Very satisfied

Lior G.
Data Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Data+ has been a real time saver for us, saving many hours of work each week. Our coordinators can focus on the patients, and I can focus on the data.

Avantages: Our prior solution was an in-house build. Changing the database or creating reports had to be done in code, and the software itself was painstakingly slow. After switching over to Data+, I was really impressed with how easy it was to use. Making changes and exporting reports requires absolutely no code and takes seconds. Within a few clicks I can filter the database, save the datasets I use frequently and apply small changes to them when needed.

Inconvénients: There are a few features that could be added. For example, an option to define specific forms as repeated, meaning that the data stays the same throughout all visits.

DataPlus

Publié le 19/03/2019
Avraham B.
Project and Documentation Manager
Biotechnologie, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DataPlus is used to support the laboratory functions such as capturing data for the manufacturing, purification and analysis of biopharmaceuticals

Avantages: Software is very configurable and easy for the user to modify to make software align with the business processes.
The customer service is exceptional. Quite response and resolution of issues.

Inconvénients: Software is not validated
No user manual available which makes it harder to train new employees in the use of the system

Data+ Review

Inna M.
Study Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: After learning the basics and setting up everything I need, it has really helped me do my job more efficiently.

Avantages: We send our patients feedback documents to engage them in the study and encourage participation. There is an option in the system to create documents with variables that are filled automatically with the data collected from the CRFs. I used to do it manually so this saves me a lot of time,

Inconvénients: It would really help if there was a way to automatically send the patient documents after their CRF has been completed. Right now it's manual.

Great tool for patient management

Alissa L.
Study Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Data+ mainly to keep up on my patient follow-ups, and to make sure that the CRFs are being filled-in on time.

Avantages: It's really easy and intuitive to create screens for myself that I use to manage my daily tasks and patients. I also like the fact that I can send my patients surveys for intermediate followups.

Inconvénients: Haven't found anything major that I dislike.

Nice and useful experience

Publié le 19/03/2019
Marco A.
MD PhD
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In conclusion my experience has been very positive.

Avantages: The Data+ Platform is easy to use and simple to fill in the data.

Inconvénients: At the beginning the system was slow and sometimes you couldn't save the data. They fixed these issues and now all is perfect and I have no problems.

good Platform

Publié le 25/03/2019
Svetlana S.
Clinical Research Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The Data+ Platform is easy to use. I like the Options for search, filter and sort the data.

Inconvénients: overview of the entries. I would like to see how many of the entries belong to each category without filter data first.
slow in load data.

Data+ Platform is a helpful tool to simplify and speed up data collection.

Publié le 23/03/2019
Jasmin S.
Doctor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The user-friendly interface makes the data entrance and management easy and fast.

Inconvénients: Some questions could be more precise and the option "other" should be selectable more often.

Revier data+ plaform

Publié le 11/04/2019
Sarah S.
Study Nurse/Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is an easy and self-explantory crf.

Inconvénients: It would have been nice, if you can save the form eben without the marked fields.