Great product and easy company to work with

Publié le 14/03/2019
Brian M.
Marketing Manager
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mobiniti is a great asset in our marketing mix. We use text messaging as another avenue to stay in touch with our customers, and Mobiniti allows us to do this cost-effectively and with a number of time-saving, user-friendly options. I have used other texting services, and the Mobiniti platform is more robust and offers a tremendous value compared to those.

Avantages: Mobiniti is easy to use, but when I have a question or need some type of assistance, I really appreciate that help is just a phone call away. Our account executive rep, is always quick to help when needed. Plus the customer support team is quick to respond when I have a special project that requires their assistance for implementation.

Inconvénients: Their filters occasionally catch manufacturer names, but they are always quick to resolve the issue.

Customer Service is Purely Disappointing!

Publié le 09/04/2018
Source : GetApp
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Initially, I was happy with the Sales Rep for his eagerness to work with me and resolve the issue, until he stopped responding to me.

Inconvénients: Thumbnail version of a long story: I spent 4 hours reversing Fraud Charges with my Credit Card company on Mobiniti with their agreement that I would be refunded for 4 months worth of charges for a product that I did not know I had. It's been 4 months since I have requested a refund from Mobiniti and they have still not kept their agreement to refund me. I have called repeatedly, including today, where I "had their WORD" that I would receive a call back "within an hour" with my refund and 5 hours later, no call. Same story, last week and the week before and the week before, to the tune of 4 MONTHS of them avoiding me and not keeping their word. My Rep, stopped responding to me and the Manager, promised to call me back with a resolution "by 2pm tomorrow" and that was 14 days ago today and he has not responded to my calls or texts. I have never experienced such poor and lack-luster customer service from a company before. I have had a terrible experience with this company and I do not recommend Mobiniti. The amount of time attempting to resolve this matter is ridiculous.

envoyé par Mobiniti le 11/10/2018

We issued all 4 refunds that you mentioned above in a timely manner. The reason it took some time to process is because you initiated charge-backs immediately before reaching out to us and we had to resolve those before the process of the refund completed. There was 5 other charge backs reports on different dates after the initial point of contact. You or your employee had signed up for our services and used it for 7 months with your email address and payment information. You had used our service from 05/04/2017 to 11/17/2017. All of this is documented in our system and on your account. This customer is still advertising our Short Code on their Google + account. This customer also tried asking for months of our service for free on top of it.

Great Customer Service

Publié le 12/08/2019
Greg B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the pricing as compared to the service I was previously using

Inconvénients: Only that it has lots of features that I am still learning.

New Platform - Performs As We Need

Publié le 17/06/2019
Lyle W.
Marketing Communications Manager
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using Mobiniti to add another layer of communication with our customers as well as using the platform to market to potential new customers through various types of mediums such as print, venue signage, and promotional video.

Avantages: The best part about Mobiniti is the amount of features. We vetted many SMS platforms all only offering a portion of the functionality that Mobiniti does. The tracking is great, the ability to manage customer accounts, set up rewards and coupons works perfectly.

Inconvénients: The only bumps we have run into was the ability to use any keywords (as shortcodes are shared) and the strategy behind using a shortcode vs. long code and choosing which is best for the particular application. I would say neither is the fault of Mobiniti.

Solid platform!

Publié le 09/04/2018
Jade S.
Marketing
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Super easy to use - we love this platform and we've definitely seen having this platform grow our sales. We switched from another platform because it has SO many more features that we weren't able to get with other providers.

Inconvénients: Support can be a little slow to respond, but any minor issues always get resolved so not a huge deal to us.

envoyé par Mobiniti le 13/04/2018

Jade,
Thank you for your recommendation! The team here at Mobiniti is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we¿re proud to be one of the most user-friendly platforms around rich in features!

Review

Publié le 30/07/2019
Andy T.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been easy to use and QUICK to get the message out on the fly.

Avantages: Customer Support and easy to set up a campaign and the coupon delivery on APPLE/GOOGLE Wallets is a nice feature!

Inconvénients: You can't save a draft while creating a coupon to go back and change a campaign.

good program with great support

Publié le 13/04/2017
Raymond C.
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Support client

Commentaires: Easy to use plug and play text messaging and mass emailing at an affordable price. So far they have been able to supply everything I was looking for and are open to new additions if I might need them.

envoyé par Mobiniti le 14/04/2017

Glad to hear we are able to support all of your needs, Raymond. Thank you!

Mobiniti is AWESOME

Publié le 23/11/2018
Vickie E.
Marketing Assistant
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have slowly been growing our Text Club with Mobinity. For the last 6 months, we've averaged 5 new numbers a month. Our open/click rates are always above 28%. We look forward to sending more texts per month in the future.

Avantages: This has been the easiest SMS to use! The Customer Support (by phone or Chat) has been superb! They are always willing to help, walking me thru anything that we need. We've been using Mobinity for over 2 years now and looking forward to many more years!

Inconvénients: There isn't really any cons, except that I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to do this on my own!

Communication made easy

Publié le 01/08/2019
Jane C.
Marketing Manager
Automobile, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Mobiniti to send out text blasts a couple times a month to notify our customers and it has been received well to our client base.

Avantages: Texting our customer base with events and specials has been a great way to quickly and easily reach thousands of people.

Inconvénients: The character count is limited so making each text optimized for your message is important.

