15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Outreach

Outreach est l'une des seules solutions à intégrer dans une même plateforme des fonctions de stimulation des ventes, de veille sur les conversations et les revenus.

En savoir plus sur Outreach

Ease of use and helps our reps send out templates and cadences at lightning speed.

I don't know if its Gmail's API or on Outreach's side, but it needed a work around and was very frustrating.

Outreach - Notes

Outreach a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 294 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Outreach ?

Christopher
Christopher
Head of Global Revenue Development (É.-U.)

From Salesloft to Outreach: Escaping the Twilight Zone

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In the end, the switch from SalesLoft to Outreach was like stepping out of the shadows and into the light. It brought relief, efficiency, and a renewed sense of optimism. So, if you find yourself trapped in the highly overrated SalesLoft, take my advice and set up a demo with Outreach. Escape the twilight zone and embrace a sales engagement experience that is refreshingly what you need and want.

The platform's design embraces clarity and simplicity, making it a breeze to find what you need without getting lost in confusion. Automation is your ally in Outreach. The platform's advanced automation features offer a level of efficiency that you don’t see in SalesLoft. We switched off of SalesLoft, and I never understand why SalesLoft is always getting high marks across review websites, it frankly doesn’t come close to things like the UX or Outreach's machine learning capabilities, SalesLoft doesn’t have any real AI or ML built-in at all. Optimizing my sales processes as a manager was incredibly easy to set up and roll out and guided me toward the most effective outreach strategies. Collaboration also takes center stage in Outreach. Teams united in the same platforms without redundancies or extraneous subscriptions breeds a culture of learning and success through sharing best practices and tracking performance metrics with ease —teamwork and camaraderie fueled our collective success and Outreach definitely had a direct role in helping progress that forward.

Of course, no system is without its quirks. Outreach had its fair share of moments that made me scratch my head in bewilderment. But compared to the Twilight Zone-like experiences of SalesLoft, these were mere comedic interludes, where it became less of me banging my head against the wall and really just requiring a little bit of figuring out where I was going wrong.

Nate
Nate
Mid-Market AE (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Best sales sequencing tool on the market, hands down

Commentaires : Overall, I'm a huge fan of Outreach. It's a tool that I'll look for in my next company or at least recommend. If you have a large SDR and Inside Sales force, it's just silly not to invest in this technology. I save so much time on my prospecting and it holds me accountable. The reports on your progress are easy and when I work with my SDR multi-threading into an account, we can see each other's activity so we don't overlap.

At first, Outreach can look a bit overwhelming, but once you get through some early training, it will become second nature and best friend for prospecting. We also use Outreach as our dialer. What I love most is the ability to make quality drip campaigns, email sequencing that can be combined with phone and LinkedIn messaging, along with integrating with SFDC. I'm also a big fan of using Snippets which is a great way to create short sentences or data that you want to include in emails, while not going overboard on boring templates.

Not much, other than there's a lot going on. There are account and prospect views that you can build reports on top of that I really never use, but I'm sure could be useful. If you can focus on core functionality, then it's really quite easy to use.

Luciana
Luciana
Client Partner (Portugal)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Helpful tool for contact’s management and prospecting

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It helped a lot integrating scrapping tools with Outreach for mass email marketing.

Sometimes takes a while to sync with the mailbox (or even send).

Kyle
Director, Revenue Operations (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Surprisingly bad implementation of lots of good ideas

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I was very impressed by their sales process, they used their own product, and I saw how well they did. Their product was clean and impressive looking, but as soon as we began implementing, i felt like i had made the wrong choice... I was SO surprised by how poorly the integration is designed, especially field mapping. Then we discovered that their ability to sync data from one system to the other was spotty and unreliable. and their customer service was almost non-existent.

It is feature rich, and enterprise level in what it offers.

we ended up cancelling because of data syncing issues. we constantly had duplicates, inaccurate data (compared to the source: Salesforce), and the field mapping feature was horrendous.

Florence
Florence
VP Marketing (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Made our SDRs way more productive

Commentaires : Great experience. Smooth during the sales cycle. Connects well to other solutions, pulling in key data on prospects. Product roadmap is also exciting (i.e. prospect insights and intelligence improving over time with AI insights).

