• Service client

En savoir plus sur Mixmax

Mixmax-imisez la productivité de votre équipe de vente avec de puissantes fonctionnalités pour l'amélioration, le suivi et l'automatisation de votre communication sortante.

En savoir plus sur Mixmax

168 avis affichés

Laura C.
Coach + Consultant
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"MixMax gives me my sanity and time back"

Commentaires: I run my own coaching business. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without MixMax. I also love how they keep adding features. As my business grows, I know I can keep relying on MixMax to continue adding the functionality I needed, without being pushy or cheesy. I highly recommend to everyone I work with.

Avantages: I love the calendaring features and reminders on emails. I completely eliminated any back and forth on scheduling meetings in my personal life and work for 90% of cases. I'm in a services business so I'm scheduling time weekly. I no longer have it on my mind to follow up with people with new times or dates. They can just schedule time at will in really easy to manage times on my calendar. Plus if I really did want to make sure they scheduled, I can just have MixMax remind me in a week to follow-up with them if they haven't responded yet. It frees my mind up SO MUCH.

Inconvénients: I don't like that it has an advertisement on my website for the calendaring widget. I'm fine to endorse MixMax but it just doesn't fit my brand. It's also not the best UI for my clients. It's not super easy to navigate times on mobile past a certain point.

Michael K.
Partner
  • Publié le 27/02/2019

"I will not use GSuite without MixMax"

Commentaires: Using MixMax let's me and my team focus on serving our customers by significantly reducing the friction in email exchanges and meeting coordination. I will not use GSuite without it.

Avantages: MixMax let's me manage the -sometimes tedious- email cycle with ease and confidence. The automation (meeting templates, sequences, follow-ups, reminders, etc) make it so I do not need to manage my follow-ups in a separate task list (like I used to) and insights (Opens, Downloads, Etc) take some of the mystery out of the email portion of the sales cycle.
I've used MixMax for almost three years and it keeps getting better.

Inconvénients: They seem to be slow about rolling out integrations with multiple services. Example: They have supported Zoom integration for Meeting Templates for a while now, but GoToMeeting still isn't supported. Also, it is particular about your GMail configuration. Example: I like to use the preview pane, but MixMax doesn't support it even though it is a first class (non-labs) GMail feature. Same with IE support. Some of my clients still use IE, but they cannot use my meeting templates. It gives them a blank screen.

• Publié le 27/02/2019
Head of Business Development
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/08/2018

"Promising - but needs work"

Commentaires: Most of my email marketing activities are run through Mixmax. It is really economical because it doesn't have a cap or limit on number of contacts you can upload unlike most of it's competitors. But be warned, there are a few annoying bugs with the tool that you might consider before choosing to lock down on Mixmax.

Avantages: Been using Mixmax for almost a year now. It is very economical given the whole slew of features it has got. My most used feature is the Sequence and the ease of putting out templates for the same. It's smooth and runs like a breeze from uploaing your CSV file to running targeted campaigns.

Inconvénients: Although, it solves my primary requirement of scheduling drip campaigns using the Sequence feature, but it fails to give accurate results. In more than one occasion, I have found detail analytics to be not very accurate. Have also come across other bugs which has compromised my client relations at times. But there support team is very active would help you resolve these issues - in case you find them. Also, not a big fan of their UI. Not much of a complaint but a suggestion to the product guys at Mixmax - come up with designs that inspire the user. As of today, it's quite dull.

• Publié le 16/08/2018
Karlan B.
Senior Customer Success Manager
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2020

"Least clunky Gmail plug-in I've used"

Avantages: Super easy to log emails to SFDC without slowing down my Gmail account. Additionally, tons of additional features that I wasn't expecting, like a meeting scheduling link, email templates, etc.

Inconvénients: Nothing jarring comes to mind - if I had to nit-pick, MixMax has error'd out one or two times when I've tried to add new contacts to SFDC from Gmail, but nothing that a quick Gmail refresh can't fix.

• Publié le 14/02/2020
Account Manager
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Tracking opens so there is no stress!"

Commentaires: Being able to follow up with prospects and clients at appropriate timing due to the tracker being installed. It's a great tool.

Avantages: I love the tracking feature, as well as the preview service they provide when pasting Droplr links into emails. It makes it really easy to use and I know exactly when to follow up with clients.

Inconvénients: If the integration becomes disconnected sometimes I don't notice so Ill have to make sure when I clear my cache and cookies that I reinstall. Nothing that big through - Mixmax is great!

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Test Engineer
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 18/11/2019

"If you are a startup, you should be using this."

Commentaires: We have moved to MixMax after using YesWare and we can say that the experience has been great so far.

Avantages: MixMax has improved by leaps and bounds.
With mixmax there is an option to schedule individual emails which is great in cases where we might forget writing a follow up for some mails.
The pricing is decent but they have been upping the price for sometime now.
It connects seamlessly with SalesForce which is great.

