Avis clients sur Outreach

En savoir plus sur Outreach

L'éditeur vous aide à améliorer la coordination et la portée de votre équipe de ventes afin de planifier davantage de réunions.

En savoir plus sur Outreach

Ease of use and helps our reps send out templates and cadences at lightning speed.

I don't know if its Gmail's API or on Outreach's side, but it needed a work around and was very frustrating.

Outreach - Notes

Outreach a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 281 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Outreach ?

Nate
Nate
Mid-Market AE (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Best sales sequencing tool on the market, hands down

Commentaires : Overall, I'm a huge fan of Outreach. It's a tool that I'll look for in my next company or at least recommend. If you have a large SDR and Inside Sales force, it's just silly not to invest in this technology. I save so much time on my prospecting and it holds me accountable. The reports on your progress are easy and when I work with my SDR multi-threading into an account, we can see each other's activity so we don't overlap.

At first, Outreach can look a bit overwhelming, but once you get through some early training, it will become second nature and best friend for prospecting. We also use Outreach as our dialer. What I love most is the ability to make quality drip campaigns, email sequencing that can be combined with phone and LinkedIn messaging, along with integrating with SFDC. I'm also a big fan of using Snippets which is a great way to create short sentences or data that you want to include in emails, while not going overboard on boring templates.

Not much, other than there's a lot going on. There are account and prospect views that you can build reports on top of that I really never use, but I'm sure could be useful. If you can focus on core functionality, then it's really quite easy to use.

Florence
Florence
VP Marketing (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Made our SDRs way more productive

Commentaires : Great experience. Smooth during the sales cycle. Connects well to other solutions, pulling in key data on prospects. Product roadmap is also exciting (i.e. prospect insights and intelligence improving over time with AI insights).

We moved across from Groove to Outreach and this was one of the best decisions we made. Outreach connects much better to other tools in our stack and the functionality is on another level. Outreach has enabled our SDRs to stop wasting time context switching between loads of tabs and focus on prospecting, maximizing their time prospecting. I am a big fan of Outreach!

It would be great if it were simple to include a profile picture without the weird needing to have an avatar process on another platform.

Carrie
Group Talent Acquisition Lead (Jordanie)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Unlimited options help sales teams succeed.

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Outreach has helped us overcome several daily challenges related to the necessity to use many apps for a single task. Outreach allows us to manage marketing operations and respond to consumer demands in one platform, and its reports let us evaluate our performance and find ways to improve.

Since Outreach connects effortlessly with our CRM system, we can design it to fit our work. Outreach makes it easy to import and export data and contacts, send promotional materials, demos, announcements, videos, and voice messages to contact lists via email, text, and social media, and receive customer responses and inquiries, directing them to team members by specialization. Outreach's collaborative capabilities and ready-made templates allow all team members to engage. I also like Outreach's organized data and reporting records.

I've been using Outreach for a while, and it's virtually perfect. I only have a problem with member-removed contacts, which are entirely deleted from the system and I don't need again. To easily restore deleted contacts, I would like to find an archive.

Account Executive (Australie)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Misled, big time.

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My AE was good, he did his job the way an AE should. Everything are yet I signed the contract was just below the bar.

Looks pretty, cheaper than some products but still expensive.

I spent 12 months trying to troubleshoot issues I was having with my signature pictures not sending through, I went back and forth with their support being asked to try all these different things that genuinely never worked. What’s the MOST disappointing this about all of this is I asked on numerous occasions if this issue was happening with any of outreaches other clients using outlook and outreach together, I was told definitively that it was not happening with ANY integrations and it was only my business that the issues were occurring. I’ve now moved to another company that use Outreach, and of course, the issue with the signature happens again. It’s clear that integrity is low in the business, I was made to believe that our case was so so rare, and I spent hours and hours trying to fix it. It may seem like such a simple thing, a picture in a signature not sending though, but the way I work and the standard the business sets, we looked low tied to new prospects with sloppy email looks. The editing tool for templates and snippets is way behind the times, and it actually blew me a way how difficult it was to use, spacing, character size, and general format NEVER looked the way it needed to looks.

Principal Analyst (Inde)
Études de marché, 11-50 employés

Excellent software for sales teams

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Multi-touch sequences, email templates option, account management, and AI helps in pausing and adjusting email sequences, and Integrated sales dialer

Annual contracts and very expensive for SMBs Integrated sales dialer

Great, but not perfect

Commentaires : Overall Outreach is a great tool for scaling out productivity but it seems to lack features in being able to automate follow ups on a one-off basis. You can schedule one email for further out but will have to actively remind yourself to continue following up which reduces the value automation can provide to a sales professional.

