Very Impressed

Publié le 27/06/2019
Bubbie S.
Vendor coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am extremely impressed with the customer service. On the couple occasions that I had questions, the response time was within minutes to hours. They followed up to make sure that the instructions they gave me were helpful. Beyond that Eventhub actually reaches out to us to let us know about new features as they are added, and just to check in and offer support.

Avantages: The software is pretty intuitive and Eventhub has thought of everything to make the experience easier. The ability to sort vendors by pretty much any way I need to. I can also send personalized messages through the hub, targeting specific groups such as the ones who still need to pay, or the ones that haven't completed the process. I can also send a group message regarding the event space that will be personalized to each vendor.

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything. We wanted to be able to export the information into a spreadsheet, and the next thing you know, Eventhub added that feature.

Great customer service with adaptability

Publié le 19/12/2018
Kelly D.
Event Experience Manager
Événementiel, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Events locker has a very clean and modern look that is easy to use on the front and back end. The customer service was excellent. Although there were some missing features when we first started using Events Locker, we made our requests known and the development team worked to add features that made the tool easier or more useful for us. The live map was especially useful for our organization, saving us time and resources along with creating transparency with our exhibitors.

Inconvénients: Our event is not in an as forward technology market creating it difficult for exhibitors to use the document upload feature.

Hi Kelly!

Thanks so much for the review! Our development team is working hard to improve and build out the exhibitor document manager, keep an eye out for news on this coming soon!

More Efficient Vendor Processing

Publié le 31/01/2019
Wendy E.
Event Coordinator / Graphic Designer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The vendor processing workflow has been significantly streamlined with less overall man hours being poured into managing vendor submissions. Information is organized and easy to find.

Avantages: I like how the application is set up in a way that prompts vendors to submit all of the required information for quick processing on our end. I don't have to chase vendors down for pictures, payments, or other mandatory information. I like the one-click approval and how Events Locker automatically sends approval or rejection notifications to the vendors. I love the interactive map, definitely a favorite feature.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to be able to print the submissions in a concise application format but is not a necessity. Vendor info and payment/order info are displayed on two separate screens. Would be nice to just have one. The vendor's email address is not included in the contact info on their profile page - would like to have that included.

Hi Wendy!

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback, if you think of any other features you would like to see please let us know!

Ease of Use and Great Customer Service

Publié le 08/08/2019
Erica S.
Event Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have nothing but great things to say about Event Hub and the team there. I enjoy using the software and have always had great customer service.

Avantages: This software has streamlined my vendor management 10 fold.

Inconvénients: There have been occasional bugs to work out but the team always fixes them promptly.

Pretty Good!

Publié le 16/05/2019
Maggie P.
Intern
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I really liked that you can keep all of your information in one place. It's easily accessible and the filters are really helpful.

Inconvénients: Many of our vendors were very lost with the terms and conditions and the whole documents process. I also wish there was a way to maybe put your vendors in folders. For example, a sponsor folder or a discounted price folder.

Hi Maggie!

Thanks so much for your review! We think that tagging your orders with custom tags may be helpful for you! Here is the link to our help center article on how to apply order tags. https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022146614-Apply-Tags-to-Orders?

This feature is totally customizable and we encourage you to add a "discounted price" tag to easily filter your view.

We have some great news about the exhibitor document manager! Our development team is working hard on streamlining and improving the documents manager, keep your eye out for news on this soon!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our customer success team at help@eventhub.net.

Thanks!

One stop shop for events

Publié le 02/08/2019
Gigi G.
HR Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love eventhub! So many different events around you, free of charge or paying, and it is the easiest when it comes confirming the event, getting your tickets, getting reminders, and adding it to your calendar in second! Many of the events I participate in the community I find them through eventhub. It is amazing how much information they provide that I cannot find through other websites or going straight to each different venue to see what they offer.

Inconvénients: I love everything about it, what offers, and cannot wait to see what other events I can attend in the future!