Inconvénients: There is no mobile app/integration which is very inconvenient.
Sometimes the app gets swtiched off without notice and then you have restart the app.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 18/11/2019
K.c B.
Key Account Manager
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/11/2018

"A bit creepy - A lot awesome!"

Avantages: MixMax is extremely useful to me in my sales roles where 90% of communication with my accounts is via email. Being able to see when customers and teammates open an email , click links and download attachments is priceless. I also love the templates and reminders.

Inconvénients: it is a bit creepy when I open a email chain in Gmail - sometimes it logs me viewing the email chain as though the recipient is viewing the email chain. This can lead to some confusion. I wish there were a mobile version as I do send a lot of emails from my phone

• Publié le 14/11/2018
Rosa G.
Senior Operations Manager
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Upleveled our team and reduced admin tasks"

Commentaires: Helped reduce admin tasks and increase sharing of templates

Avantages: The Salesforce integration is great, allowing for easy visibility directly from your inbox; love the templating options and the ability to insert availability for a few team members at once

Inconvénients: The only options seem to be to allow full visibility into the team's emails or no visibility, we wish there was something in between

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Agostina M.
Business Intelligence
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"Upgrade your e mail game"

Commentaires: Mix Max is a must have tool. It makes you more efficient and automates a lot of manual work to give you time to focus on strategic thinking. It is cheaper than Mailchimp and more complete.

Avantages: MixMax upgrades the functionalities of e mail. It allows you to share your calendar and auto generates meetings meaning there is less back and forth to find some common time for conference calls.
Also, the templates are extremely helpful.

Inconvénients: It can be a bit pricey, but other than that, I cant find any weakness.

• Publié le 03/04/2019
Max F.
Business Development Manager
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2019

"Love this service!"

Commentaires: MixMax is essential for mass outreach and lead management.

Avantages: MixMax brings my email game to a whole other level. I can send massive drips to salesforce leads, create salesforce leads when sending an email to a new contact, schedule meetings and tons more.

Inconvénients: There can be some bugs along the way. Automated emails and fields can get messed up if you're not too careful.

• Publié le 05/12/2019
Leniece B.
Founder/CEO
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2018

"Great product! A few tweaks can make it Great"

Commentaires: Good!

Avantages: Love the ease of use and that it’s embedded in gmail

Inconvénients: 1) when sending email via Mobile you lose all MixMax features/capabilities. Really huge gap 2) unlike Calendly, the calendar function double books since it doesn’t update your availability in real time e.g. if I send availability to a client for Nov 26th and they don’t read the email until above 28th (and that time gets filled in between it shouldn’t be possible to schedule. Calendly works beautifully in this regard. If MixMax fixed this I would get rid of my calendlu account but too many scheduling kinks due to poor coding/functionality to prevent double bookings in real time. Should be integrated with calendar so when times are I long available they are deactivated. 3) need more CRM integration options. Salesforce is cool but a giant for small business owners. Look into nimble CRM startups that are popular or create your own option 4) integrate with social media so we can easily access email recipient profiles like Rapportivr

envoyé par Mixmax le 28/11/2018

Thanks for your review! Please let us know what CRMs you would like us to integrate with. You mention Salesforce and we have an integration with Pipedrive and Copper (which are both CRMs for smaller businesses). Feel free to visit success.mixmax.com for more information on these integrations. With regards to the calendar double booking, please make sure that you have the 'prevent double' booking' feature turned on. You can find more information here: https://success.mixmax.com/article/41-prevent-double-booking

If you do have this option turned on, let us know.

For mobile -will pass those on to our product group.

• Publié le 21/11/2018
Mike F.
Owner/ Founder/ Director of League Operations
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"Take your E-mail to the MAX! (MixMax Review)"

Commentaires: I was an early adopter of Mixmax, and was able to speak directly with the founder via screen share and give feedback about my user experience. It says a lot about an organization when the head honcho is taking time out of their day to personally get data from their customers to improve their product.

Avantages: I have pretty basic needs when it comes to emailing, but I do it often. Mixmax helps me stay on top on my many communications, allowing me to see who has opened (viewed) the emails I've sent, and how many times, which better enables me to navigate where things stand in the communication process. I can't tell you how many times that feature alone has saved my behind. I also utilize the templates, as I often need to send out messages with identical content. Templates save me time and energy.

Inconvénients: Even with the privacy assurances, there is something a bit unnerving to click buttons to "Allow" an outside app complete control over your email communications. If I was sending any information I deemed even remotely sensitive, I might think twice about using this, or any outside service.

