Avis clients sur Vonage Business Communications

En savoir plus sur Vonage Business Communications

Non disponible

We are still working on our fax numbers. Porting the number from our previous provider has proven difficult.

Vonage Business Communications - Notes

3,7
3,9

Vonage Business Communications a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 276 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vonage Business Communications ?

Angela Paez,
Angela Paez,
GM (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great product for small companies

Commentaires : Great!!! I definitely recommend this software and even though it might seem a bit more expensive than others in the market, their quality is definitely worth it.

It is an amazing product for small companies. It has several useful features that work great for your business needs. Compared to other similar software out there, Vonage is way more reliable for your communication needs.

Even though we do love Vonage, sometimes getting in contact with customer service is a bit time consuming and tricky, but once you are connected to a customer service representative, you know you will get the help you need.

Rick
Rick
Construction, 2-10 employés

Vonage Business Communications was just ok

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It as meh. We were by no means enamoured by their customer service and we've moved on and been very happy with other VOIP services since. We've tested several services over the years and even changed a couple times in the last 15+ years but we would not go back to Vonage.

Vonage Business Communications was fine. It checked most of the boxes and satisfied most of our needs. It was OK. It is just like any of the other business VOIP services out there.

We did not like their customer service. A few years back we needed some help and they were mildly helpful and only at their discretion. Things may have changed by now but we won't go back.

Iqra
Recruitment Specialist (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Vonage Business Communication Review

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of usage.Low-cost and reliable communication provider.Can be integrated with your CRM or ATS.

Poor customer service.A lot of technical glitches.You often get a lot of spam incoming calls.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Associate Recruitment Specialist (Inde)
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

If you make heavy calls. Take this !

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience has been very professional in my work space and lead me and my work to so many advancement and progress. .

Generally I Liked everything about this software from Calling , recording , making heavy calls to Call conferencing among so many people . It’s accessible on desktop to iOS and android , voice quality of the Call is also very good !

Probably nothing , loved almost everything about this software . I can’t find any replacement of this application or software until and unless it’s alive in the market !

Shelly
Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Never miss a call!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Allows my clinicians the ability call patients with business phone from their mobile device. One stop show for managing multiple office phone access and on call from anywhere. Easliy retrieve VM as well as respond via text message. All in one product for managing your phone service. Enables multiple locations to call, transfer and communicate at the push of a button.

The mobile app makes it simple to recieve all your work/office calls right on your mobile device. Remote work is seemless with all the functions of your office phone at home. Easily allows 24/7 phone monitoring from anywhere.

There are a lot of features that we do not use. Far to many to remember how to use when/if they are used infrequently. Quick guide would be helpful. We may have received something in the beginning but nothing that is left with the phone for new users or that have not gotten lost or damaged.

Muteeba
Muteeba
Recruitment Specialist (Inde)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés

Feedback for Vonage

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience with Vonage has been good. No major glitch that i found while working on Vonage.

Vonage is user-friendly and can work on even a slow internet connection. We can do screen recordings and send a broadcast message as well. Your own Team Members' contact details are easily available. So anytime you need to call them or find email id's, It's all there for you. Also, we can record calls as well which will help us in quality audit & control. There is also an option to check reports on how many calls you made, received, and the call duration as well. Overall it's a great product!

The one thing that I don't like about this product is when it is integrated with any other software like ceipal to make calls. The call logs will not appear on the Vonage call logs. Rest everything is good!

Mary
manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Could Be Better

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Vonage is good platform to be utilized for a business in office and working remotely.

Some of the settings to configure don't keep all of the settings/capabilities that you want and need.

Santanu
Santanu
Business Development Specialist (Inde)
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés

Vonage-One of a Kind

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

1-Ease of Use2-Very easy integration with other apps3-Multiple Features4-Great Analytics

1-Sometimes the issue occurs with the support

Santhosh Kumar
IT Technical Support Analyst (Inde)
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

Vonage is User friendly service Provider for business

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Mostly I like vonage need to implementation on call duration and call reports should automatically generating

Mostly I like vonage Call and voice quality and message delivery very speed

Cyber analyst (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Good communication tool

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good

It has a excellent quality of voice and connectivity

Sometimes the application take time to open

Steven
Steven
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Vonage For Small Business

Commentaires : My overall experience with Vonage Business Communications has been excellent. Setup was painless, support was responsive when I had questions and the service has been extremely reliable.