Keeps my events on track even when I can't seem to

Publié le 30/07/2019
Kristen K.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This saves my business a lot of hassle and a lot of repeat motions in exercises to do events that are going to be almost the exact same every single week. Takes the time we normally spend doing invites and tracking ticket sales and turns it into a couple hours a day of hard work and then we get to take a breather until the next day.

Avantages: What I like most about the software is that it pigs all the information that I've given it and all the information that my co-workers give it and keeps it all together so we don't have to keep track and stress over every little detail. The software stresses over the detail for me. Plus it's very helpful that the software is very easy to understand and once you get the hang of it planning and inputting information becomes routine.

Inconvénients: What I like least is that the free trial is so short on it that you don't really get a chance to completely get in the groove of things to see if it's going to work for you until after its over. I have so many events and so many people that inputting everything wasnt done before the trial ended.

Great experience, continual enhancements, exceptional customer service!

Publié le 27/07/2017
Dan A.
VP Business Development
Support client

Avantages: The platform is clearly designed by people who understand the challenges experienced by event planners and those seeking events to Showcase their products and services. It is well thought out and provides a good user experience no matter what side of the event you are on.

Inconvénients: Occasionally you may encounter something unexpected. Every single time I required support the team was responsive to inquiries within minutes and had problems fixed within 24 hours without fail.

EVENT HUB REVIEW

Publié le 17/05/2019
Jacquelyn M.
Vendor Operations Manager
Événementiel, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The customer service is amazing and the team has done a wonderful job with helping us transition to this new software.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use, I like that it has everything in one place, and even collects the money. Allows you to deny or reject things so the client can resubmit.

Inconvénients: I do not like that the gallery only allows you to load one photo at a time.
I do not like that the invoice does not show the address up at the top when printing.
I do not like that we cant easily take a deposit, to then go towards the booth cost (not an application fee).
I do not like that it does not automatically sort in alphabetical order after closing.

Hi Jacquelyn!

Thank you so much for your review! The customer success team is glad that you voiced these concerns during support calls. These feature ideas are on their radar, if you have any others please let us know!

Evens Locker is Life Changing

Publié le 22/02/2019
Kendra A.
director of experiences
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Events Locker has been LIFE CHANGING. We used to spend hours and hours signing vendors up, sending invoices, and following up on paperwork and payments, only to have vendors drop out at the last minute or avoid payment. We just had our first event of 2019 and used Events Locker for all the registrations. We sold out our booth spaces early, never had to ask when a payment would arrive and we had a wait list! We were able to take the entire week before the event and really focus on promoting our vendors and getting the word out. We ended up doubling our attendance and I have no doubt that it was because Events Locker freed us up to do the work we love to do.

Avantages: It's pretty easy to set up and also very intuitive for our vendors to use.

Inconvénients: I honestly can't think of anything. We occasionally get people who email us asking how it works and I just tell them to look for the bright orange 'book event space' button and it works every time.

Great Option for Vendor Reg

Publié le 16/05/2019
Jennifer T.
Project Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Support staff is phenomenal.

Avantages: This software is very easy to learn and the staff is incredible.

Inconvénients: The software still has a few upgrades that need to be made in order to compare to the "big boys" for large trade shows.

Hi Jennifer!

Thanks so much for the review! Our development team is working hard to improve and build out more features! If you have any ideas for specific features you would like to see please feel free to reach out at any time.

Eventslocker Review

Publié le 27/02/2019
Troy W.
Sponsorship/Community Programming
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of booking as event producer makes it organized and simple. Pulling reports is also very easy.

Inconvénients: It has sparked confusion on signing up when sent to prospective buyers.

Hi Troy!

Thanks so much for your review! To help with the confusion on the exhibitor/ sponsor end, please feel free to point them toward our help center or customer success team at help@eventhub.net. We're always happy to field those questions for you!

Exceptional Website!

Publié le 27/12/2018
Debra S.
Expo Coordinator
Services et installations de loisirs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The staff of Events Locker is a group of very professional, attentive and customer-oriented individuals. The Events Locker information and registration pages contain everything an exhibitor needs to gain information and choose and register for a booth.

