• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur OfficeSafe

The solution includes: PCI, HIPAA and OSHA Compliance + Cyber- Security and Incident Response Services.

En savoir plus sur OfficeSafe

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OfficeSafe ?

Richard V.
Tech/owner (É.-U.)

Officesafe makes Hipaa compliance easy

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am able to keep all employees up to date with compliance as well as training new employees that have no idea what Hipaa compliance even is. I really liked the binder provided by Officesafe that we can refer to and make sure everyone is current.

I liked the ease of signing up employees and having them complete training.

At first I had to kind of poke around the website blindly because during training we blasted through it pretty quickly. I had to learn my own way around the website.

Marivel C.
Clinic Office Manager (É.-U.)

Review of OfficeSafe

4 il y a 2 ans

I no longer have to worry about finding training for certifications offered and included with OfficeSafe such as Blood borne Pathogens, Hazmat, and HIPAA. The ease of assigning training is quick and worry free.

The encrypted email function only lacks the ability to see what was sent in an email for review or reference.

Daniel F.
Orthodontist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

It’s good and useful, but could be better

4 il y a 2 ans

That I’m able to keep track of BAAs and training certificates in the portal.

It’s difficult to know where things are and there seems to be a lot of information duplicated, so it makes me think I need to do more to have all of my bases covered, but after digging around for awhile, I realize I don’t.

Paula R.
Operations Leader (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Assistance needed

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : There are many benefits with OfficeSafe as long as it is used. This was our biggest problem. We have had the product for 2 years, but the person in charge was not using it or putting in the information required, so it was a loss of money for our practice.

I had a meeting the other day to familiarize myself with the program as now I am in charge of it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the Customer Experience Specialist, helped me tremendously. I have even emailed her a few times since that call for help and she always comes through for me. I am very pleased with the help and guidance I have been receiving with this product.

I would like more guidance for writing my emergency plan--since this is new for me.

Pam G.
Ofc Mgr (É.-U.)

EXPERIENCE GREAT RELIEF...

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Making a very complicated headache of Compliance with PCI and HIPAA overwhelming regulations EASY !

EXPERIENCE GREAT RELIEF...when you discover the professional and comprehensive support and compliance that PCIHIPAA provides. We have been with PCIHIPAA and breathing easy for over 4 years. They provide exceptional tools to bring your office into Compliance. The manual and forms are very user-friendly and their ready and patient support make Compliance for PCI and HIPAA as easy as possible!

It truly is ALL good, we have found nothing falling short and NO problems !

Salman H.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Amazing Website for HIPAA

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I am able to send confidential patient documents using the email software.

The product allows for us to send emails to patient without compromising any health data/info. It also helps when educating our office staff about HIPAA and how they can best protect patient information.

The software could be presented a little bit better when it comes to HIPAA information.

Craig R.
Periodontist/Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Happy Client

Commentaires : Outstanding

Concise easy to use product to get us HIPAA compliant. Great support and training team.

I cannot think of any Cons at the moment.

Malorie S.
Dental Insurance Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great Application!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The software has made it possible for us to become compliant and stay that way. The customer support is easy to access and are quick to get your the answers you need.

This is an easy software to use and gives you step by step which makes it easier to know what you need and what is missing in order to be compliant.

I'm not sure I know of any cons about this software, so far it has been a great resource to our office.

April L.
CMO (É.-U.)

Onboarding experience

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Our office has just started using Office Safe. Our onboarding experience was extremely professional and simple. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] walked us through the HIPPA features. She was unexpectedly assigned to onboard our clinic and had to navigate a few new processes at her end, but executed flawlessly. OfficeSafe is fortunate to have a team member like [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on board!

The program is comprehensive and easy to navigate.

Haven't used this long enough to know where improvements are needed.

Mike H.
physician owner (É.-U.)

HIPPA compliance

5 il y a 2 ans

Complete solution, easy to use. Total package,

No complaints, easy to use and clear directions.

Casey K.
Practice Manager (É.-U.)

Worth it’s weight...

5 il y a 2 ans

The ease of use is amazing. It Is very user friendly!

The price is way too much but when there was a minor breech, it was worth it.

Tim H.
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Training

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience has been Good. I appreciated [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the training of the product. She was awesome.

The Integration of the program. It seems to have been designed well.

Sometimes it is hard to figure out the logic behind the program.