15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Wodify

Une plateforme de gestion de salles de sport tout-en-un offrant des fonctionnalités pour créer une communauté, augmenter le taux de fidélisation des clients et développer votre activité.

En savoir plus sur Wodify

Wodify is WORTH THE MONEY. Its the all-in-on gym software.

Slow, the software would lag considerable on my iPhone. Some of the social interaction features are lacking.

Wodify - Notes

4,0

Wodify a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 82 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wodify ?

Bryan
Bryan
CEO (É.-U.)

Wodify is as Close to Perfect as Possible

5,0 l’année dernière

Wodify is easy to use for me, my coaches, and my clients. Recent updates to the Wodify app have transformed the ease at which my clients do business with me on a daily basis.

My least favorite aspect of Wodify is the payment processing fees.

l’année dernière

Thanks for the feedback, Bryan! So glad that Wodify is helping you run your business and keeping your clients & coaches happy! We hear you on the processing fees and were excited to share the update made a few weeks ago that allows you to pass those along to your clients if that is something you'd be interested in trying. Otherwise, we will keep working to improve the payments experience and work to reduce costs for all our customers! Thanks again!

Quentin
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Our experience with Wodify

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Swapping over from MindBody is one of the best decisions we have made as a studio. The team at Wodify are professionals who are constantly developing new features and diligently taking care of their current clients. It feels like we've bought into a team with the tools to help us succeed, rather than just a product to do a job.

Their experienced team made swapping from MindBody easier than expected. We received a dedicated account manager who has an astonishingly quick response time and ensures that our issues get resolved promptly. Constant updates and new features with transparency on what is being developed. Custom reporting is incredibly helpful and allows us to take a microscope to any part of our business in a quick and repeatable manner. It's usefulness cannot be overstated. Family account management is easy for clients and admins.

Billing for seminars or multi-day events is tricky. We ended up creating our own billing solution with Stripe. First-time client setups require more setup than expected. There is no way to automatically assign progressions (belts), adding new family members to an existing account requires manual input.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Quentin, thank you for sharing your thoughts and for choosing Wodify! We're glad to hear about the positive impact our platform has had on your business. We take all feedback seriously and will ensure your comments are shared with our internal product teams. We're continually working to enhance our platform, so stay tuned for future updates and improvements!

Julie
Owner-operator-coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Have it all in one spot!

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Tracking years of lifts & benchmarks is amazing to have right in your pocket. As an owner operator being able to have people sign into class allows us to prepare for four members or 24 members depending on the day and time of class. Having punchcard members is super helpful to use the system digitally and get rid of paper cards.

I can never do as much on my phone as I can on the desktop it tends to just keep loading.

patrick
ceo (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Horrable to work with

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Wodify deleted our busness TWICE within 2 months and it is not possible to directly get in contact with them. Its a nightmare recieving hundreds of emails with no support. The system has more bugs, glitches, and down time than every other website and app we use combined and they are still arrogant about there own problems being "user error". this app is many years old, and the reviews were so bad it appears they took it down and uploaded a new app, i beleave it was 2 stars with thousands of reviews before they re started and that would be a honest perspective. check out BBB, they have a 1 star review that is much more accurate.

Ashley
Gym Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

We used to use Zen Planner, and LOVE Wodify!!

Commentaires : 10/10
I am very happy to pay a mid-tier price for the 5 star support we receive regularly. We always feel like we're receiving white glove service.

It is flexible and dynamic. We had specific needs and Wodify was by far the best product we evaluated. They really do well in every area.

Wodify had some 2 periods of down time last year (only a couple hours in length), but they have worked really hard the past 6 months to fix the issues. We haven't seen a hiccup since!

il y a 2 ans

Thanks so much for the feedback, Ashley!

Luke
Owner, Operator (Canada)

Best Option for Fitness Classes

Commentaires : Overall I'm pretty happy with it. There are some things I would like to see improved but mostly it works well for me.

Wodify is pretty easy to use. The client apps function well.

There are some glitches. Auto-cancelling classes doesn't always work.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback Luke! Hope everything is going well at The Village Gym Vaughan - we look forward to continuing to work with you guys!

Adam
Board member (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Greay MMA gym mgmt tool

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Am immensely pleased with Wodify and am very thankful for the ease of use and practicality of the tool.

Ease of use, fantastic on-boarding reps, great tool support, client/provider transparency.

Unique group event/seminar management comes up somewhat short.

Peter
PE Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

CrossFit / teaching

Commentaires : I used WODify for 4 years as a CF coach and am now a PE teacher and going to start implementing WODify into my students daily recordings. At CF I used several administrative functions and found the amount of tools and their ease of use to be extraordinary.

I most like the WOD calendar and flexibility around making and scoring them any way that I want.

Nothing is really bad about it, there were so issues early on with some members' addresses or CC #s but WODify has always been quick to listen to its subscribers and fix 'bugs'.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review, Peter!

Steven
ITIII specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Wodify is a complete solution

Commentaires : Coaching for 9.months organized 4 competitions.

I like the competition module integrates so well with wodify.

The drop ins seems tedious when you are coaching.

Damien
Damien
OWNER (É.-U.)

As Advertised

Commentaires : Wodify is a great product and I don't see our gym moving away from it ever.

The fact that the software is ever-evolving and improving. I love that the Wodify company is not resting on a good product. But trying to make it better.