We moved across from Groove to Outreach and this was one of the best decisions we made. Outreach connects much better to other tools in our stack and the functionality is on another level. Outreach has enabled our SDRs to stop wasting time context switching between loads of tabs and focus on prospecting, maximizing their time prospecting. I am a big fan of Outreach!

It would be great if it were simple to include a profile picture without the weird needing to have an avatar process on another platform.

Great, but not perfect

Commentaires : Overall Outreach is a great tool for scaling out productivity but it seems to lack features in being able to automate follow ups on a one-off basis. You can schedule one email for further out but will have to actively remind yourself to continue following up which reduces the value automation can provide to a sales professional.

Outreach is a fantastic tool that enables me and my colleagues to be much more productive in our sales outreach. It's great to be able to schedule emails in advance and even put prospects into sequences for more extended outreach efforts (no pun intended) without the need to actively manage and pay attention to them. It's also great at helping keep me organized in terms of tasks I need to follow up on like calls. They're ability to track email opens and clicks is also extremely valuable in identifying which prospects are engaging most with the material I send over. Outreach also has some other analytics that seem somewhat helpful as well, though haven't dug too much into these or really leveraged them to great extent for our team.

There are some features that leave me wanting though. There are instances where I'd like to add just a slight bit of personalization for a very select few members of a sequenced group but in order to do that, I either need to have a reminder to catch that scheduled email right before it sends out (which defeats the purpose of the automation) or create an entirely new sequence just for 1 or 2 people which can really bog up my sequence view. Cheaper solutions like Yesware are able to allow for automated one-off sequences or email chains with a log built in to stop following emails if there's a response. Seems like it should be a fairly straight forward functionality but it's noticeably lacking in this platform.

Outreach Review

Commentaires : Great sales platform for teams looking to become more organized and increase their prospecting efforts.

Great sales engagement platform for any sales org looking to take their prospecting analytics and reporting to the next level. Sequencing, call recording, prospecting tracking, Salesforce integration are all great.

Very click heavy. I've had a lot of glitchy experiences where imports, mail merges, sequences fail and there is not a clear explanation as to why.

Very impressed

The reporting and amount of features is incredible to a point where I get embarrassed at our own efforts. Spectacular onboarding and overall experience getting started considering the technical part was quite immersive in our backend and Salesforce.

It is becoming a bit more troublesome to navigate and figure out a perfect solution but it seems to be addressed with the help of more CS and help desk articles.

'Rowdie' Mitch
'Rowdie' Mitch
VP of Business Development / Co-Owner (É.-U.)
, 11–50 employés

Terrible customer service. Great product.

Commentaires : I really enjoyed the software, what a great product. My first salesman was amazing, but as they scaled, we became a small account to them and really got treated like it. Stay away if you are looking for a great vendor experience, but if you are looking for a great product with great automation tools and email sequences... Outreach was the best we could find.

Wow, its an amazing product. I really enjoyed using it and it did win me alot of business. Alot of automated tasks which was amazing. Also their email management and manager permissions was incredible. Overall really simplified my teams day.

If you are a small company... expect to be treated terribly. We got random bills, and NO response from billing or their cusotmer support. You would get the runaround all day long. Seriously terrible experience even caused one of my employees to lose morale which isn't ultimately all Outreachs fault, I will take some accountability... but she wasn't getting her job done and couldln't get replies from Outreach. She was the manager supposed to control how many seats we had and manage costs... With an unresponsive team and random invoices with no explaination it became discouraging. I would highly recommend using the product if their sales team was ethical and their support would RESPOND. We got way overbilled and cancelling the account was even a hassle.

Elli
Customer Marketing Manager (R.-U.)

Essential for our ABM efforts

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I use Outreach on a weekly to monthly basis to bulk email groups of customers who have been specifically pre-selected and then uploaded onto the platform. Outreach is super intuitive. I can write my outbound email sequences, with follow up emails attached, set when they're to be sent out, the space between them, whether to tie the contact information to that in Salesforce. Then within a matter of clicks I can have one email sequence sent out to hundreds of contacts. Makes ABM so much easier for us.

Nothing of note, it's not super easy to pick up initially but requires minimal training.

Internet, 201–500 employés

Very powerful software. Great integrations with SFDC and Gmail as well that make it super easy .

Commentaires : Outreach makes it so easy to meet that crucial nexus point in sales of volume + quality of messaging. Being able to have measured feedback on how well your emails are received means you can keep tweaking until you get open and response rates as high as possible. It makes me faster as a sales rep and more data driven as a team.