Mobiniti Texting Review

Publié le 30/03/2017
Shelly K.
Marketing Director
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great customer service and value. My rep is professional and friendly. The service is easy to use. The valuie is great.

Avantages: Easy to use
Value
Great customer service

Inconvénients: Start up is a bit difficult but they walk you through it and do a great job.

envoyé par Mobiniti le 30/03/2017

Thank you for the kind words, Shelly. We appreciate your business!

I have been using Mobiniti for a few months and love it.

Sam D.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Instant connection with our customers regarding sales and promotions. A must have for any online retailer.

Avantages: There cost per msg and the speed in which it is delivered is the best that I've experienced. The service of our rep is great, and blows the other text services we've used out of the water.

Inconvénients: I wish that there were more analytics regarding those receiving the texts. I have a feeling that their hands are tied with this however.

Great Service

Publié le 21/12/2018
Vazrik S.
Marketing

Avantages: Flexiability, Easy to use platform. Recommmend to everyone

Inconvénients: None so far, everything seems great so far

Highly recommended mobile texting platform

Publié le 31/03/2017
Yvonne H.
Support client

Commentaires: I switched to Mobiniti from Lime Cellular and couldn't be happier. Lime Cellular was costing me nearly $300 per month and I wasn't using it enough to justify the expenditure. Mobiniti is easy to use, intuitive to understand, has all the features I need to set up client accounts and broadcast text messages .. and is saving me a great deal of money. Thank you, Mobiniti!

envoyé par Mobiniti le 03/04/2017

Thank you, Yvonne!

Love Mobiniti! Best Pricing! Amazing Customer Support!

Publié le 21/08/2017
Claude E.
Support client

Avantages: Pricing is the best we have came across! Jim Sulima hooked it up and his customer service has been A+! Highly recommend any one looking to get into SMS advertising to sign up with Mobiniti!

Inconvénients: Allow users too upload their data with Symbols. Currently we can not do it ourselves because our phone numbers have symbols in them. But luckily their customer support team will do it for us themselves if we email a CVS file.

Mobiniti is great. I'm glad we didn't abandon text marketing before trying it!

Shelby C.
Social Media and Advertising Coordinator
Recrutement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease and speed of use.

Avantages: I love the customer support - so responsive. I love the unlimited groups and unlimited # of messages you can send in one blast. I also love that Mobiniti's developers format my phone list for me, rather than me doing it.

Inconvénients: My least favorite part is that there's no way to organize groups into folders. When you have a ton of groups, it would be helpful for search purposes.

Mobile Marketing Made Simple

Publié le 12/10/2018
Kristi C.
Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am very pleased with Mobiniti. The support, functionality, and cost exceeded my expectations.

Avantages: Mobiniti provides functionality that we had not been able to gather before from other mobile marketing software. The features, contests, response inbox, etc. allowed us to increase our mobile marketing capabilities, as well as use for an employee contact system at the same time.

Inconvénients: At first, the interface itself was difficult to use, simply because there were so many function options. I found it difficult to find the function I was looking for. However, Mobiniti has a great support team that usually solved this problem quickly, training me to find what I was looking for.

Excellent product with amazing features and customer service

Shane B.
Support client

Avantages: The feature set is the best that I have seen. I moved away from an inferior product for the same amount of money to use Mobinit.

Inconvénients: The feature set is so extensive that if you don't use a feature often, you will forget how to use it! This isn't a dislike but rather a minor annoyance.

Seamless product to use!

Publié le 22/08/2017
Jade S.
Marketing Director
Divertissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very intuitive and flexible platform. We are able to run a variety of campaigns and tailor them to exactly what we want. Easy to use and good pricing options.

Inconvénients: Automatic reply is a mandatory feature that you aren't able to disable - which ends up using credits.

Easy to use!

Publié le 25/08/2017
Theresa B.
Digital and Marketing Specialist
Support client

Avantages: What I like most about Mobiniti is the simplicity of it. As well as the straight forward analytics and results of your efforts.

Inconvénients: What I do not like about the software is that Images are shown as links in the text messages, it would be nice if the images just showed.

Great Experience. Service is quick a Friendly

Publié le 20/08/2017
Mary E.
Restaurants, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy Communication with customers. So many prefer a text over an email.

Avantages: I love seeing how the customers are interacting with my posting. It is fun to watch the numbers grow as the customers click on the link provided in the text.

Publié le 02/05/2017
Burt K.
Support client

Avantages: We found Mobinity especially great in terms of SMS marketing results, ease of use and service - Customer support representative was superb in answering all questions plus giving good tips

Great text platform that has all the features you need

Publié le 09/10/2018
Daniel C.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like how you can add coupons and directly message customers through the platform.

Inconvénients: The UI is not the best especially on a mobile device but it is good enough.

Overall very good experience.

Publié le 06/09/2017
Barley O.
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Value add features.

Avantages: It is capable of a lot of different and unexpected value added features. Very happy with support and quick response time.

Excellent Service

Publié le 09/10/2018
Melissa P.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Excellent.

Avantages: Software if very easy to use, which is number one priority for me.

Inconvénients: a lot of options, I still don't know about.

Mobiniti Review

Publié le 21/11/2019
Lucas K.
Director of Digital Marketing
Sports, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We really enjoy the contest features for our in-game events.

Inconvénients: Wish it was easier to see when contest is active.