15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Mixmax

Mixmax-imisez la productivité de votre équipe de vente avec de puissantes fonctionnalités pour l'amélioration, le suivi et l'automatisation de votre communication sortante.

En savoir plus sur Mixmax

Really easy integration with gmail. Option to add templates / sequences and in general manage your email strategy.

I hate that I can't hide the mixmax branding when sending out sequence emails and calendar appointments. I am a paying customer but not compensated for branding them.

Mixmax - Notes

Mixmax a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 234 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mixmax ?

Laura
Laura
Coach + Consultant (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

MixMax gives me my sanity and time back

Commentaires : I run my own coaching business. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without MixMax. I also love how they keep adding features. As my business grows, I know I can keep relying on MixMax to continue adding the functionality I needed, without being pushy or cheesy. I highly recommend to everyone I work with.

I love the calendaring features and reminders on emails. I completely eliminated any back and forth on scheduling meetings in my personal life and work for 90% of cases. I'm in a services business so I'm scheduling time weekly. I no longer have it on my mind to follow up with people with new times or dates. They can just schedule time at will in really easy to manage times on my calendar. Plus if I really did want to make sure they scheduled, I can just have MixMax remind me in a week to follow-up with them if they haven't responded yet. It frees my mind up SO MUCH.

I don't like that it has an advertisement on my website for the calendaring widget. I'm fine to endorse MixMax but it just doesn't fit my brand. It's also not the best UI for my clients. It's not super easy to navigate times on mobile past a certain point.

Sam
Co-Founder & CMO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great for Inside Sales Cadences

Overall, Mixmax is pretty awesome. The features we lean on most heavily are mail merge (especially using dynamic fields) and email cadencing. It's a pretty good amount of functionality for the price though.

There are some features that are left to be desired. It seems like they just need to spend more time understanding how people actually use their product.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Promising - but needs work

Commentaires : Most of my email marketing activities are run through Mixmax. It is really economical because it doesn't have a cap or limit on number of contacts you can upload unlike most of it's competitors. But be warned, there are a few annoying bugs with the tool that you might consider before choosing to lock down on Mixmax.

Been using Mixmax for almost a year now. It is very economical given the whole slew of features it has got. My most used feature is the Sequence and the ease of putting out templates for the same. It's smooth and runs like a breeze from uploaing your CSV file to running targeted campaigns.

Although, it solves my primary requirement of scheduling drip campaigns using the Sequence feature, but it fails to give accurate results. In more than one occasion, I have found detail analytics to be not very accurate. Have also come across other bugs which has compromised my client relations at times. But there support team is very active would help you resolve these issues - in case you find them. Also, not a big fan of their UI. Not much of a complaint but a suggestion to the product guys at Mixmax - come up with designs that inspire the user. As of today, it's quite dull.

Christos
CEO (Grèce)
Jeux vidéos, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Reliable for tracking and communicating better with prospects

Commentaires : Great!

Great tracking capabilitiesIt enriches your texts with giphs, emojis that provide a friendlier approach

Sequences (campaigns) once they start it's hard to adjust or add new steps in-betweenNo ability to find emails

Rajan
Startup Evangelist (Inde)

Easy and convenient setup

5,0 l’année dernière

Mixmax is easy to set up and implement. Our team uses it to use pre-built templates so we don't have to write identical copies for numerous clients. Also, the schedule a meeting feature is super helpful and we don't use any other tool for scheduling meetings.

Honestly, none. The tool is very straightforward with the offerings and user experience.

Fernando
Tech Advisor (Mexique)
Gestion des investissements, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great option for small to medium organizations.

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It's a great tool, but it is not hard to outgrow. As things ramp up, and campaigns become larger, another tool would be better to handle a larger volume of outbound emails.

It's really easy to set up and get it going since it integrates easily with Gmail.

It depends on having several users within Google Workspace, which makes the price ramp up fast.

Mike
Mike
Owner/ Founder/ Director of League Operations (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Take your E-mail to the MAX! (MixMax Review)

Commentaires : I was an early adopter of Mixmax, and was able to speak directly with the founder via screen share and give feedback about my user experience. It says a lot about an organization when the head honcho is taking time out of their day to personally get data from their customers to improve their product.

I have pretty basic needs when it comes to emailing, but I do it often. Mixmax helps me stay on top on my many communications, allowing me to see who has opened (viewed) the emails I've sent, and how many times, which better enables me to navigate where things stand in the communication process. I can't tell you how many times that feature alone has saved my behind. I also utilize the templates, as I often need to send out messages with identical content. Templates save me time and energy.

Even with the privacy assurances, there is something a bit unnerving to click buttons to "Allow" an outside app complete control over your email communications. If I was sending any information I deemed even remotely sensitive, I might think twice about using this, or any outside service.