Avantages: Events Locker is easy to learn and easy to use.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve, but once you learn all of the features, it is easy to navigate.

Very easy to use. Excellent customer support. Easy to walk customers through the checkout process.

Publié le 19/07/2018
Iris K.
Exhibitor Coordinator for Santa Barbara Earth Day
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It was easy to understand and work with the customer support to design it exactly how we wanted. They are constantly improving and adding new useful features.

Inconvénients: When we first started using it they seemed like a pretty new company and we had to work a lot with them to set things up right but they were easy to work with.

Has reduced my admin time in half!

Publié le 17/09/2017
Karen G.
VP
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, great payment system, staff is accessible for assistance. Keeps my vendors and all of their paperwork in one easy to access locker.

Inconvénients: Would love an app. The developers are great to make tweaks and add organizational asks to customize the product if it will make the system easier for everyone to use.

Great customer service + makes event management so much easier.

Publié le 11/01/2018
Jillian H.
Strategic Partnership Manager
Événementiel, 13-50 employés
Support client

Commentaires: It is a new product/platform, so it is constantly evolving but the customer service is very supportive.

Avantages: The ability to message all exhibitors through the platform as well as store all the paperwork in a central location.
So many good things -- highly recommend this platform.

Excellent customer service and streamlined vendor management

Publié le 12/07/2019
Jaclyn L.
Executive Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Customer service is exceptional, and this platform streamlined our archaic process of registering and managing 150+ vendors as only a small portion of my job.

Inconvénients: The integration with PayPal is useful, but our vendors frequently have their payments rejected, due to some way that PayPal is processing these payments. This is likely attributable to PayPal and not Eventhub, but it has been the one downside of switching to this platform.

great event software

Publié le 14/08/2019
Frank C.
Treasurer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: it's easy to use and great product support

Inconvénients: can't customize the wording they use for some things

Great Customer Service

Publié le 25/10/2019
Jenna S.
Development and Marketing Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great tool for vendors and booths at events. Their team is great to work with and easily available for support needs.

Avantages: Their team is willing to work with you to update the software to best fit your needs. Simple tool that is easy to use on the back end.

Inconvénients: Easy to use on the back end but the user side wasn't as easy when we first started. Much better now!

Expo Director

Publié le 17/06/2019
Jennifer M.
Expo Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The only experience I have had is with the Health and Fitness expo.

Avantages: I like the structure of the software visibly.

Inconvénients: The exporting feature seems to be a little confusing.

Intuitive and impressive software-- Great for managing the day to day

Publié le 28/07/2019
Marketing Assistant
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We loved being able to sort vendors and send customized and personal messages to each through the software. Was very handy for rain or shine announcements through the group message as well!

Inconvénients: No cons.... I had a few but Eventhubb added them about a week after I wished them.... How'd they know??

Great for special events

Publié le 16/07/2019
Founder and President
Sports, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We only use it for periodic special events but we have been very pleased with functionality, features and ease of use. It has made our event planning a more efficient process.

Inconvénients: Not necessarily a con - any small non-profit will always wish for lower costs. But that's to a con, that's just the way it is. It's a good platform.

TWM Expo

Publié le 22/11/2019
Tiffany R.
Race Site Director
Sports, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am using Event Hub for my first marathon expo. I have great expectations and I love what I have seen thus far.

Avantages: Easy to use and very friendly customer support

Inconvénients: Was not told about a charge on a map but it was taken care of.

Great platform!

Publié le 27/02/2019
Jake H.
Expo Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use, and super functional. Very happy with it overall!

Inconvénients: Thankfully nothing to report at this time.

Publié le 04/04/2018
Dan K.
Support client

Avantages: EventsLocker simplifies and shortens the sponsorship pitch process and timeframe. While working with the California Wine Festival Series of events, it made it easier on potential and current sponsors to quickly measure the different options in a modern UI.

Inconvénients: No major cons yet. Perhaps the only challenge is that the platform may be new to traditional users who want to receive a lengthy traditional attached proposal.