Vonage Business was easy to set up and configure on my small company network. The Vonage Business application dashboard is simple, clearly laid out and easy to navigate. Once you completed the initial setup, there is not much need to access it, except to add or remove features. It has all of the basic features that I need running a small business such as call forwarding, voicemail, customizable Caller ID. Vonage also offers toll free 800 numbers if your business needs one. While I do not need to call Canada or Mexico, the service includes calls to Canada and to Mexico at no extra charge. The service has been exceptionally reliable and all conversations have been clear and noise free. The Vonage Business service included a VOIP handset with a headset port. The Vonage Business Software includes a SoftPhone application so that all activity can be easily managed from your computer. Add-on features include such items as on-demand call recording, virtual receptionist, fax service and others.

There are no issues that I have with the Vonage Business Communications software or with the Vonage Business service.

Paul
Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great IP phones for companies with multiple offices

Commentaires : If you are starting out or if you are an established company, we have found this to be the best option out there. We have tried Xfinity and several others and only found them to be hard to work with and or lack some of the main features that vonage offers.

There are many pros to the Vonage system. For us we have offices in different states, so when we have patients calling one office and need another we can transfer them as if we were in the same office. There is also the ability to set up a Virtual receptionist so that your company can seem as if it is a much bigger office giving your customers comfort. You can set up a 800 number as well as faxing all in one place. Very user friendly compared to some of the other IP options out there.

Setting up the system can be a little time consuming, but well worth it once it is complete. As will all IP phone systems you need to have active internet for the phones to work. If you lose internet due to a storm like we have in the past, your phones need to be routed to another phone like your cell phone to receive calls. The positive is that the system allows this to be changed via the app on your phone so this is just a minor bump in the road.

Sandy
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Easy to Use

Commentaires : Vonage's apps for computers and phones makes it a seamless extension of my business.

I love that you can forward calls and messages to your personal cell phone, eliminating the need for corporate phones should the company desire. In addition, the desktop app makes it easy to make calls (even international ones) from anywhere. I like the integration of a company's contact list and speed dials for international locations--we have a large presence outside of the US and it's so simple to speed dial to Ireland quickly. You would think a US-based company would have trouble with this, but it's honestly so seamless with Vonage. Our Corporate team is very happy with the services they provide at a very fair price. I really appreciate how Vonage makes our workflows easier and more efficient.

I wish that the features of calling a number directly from your computer were better, but honestly that doesn't impact my job too much. There are no major cons for me.

Jennelle
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Long-time user

Commentaires : We’ve been having a great experience this software! It’s been helpful for our business and the call forwarding feature has allowed us the ability for some work/life balance.

We’ve been using this software for our business for over 5 years. Using this for our business phone has allowed us to keep our same phone number even though we moved physical locations. This was very helpful for our business! We also use the call forwarding feature so we can answer business calls when we’re aware from the business.

Sometimes the connection isn’t as clear as we’d like. It can sometimes sound a little muffled and occasionally we get disconnected from callers. However, it usually works really well and we’re happy with the service.

Jenna
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Vonage Business

Commentaires : I like this product easy to use

Vonage is a great product. You can download the app on the ohone and anwer your phone line from your cell phone or when your in the office turn the app on mute so your phone doesn't ring on your cell.

I haven't had any issue. If you type what you need help with in the search bar it pretty muchs shows you step by step with clicking on it/

Jenah
Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product, easy to use!

Commentaires : Overall, VBS has great customer service and a product that makes any business, big or small, more productive.

I love the integration between the physical phone system and the app on my cell phone. The system is streamlined well, organized and easy to use.

I haven't been able to find a pair of decent hands-free headphones that work well with the specific phone I use.

Simon
Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for SMEs with local number, incoming calls and conferencing

Commentaires : I was looking initially for an inbound number for the business, different from my personal mobile number. I looked at virtual numbers, but Vonage, with it's option at just £9/month offered everything plus more. I now have a completely separate work phone system with excellent call management options, and also have Vonage's own version of Zoom included (not fully tested that yet). I think it offers great value and can be upgraded as needed as the company grows.

Choice of local number (you end up with two), great app allowing you to use on multiple devices (desktop and mobile), multitude of options for dealing with calls, and conferencing software included.

Took me a while to set the system up as the dashboard is not the most intuitive, but once I got my head round it, it was very straightforward.

Sourya
Business OWner (Laos)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Excellent for Remote Businesses

Commentaires : I have a company based in the united states but I live abroad. Vonage has made it possible for me to stay in contact with my American clients without them even realizing i'm not in the country.

Voice to text feature is very important to me as I'm not always in the correct setting to listen to the messages we receive. It's fairly accurate and only seems to have issues with certain accents. The fair pricing and excellent customer service makes Vonage the choice that you are sure to pic.

At this pricing and the quality of the service, I have no cons.

Ramya Kaumudi
Talent Acquisition Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

Vonage

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It was very user friendly and I did not require any training. The contacts dictionary was quite helpful and allowed me to add new contacts with no issues unlike zoom.

Integration with JobDiva and ability to keep a count of calls made over the period of time. App on phone, computer and connection to Desk phone were seamless.

The messages did not have the attachment option at the time making it difficult in my line of work where some were comfortable texting documents over.

Trish
Reservations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

All in one

I like that everything that has to do with our phones is in one place, and there are so many options available, some tools we need, but we do not need them all, so what I like the most is that they can be individually added, cutting cost!

They changed literally everything without warning, so we missed out on some important faxes, however, they fixed it right away & we are on track again, quick and efficient!

Customer Success Manager (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

Very affordable VoIP solution for small businesses

For a new business or a smaller organization, Vonage is a great solution to get a centralized phone system VoIP set up. The app is great too!

The support can be a hit or miss and if you run into issues you have to deal with it. Although quality is usually great quality, it can also all depend on your overall internet connectivity which makes it hard to diagnose where the issue is if you start experience call drops or bad quality.

Manager (É.-U.)

I love the easiness of using Vonage Business.

Commentaires : Great communication system in our office with virtually no issues.

Voicemails are easy to access when not in the office, they also get sent to the company e-mail if nobody answers. Easy to set up phone numbers through the app on a mobile phone for usage of number during off hours out of the office.

It can be a little bit pricey for what they offer but it really is a well built voice software so the price is worth it.

Anndriene
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Household Communication Name

Commentaires : Clear communication that consisted of easy set up, minimal outages in the 10+ years since we've acquired Vonage. Definitely a staple.

Easy to use equipment with an even more appealing price point in consideration of the nonprofit industry.

Wireless earpiece equipment is not something that was offered during the initiation of our relationship with Vonage, but definitely more of a common need.

Emily
Property Management Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Glad we made the switch to Vonage

My company recently switched over to Vonage to be our call routing system, and I've personally been a big fan of it. As a vacation rental management company, we need some people to be on call 24/7, some only during the day, some only on certain days during the week, etc. And these people change, week to week, depending on our schedule. It can be pretty confusing, and at first, the Vonage system was not set up specifically to our preferred plan. However, the Vonage support staff was really great in creating a guide for us, and setting up meetings to make sure the system eventually flowed the way we needed it to. Their system is VERY user friendly and intuitive, once you get the hang of it. Everything is clean, the design is sleek, and the customer service is great. What more could you ask for?

Because the calls come over wifi and do not use cellular, the call quality can sometimes be very spotty. Additionally, as I already mentioned, the flow of Vonage can be difficult to figure out at first.

Alaina
Front Desk Coordinator (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11-50 employés

Vonage

Vonage is extremely helpful in our day-to-day operations because we can quickly pull up numbers and copy them over onto our scheduling/client platform to see which clients called immediately. I also enjoy being able to hear a voicemail through the computer quickly, and being able to read a transcript of it is EXTREMELY helpful and I wish that feature were integrated into more businesses

Calls through the mobile app do lag quite a bit; the app will start ringing after the phone has already been ringing for a moment, so it almost always rings once and goes to voicemail since its inaccurate