Let this program replace several of your others

Publié le 10/04/2018
Tim B.
Operations Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This program lets you replace a few of your others which will become obsolete now that you have EmployeeConnect. This lets you keep all of your files and resources for human resources in one easy to use program and can be accessed very easily on the road or on the go. This program has helped us save countless hours of employee time but automating some processes and making things much simpler.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it can seem like there are too many subscription options available and it can be a chore deciding which one is right for your business. Just make sure to check all of the benefits of each and what is included. We started with the free trial and then have slowly been upgrading as we go. You may be better off just jumping in and getting the highest plan from the start.

Sabastian W.
Divertissement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: easily track employee performance

Avantages: Employee connect is one of the easiest programs we've had the pleasure of using. We were skeptical at first due to only knowing two other business' that used it, but we were pleasantly surpised with the ease of use and the amazing features contained.

Inconvénients: The limited sign-ins would be the only draw-back We have several people who access the account and would like a way to track whom makes each change.

Their services are of an indisputable quality.

Brenda C.
System Engineer
Produits alimentaires
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: There is no doubt that EmployeeConnect really stands out among the other companies that can be found in the area of human resources, I do not regret having worked with them, their services are of an indisputable quality.

Inconvénients: I really do not have any complaints to give, on the contrary, I'm very happy with the results and I will definitely come back. Highly recommended.

Very happy with EmployeeConnect

Publié le 06/04/2018
Thalia P.
Editor
Presse écrite, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very happy with EmployeeConnect, I will definitely come back for a 2nd time, know how to treat their clients and how to provide the best possible services.

Inconvénients: I really do not have any complaint or doubt that EmployeeConnect is among the best companies that can be in the field of human resources.

I was finding an easy application to organize my workplace and finally found it

Publié le 10/04/2018
Elbert A.
Purchasing Manager

Commentaires: managed my worktime

Avantages: it`s easy to work with it, it`s really cool and very adjustable application. easy to find employees and vacansy

Inconvénients: while using this application i don`t find any troubles and dislikes of it. It works perfect and very easy to use

Awesome software

Gediminas E.
Web Developer
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Intelligence software bringing all employees under one roof. It's simplify HR tasks and duties in organization.

Inconvénients: Lack of easy to use configuration panel. Paying every month is pain and don't like ricing per user.

A great tool for better connect with your internal customers (your employees)

Shivendra G.
Co-Founder and CEO
Produits alimentaires
Support client

Avantages: This is a great tool for connecting with your employees. Works well for all kinds of organizations .

Inconvénients: This covers most of the modules required for the purpose . There is nothing which we do not like at present.

Everything's in it

CMO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Support client

Avantages: It has everything you need to manage the employee in your company. The app version is also very good.

Inconvénients: Not an easy to use configuration panel. but you'll manage somehow to use it, you'll see. It's quite simple.

All in one HR software if you need a lot of options

Mike P.
IT Specialist
Support client

Avantages: When we first tried this software we liked that there were so many options to choose from. This ended up being the reason we did not continue with it becuase we were paying for more than we needed. If you want a lot of options than this is the right software to use.

Inconvénients: This software seemed a bit complicated for the average user to use. It was not something that is plug and play ready as there is a lot of little things that need to be set up.

Best Experience

Depp L.
Software Engineer
Support client

Avantages: I love the features of EmployeeConnect, HR tasks are done very easily using this. Generating reports are on one click. I was very impressed by amazing Dashboard and when I Explored it I fell in love with it.

Inconvénients: I didn't find any drawback of this software as such, CIRRUS has an only free trial, To explore some features of PRO, they should also give a free trial for 5-7 days.

I want to give a thumb up on this software. I once used when I worked at Macy's CO.

Senior Wilson Fish Program Coordinator
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: EmployeeConnect is more than software that needs for all employers to connect with their employees to deliver all document such as pay stubs, w2 form, insurance, etc.
Fast and easy to use.

Inconvénients: The cost and the software sometimes crashes
Many employees concern about their information on the web when crash.

Simple and straight to the point HRIS software

Natasha M.
Support client

Avantages: This software was much easier to navigate than other HRIS software I've used in the past. Makes day to day tasks easier and less of a headache :)

Inconvénients: Pricing per user is not ideal...configuring the settings was a bit more challenging that I expected considering how user friendly it was overall

Great for reaching out to employees

Publié le 08/04/2018
Software Engineer
Support client

Avantages: I like how easy it is to learn and pick up this software. It is very useful to stay in touch with your peers.

Inconvénients: It isnt the fastest software out there. There are better options if you are willing to spend some more.

I have really enjoyed my experience with this product.

Joanna B.
Emergency Physician
Support client

Avantages: I found this product to be very user friendly and of high quality. I have only used it for a short while so I still learning more about it.

Inconvénients: I don't have any serious cons to report about this software. I think what I like least is the cost to use the product.