I wish that help articles were easier to understand and user-friendly. I tend to find myself not fully understanding what the help is trying to say.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Damien, Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate you taking the time. You mentioned that the help articles were a bit difficult to understand. Were there any help articles in particular? If you have any additional feedback for us, please send an email at support@wodify.com! Thanks, The Wodify Team

Jonathan
CEO (Canada)

Fantastic software taking my gym to the next level. 5 Stars

Commentaires : Time savings, payment management, record keeping, analytics

I have a lot of likes about this software. I love the professionalism of the company, the customer service is top notch. I always hear back from the company when there are issues, and they respond quickly through email or we can schedule a call. The software itself manages everything from workouts, programming, invoicing, merch and swag sales, memberships, waivers, etc. It has cut down my paperwork to zero and allowed me to focus on more important things. 1,000 High fives to Wodify. I'm thrilled to be here.

I have two minor complaints. The first is the integration between the merchant is a bit cumbersome, if the payment merchant refuses a payment or if I wish to reverse a payment, it takes some time for Wodify to clear the invoice and allow it to be reversed or voided. The second is it would be nice to get live customer service instead of calling in. But not at a trade off, when I do reach someone or they call me, they are always super knowledgeable and keen on solving the problem. So if the solution is a call center that has lost touch with the culture of the current team, then I prefer to wait.

Kelli

Terrible

Commentaires : Mostly upsetting. Also frustrating and inconvenient.

I THOUGHT I liked the billing software. But they don’t get that right either.

The mobile Functionality is really bad. There is no one that can help you easily right away. They can sell to you right away and email you maybe within 24 hours and you can schedule a call weeks out.

Chad
Sports, 2–10 employés

Wodify is a great software for your gym

Commentaires : Awesome. Excellent staff, responsive and the software works well for our management team

I like it because it is built originally for a crossfit gym, features such as the white board and tracking your workouts are important for our members

The search tools on the back end are slow to load sometimes erroring out.

Eric

Decatur Strength x Conditioning

Commentaires : My overall experience has been really good with Wodify. Excellent support service experiences whenever I’ve had an issue.

The easy to use features and the consistency in the quality of the software.

I miss the “nutritional journal” feature. We used it a lot to hold athletes accountable with nutrition.

Steve
Owner/ headcoach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

The best, combines systems for the owner and the end user.

Commentaires : Integration combines many systems and I can use my smartphone to run them all. It handles everything for you.

They are always evolving. Updates, new features, always something. They listen to their clients and make improvements.

The only thing I don't like is how the many on the left side does not have s scroll bar. Make it hard to navigate.

Tom
Owner and Coach (Canada)
Source : GetApp

Very disappointed

A typical CRM. Not offering anything beyond the competition. Ease of use for our clients. Like any other CRM, once it's setup it is on cruise control.

Overpriced. Won't listen to suggestions. Lead funnel is very limited. Customer service is days to respond.

Ren
Head Coach (É.-U.)

Mountain Range Fitness

Commentaires : Wodify helps us to organize our business and keeps our members happy!

I love using the app to sign into class, Check members into classes, and see the workouts for the days ahead!

Sometimes win the software is updated the app will have a little bit of lag time. Whenever we have reached out to modify they have been able to correct this for us pretty quickly!

Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Been using this for 3 years and it's amazing!!

Our box using Wodify daily and it's great to be able to see the WOD everyday and to compare your scores with other people in your box.

Not much bad thing to say about Wodify, it can be glitchy something.

Lukasz
Owner (Pologne)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great gym management platform, developed and reliable

5,0 l’année dernière

Simplicity and ease of setup. Plenty of functionalities

Pricing and too many add-ons, paid for obviously.

President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Used it in my Lifetime class

Commentaires : Wodify is a solid solution. It allowed me to prepare for my workouts and track my progress.

Lifetime fitness had us use wodify to track our workouts in one of their classes. I like how easy it is to use, the ability to message my trainer and get up to the minute info on my workouts

I have no complaints about the software. I have used other fitness tackers but wodify was simple and easy and kept me on track.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for the review Chris! Glad to hear Wodify is helping you track your fitness!

Wodify for CrossFit Gym

Perfect for WODs, appts, and retail sales

When it comes to generating ANY report, it lacks a lot of common sense and features.

George
Head Instructor (É.-U.)

Great software for your Martial Arts business

Commentaires : Overall our experience has been extremely amazing with Wodify

Wodify helps us to easily keep track of all aspects of our business, including finances, attendance, and communication with our members

This software does everything we ask it to do, and they are constantly improving and adding features

Jennifer
Marketer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Wodify Gym Management

Commentaires : Overall, Wodify has provided a good value and accomplishes what's needed as a management tool.

Wodify is widely and consistently used. Great way to stay organized and track workouts/progress in one place.

The user experience could be improved upon from a functionality/design standpoint but no major complaints.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the feedback Jennifer!

Fantastic crossfit software

The user interface and user experience is fantastic. The application is super clean (admin side). The mobile application is also great.

The athlete side could be improved, is old but works great. A improved mobile application to the athlete is also a point that could be improved.

Courtney
Head coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Not enough for how much you pay

I liked the layout and app were nice and eye catching

Everything we needed was an additional add on. We would end up paying an astronomical amount for little things that would have been helpful to our business.