Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Raygun

Surveillance des applications de nouvelle génération pour l'entreprise

En savoir plus sur Raygun

Senior Software Developer in Allemagne
Développement de programmes, 2-10 employés

Easy to use.

5 il y a 11 mois

Comments: Collection of Performance-Data and Crashlogs.

Pros:

With only two Lines of Code I get all the Crash-Information for my Xamarin Apps. It Detects Common Errors and if Performance Tracking is on, Detects Bottlenecks that affect your User's Experience. I would compare it to Jira, on how the Errors appear and get Tracked.

Cons:

That it shows me, that my code is still not perfect...

Arpit S.
Software Development Engineer in Test in Singapour
10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A Okish Tool to monitor your application

3 il y a 4 ans

Comments: It is appropriate for a small size company having less applications.

Pros:

The tool is easy to install and have support for a lot of language. The app is smooth, fast and responsive. The mail notification about something going wrong or occurrences of errors is very cool.

Cons:

There are a lot of better tools in the market when compared to Raygun which provide better features and support - Stackify, SEQ, Crashalytics.

Charles R.
Software Engineer in É.-U.
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Know your problems before your users

5 il y a 11 mois

Pros:

Raygun helps us watch and track errors and find issues before our users do. When users do report issues often we can gather all the details we need directly from Raygun without having to go into details with the user.

Cons:

Sometimes the event grouping does not work exactly as expected but that could be user error.

Muhammad M.
API Developer in Australie

Raygun

4 il y a 11 mois

Pros:

Very easy to integrate with any system. Hardly miss any error as long as we pass the request to raygun. And no rate limiting is great. Although I wouldn't wanna keep hitting raygun all the time :D

Cons:

It could become difficult go through each each and every instance of an issue, would be great to have a more concise reporting around a single issue a better snapshot/image/overview of an issue.

Shoeb H.
Development Team LEad in Australie

Very helpful software

5 il y a 10 mois

Comments: Overall i find it very helpful in tracking and debugging the errors, have played an important role in improving the quality of product.

Pros:

I like how the errors are classified per app. And the level of detail provided for the error, like the users affected, history of the error etc.

Cons:

Not able to send notifications to people when a particular error reoccurs.

Erik H.
System Developer in Suède
Sports, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Full insight in your application

5 il y a 11 mois

Pros:

The easy way to get it started in most programming languages and frameworks

Cons:

Sometimes slow GUI at high activity hours

Mehrad G.
Software engineer in Australie

Mehrad's review

5 il y a 10 mois

Comments: It's a helpful software in my opinion

Pros:

It's really helpful to detect the bugs real-time

Cons:

I think the integration is a bit tricky.

Software developer in Nouvelle-Zélande
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Good product

5 il y a 11 mois

Pros:

Raygun is really easy to track all the errors.

Cons:

have to set up multi app for diffrent envs

Christopher N.
Software Developer in Nouvelle-Zélande
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Great tool for application health checks

4 il y a 10 mois

Pros:

Its super helpful having a tool that allows me to offload the conscious effort of checking graphs, log aggregators, and similar health check mechanisms. Having a tool that alerts me when software is reporting abnormal behaviour allows me to better focus on my daily tasks. Aggregating reported errors, and providing historical data also helps with new team members being able to better understand the context around errors that may be new to them, and is great for identifying regression bugs.

Cons:

There is very little that I can fault with Raygun, and in the times where I have needed additional assistance, the support staff have been prompt, friendly, and effective.

Raman Y.
Software Engineer in Biélorussie
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Worth buying

4 il y a 11 mois

Pros:

All exceptions in one place, can the affected services\machine names which is really good

Cons:

* Searching by multiple words doesn't work * Exceptions grouping stops working when any part of a stacktrace changes.

Shoab K.
CTO in É.-U.
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 1 à 5 mois

Extremely helpful platform in catching bugs otherwise gone unnoticed

5 il y a 10 mois

Comments: We were looking for an error log management software and this has given us exactly what we need.

Pros:

The ability to track almost any level of issues in our codebase that would otherwise need manual log reviews after deployment is super helpful. We can easily find edgecase scenarios in our production environment that we missed in our QA process allowing us to fix problems that would otherwise go unnoticed.

Cons:

None that I can think of at the current moment...

Huy N.
Software Developer in Australie
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

A helpful tool for debugging.

4 il y a 10 mois

Pros:

Raygun provide detail about the issue happen with end user include their environment, product version, exception detail and other value information that we can use while investigate issues report by customers.

Cons:

The filer need to improve. It is quite simple and hard to use for complex query.

Nikolai C.
Software Developer in É.-U.
Défense et aérospatiale, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Does what it's supposed to do

4 il y a 10 mois

Pros:

Easy to see stuff I might have missed, woo hoo.

Cons:

Sometimes it spams more than I want it to.

Software Developer II in Canada
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

Great product that offers relevant insight into application crashes and errors.

5 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

Easy to use, full of features, very well documented, support multiple platforms and languages, it's extremely helpful when trying to understand the issues that clients face and be proactive in fixing them before they get reported.

Cons:

Software can be a bit costly for small business. Pricing model changed, became more expensive over time. Could potentially slow down the application requests but nothing noticeable.

Amir N.
Software Developer in Australie

Raygun is good

5 il y a 11 mois

Comments: I like raygun, it does exactly what I would like it to do.

Pros:

One of the use cases of Raygun for our team is to find the errors of our software that cannot be reported by our end users. And it helps us a lot in terms of finding issues and solving them.

Cons:

Raygun could have more use cases, maybe some more features in the future to observe users behaviour?

Gaurav S.
test analyst in Australie

reygun

5 il y a 11 mois

Comments: Raygun is the fantastic tool . we use it to test system fatal errors. We can log defects directly through jira integration.

Pros:

user friendly and quick to report fatal errors - Issue logs - history and details - integration

Cons:

- my error tab is not working for me , every time i have to check in Active error tab

Senior Developer in R.-U.

My experience of Raygun

4 il y a 11 mois

Pros:

We use Raygun in our company to provide client side error logging. We have integrated it with Slack, so that it automatically posts an error channel when an error occurs. I have used it for the last few months.I find the UI intuitive, it provides detailed error information, and I can easily see where the error has occurred.

Cons:

Something that can be harder to figure out in some cases, is what exactly the user did for the bug to occur.