Outreach is a fantastic tool that enables me and my colleagues to be much more productive in our sales outreach. It's great to be able to schedule emails in advance and even put prospects into sequences for more extended outreach efforts (no pun intended) without the need to actively manage and pay attention to them. It's also great at helping keep me organized in terms of tasks I need to follow up on like calls. They're ability to track email opens and clicks is also extremely valuable in identifying which prospects are engaging most with the material I send over. Outreach also has some other analytics that seem somewhat helpful as well, though haven't dug too much into these or really leveraged them to great extent for our team.

There are some features that leave me wanting though. There are instances where I'd like to add just a slight bit of personalization for a very select few members of a sequenced group but in order to do that, I either need to have a reminder to catch that scheduled email right before it sends out (which defeats the purpose of the automation) or create an entirely new sequence just for 1 or 2 people which can really bog up my sequence view. Cheaper solutions like Yesware are able to allow for automated one-off sequences or email chains with a log built in to stop following emails if there's a response. Seems like it should be a fairly straight forward functionality but it's noticeably lacking in this platform.

VP Marketing (Danemark)

Very impressed

The reporting and amount of features is incredible to a point where I get embarrassed at our own efforts. Spectacular onboarding and overall experience getting started considering the technical part was quite immersive in our backend and Salesforce.

It is becoming a bit more troublesome to navigate and figure out a perfect solution but it seems to be addressed with the help of more CS and help desk articles.

Content and PR Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Outreach for automating sales tasks

Commentaires : Outreach helps our inside sales team automate the engagement process and helps them to contact potential opportunities with sequences and templates.

Outreach provides a way to engage easier with prospects and leads in addition to automating sales and marketing tasks that were time consuming.

In managing multiple users, it isn't as easy to divide tasks between a group as it is to run individual tasks and automations.

Director of Field Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Outreach for Sales & Marketing

Commentaires : Great experience per my previous comments on ease of use and functionality. I love snippets and personalization features!

We used to use groove and outreach is a huge improvement. It is very easy to set-up sequences with personalization, linked content from highspot or direct url, and create snippets for dropping in different images or content features. I am able to set-up sequences for sales to support marketing programs and craft message and content used. I can look at reporting metrics within the sequence to see who is using, how many contacts are active/pending/paused and draw conclusions on effectiveness of the messaging.

I only create sequences for sales versus actually sending them, but I think there was some confusion on how to add contacts or to make them active in one sequence over another. We use contact list views in Salesforce to add contacts, which seems to work but not sure if there is another way that is less manual than building out the list views- like linking to campaign?

Amy
Analyst (Portugal)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Good Sales Engagement Software

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Simple integration with Salesforce and seamless sync of data, good calls platform, meeting scheduling, nice sequencing tool, Salesforce Opportunity overview in Outreach itself, email templates. The support team is extremely proactive.

The reports available are not so complete and flexible. There are a lot of limitations about filtering and changes of view. Outreach doesn't sync directly to LinkedIn, so LinkedIn tasks exist in the CRM, but they work more as reminders than as direct task. Conversational intelligence also has lot of room for improvement.

Strategic Business Development (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Very powerful software. Great integrations with SFDC and Gmail as well that make it super easy .

Commentaires : Outreach makes it so easy to meet that crucial nexus point in sales of volume + quality of messaging. Being able to have measured feedback on how well your emails are received means you can keep tweaking until you get open and response rates as high as possible. It makes me faster as a sales rep and more data driven as a team.

Outreach can do a TON. Being able to import a list of leads and have relevant info show such as title, last contact, etc.. is an amazing time saver when trying to make sure you're list (csv, sfdc report, etc..) is 'clean' and good to go. Being able to call directly through the platform is a huge time saver as well. All of the reporting around your sequences is a huge win. I will go through all of my sequences once every week or so to see what's doing well, what isn't, and tweak to optimize performance. There is a huge amount of data you can use to compare yourself to others, measure the efficacy of your outreach, and collaborate on best practices with team members. Over all Outreach is a huge win and is very well integrated with every one we use from a customer facing team perspective (gmail, sfdc, Linkedin)

Outreach feels like they are probably an engineering first design second kind of company. I say that because their software can do SO MUCH, but it's not always intuitive how to do specific things. It has taken me awhile to get fully up to speed on some of the tips and tricks that really make outreach awesome. This is barely a con, more so just a training or user experience comment. Outreach can do so much it'd be tough for them to make every little feature super easy to find and obvious. Perhaps some more specific live onboarding/training would be helpful as well.

'Rowdie' Mitch
'Rowdie' Mitch
VP of Business Development / Co-Owner (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Terrible customer service. Great product.

