Perfect software

Chef de Produit
51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have reach my goals in terms of turnover thanks to the email marketing campaigns i have sent with Mailify. The deliverability is really better than Mailchimp's one.

Avantages: I love the interface easy to get what we need quickly.
Possibility to try it (and to send email and SMS campaigns) for free during 30 days.
Both web application + desktop version for PC & Mac available.

Inconvénients: I would have like more automation scenarios based on my contacts behaviour. But staff members says they will improve it soon.

Mailify, a fully functional and professional software

Publié le 18/03/2019
Digital Entrepreneur
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software has a lot of very useful features. You can quickly import your contact lists, create campaigns based on templates, see a lot of detailed statistics (opening rate and click rate are the most useful in my opinion) and, my favorite, automated campaigns. Then, I also found the software intuitive. It didn't take me a lot of time to start using it with ease. The menus are clear and everything is accessible within a click.

Inconvénients: The only con that there might be is that there is not a free offer for an unlimited time. However, paying for the software ends up being a profitable investment as it helps generating more leads and more conversions.

It was only a trial ! I'll give you my first impression :)

Publié le 03/06/2017
Ludovic L.
Product Manager
Support client

Avantages: The step by step Email Campaign Builder seemed quite easy to use.
The big tab bar on the home screen helped me to quickly get what I can do with the software.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it was hard to get the navigation:
- When you create an e-mail campaign, it's hard to go back to a previous step (ex: method for importing contact or email template on the email builder)
- To go forward I had to click on the next step, I was looking for a next button
- The big "Tab bar" on top doesn't stay there when you enter the stats, which is a bit disturbing at first.
I finally always found my way, but those things weren't very intuitive

Mailchimp should be scared of this new solution!

Publié le 05/02/2018
Colin B.
CMO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Gain of time, gain of money! :)

Avantages: Easy to use
Support easy to reach
Lots of features
A real email marketing tool usable on both desktop and webapp

Inconvénients: Kind of confusing at first since I come from a 5 years intensive use of MailChimp but at the end, I find it more user friendly.

Easy and powerful

Publié le 20/06/2017
Yannick C.
Business Development Manager
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can focus on what's important in my business and take less time to create and send emails, since it's easy to do it quick (and nicely).

Avantages: I appreciate its easy interface. I have no coding skills and I can create nice templates even if i'm quite bad at design.

Inconvénients: