• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur HotelRunner

HotelRunner vous permet d'alimenter vos ventes en ligne gratuitement.

En savoir plus sur HotelRunner

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HotelRunner ?

Erdem D.
Erdem D.
Skipper (Turquie)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Very easy to use. Connects us to world

5 il y a 3 ans

As dundar thermal we have been using Hotelrunner for last 5 years. It is very easy to update availability. Support team is very helpful and always answering our requests promptly. It is a great pleasure to work with them

easy and fast to update availability at all the sites.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Erdem, we are glad to be working with Dundar Thermal for the past 5 years also!

Guvenc G.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER (Turquie)

User friendly & strongly recommended

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : when HR has been installed (aug 2020) our hotel was closed due to pandemic. we are reopened on 08th of march 2021 so we are quite new. we will have more chance to test the program in near future.

very easy to use, quite enough features for a hotel, succesful and quick support

support desk or call center should be 7/24 reachable

il y a 10 mois

Thank you Guvenc for your positive review! Its nice to hear you had a smooth setup and that you had a positive experience with our support team. We always thrive to resolve any concerns as soon as possible.

Randy S.
owner (É.-U.)

a complete waste of time

1 il y a 5 ans

nothing, this did not do anything that is advertised, or that they specifically told me that they could do

Hotel runner has been a HUGE waste of time for me. I asked if I could just manage availability and you said yes (below) You can choose to manage your availabilities only via HotelRunner, all you need to do is select accordingly during OTA integration. But also we can adjust to each channel the rates you are sending accordingly as well. But then that wouldn't work My minimum nights stay from wix did not transfer, and because of that we have received a number of reservations for less than our minimum night stay. The support has been very slow or nonexistent, which I expressed concern about (given the time difference). I tried to ask all of the questions I could (issues I had in the past) and basically, I spent a week trying to set this up, waiting for support, reblocking and changing reservations for nothing.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Randy, If you could please contact me directly at andrew@hotelrunner.com, I would like to speak with you and get everything figured out.

Admir A.
Admir A.
Owner/Manager (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Good value for m but still much to do

4 il y a 3 ans

As Im using this program almost 2 years, I can say that for small accommodations like it is GH Pasha***, can be more then sutisfied. We could connect with almost every OTAs that we need and very simple program to use. Maybe some video of how to use would be great

There are some features that need to be finished and improved like types of discount that do not work properly, oldfashioned web site templates and some features connected with it like sharing on social networks discount does not work or some link that will lead on Book NOW point. Also up to my opinion is deffenetly metter that HR will suggest you the best OTAs for your business as well as some other features that will lead to better sutisfying customer needs and you have them a lot ;)... just let them know better.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Admir for your kind words and recommendation! We are working on a introduction video which will show you the best and easiest way to use HotelRunner.

Murat O.
General Manager (Turquie)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Really Simple and Smart

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : in generally very useful and understandable

It's very easy to use and i can do all my needs

speed problems from time to time, occasional freezes on the site

il y a 10 mois

Thank you Murat! We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and are that you are enjoying the tools and features we provide.

Asim T.
General Manager (Turquie)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

quick support, fast synchronization.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : powerful booking engine, quick updates , smooth interface. quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing

I am able to connect to all my channels, plus other useful features for our hotel

every things are okey. Maybe, you can develop front end.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Asim for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you have been able to connect to all your channels and are enjoying are other features!

Tuna P.
Hotel Manager (Turquie)

Strongly recommended

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Above all, as every successful business, best thing with Hotelrunner is, people. Caring, focused and intelligent employees they have! Special thanks to the support team for their endless support!

Hotelrunner is a comprehensive, up to date and user friendly tool, supported by a caring team of customer representatives. As a small hotel manager it is reassuring to feel the collaboration of Hotelrunner all the time.

It can sometimes be puzzling to navigate between different pages and some options can be a little bit hard to getting used to.

Berislav L.
Owner (Croatie)

Kings n'Queens hostel

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Good for chanel manager bad iff you need more work

Chanel manager good for use for booking date

Mode off use off data and mode off payment

il y a 3 ans

Hi Berislav, we are happy that you are enjoying our channel manager, and if desired we can connect you to more OTAs !

Talip D.
Sales &Marketing Manager (Turquie)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

professional service

5 il y a 10 mois

Ease of Use technical support is fast and sufficient

There may be a delay in solutions sometimes

il y a 9 mois

Thank you Green Garden Resort for your review! We are happy you enjoy our system and find it easy to use.

Senior Terminal Supervisor (Îles Féroé)

A Hotel Runner With May Figures

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Hotel management software

HotelRunner has many great figures such as channel managers, payment integration and many more integrations.

For a new customer, it is difficult to get a full estimation of the total price for signing up with HotelRunner. The price structure is based on modules which you can buy.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of HotelRunner.

Colleen R.

Awesome Support

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : They have really helped us sell our rooms with the Turkish channels that are free to us in their system.

I love their support chat system which is so easy in English (I am based in Turkey, so that is a wonderful plus). I love the fact that linkage to the channels is fast and under my control. I also love their app which allows me to update availability at any time.