Commentaires : I really enjoyed the software, what a great product. My first salesman was amazing, but as they scaled, we became a small account to them and really got treated like it. Stay away if you are looking for a great vendor experience, but if you are looking for a great product with great automation tools and email sequences... Outreach was the best we could find.

Wow, its an amazing product. I really enjoyed using it and it did win me alot of business. Alot of automated tasks which was amazing. Also their email management and manager permissions was incredible. Overall really simplified my teams day.

If you are a small company... expect to be treated terribly. We got random bills, and NO response from billing or their cusotmer support. You would get the runaround all day long. Seriously terrible experience even caused one of my employees to lose morale which isn't ultimately all Outreachs fault, I will take some accountability... but she wasn't getting her job done and couldln't get replies from Outreach. She was the manager supposed to control how many seats we had and manage costs... With an unresponsive team and random invoices with no explaination it became discouraging. I would highly recommend using the product if their sales team was ethical and their support would RESPOND. We got way overbilled and cancelling the account was even a hassle.

SDR (Inde)
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés

The Best Productivity/Follow-up Tool

Commentaires : I think if your in a fast paced organisation that need to follow-up with a large amount of leads, it will help automate and save your employees a lot of time.

The best feature of the tool is that it saves the most important resource in our world - 'TIME', especially in the sales function an important part of the job is to follow-up with potential prospects/leads. Outreach help me focus on what matters the most (being productive) and focus less on simple tasks such as follow-up emails, logging tasks. Just creat a sequence, use the custom tabs if need be) and then emails go out periodically (you can decide the schedule and content). JUST LOVE IT

I think the app is very flexible, there are so many features and depending on your organisation you might have some features restricted. I would recommend reading their blogs (there are quite a few functionalities and features that you might want to use but never realize they were already there)

Jill
BDR (É.-U.)

Powerful sales automation tool

Commentaires : There are so many benefits, Seeing how many times prospects open your emails and having a call task automatically populate based on that. A/B testing with emails and subject lines. Outreach lets you get as manual or as automated as you want in your sequences letting you spend more time on warm leads while not totally neglecting the cold ones.

It's very easy to use and doesn't take a lot of training to get up and running. Really helps to make sure certain prospects don't slip through the cracks. It integrates really well with the other systems we have and makes it really easy to stay organized. They are always adding new features and listen to feedback.

If you go on vacation or have a holiday, it's a little annoying to go through and pause each individual sequence but they do have some content available on how to do it as easily as possible. There's not much I dislike. I've used several sales automation softwares and this one is by far my favorite.

Team Lead, SMB Sales (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Great tool for automating sales prospecting

Commentaires : This tool helps automate email-based prospecting and marketing so your sales team can be more efficient.

I like the fact that Outreach has a wide array of functionality from email tracking, to email sequencing, reporting, and calendar integration. It serves a bunch of fundamental purposes for any sales team.

The biggest drawback of Outreach is the initial adoption and learning curve. It can take about a month or so to fully learn the ins and outs of the solution. Make sure your company invests in training when you roll this product out!

Jim
Sales Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Seamless prospecting tool with a 1-to-1 alignment with CRM

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Being able to prospect, contact prospects, and manage accounts and pipeline all in one solution. Having the integration with Salesforce allows for efficiency and seamless workflows within the sales organization.

Not having the ability to record calls and have conversation intelligence created a need for an additional solution that was a significant cost to the organization.

Chase
Sales Development Representative (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Outreach has flipped the table

Commentaires : First off, it's incredibly easy to figure out. I'm tech savvy but not many tools are as easy to figure out as Outreach. My previous sales positions were very hard work - lot's of manual work like sending emails, cold calling from lists, manual note taking and cadence tracking. Needless to say, my mind was a bit scrambled when the new boss at my current company started explaining what this platform would do for me (hint, nearly everything). As with any workflow change, it does take some getting used to, but all of the changes are positive. I haven't done the math but this platform has given back so much time in my day and allows me to focus on more meaningful tasks instead of mindlessly sending out templated emails and keeping meticulous manual records of all the calls I make. For those who have read this far, I'm sure you get the point. At the very least go schedule a demo so you can see for yourself, this platform has so much value!

How easy to use it is! This platform is reinventing the wheel but has created an incredible user interface and design that lets you hit the ground running.

Nothing about the platform is sub-par or oversold, but I would really benefit from having some sort of mobile app.

Paige
Manager of Sales Development (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Outreach is the Sales Development Dream

Commentaires : I have used 4 other sales engagement platforms in my career and I will never use anything but Outreach again. It has incredible integrations with Salesforce, Drift, and Linkedin Navigator and ultimately helps good BDRs be great.