Christa C.
Chief Executive Officer
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2019

"I couldn't run my business without MixMax"

Avantages: The ability to create templates and "sequences" (automated series of templates) is crucial in this Chrome extension that takes gmail to a whole new level. Additionally, the ability to set follow-up reminders and next action steps automatically on an individual email make this a life saver. Email boxes aren't meant to be to-do lists... Mixmax allows me to review, reply, and set a next action all at once in an email and then file it away so it's not sitting in my inbox. There are fun aspects as well with 'enhancements' that allow me to insert gifs, polls, emojis, videos etc right into my emails.

Inconvénients: This software is great for sending one-off meeting time/date options to someone via email. It doesn't have enough full calendar functionality to replace something like Acuity or Calendly as an outside meeting planner tool when you have many different types of standard meetings on a regular basis.

envoyé par Mixmax le 15/02/2019

Thanks for your review. Would be interested in learning more about your calendar requirements.

• Publié le 14/02/2019
Megan C.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/11/2018

"Every High Achiever Needs Mixmax"

Commentaires: Any pro who starts the day with email deserves Mixmax!

Avantages: I love Mixmax because it complements all of the things I'm already doing with email, marketing, sales and scheduling apps. Mixmax supercharges my GMail inbox as an extension of my most used apps, like Salesforce, and makes it easy to see how I'm performing. Recipients of my Mixmax-powered emails are A LOT more likely to interact with my content, polls and scheduler than on other similar providers. I'm a free agent expert and work with a LOT of companies. I only wish more of my colleagues used Mixmax so we could implement some of the workflows in more situations.

Inconvénients: Honestly, the only thing I've encountered about Mixmax is that not enough people are using it yet. My projects usually have digital transformation as a key driver, but my SME partners aren't yet using it. It's hard to imagine email without Mixmax. Every digital pro with a customer- or client-facing email workflow should get it!

• Publié le 26/11/2018
Community Engagement Specialist
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2018

"I love MixMax and all of its capabilities."

Commentaires: Being able to track, schedule, and templatize emails.

Avantages: I LOVE how easy it is to track email opens in great detail. There are so many great features for such a good price. The features i use most besides email tracking is the ability to schedule emails and create email templates. I use both those features on a daily basis and I really don't know what I would do without it.

Inconvénients: Sometimes MixMax glitches and for whatever reason doesn't track certain emails. It doesn't happen frequently enough for it to be a big issue. Also, you have to have MixMax installed on every computer you are sending emails from for the tracking to work. This can be a pain- I really wish it was just automatically hooked up to gmail so no matter what laptop you were using, it would track your emails.

• Publié le 24/04/2018
Fred M.
Grand Poo-bah
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 16/11/2018

"Why I love Mixmax"

Avantages: In this busy world of nobody answering their phones, email is the best was to get your name in front of people. The problem is; we're all getting flooded with emails and if we don't reply right away it goes down further into our inbox...and forgotten. The best thing about Mixmax is their sequence feature. You send out a template email and if the recipient doesn't respond another goes out and another...as many as you want until you get a response! What a time saver this is! No more trying to remember if they responded, having to write another email and son on. And that feature is just the tip of the iceberg. So much good stuff in here...just get it!

Inconvénients: Would love for it to integrate with my CRM (Zendesk Sell) but that's a minor thing.

• Publié le 16/11/2018
Vincent T.
CEO / Digital Marketing Director
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 06/06/2017

"I been wanting something like this, forever. One Real Gripe."

Avantages: Has its' own Calendly-like functionality built in! Can not only view if someone opened a multi-recipient email but tell WHO it was, no more "Someone opened" (I'm looking at you Hubspot). The schedule emails feature is the most robust out of a bunch of tools I tried in the past. This tool was originally referred to me as a great template/canned response maker but it really is the other features that stuck out to me most. SO MANY GOOD FEATURES! FAVORITE PRO: It makes Gmail-Interface much smoother feeling and faster-seeming.

Inconvénients: Reminders and follow ups as well is great - but I really can't tell the difference between the two features. Some features feel a bit "bloat-y" - Yarn?! What the, is that?A little too ahead of the curve on that one. UNFAVORITE CON: To completely eliminate the rest of their branding "Not using mixmatch yet?" from some of their neat tools, you have to get their highest-paid plan for $65/month. That is absolutely ridiculous. I thought I was being generous paying $29 a month for this tool because I fell in love with it, "where has this been all my life?" I Tweeted. But really you should at least take out the rest of the branding at that price point. It keeps deleting email drafts with no resolution, killing days of productivity.

• Publié le 06/06/2017
Kevin I.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"When technology actually works for you"

Commentaires: As someone who works as an individual consultant, MixMax has given me bandwidth I didn't have before in calendaring, managing email, and other administrative tasks generally relegated to an assistant. I've tried many applications that promise to increase productivity, but few have like this one.

Avantages: The product seamlessly integrates into Gmail, and makes tasks that would be back-and-forth such as calendaring and templates nearly instant. The functionality around email reminders has made inbox management effortless, and it makes me look like I have a better memory and follow-up capability than I really do. It expands my own capacity immensely.