I wish there was a page where I could see availiability for all rooms over the month.

Gokhan E.

One of the best

Commentaires : saving us time on sending prices/avalibility more than 20 OTAs

ease of integration of OTAs. reservation motor embeded to our own website.

sending bulk prices to OTAs as bulk, some of the avalibity menus

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Gokhan, it's always our pleasure to be able to connect our customers with their desired OTAs and more!

Gokhan S.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great!

5 il y a 3 ans

Super fast, easy, simple, practical, easy to understand system, customer support is great, especially Buse, she has been great!

I think everything is enough.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Gokhan, We are glad you found our system easy to use,and had a great experience with our customer support!

Senol Y.

Advised..

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Saving us a lot of time on managing more than 20 OTAs.

easy to connect OTAs to channel manager, and easy manage daily bookings.

sending price and avalibity as bulk to all OTAs

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Senol, we are happy you are now connected with over 20 OTAs!

Ebru Ö.
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés

Thanks HotelRunner

5 il y a 2 ans

quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing

HotelRunner best channel manager. Everything is perfect

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Ebru! We are glad to hear about your positive experience with HotelRunner.

Ali haydar B.

Excellent

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Its easy and comfortable to use it.Highly recommend because of representative.Thanks for all support and help.

ıt's Integrated with lots of online channel

It Sometimes doesnt effect quickly but not always

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Ali! We are very happy to hear that you find our system helpful and easy to use!

Deniz E.
Sales&Front office executive (Turquie)

Best!!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The company makes you feel safe. You can focus on your work with peace of mind. Any problems instantly help immediately. All employees professional and helpfull especially Ms. Buse.

Easy to use, easlly to access, easy interface.

Everthing is perfect. I can easliy find everything.

Ahmet yaşar İ.
Front Office Manager (Turquie)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Easy Control of Reservation Inventory

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very helpful.

Easy control of reservation inventory with specific details.

Setting up the reservation price can be improved.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Ahmet! It's always nice to hear hotelier's finding our system user-friendly and easy to use.

Edward N.
Hotel Manager (Viêt Nam)

Very Good product

Commentaires : Need to add SSL to website

This is what We need, We found it is very useful product

Channel Manager is very easily to use and setup

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Edward, great to hear you are having such a positive experience with HotelRunner.

Mary D.
Consultant (Costa Rica)

Excellent live service

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The channel manager is easy to use and easy to connect to other platforms. The customer service is a live chat found by a orange chat button at the bottom of the page in hotelrunner. It is not super clear what the button is for and I felt silly after it was pointed out to me, because it is clearly a chat button (SMH). The service via live chat is OUTSTANDING. Only ask would be for weekend availability for help since that is the busy times for hotels.

Very easy to use to link a channel manager (hotelrunner) to other web platforms such as Wix Hotels.

It was challengeing to figure out how to get help. I had to Google quite a bit and noticed the reps (who is fantastic with response time) was responding to the Google reviews very quickly. Once I emailed him, the service was great.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Mary, We are very glad you found the system easy to use, and had a great experience with our partner success managers. We try our best to be as quick and efficient as possible. Also, I would like to announce that we will soon have 24/7 support available!

I made S.
Operational manager (Indonésie)

Very usefull application

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have been use hotelrunner to run my small property and it is very usefull.

Easy to use and i can manage my property in one touch

Customer service, difficult to contact and some of them do not understand the product.

il y a 3 ans

We are glad you found our system is easy to use and is working for you.

Emrah A.
Reservation & Revenue (Turquie)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Great tool, functionality of usage

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Hotelrunner is a great tool that help especially for small companies. We started to use this tool since from 3 months and overall this website exceed my expectations. This web site could be all in one tool for hotel industry with some additional improvements. I definitely recommend to the hotel owners who has up to 50-75 rooms.

Easy to use low cost wide range connections to OTA's Offers free website tool

Requires some improvements about PMS Requires some improvements about Calender functionality

Halil bahadır D.
Front Office Manager (Turquie)

Best Channel Manager

5 il y a 2 ans

Quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing.

Customer service is very helpful and friendly.

Buceatchi O.
Owner (Hongrie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

the worst customer support team ever

1 il y a 3 ans

is quite easy to use and at a good price however in time you realise how many bugs has the system and regret the choice

the attitude of the customer support team - no knowledge, no reaction, no care

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Buceatchi, Please email me at andrew@hotelrunner.com.

Susan M.
cmo (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Non-Existent Customer Service; Broke All my AirBnB listings!

1 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Do not run a software company if you don't want to provide customer service. HORRIBLE. Don't waste your money.

nothing

This software disconnected all of my listings on AirBnB and there were over 40. I've had to manually go through and re-set pricing and everything. I've tried for 7 full days to get someone to call me back or even email me from their "support' but all I get is a chat bot. THIS SOFTWARE COMPANY IS ABSOLUTE CRAP. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

il y a 2 semaines

This doesn't seem right. Please reach out to me at andrew@hotelrunner.com.