Outreach can do a TON. Being able to import a list of leads and have relevant info show such as title, last contact, etc.. is an amazing time saver when trying to make sure you're list (csv, sfdc report, etc..) is 'clean' and good to go. Being able to call directly through the platform is a huge time saver as well. All of the reporting around your sequences is a huge win. I will go through all of my sequences once every week or so to see what's doing well, what isn't, and tweak to optimize performance. There is a huge amount of data you can use to compare yourself to others, measure the efficacy of your outreach, and collaborate on best practices with team members. Over all Outreach is a huge win and is very well integrated with every one we use from a customer facing team perspective (gmail, sfdc, Linkedin)

Outreach feels like they are probably an engineering first design second kind of company. I say that because their software can do SO MUCH, but it's not always intuitive how to do specific things. It has taken me awhile to get fully up to speed on some of the tips and tricks that really make outreach awesome. This is barely a con, more so just a training or user experience comment. Outreach can do so much it'd be tough for them to make every little feature super easy to find and obvious. Perhaps some more specific live onboarding/training would be helpful as well.

Timea
Head of Demand Gen (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best tool in its category

Commentaires : Overall, I would choose Outreach any day over the competitors and recommend it to others.

Outreach suited our needs the best out of other tools in the market. It is very comprehensive and integrates with other tools in our sales enablement stack seamlessly.

The reporting function needs improvement; too much data and not the right metrics - it would be good to see output through the full funnel instead of standalone metrics. Also, calls connected should exclude voicemail.

Lloyd
Corporate Sales Manager (É.-U.)

Job Critical Software

Commentaires : Outreach is job critical for me and my reps. I would riot if my company took the tool away. I attribute my success as a sales rep to Outreach for allowing me to not let anything fall through the cracks.

I use Outreach daily to manage my work process. I honestly don't know how I did anything without the tool. It is something that I would like to use for the rest of my career.

Not often, but every once in a while I come up against small issues that can be frustrating, like not being able to sequence users. I have found though, that most of the time it is user error, but sometimes errors are not clear.

Pooja
Sr. Product Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Great Prospect Management Tool

Commentaires : Eventhough UI is not simple yet once learnt, it's a great tool to manage all email cadences and managing the Prospects/ Leads and Campaign

Great Sales Cadence for effective Lead Management Detailed Email Analytics for Campaign Management

Inability to integrate with Google Sheets and only allows upload thru CSV Takes time for User to familiarize themselves with the Tool UI

Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Great tool for automating sales prospecting

Commentaires : This tool helps automate email-based prospecting and marketing so your sales team can be more efficient.

I like the fact that Outreach has a wide array of functionality from email tracking, to email sequencing, reporting, and calendar integration. It serves a bunch of fundamental purposes for any sales team.

The biggest drawback of Outreach is the initial adoption and learning curve. It can take about a month or so to fully learn the ins and outs of the solution. Make sure your company invests in training when you roll this product out!

Scott
SDR (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Great platform for accelerating and automating sales processes

Commentaires : Very happy and allows me to do more of my job in a more streamlined and focused approach. Would happily refer Outreach to anyone looking to streamline their approach.

- Much easier to go about your day job and provide you with a single point of access - Very intuitive and integrations work well - Best sales platform I've ever used. - Support are very quick to answer, very helpful and take into account what you're saying - happy to take feature requests too. - Best practices shared a lot helping make the best of the solution. - As an outbound calling rep, Sequences are great to ensure you're covering all your territory and providing regular touchpoints

- Some teething issues with VOIP, but generally works well - support are very quick to answer and helpful.

Levi
ADM (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Functionality for the Win - with some areas for improvement

Commentaires : Overall, I truly believe that Outreach is a tool that has made it possible for me to be successful as an ADM. It makes my tracking of potential clients very smooth and seamless. I'm sure that I have a lot to learn in the platform, but it has been work-life changing.

I love the functionality and the ability to save me time when calling in blocks. The workflow is very intuitive and easy to use.

I wish there was a way to have more of an account view - meaning we do activities based on a lead/contact but I would like to see activity that has happened aggregated in one central account activity view. While the call through my browser works, I find that I have more call issues when I used that method of calling versus calling from my phone. It would be great if there were an editable notes section on the Outreach Extension (Google). That way you wouldn't have to manually open up the full CRM to check previous notes.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

We couldn't hit our sales goals without it!