Inconvénients: The only complain I have about this software is one that I was able to address with the help of the customer support, notably that the email tracking can lead to emails hitting others spam filters. With the help of customer service FAQ, I was able to get past this with a few tweaks.

Kara F.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"I don't know what I'd do without Mixmax!"

Commentaires: A major business problem I had before I used Mixmax was the inability to know whether my communications with clients were being received, read, acknowledged and downloaded. Mixmax helps me have a much better read on the engagement level I have with different clients, and helps me know which channel to use to progress the relationship.

Avantages: Being in a sales role, it's important I see how my prospects and clients are interacting with my emails. It's useful to know whether they've opened, clicked, downloaded, and also how many times and what days/times they've opened the email. It is a proxy for how serious they are about our communications and moving forward with a sale.

Inconvénients: Setting Mixmax reminders isn't as intuitive as I'd like, but once you figure it out, it makes sense.

Vice President of Marketing
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2019

"Free Version Helpful, But With Issues"

Commentaires: It has a lot of advanced functionality, but the basic scrolling issues and popup made it annoying over time.

Avantages: I liked that I could integrate my calendar availability into an email just by typing /a. My Google calendar would pop up and I could decide which time slots I wanted to tell the email recipient I had available. Those slots would then appear in the email with a button for them to book a time.

Inconvénients: When I was replying to an email and wanted to scroll down through their original content, MixMax just fights you on the scrolling movement down. It's why I eventually uninstalled the software because I just hated not being able to easily scroll down. Also, whenever the mouse hit the wrong part of the top right side of the email compose screen, there would be a popup that came up and blocked the screen. I frequently had to stop and click it to continue writing. It drove me nuts.

• Publié le 09/01/2019
Joseph B.
PRESIDENT
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"MixMax - great value for the money"

Commentaires: MixMax is an essential part of my everyday communication with clients, as well as follow up and mass distribution of information to them. It's a one stop shop for my needs in those regards, and I have recommended to several of my clients.

Avantages: The program provides as advertised, and is very diligent in not only adding new useful features but also keeping us apprised of them.

Inconvénients: Quite honestly, I do not have any negatives that come to mind easily. Perhaps the "sequence" function could be a bit clearer as to the process. But that's probably just nit picking.

envoyé par Mixmax le 21/11/2018

Thanks for the review and for recommending us to your clients!

• Publié le 14/04/2019

"Very satisfied"

Commentaires: People spend a lot of time doing emails - most business goes through emails. Mixmax has helped us be more efficient and build scalable processes.

Avantages: The feature we enjoy the most is being able to predict the best time send an email. This improves the response rate. Scheduling call by sharing the calendar on the body of the email is tremendous help as well. Support has also been super quick and extremely informative. They know what they are doing.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the chrome extension for gmail does not display clicks and other metrics and one has to login to the mixmax website for a detailed view. In addition, it is not always straightforward adding special packages (e.g., custom branding).

• Publié le 14/04/2019
Mark M.
Librarian
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"Great timesaver and reminder"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Mixmax has been outstanding and I use it everyday.

Avantages: Mixmax has many great features, but I use it most to remind me of e-mails that I need to send.

Inconvénients: While it is great for tracking customers, I would like to see it available for those of us who do not need to track the opening of e-mails. I don't need my colleagues to know that I am checking in on whether they read their e-mails or not.

envoyé par Mixmax le 20/12/2018

Thanks for the review. It sounds like you want to turn off email tracking. If that's correct, email tracking is a feature that can be turned off.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Francis P.
Sales Specialist
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2019

"Upgrade your e mail"

Commentaires: With MixMax I am able to be more effective and automate my e mail to increase productivity and boost sales. I strongly recommend it!

Avantages: MixMax is the best. I highly recommend it to everyone. Basically, it will make your e mails process more efficient. You can make your available free times for a call, due to Google calendar integrations. Also, it will check your grammar, spelling, remind you to follow up on lost e mails It is basically a productivity machine.

Inconvénients: You need to pay for the full version, but the free version provides all the basic functionalities. The only con would be that reminders on un replied mails spam your inbox. Notifications could be improved there.

• Publié le 28/02/2019
Spencer K.
Marketing Manager
  • Publié le 07/02/2018

"I love this application!"

Commentaires: Made me far more productive.

Avantages: The reminder features on it for for emails are amazing. I mean people used to just not reply to my emails and I couldnt keep track of everything going on as I was constantly working on multiple projects. This totally solved it and I would not be able to be even 1/15 as productive without this software.

Inconvénients: It sometimes has odd bugs in the email client, I am not sure why but for the most part it seems like that has been resolved. I havent seen any issues in awhile.

• Publié le 07/02/2018