Christa
Christa
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

I couldn't run my business without MixMax

The ability to create templates and "sequences" (automated series of templates) is crucial in this Chrome extension that takes gmail to a whole new level. Additionally, the ability to set follow-up reminders and next action steps automatically on an individual email make this a life saver. Email boxes aren't meant to be to-do lists... Mixmax allows me to review, reply, and set a next action all at once in an email and then file it away so it's not sitting in my inbox. There are fun aspects as well with 'enhancements' that allow me to insert gifs, polls, emojis, videos etc right into my emails.

This software is great for sending one-off meeting time/date options to someone via email. It doesn't have enough full calendar functionality to replace something like Acuity or Calendly as an outside meeting planner tool when you have many different types of standard meetings on a regular basis.

Réponse de l'équipe de Mixmax

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your review. Would be interested in learning more about your calendar requirements.

Federico
Federico
Sales Operations Director (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great company, with a great group of people behind

Commentaires : Amazing! Special mention to [sensitive content hidden]

Mixmax has a great platform and an incredible Customer Success/Support/Tech Support team. They are very open to hearing feedback and working on recommendations provided

The grass is always greener in the neighbor's garden. I believe that Mixmax lacks some features (such as automations to update accounts on the rules), but honestly, nothing big. Mixmax is a great and very complete platform.

Megan
Megan
Founder (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Every High Achiever Needs Mixmax

Commentaires : Any pro who starts the day with email deserves Mixmax!

I love Mixmax because it complements all of the things I'm already doing with email, marketing, sales and scheduling apps. Mixmax supercharges my GMail inbox as an extension of my most used apps, like Salesforce, and makes it easy to see how I'm performing. Recipients of my Mixmax-powered emails are A LOT more likely to interact with my content, polls and scheduler than on other similar providers. I'm a free agent expert and work with a LOT of companies. I only wish more of my colleagues used Mixmax so we could implement some of the workflows in more situations.

Honestly, the only thing I've encountered about Mixmax is that not enough people are using it yet. My projects usually have digital transformation as a key driver, but my SME partners aren't yet using it. It's hard to imagine email without Mixmax. Every digital pro with a customer- or client-facing email workflow should get it!

Molsy
Sales Coordinator (Jordanie)
Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés

A perfectly tracked tool for leads and email marketing campaigns.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The MixMax dashboard allows us to track emails sent to contacts on a daily basis and tally customers who are interested in our communications, which helps us find opportunities and close more deals.

Using MixMax, we can study customer interactions with our email marketing campaigns. MixMax provides powerful options for tracking messages that have been sent to contact lists and enables us to get reports and dashboards that show us how many people have shown interest in our advertising campaigns that have been sent to them. which we can know our ability to reach, and we can thus set accurate expectations of the results. It is also good that we can classify incoming mail from customers and send appropriate responses to it. I love how we can include messages for calendar links to request appointments from clients, as well as the automation to display the weekly or monthly calendar, including appointments after they've been rescheduled.

I am facing some minor problems with MixMax, especially in scheduling appointments, where a defect may occur in coordinating joint appointments with other parties, which may require additional effort from us to reschedule.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great tool for systemizing outbound sales process

Commentaires : It is great tool for systemazing outbound sales. It has all relevant integrations with CRM and the tool is data-driven. I hope there will be no more bugs in the system.

The most useful feature - sequences. It automates email sequences for potential clients, we have integration with Salesforce so we can do a lot of cool stuff. For example, we can create automation of tasks in our CRM that are triggered by not replied emails. Also, our email replies are automated using Mixmax templates that are synced with Gmaill, you can reply with a few clicks to frequently asked questions. Also, the tool is data driven, you can track everything - opens, reply rates from any sequence, template and so on. Mixmax just recently introduced a reporting feature which makes this software even more data-driven.

Customer support is only in USA, so it is not convenient when you are using this software in Europe. Also, I had some problems with open rate stats, the Mixmax counted opens when somebody opened a contact to which an email was sent on our CRM. Also, we had problems with removing a contact from the sequence. When a person replied he was not always removed from the sequence which created awkward situations. For example, person replied and Mixmax didn't identified it, so follow-up email was sent to him. We created rules (a feature in Mixmax) and we solved this issue.

Khadesha
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Helps Accelerate Revenue

5,0 l’année dernière

Mixmax has helped me and my Partners move faster daily, which in turn has accelerated revenue. We use email tracking and sequences the most. I love the stats under "Insights." It helps to switch gears and do AB testing when sending out marketing material/information.

We would love it if it integrated with more systems.

Ryan
VP, Digital Strategy (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Probably better if you only use one email address

Commentaires : I liked Mixmax and it did everything I needed it to, but I think it's a bit convoluted and I experienced bugs pretty frequently. If you can use something simpler, it's probably in your best interest. However, if you need a lot of features, give it a try.

MixMax integrated a lot of useful features. I used the booking on my website, scheduled emails using the recommended send-times, and tracked when emails had been opened. It was nice to have everything in one software.

I have no fewer than 3 email addresses that I use daily. A couple more that I use periodically. Mixmax was a mess when it came to trying to set up across every email address. I should have just stuck with one.

