Great 2-way appointment setting software

Publié le 13/05/2019
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I'm happy. I think there are some steps that could be taken to improve appointment reminder, but right now, I think it's the best solution out there.

Avantages: The best thing about appointment reminder is a visual calendar that shows confirmed, unconfirmed, canceled, and showed appointments.

Inconvénients: There is no easy way to export reports from the data I enter into appointment reminder. No way to export customer lists with names and phone numbers or statistics on who is showing up vs who is not showing up. Also, there is no way to effectively time block out my calendar for times I'm not available.

envoyé par Graphite Systems le 15/07/2019

Hi and thanks for the review! We are currently working on new features like what you described and will soon have available! We will email our customers when they are ready!

Love this system!

Meredith R.
Marketing Director
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our no-show, no-call rates have dropped because our clients are getting reminded of their appointments through phone, email and text.

Avantages: It's really easy to use and create multiple appointments. As a tax office, our January-April look a little hectic on the calendar and using Appointment Reminder is super easy to make sure all of our clients are getting contact prior to their appointment.

Inconvénients: It can be a little difficult to schedule two appointments with the same start time, but it can be done!

Have been using since it's launch

Cheryl M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our appointments are booked sometimes months in advance. If a client misses, it is hard to get them back in and if they miss, we can't fill the spot therefore lose revenue.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and update appointments for clients. They all love it and I love knowing they received their reminder - No excuses to miss!

Inconvénients: The client list, when editing, always jumps back to the beginning of the list.

Really Great App!

Publié le 08/12/2019
Investigating Officer
Administration publique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Appointment Reminder has really made my scheduling of appointment easier, and helps me to remember them by sending me email notifications.

Avantages: Can reduce no-shows and last minute cancellations Automatic reminders Makes it very easy to schedule and organize appointments. Calendar management Multiple persons can use it Calendar sync with Google Wide variety of email templates Customizable templates Email notification

Inconvénients: There is no integration with outlook for Mac.
No other disadvantages. The software is great other than that.

Great software

Publié le 09/10/2018
Aaron B.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have used this software in our clinic for a few year now and it has fulfilled all of our scheduling needs and has been very easy to use.

Inconvénients: Nothing. It does exactly what we need it to.

This company works as promised...

Aungela J.
Psych Asst
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I do not have any current issues. Overall, things have gone quite well.

Avantages: It's very easy to learn and navigate through.

Inconvénients: It allows multiple profiles to save for the same patient.

Keep Track of Appointments

Human Resources Manager
Assurance, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It does what it's supposed to, and does it well!

Avantages: Appointment Reminder is a software named for its task. It is a simple yet efficient tool for reminders. I have used this for a while and it has helped me to schedule daily appointments and tasks. It has an easy setup and launching.
Many similar tools go over the top with many features that are never used, whole Appointment Reminder is straight to the point.

Inconvénients: A little bit expensive but its features justify its price.

Very Useful

Publié le 04/10/2018
Whitney T.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Appointment Reminder has been very helpful to our business. It's definitely cut down a lot of man hours we used to use contacting each patient individually. Also very helpful that we can go back and check the status of each reminder once it's sent and even reason responses if someone can't be reached and why.

Avantages: I like that the system allows 3 different options for contacting the patient and that the scripts can be customized.

Inconvénients: This is less of a con and more of a suggestion: if it were possible for the office to be notified *how* a patient responded to a reminder. For example, we could know that the patient responded via text to cancel or cancelled via phone call and then confirmed via text. We have a few issues with patients responding differently via different methods for the same appointment. It would just help us overall be able to pinpoint where the signals are getting crossed.

Excellent product

Publié le 07/10/2018
Christopher J.
Licensed Professional Counselor
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’ve never had a problem with the program. Billing issues have been handled quickly and easily with no problem.

Avantages: The software is easy to use. It is self explanatory. It does what it says it will do. My clients are contacted when I requested they are and they are able to respond.

Inconvénients: The way the clients are stored in the system.

Customer rep is patient and helpful every time I contact him. He gets things sorted straight away.

Publié le 17/08/2017
Judy J.
Business Service Unit Officer
Organisme social ou civique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have noticed our clients are more likely to keep their appointments since implementing this software. Our clients have many issues in their lives and often forgot to attend our service prior to the software being introduced. This allows us to help them much more effectively.

Avantages: It is so easy to set up and to use. The ongoing support from customer rep is amazing and nothing is a problem. I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. Everything is easy and the support amazing.

Only appointment program we have tried...

Carrie B.
Practice Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has helped our no-show rate or wrong appointment time overall

Avantages: It suits our need of sending a reminder to our patients regarding their appointment.

Inconvénients: 1. It doesn't have a reschedule option; you just have to delete and re-add
2. It doesn't let you send a direct or customized reminder to select patients who haven't responded or that you want to send an immediate message to
3. It doesn't let you customize per appointment if you want to send a reminder other than the standard default time or text (different provider, type of service, etc)
4. The number of characters on the text seem too limited
5. It doesn't give you the option to send an immediate message to the recipient if you change or cancel their appointment

Easy to use application, managing to organize your work. Excellent

Publié le 24/06/2018
Karla L.
Analista sénior
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Help organize my appointments quickly and easily

Avantages: In a busy life of work the best you can have, is a tool that helps you organize your schedule, work and appointments, thus being able to save a lot of time, used in a practical way from the cell phone or from the pc. Amazing

Inconvénients: In General: It is very easy to configure, the way you can use it from your phone or PC is extremely important.

