Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Cerri

Cerri est le logiciel de collaboration de projet d'entreprise que les équipes adorent et auquel les responsables informatiques font confiance. Cerri : collaborer, communiquer, créer

En savoir plus sur Cerri

2 avis affichés

Ari F.
Director Of Marketing Operations
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 22/02/2018

"Lightweight and Easy to look at"

Avantages: A client of mine used Cerri to track their projects. As someone who consults on contracts, it's not uncommon that clients ask me to use the tools that are native to their organization, but I've continued to use Cerri beyond my time at that organization because it's just so damn easy to use. I can track all my projects on a single screen with their dashboard and the tasks allow me to know what's due today, next week, and even months from now. Plus their file storage lets me share items without having to worry if the person has the right permissions for their Google Drive or Dropbox link.

Inconvénients: When I was using it, I found that the knowledge base was slightly lacking, but looking at it now they seem to have revamped it recently.

• Source : GetApp
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 13/11/2020

"Love the product - simple and powerful"

Avantages: We started with the free version to test Cerri and now use a regular plan.
- It is great to have different views, my favorite is the Kanban board
- Having one single file repository had some significant impact
- Their feature of putting a price tag on time and therefore tracking costs including time spent is quite a game-changer to some discussions

Inconvénients: No strong Con. Having some team members who don't speak English as well, having multiple languages would be a Plus though.

• Publié le 13/11/2020