EnSuite-View Product Review

VP
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with EnSuite is a good one. Like I mentioned, the ease of use for a non-CAD professional and the ability to translate multiple CAD file types makes this program very versatile and an extremely useful tool in my business.

Avantages: As a VP of my company, I am not in the "trenches" of using CAD software. I use this software to view CAD files of incoming RFQs, get box dimensions and take a general view of the part and feasability before the design guys get it. What I like most about this software is the ease of use for someone who is not a CAD/CAM professional and the ability to easily save CAD files as different types.

Inconvénients: What I would like to be able to do in this software, that is not available, or I have not figured out how to use it yet, is to create preliminary drawings and print them PDF for our tech-reviews. There is no "mask feature" that can add a drawing border or a plotview type of area. At least I have not found it.

Freebie really works good

Publié le 16/05/2019
Aaron S.
Design Engineer
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I can view all the CAD format that is really cool. Even I can translate

Inconvénients: The paid version is a little bit on the higher side

Free trial

Publié le 24/05/2019
Project Specialist
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far it's been the best CAD file viewer that i've tried, of 6 different ones. It allows me to review models that customers send me and have better conversations as we troubleshoot part problems, without needing to travel on-site.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and understand the features. I primarily use it for reviewing CAD models, and it can import any file type I've tried on it. So far, it's been a pleasant experience.

Inconvénients: Since my current needs don't require many of the tools that are offered, I currently just have a free trial of it, which allows me 5 files per month of viewing. After the 5th, i use a backup software that i don't like. Having a true "lite" version that had fewer tools but was cheap or free would be nice.

Great Value

Publié le 24/05/2019
Dale L.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

Commentaires: Great for Catia converting

Avantages: It allows you to open up the most diverse range of file types and gives you the option to save them various ways as well.

Inconvénients: You have to pay extra money to save as popular files types