The software itself is incredible, and functionally has everything imaginable, but I've been most impressed with the support. As an administrator that knew very little about the software when we implemented Outreach, the support team has been phenomenal. I've never worked with a more helpful, prompt team in my life. 10/10 to the Outreach Support team!

We've caused ourselves some pain by using some very unique objects and fields in our Salesforce CRM instance, which has caused some problems on the integration front. Basically, we haven't been able to take advantage of some Outreach functionality because the integration is built on the assumption of us using standard Salesforce objects and fields. Ultimately, the support team has helped us with some workarounds, but it's been a bit of a self-induced headache.

Paige
Manager of Sales Development (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Outreach is the Sales Development Dream

Commentaires : I have used 4 other sales engagement platforms in my career and I will never use anything but Outreach again. It has incredible integrations with Salesforce, Drift, and Linkedin Navigator and ultimately helps good BDRs be great.

Outreach is by far the best sales engagement platform on the market. It helps to automate all tasks and outreach activities by BDRs so they can spend more time providing value to their prospects. From a leadership perspective, the reporting is extremely useful and allows me to track my BDRs individually, team based, and organization based.

Training new hires to use the platform can be difficult due to how intricate and extensive the feature set is.

Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Excellent software for sales teams

Multi-touch sequences, email templates option, account management, and AI helps in pausing and adjusting email sequences, and Integrated sales dialer

Annual contracts and very expensive for SMBs Integrated sales dialer

Jacob
SDR Team Lead (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Good engagement platform

Commentaires : Overall the platform is great for everyday use and, considering I spend most of my day in there, it's no hassle.Reporting is ok to monitor team performance without going into too much depth.

Once you've got your head around using it, it's generally very easy.There's good email tracking and integration with SalesForce and Gmail.Never had a fault with the call recording which filter straight into Allego too.

There's just a bit of intuitiveness missing from it that you get with the likes of Hubspot and Salesloft.Extremely irritating at times that you have to get spelling of names etc perfect and can't search for part of names as it'll return no results.A "similar to your search" would be helpful

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Great tool for automating repetitive tasks

Easy to use, easy to scale and great tool to keep track of open tasks. Provides summary of engagement.

Sometimes, it was slow to load. Very rarely it also did not update the status of the leads correctly.

Dylan
Senior Inside Sales Representative (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Super User Friendly

Commentaires : I am very thankful that I get to use Outreach on a daily basis instead of several other CRM systems I have used in previous positions. Overall the experience is positive and consistent and does not take long to train new employees to maximize their time with Outreach.

Outreach creates a very streamlined approach for contacting leads and keeping detailed information about communication. It is very easy to create and edit sequences for emails/calls to increase the capacity for communication for small sales teams.

The search functionality can be frustrating. In order to find a lead you have to input a lead's information exactly. There does not seem to be a "close to" option if you can't remember the exact spelling.

Elena
Sales Development Representative (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201–500 employés

Great for SDR use!

Commentaires : We are trying to solve the business problem of tracking activity with Outreach. It has been very useful with a good reporting system and shows clearly what SDRs are spending their time doing.

I work as an SDR so I love the how easy it is to organize my work. From prioritizing tasks to creating sequences, snippets and templates with ease. Outreach is very user-friendly. I also love the overview it gives on a prospect with relevant and recent news articles- makes it easier to find info to mention on calls or emails. Scheduling emails is also very helpful!

I don't have a much to complain about. One thing is the outbox doesn't warn me when it stops sending emails out and sometimes won't resume after 24 hours. So I have to go in every day and retry emails that didn't send (this only happens when sending out mass emails).

Emily
Chief Operations Officer (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

Excellent sales engagement platform, would highly recommend.

Outreach has an incredible product and excellent customer success team. We have been working with Outreach for the last 2 years, and will likely continue for many more. Almost our entire company uses Outreach on a daily basis, and it's UX is excellent. Their product team is consistently working to expand features that customers want.

In order to keep things simple, Outreach has limited flexibility with reporting. To get the data we need, we export all our data into another analytics platform. That said, we use Outreach on such a large scale that this likely wouldn't be a problem for most sales teams.