Outreach is by far the best sales engagement platform on the market. It helps to automate all tasks and outreach activities by BDRs so they can spend more time providing value to their prospects. From a leadership perspective, the reporting is extremely useful and allows me to track my BDRs individually, team based, and organization based.

Training new hires to use the platform can be difficult due to how intricate and extensive the feature set is.

Karan
Associate (Inde)
Matériel informatique, 501-1 000 employés

Does everything a sales enablement platform needs to do!

Commentaires : This tool helps the entire sales team save hours of routine work! A competitor, Outplay, is giving a good run for their money and I'm tempted to migrate to save $$$ every month but Outreach is deeply integrated into a lot of our other tools, hence sticking to this tool for a while.

Love all the features offered by Outreach - from email personalization to CRM integration to logging phone calls without breaking a sweat. Quick response from their Customer Support team - even hopped on a call when our issue wasn't resolved. Documentation is extremely helpful and easy to interpret.

Their pricing plans seem to be on the higher side compared to the rest of the players. VOIP functionality is a little buggy, several recordings were affected from our first day.

Andrew
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Makes my job 2x easier than not having it

Commentaires : I automate my prospecting and follow-up efforts through Outreach. Whether it's queuing up sequences, using templates, snippets, or the calendar scheduling link, I've found Outreach extremely valuable.

I love that Outreach has built a level of automation that allows me to speed up my workflow and make manual tasks into something I no longer waste time on. It's 2x easier to do my job with Outreach than without it.

I've run into a couple things that can be frustrating when it comes to scheduling when emails send out, but other than this, Outreach has been perfect for my needs.

Dylan
Senior Inside Sales Representative (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Super User Friendly

Commentaires : I am very thankful that I get to use Outreach on a daily basis instead of several other CRM systems I have used in previous positions. Overall the experience is positive and consistent and does not take long to train new employees to maximize their time with Outreach.

Outreach creates a very streamlined approach for contacting leads and keeping detailed information about communication. It is very easy to create and edit sequences for emails/calls to increase the capacity for communication for small sales teams.

The search functionality can be frustrating. In order to find a lead you have to input a lead's information exactly. There does not seem to be a "close to" option if you can't remember the exact spelling.

Jordan
Jordan
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

The best of the best

Commentaires : I LOVED outreach while we used it. We ended up switching to Mailshake because it sufficed for our use-case without the hefty costs. But Outreach is the far superior tool.

If you need the best of the best when it comes to email automation / sales email prospecting / personalization in bulk... This is IT. Definitely. This is absolutely not the cheapest tool, but if value is more of a concern to you than price, this is it.

It's not the cheapest software out there, so email automation needs to be critical for your business. If it is, don't hesitate. If it's just an every-once-in-a-while thing, then Mailshake, or others like it, are good products too.

Josh

Excellent Email Tool

I love how simple Outreach makes it to create sequences. As an outbound Account Executive, having nice sequences that are easily editable and findable makes the world of difference.

Every so often the Outreach plug in won't work and will not put the lead in the sequence. I'm not sure why this happens, but it is a pain to have to go through and add them to the sequence another time after you already thought you did it.

SDR (Lituanie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Very powerful software for outbound sales teams

Commentaires : We use Outreach for all sales activities. Emails, tasks, sequences, booking meetings, calls. It became our main tool for outbound sales. You can do everything in one place, we have it integrated with Salesforce, so currently we use SF more as a database. As I previously mentioned, Outreach is designed to save your time, our sales process has never been so efficient.

Outreach is very powerful tool. What I like the most is the functionality of the software. All outbound sales activities can be done from Outreach. Before using Outreach we worked by having tasks on Salesforce, we had a list of tasks and we did everyday sales activities by completing tasks in that list. Currently, we do everything from Outreach it is much more time efficient, we save a lot of time and we can contact more people per day. Outreach is designed to save time of sales people.

At first it was not very intuitive but such powerful software can never be super easy to use because it has a lot of various functions and customizations. Also, a price is quite high, so it's not easily affordable for smaller sales teams.

Jake
Sales Development Representative (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

Outreach is a Salesperson's Best Friend

Commentaires : I couldn't recommend it more. I hope to use Outreach for a long time from here on out, going back to prospecting without the tool would be painful at best, and next to impossible at worst.

This software integrating seamlessly with SalesForce makes everything about selling so much easier. I spend 95% of my time in Outreach and yet everything gets updated in SalesForce, and is organized appropriately. I have a daily task list that populates automatically, filled with relevant tasks that are meaningful to complete. It is truly the best tool I've used in a sales stack.

The software is very intuitive, but it does take some getting used to. There is a depth of power you have access to, and it will take a bit of time to get accustomed to the layout.