15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PeopleBookHR

En savoir plus sur PeopleBookHR

Solution cloud de RH et de paie qui aide les entreprises à gérer les absences, les évaluations de performance et les équipements.

En savoir plus sur PeopleBookHR

Helps maximize efficiency and automate tasks to allow you to focus on other areas. All major HR solutions organized to one place to help simplify the process.

Though we are not sure, because here our internet is bit slow.

PeopleBookHR - Notes

4,9

PeopleBookHR a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 84 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PeopleBookHR ?

Mahmudur
Mahmudur
Assistant Registrar (Bangladesh)
Enseignement supérieur

So Excellent HR Management. Supper.100% Recommended

Commentaires : It's makes me so happy and our company really so happy. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

I think, As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

At least I want to say that , The menu options , they were a little hard to find. it's highly secured.

Abdullah
Sales Marketing Officer (Bangladesh)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

This Is Great PeopleBookHR. Excellent Software.

Commentaires : This software is really good. it's makes so happy and our company also happy by the software. This software saves our times and money. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Firstly I want to say beautiful. This is so usable HR management software. we can use it anytime. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

At least, this software so fine. but i think this software need some improve, if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Mode et vêtements, 201–500 employés

Good for a lot

Easy to use, but no one really has background so there is always a learning curve, making it less productive than it needs to be.

Just get paycom instead. Way easier to use and better value.

Jahidul
Jahidul
Manager HRM (Bangladesh)
Produits alimentaires

It's Awesome HRBook Software

Commentaires : Its make my company maintaining job very easy and saves money and time specially payroll system. Our company so happy.

This is so good system management software. Super performance and so fast HR Management software. You need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

I think this is a great solution for a office. you can manage your office easily by the software. You don't need to write and print everything.

Anuruddha
Anuruddha
Marketing Officer (Bangladesh)
Produits pharmaceutiques

Amazing features and easy PeopleBookHR

Commentaires : Easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. It's saves my times and i am so happy by the product.

This is good HR management. User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

I think everything is well, but needs some improve, cause this software is slow, if they improve it, then it will be more easy for us.

Muhammad Sadequl
Muhammad Sadequl
PeopleBookHR Review (Bangladesh)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

PeopleBookHR Is Worth Recommendations

Commentaires : I do use PeopleBookHR for managing all employees data. I do manage employees payroll checks as well. It is a complete employee database for me in my company. It increases my effectiveness in the company. Added a great value of time and safety for me and my company as well.

PeopleBookHR is an excellent service software for HR managements. Its amazing and helpful features will led you more tension free relaxation. It can manage almost each and every HR related task so efficiently. All the features are well arranged, well decorated and functionality is awesome as well.

I am satisfied with all of its features. But there is room for its improvement as well. Like other HR management software it is lack of employees lifecycle analyzes.

Farhat
Farhat
Director (Bangladesh)

Good HRBook Management Software

Commentaires : It's manage my everything so sort time. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee.

Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it.

I think this best software. Your company will need to select PeopleBookHR System and customize it to meet your needs.

Devasheesh
Devasheesh
Regional Sales Manager (Bangladesh)

This is so fast HR management product

Commentaires : Its a great product and its solved our all problems. So me and our company very happy by the HR Book. Thanks HR.

Learning the system was very easy with the support from our trainer. this is so cool and softly usable software.

Specially the internal messaging, you do not need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Rezaul Karim
Rezaul Karim
Manager,Strategic Brand Management (Bangladesh)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

That's Excellent Product

Commentaires : I got many help by the software. Thanks a lot to the developer company for coming up with such an amazingly simple and useful product.

this software is so helpful and fast. It will be a great helper for your office. Cause you can use it very easily.

I think it's very well for a company or industry. If you use this software, Then you can get many many help your work.

Afzal
Afzal
Territory Manager (Bangladesh)
Produits pharmaceutiques

Very Good HR Solution, Super Performance

Commentaires : HR Book saves my valuable time, And gives me so fast solution. our company use it last 5 months .

It's very very easily usable software. we can use it anytime and anywhere and anyway, because it very useful.

At least i want to say that it's really great. And it is great product for a company. Cause a company can got many many help by the HR Book.

Taylor
CEO (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

PeopleBookHR is an excellent fit for our HRM

Commentaires : We were using Other company's HR software.We imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of PeopleBooHR Muti Lyered filtering system.

We love using PeopleBookHR because it is clean and simple. Easy to use and highly efficient.

HR Manager (Belgique)
Conseil en gestion, 201–500 employés

Great Software for my Company

Commentaires : PeopleBookHR is one of the Great HR software and we are using this over 6 months and service ,quality and support is really good. And it is easy to use.

Rose
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Machines

Very happy with service

Commentaires : I contacted a number of online HR services before choosing PeopleBookHR.But Their service and support is really Great

Ali
HR Manager (R.-U.)
Entreposage, 11–50 employés

Supper HR Software

Commentaires : PeopleBookHR is really one of the best human resource management.We are really happy to use this software .

Teo
Sales Manager (Pays-Bas)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

This app is beating all HR software available at this moment

Commentaires : Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive.
I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software. PeopleBook HR is a lot quicker and more accurate. Easy to integrate with existing software platforms with the great support of the staff of Dream71

Nice layout, easy to understand

Not yet ready for the Dutch market, but this can be solved with some plug ins and easy to solve

Réponse de l'équipe de PeopleBookHR

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Mr. Teo for your appreciation :)

Shuvo
HR Manager (Bangladesh)
Mode et vêtements, 51–200 employés

We used to have an complex Hr management software but after using this life has become much easier.

Commentaires : We have been using this solution for a while now. Initially we tested it for 2 weeks completely free of charges. Once we knew this is the solution we want we went for the subscription.

Very easy to use and they customized it as per our usage.

Nothing much at this point but we'll see what the new versions has to offer.

Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés

The product is easy to use,and the speed of execution on the support side is commendable

Ease of use of the product,the categories and the GUI are well placed and the shop list and return option on the app are good

Had some issues with checkout that could not be resolved on the app but only from the back end\office

Mohammad
CEO (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

This system is very usual & healthy to use for a company to track its resources

Commentaires : Its user friendly ... easy to use... great to get this software ...Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive. I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software.

User friendly

Creative Director (Bangladesh)
Production audiovisuelle, 51–200 employés

Excellent and innovative product

Commentaires : Really happy with the software so far. Employees are loving the creative user interface anf for us management people making reports is just a piece of cake. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Kaishar
Sr.Marketing (Belgique)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Best Human Resource Management Soluation

Commentaires : PeopleBookHR is one of the best human resource management solution that we are using last 7 months and i am really happy to use this software.

Sharif
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51–200 employés

We are happy with PeopleBookHR solution

Commentaires : After an impressive demo and much evaluation we decided to use PeopleBookHR. We are very pleased that we did.

Riaz

Awesome HR management software

Commentaires : We are using this software in our office.It solved many problems at a glance like-employee attendance monitoring,payroll,office announcement others.

attendance management and payroll

not sure

Ali
Head of Marketing. (Bangladesh)

Best HR Software

Commentaires : I have been using this software over 7 Months. Quality and performance is really good. I recommended to all .

I like to use this software

Yeas!

Ibnat

Good Software

Commentaires : Excellent HR management solution. perfectly ready for managing HR of an organization. I used it and really pleased with the features.

Safa
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

One of the best experiences ever !

Commentaires : We used it and wei think if you can get the best out of it there will be nothing like this one to be found ever !