Avis clients sur Breeders App

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Breeders App

Our application (APP) is a system oriented to control and handle of the Horses (Barns / Stables and Breeders).

En savoir plus sur Breeders App

• Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 20/06/2019

"We are very satisfied with this app! Fortunately I've got a recommendation from a collegue to buy it"

Commentaires: Breeders App resulted an upturn for our organization. Now, we can easily have up to date information related to the training and feeding program, as well as the pedigree information. We are able to provide at anytime the full historic clinic records (in PDF) to our potential buyers as a certification of the healthy of our horses

Avantages: We can quickly upload the data into the system (either from PC or from my smartphone), in particular into the historic clinic section for each one of our horses. Besides we can also scan the barcodes of the horses as well as the vendors vaccines and shots, which makes the whole thing very practical and fast to do.

Inconvénients: The esthetic design could be improved, in particular the colours of the menus

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Breeders App le 21/06/2019

Thanks dear customer for the review.
We improved the design and now there are options to change the colours of the menues.
Huge thanks for your feedback.
Best rgds

• Publié le 20/06/2019
Sultan M.
In Charge Breeding Department
Sports, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 02/07/2019

"Friendly Software"

Commentaires: I am using for breeding section .. easy to use it for record keeping.. vaccination, deworming of horses, erc

Avantages: I like the most is very friendly software

Inconvénients: I like the most is it's very easy to use

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Breeders App le 11/07/2019

Thanks Sultan for your feedback. It help us to continue improving our service every day in order to keep customer like you happy to use our services.

I toke the change to let you know that you be selected to have the new Breeders APP PRO version by free. We will sent you the PROMO CODE to your phone or via email.
Best rgds