Avis clients sur Egnyte

En savoir plus sur Egnyte

Egnyte comprend les rouages de la création et de la consommation de contenu et comment l'exploiter pour mieux orchestrer le flux de travail.

En savoir plus sur Egnyte

Egnyte makes it easy to store files in a cloud based storage area, but has additional enterprise level capabilities that make it possible to integrate into powerful workflows.

It can get a little getting used to at first. You no longer will store files on your desktop or folders but rather within a folder in Egnyte.

Egnyte - Notes

Egnyte a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Egnyte ?

Andrei
Andrei
Data Scientist (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Egnyte is a does it all software with security being its strong point.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Egnyte has a very strong security, but it also offers other features at the same time, and they do work very well. I would recommend Egnyte for big companies who what a document management software with strong security.

The encryption and key management are the best ones in the sector.

Egnyte appears to be made only for big companies.

Dan
IT manager (R.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The best corporate grade cloud file server out there

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : So far, so good; it's a modern incarnation of the file server.Permissions are easy to manage by non-technical staff.It's a bit pricey but is the backbone of our company.The compliance and security are up there with the best; it's a product we truly trust.

The governance and security architecture.Running on Egnyt's own data centres.Nothing ever gets lost.Search filters are accurate.Search within files.Desktop product is comfortable for users.Intrusion control is easy to configure.Archiving policies aligned with GDPR.The desktop agent is auto-updating.Support is excellent and fast whatever time of the day.The NAS (smart cache) hybrid product is easy to run and very stable running on a version of Linux.

With the clunky implementation of co-editing Microsoft Office files, users find it hard to get used to compared with OneDrive.The local file editor tool WebEdit is not auto-updating.

financial advisor (Suède)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

My experience with egnyte

Commentaires : We use Egnyte to share, access, upload/download files within and outside the office. It serves well some days but I am personally not a big fan of it knowing there are other platforms that work more seamlessly.

I like the fact that its cloud based and has mobile sharing too, makes sharing files between office locations possible and easy.

Its not the best content sharing platform I've used.It doesn't really integrate well with google and can be confusing to use sometimes.

Réponse de l'équipe de Egnyte

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you found our mobile solutions easy to use across multiple locations. Our integrations, including with Google's suite of products, are constantly being updated and improved. You can see the latest benefits, features, and enhancements of our G Suite integration here: https://helpdesk.egnyte.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028093372-Egnyte-for-G-Suite Additionally, you can find additional training on our apps and integrations at Egnyte University: https://egnyte-university.egnyte.com/

Susang
Susang
Product Marketer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Simplest way to share files with peers

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have had a very good experience so far with Egnyte. The platform is very simple to use. Also creating shareable links is very straightforward and it is easy to keep track of everything through Egnyte.

One of the things that I like very much about Egnyte is the ability to upload files in bulk. Also, we can access files from any device, and the cloud storage security is top-notch.

I do not have any major dislike for Egnyte. Everything is to my liking, and I hope it stays that way

Lauren
Lauren
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

Business Storage Hosting In A New Light

Commentaires : Egnyte is what happens when you combine Elon Musk's brain capacity with digital file hosting: Genius integration.

I really appreciate the way Egnyte naturally integrated into our existing business. It calculated the items we had to store and kept them in an impressive bow. The interface is very clean and distinguishable. The features all stand out in their own presence. But the one factor that really earned my loyalty to the software was the storage performance. Egnyte is the powerhouse of online file hosting. It has the durability to carry highly dense files and load them in a concise, quick manner.

Aside from not knowing of this software sooner, I do hope that Egnyte will create the opportunity for collaborative sharing through external mail hosts (email to be specific). Otherwise, I hold the software in high regards.

HR & Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Secure Organization

Commentaires : Overall it was easy to implement and for end users to understand how to use it. My team did not need to undergo much training or assistance while working through implementation

I really like how Egnyte is able to sync up with a computer's own folder system making the ability to save and work with secure documents on your computer where ever you are and maintaining files solely within the frame of Egnyte. Also being able to customize our home space with our own logo and colors was a nice touch.

Some of the APIs come with an additional cost, which is sometimes less than satisfactory, and the APIs sometimes have limitations, but otherwise, it's been an entirely positive experience.

President (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Engyte provides enterprise solutioning for a small business price.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : File sharing across the company as well as with outside resources has made this product a no brainerr for me to use and recommend.

