information they need to provide the best client experience. Since Litify's platform is built off of SalesForce the option of being able to find apps that integrate to our org is incredible. Truly amazing!

The only hiccup we tend to find is user adoption, as well as ease of use for certain users that are not as computer savvy.