My Aunt's salon has gathered a lot of loyal customers

Publié le 02/08/2018
Business Analyst
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Support client

Commentaires: It saves time and effort of the staff of the small salon business

Avantages: Customers like it when they were reminded about their appointment to salon.
the salon itself is already busy as it have only few staffs, so they cant manage to contact their customers. then I tell her to try this application. and it works really great. it suits well on her business.

Inconvénients: We don't have any issue about this application as my Aunt really like using it. and would like to avail the application after the free trial session

Appointment Reminder for Law Firm

Celine G.
Trial Coordinator
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: less cancellations, less "no-shows" or "forgotten appointments" which have all resulted in lower cancellation fees as we book various appointments for our clients outside of our office.

Avantages: easy to use
able to have more than one user
able to customize to our use

Inconvénients: limit on calendars
limit on one appointment in each slot (lots of times we have double bookings)

cohesively connects all of my platforms

Publié le 23/10/2018
Revenue Analyst
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I finally found a solution that adequately connects all of my plans in one place.

Inconvénients: It was confusing at first but i figured it out!

Appointment Reminder Feedback

Publié le 09/10/2018
Melinda L.
co owner
Appareils médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Reduced no shows, free up staff time so we don't have to call for reminders

Avantages: Easy to use; cuts down on no show and cancellations

Inconvénients: Could add some more features, e.g. search by patient to find their appointment and wait list for patient that would like to be called if we have a cancellation

I really like this app because sometimes the alarm of cellphone is not enough

Publié le 25/04/2018
Andrea M.
Fundadora y Directora
Support client

Avantages: what I like most about this app, it is very practical and I can use it in my phone and it help in my work for organize everything and don't forget nothing.

Inconvénients: I don't have any complaint about this app is easy to use and it makes work much organized than before

Does What They Claim, Nice and Simple

Publié le 01/02/2017
Gregg A.
Consultant
Défense et aérospatiale, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like services that just do what they say they do, and not a whole bunch of other junk that I don't need. It's a simple service for us and we never even have to think about making sure our people show up now. If you need to talk with Appointment Reminder support, they are great and super helpful.

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: That it's not free!

envoyé par Appointment Reminder le 02/02/2017

Thank you Gregg!

A good thing

Publié le 11/02/2019
Tonya L.
Care Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love this software, it's so easy to use and it's just great. Especially since I can't remember anything.

Inconvénients: There was nothing that I dislike about this software.

envoyé par Graphite Systems le 28/03/2019

Hi Tonya! Glad you are enjoying the software. Let us know if you ever have any questions! :)

Diane

Helpful to prevent cancellations

Publié le 06/10/2018
Lamya T.
psychiatrist
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It has brought down my cancellation rate significantly and shows me that the client received the reminder. It is easy to use and a very nice platform.

Inconvénients: I wish it would integrate with other calendar systems so I don't have to manually enter appointments every week.

Advanced Vascular Labs

Branden F.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Over all your system works good. It would be nice to be able to call your operators and be able to talk to someone. Email is kinda slow

Avantages: Pretty easy to log in and schedule a patient. It seems to work pretty good for reminding patients.

Inconvénients: The only change I would like to see is the ability to add another field in the patient's information so we can add notes. This way we can differentiate what type of test(s) the patient is getting just by looking at the main schedule. Currently, we add the test types in the patient name field, which works, but is not ideal.

Appointment Reminder Review for small businesses

Christian R.
COO
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It allows you to have the ease of not contacting customers yourself for scheduled appointments and other things.

Inconvénients: It confused my customers at first, was supposed to show as coming from our phone number but it did not. It takes almost as much time to set it up every day as it does for me to copy and paste text messages myself from a cell phone. The price for the service is so high that as a small business it makes me wonder if it is worth paying for. Especially when some days I do not even use it because when I send out reminders manually it allows me to get to talk with the customers which makes it not as easy for them to guilt free cancel their appointments which can put me in a pretty bad spot. Then I have to adjust appointment times and send them out myself from our office cell phone which confuses the customers who already received a time from the appointment reminder.

'VOICENT' A Useful Program for Businesses.

Publié le 22/03/2019
Talha A.
student
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really, this software make my work easier, I highly recommend this software to use in order to organize an appointments

Avantages: The system is excellent for customer satisfaction, they are reminded about their appointment to clinic, salon, law firm etc. it is easy to use and very practical. one of a service which i like the most is an appointment reminder support, they are very helpful and problem solver.

Inconvénients: According to me, no such complain about this app, it is very helpful product and a useful tool to organize your work and appointments.

Be Smart with Appointment Reminder

Publié le 05/10/2019
Madhawa C.
Medical Trainee
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I used it for my appointments with the home visit patients

Avantages: Its shows us all the appointments which confirmed and unconfirmed and also cancel. and its like a digital calender and its very easy to use

Inconvénients: there is some problem with the appointments with the same starting time.and while editing its back to the begining of the list

Simple and Easy

Publié le 03/10/2018
Program Coordinator
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to schedule appointments very easily

Avantages: Very easy to teach users how to use, great to be able to write your own scripts.

Inconvénients: The UI is a bit outdated, and the client organization could be improved