Ease of setup and administration - multiple platform access (web, local drive mapping, app)

No much - given how flexible the platform is , the guidance on how to use it, and the success rate, this is really nothing I can say negative.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner (Inde)
Animation, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A reliable and user-friendly cloud storage solution with a few drawbacks

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I would recommend Egnyte to other small business owners as a reliable and user-friendly cloud storage solution, despite the drawbacks mentioned above.

I have been using Egnyte for my small business for the past 6 months and have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly cloud storage solution. The platform is easy to navigate, and I appreciate the ability to store and access my files from anywhere with an internet connection. The integration with other business tools, such as Google Drive and Microsoft Office, has also been very helpful. I synced all my devices to it to make my workflow smoother.

However, there are a few drawbacks to using Egnyte that I have encountered. Firstly, the pricing can be a bit steep for smaller businesses like mine, especially if you need to store a large amount of data. Secondly, the search function could be improved - I have found it to be somewhat unreliable at times. Thirdly, the customer support could be more responsive - it can take a while to get a response when you have an issue that needs addressing. Finally, there have been a few instances where the platform has experienced downtime, which can be frustrating.

Abhijeet
Abhijeet
Senior Engineer (Inde)
Génie civil, 1 001-5 000 employés

Share your heavy files by egnyte

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Password protection of your file is too good for security of a file.

We can share a heavy file that can not be shared by email.We can lock this file by password and share the password a particular one.

Mobile view can be modified and meet the expectations.

Tom
Document Controller (R.-U.)
Construction, 201-500 employés

A solid platform for collaborating on projects

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : A darned good docuemnt management environment

It's very straight forward, decent folder architecture pretty reliable & easy to use as a third party user

Bulk uploading tool was a bit fiddly, but overall that's the only grumble i had using it.

Beth
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Egnyte is best for backup and FTP with HIPAA compliant security

Commentaires : Secure backup of all our documents, easy to set up FTP sites, that have HIPAA compliant security.

Easy to set up and share FTP sites. Backup is usually seamless and they email if the computer hasn't been heard from in some number of days that you determine. Egnyte has HIPAA compliant security and lots of good security settings, like invitation links that expire and cannot be forwarded. They can actually provide a HIPAA certificate! The price is very reasonable for everything that's included, and the amount of control you have over your data and settings. There's even an app for android and iPhone. There are lots more features that we don't even use.

Sometimes the backup function locks up without reason. It can usually be resolved with a few clicks, but I've never figured out what happens to prompt the shutdown. The app is great for uploading photos and similar to the site, but I've never been able to use the app to invite a user - everything looks like it's working, but the "save" screen doen't pop up the way it does on the computer, and so it doesn't save the invitation and thus doesn't work. Overall, though we love this software.

NICOLE
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Egnyte is helpful

Commentaires : I've been using egnyte for some time now and I find it to be secure to contain all of my clients information easy-to-access anytime I need to look up there paperwork and well worth the price for all that I gained from using the software I recommended egnyte for other law practices

Egnyte is a great software to store files it is very user-friendly I have a lot of clients within my law practices and anytime I need to find a police report disclosure or any other information that I need everything is easily stored and Egnyte I have found it to be the best site for file story

Sometimes it appears that there are duplicate files created and causes a little confusion when I'm searching for just one document within the search bar this has been a little frustrating but it doesn't happen often and it hasn't changed the fact that I really enjoy using egnyte software

Utilisateur anonyme
Manager, Member Relations & Administration (É.-U.)

Easy to use, great price, excellent customer service

Offers easy to use cloud computing storage. Makes collaborating on documents within our team a breeze and gives us piece of mind being able to save everything on the cloud so no work will be lost in case of computer failure. Customer service is outstanding!

Used to offer an easy automatic backup for your personal computer drives, which is no longer offered. Wish they'd bring that back. If you want to view photo thumbnails without opening each photo, it can take a little while to load.

Marie Debbie
Project Analyst (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés

Awesome once you learn it!

Commentaires : I use Egnyte on a day to day basis, and it is a great package for cloud storage of all files, and for collaboration between teams.
The reports are awesome, you can pull up exact details about your users and what files they have accessed and when.
However, you need an Admin that knows the ins and outs in order to take full advantage of all the great features.
Overall it is a great software with a very helpful customer service, also their training videos are awesome and very helpful.