Kevin
Director (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

When technology actually works for you

Commentaires : As someone who works as an individual consultant, MixMax has given me bandwidth I didn't have before in calendaring, managing email, and other administrative tasks generally relegated to an assistant. I've tried many applications that promise to increase productivity, but few have like this one.

The product seamlessly integrates into Gmail, and makes tasks that would be back-and-forth such as calendaring and templates nearly instant. The functionality around email reminders has made inbox management effortless, and it makes me look like I have a better memory and follow-up capability than I really do. It expands my own capacity immensely.

The only complain I have about this software is one that I was able to address with the help of the customer support, notably that the email tracking can lead to emails hitting others spam filters. With the help of customer service FAQ, I was able to get past this with a few tweaks.

Karlan
Senior Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)

Least clunky Gmail plug-in I've used

Super easy to log emails to SFDC without slowing down my Gmail account. Additionally, tons of additional features that I wasn't expecting, like a meeting scheduling link, email templates, etc.

Nothing jarring comes to mind - if I had to nit-pick, MixMax has error'd out one or two times when I've tried to add new contacts to SFDC from Gmail, but nothing that a quick Gmail refresh can't fix.

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Very satisfied

Commentaires : People spend a lot of time doing emails - most business goes through emails. Mixmax has helped us be more efficient and build scalable processes.

The feature we enjoy the most is being able to predict the best time send an email. This improves the response rate. Scheduling call by sharing the calendar on the body of the email is tremendous help as well. Support has also been super quick and extremely informative. They know what they are doing.

Sometimes the chrome extension for gmail does not display clicks and other metrics and one has to login to the mixmax website for a detailed view. In addition, it is not always straightforward adding special packages (e.g., custom branding).

Spencer
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

I love this application!

Commentaires : Made me far more productive.

The reminder features on it for for emails are amazing. I mean people used to just not reply to my emails and I couldnt keep track of everything going on as I was constantly working on multiple projects. This totally solved it and I would not be able to be even 1/15 as productive without this software.

It sometimes has odd bugs in the email client, I am not sure why but for the most part it seems like that has been resolved. I havent seen any issues in awhile.

Kathryn
Network Manager (É.-U.)

Mixmax is the answer!

5,0 l’année dernière

Mixmax provides much-needed realtime visibility on communications analytics. It has benefited our team by giving us back up and confirmation that otherwise we would not have. The demo call went great and was filled with helpful tips and tricks. You'll feel like a pro in no time.

I would have used the Sequences feature, however, I found it to be a little cumbersome to configure.

Tracy
Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)

Great e-mail productivity tool!

Commentaires : Helped my team and I manage our inbox, how many e-mails were sent, who clicked on what links in our e-mails, etc. We used from a candidate sourcing standpoint and to manage e-mails that went unanswered, kind of like a task manager.

Mixmax is easy to use for managing e-mails, tracking e-mails, sending in bulk. Very helpful when reaching out to the masses and wanting to track who clicks on what e-mails. Also very useful for setting reminders to bring messages back to your attention when people don't answer them.

Had some buggy issues with having to install and re-install but customer support was great and walked me through each step. From an enterprise standpoint, they are also very flexible and open to feedback and implementing features that customers are looking for.

Dan
Director of Sales (É.-U.)

MixMax is a great sales tool overall.

MixMax has many features that are exceptional for sales. My favorite feature is the ability to share your calendar availability with prospective clients. This feature cuts out the unnecessary email(s) when trying to schedule a meeting. Once a slot is selected, the appointment automatically posts on my calendar. I have seen increased response rates as a result of this feature.

The expense associated with the premium features. The limitations on email tracking is certainly a drawback as well as the sheer expense of having a full sales team on MixMax.

Sarah
Founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Expensive, so ask yourself if you really need it and is the cost worth it

Great at seeing when sales leads open your emails and attachments.

Doesn't work on emails sent. I assume it is because some companies have better spam blockers than others.

Mostafa
Senior Billing/Collections Specialist (Roumanie)
Internet, 201–500 employés

Best track of sent emails

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Over two years of using Mixmax, I am very satisfied with the software as it meets my expectations and my needs.

- Notifying when recipients open my emails.- Reminders to send scheduled emails.

Nothing to mention for the time being as the software use meets my daily needs.

Camille
Account Manager (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

The best all-in-one email tool

Commentaires : In my past job experiences, my life would have been much easier if I've had such tool.
Automatization is the key to organization!

I love how everything is customizable ; I love how my daily work has been facilitated ; I love how our account management team can follow a same path. Well I love all about Mixmax.

Without any doubt, I'd say that I don't like to admit I don't use all features. I'm certainly missing a lot...

Rabia
COO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Mixmax for all your email management, monitoring, and campaigns

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has solved massive email campaigns, monitoring engagement and interaction, it is wonderful.

It is easy to use and allows me to do the same in 15 minutes what used to take me hours or days.

Nothing really, everything is user friendly, easy to understand and easy to show others how to use. It does what it says and in an efficient way.