Put together well, lots of options

The learning curve is steep

delaney
foreman (É.-U.)
Construction, 501-1 000 employés

Great document manager

Commentaires : Very, very easy to organize and manage file, doc, pdfs. super easy to move them around and download. I really like how you can send invites for others to view a document.

I love that is can make multiple folders and put permission on it. I like how i can construct a filing system that meet the job needs/criteria and able to keep it a standard.

the favorite star, it never seems to work for me to go to a shortcut folder fast

Solutions Engineering Lead (Australie)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Ease of use with powerful capabilities where needed

Commentaires : Overall, Egnyte is great, it's made it simple for me to access and store files in the cloud, but also integrate into automated workflows via command line tools.

Really the only thing I dislike about Egnyte is that there are no data sovereignty capabilities as far as I can tell. You can't specify where data is stored geographically.

Kyle
Asst Field Coordinator (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Egnyte Cloud File Sharing

Commentaires : Great tool for my team and I to upload and share files. Integrates well with our servers.

System is easy to navigate. I'm able to create new folders, assign permissions and distribute to my team seamlessly.

One or two features require a couple extra steps to get to that differ from standard Windows OS. Other than that it operates very well, even better most times, than other cloud-based file sharing.

Eric
Eric
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 10 000+ employés

Egnyte: great cloud based file storage solution

First thing I like about Egnyte is the simplicity and ease of use. It's very easy to use straight out of the box and doesn't take a lot of time to get used to. I also like how easy it is to share files externally with clients by simply sending them a link. Another thing is the fast syncing. It's so fast that files i upload into a shared folder becomes available to others in seconds.

I think the user interface needs to be updated as it looks rather dated. Another issue is that support seems to be sluggish the few times I've contacted them.

Andrej
Project Supervisor (Macédoine du Nord)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés

Easy for use - real time cloud

Commentaires : Sharing protocols, contacts, important files for the company.

Secure, fast and reliable cloud. You can use it for sharing a lot of files and keeping the most important ones so other can access.

Sometimes the cloud is creating a second copy of the files which leads to a missunderstanding.

Zachary
Zachary
Associate (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

Egnyte Review

This product allows my clients to send me large files with great ease. I prefer its functionality to SharePoint or Dropbox because its interface is more user-friendly and the ability to download multiple folders to a single zip folder is very convenient.

My clients have encountered a few problems on the uploading end that have required uploading an item more than once.

Gary
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Egnyte - Good cloud file system

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Pretty great cloud software.

I have a lot of proposals and pictures. This software is a good cloud file storage system for us. Our clients can view a file and even leave comments too.

One has to be a good file organizer because directories can get confusing very quickly.

Tommy
Tommy
Owner/ Certified Chimney Sweep (É.-U.)

Cloud based storage

Very easy to use with great tech support. This software gives you the ability to store all documentation in the cloud which can be accessed by employees from anywhere.

I would like the cost to be a little less, but other than that nothing really negative to say at this point.

Law Clerk (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Easy Access Anywhere

Commentaires : There are still a lot of features I haven't event started to use, so it is really exciting what possibilities are available.

I love that I can access documents I need anywhere -- we moved from an onsite server that required a VPN to access off-site and which was slow and not very useful, to Egnyte which allows my to grab documents from my phone and is so much more efficient.

Sorting documents is a bit lacking sometimes when I want to simply search for the most recent document of any file time within a number of subfolders. There is no real good way to do this at this time.

IT & Safety Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Egnyte is the Perfect Business-Ready Cloud Solution

Commentaires : Access to company files (especially jobsite related ones) anywhere, security, and efficiency.

Security, consistency, and ease of use are the biggest perks here. Users from IT to none at all have a simple time understanding how to use their cloud solution. The local server storage sync for office computers to have easy access to all cloud files locally is very helpful.

The administration package (SSO) is really expensive, I wish they supported fingerprint security like they do on iOS, and the app crashes when syncing lots of files that were marked offline.

Krystle
CEO (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Great product for my company

Commentaires : The greatest benefits is being able to have a drive that is Hippa compliant where we can post sensitive client information and the information is protected

I am able to allow all of my employees to access this drive and share files between all the employees. This system is also Hippa compliant.

We only call in is that you have to download a separate software in order to edit documents and repost them back online