Smooth transition, excellent functionality

Publié le 29/10/2019
Anthony W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From beginning to end, it was relatively easy. Stressful at times, until I fully understood. I actually prefer managing hands on the entire transition. That ensured I understood exactly how things work, and put it on me to complete the transition in a quality manner. Along the way, Cloudbeds support was extremely responsive and helpful when I got stuck (which was rarely). Once we went live, the system performed exactly as desired. I couldn't be happier with it.

Avantages: Pretty much everything. While the structure differed from our previous system, once I understood how it was organized, it was easy to use and functioned flawlessly. Every time I needed to do something, the capability was there. Now it's all routine. I love the fact that the integrity of the system does not depend on my server, in my building, with support requiring remote access to my operating system. Now I could lose power, internet, and we are still functional on any device I can get internet access. The seamless integration with Expedia and Booking.com is wonderful, along with our credit card merchant. Upgrading from out old system to this capability pays for it monthly, based on additional bookings and mistake-free credit card processing.

Inconvénients: I would be nit picking, and even then, I can't think of anything to mention. The two security items that were a nuisance my partner fixed within the application, resolving that slight annoyance. There is functionality I would use on occasion if I was willing to pay up for the subscription, but that's on me. It's there if I ever think it worthwhile. Even at the lowest level, I am perfectly happy.

Great All in One Solution - PMS + Channel Manager + Booking Engine

Jessica L.
General Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall we are very happy with Cloudbeds. It's a software you can trust. We were worried at the beginning since we were used working with local servers, but we are very happy about the decision we took to switch to a cloudbased system.

Avantages: One of the biggest Pros is that we don't have to use any 3rd party software anymore. It all works perfectly together and we are happy that we don't have to switch between different solutions for our daily workflow.
It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue. Great software which we totally recommend for others.

Inconvénients: Not available in German language.
We would love to work with a Mobile App.
No Accounting integration - we have to export all the data and upload it into our accounting software.

The comfort of a hotel and the adventure of a camping

Publié le 24/10/2019
Alfredo V.
Revenue Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We switched to Cloudbeds almost a year ago and we experienced an amazing improvement in sales since the very beginning of our adventure. We love it and will keep growing with it. This software is getting better every month!

Avantages: Easy onboarding.
Simple to train our staff and new team members.
Great connectivity with channels.
27/7 Support

Inconvénients: We would love to see more integrations in the future.
A mobile App would be amazing.

Easy to Use All in One Property Management Software

Publié le 17/10/2019
Magaly G.
Property Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are very happy with the software - it gives us exactly what we need and the results are excellent.
Great Support and very helpful when it comes to problems.

Avantages: Excellent channel management - since we are working with Cloudbeds we never had an overbooking. It's fast and reliable. Easy to Use Calendar - you can move reservations with one click. Payment Processing is automatized and connected with Stripe. We also automatized our Welcome and Goodbye Emails with Cloudbeds - increased our Guest Experience.

Inconvénients: Invoicing could be more customizable - we currently use another software for accounting and invoicing. A Mobile App would be super helpful to have it on our phone - it's mobile responsive but it's not very user-friendly.

Reliable & Affordable PMS

Publié le 26/10/2019
Shinta M.
Reservation Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Maintaining the property has never been so easy since we've used CloudBeds. We've expanded from 21 rooms at the beginning to a fully-functional 30 rooms resort.

Avantages: CloudBeds has complete features that helps us grow our business for the last two years. They have provided excellent support from time to time. Our business have expanded ever since.

Inconvénients: When they're updating the software in the mid of the busy hours.

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Publié le 08/10/2019
Steve A.
Owner/Operator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Avantages: Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Inconvénients: Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

Great at some things, missing many

Publié le 12/08/2018
Justin S.
Small Business Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cloudbeds is the best of an embarrassingly bad market. Their support is cheery and relatively quick to respond, which is all the more frustrating when they consistently cannot help you nor provide you insight into whether your issues will ever be fixed. They provide an "ideas" site for their customers to use (so their employees aren't required to actually talk to customers), and they have gone as far as to REMOVE the ability to comment on ideas in order to add more detail/use cases/etc. If screaming into the void wasn't bad enough, now they've closed the door in front of your face.

Avantages: Seamless integration with third party channels. Would be nice to have less manual work in between each, but that is not something Cloudbeds could change easily, since it's also up to the 3rd party. Online booking widget/site is very good. Customer friendly, haven't received nearly any calls for people unable to figure out how to book. Calendar is relatively simple to use and provides ~80%+ of the info I need on a daily basis.

Inconvénients: NO integration with a credit card swiping device. Instead, any walk ins or changes to credit cards for existing reservations require you to manually input the credit card, which is both time consuming AND costs us thousands of dollars extra a year in fees (keyed in cards are 1% higher than swiped for us). No mobile app, meaning you need to use their site which is not mobile friendly. Poor item entry to a reservation. Adding items to the system is a breeze, but adding them to a reservation takes 7 clicks IF you're already on the reservation folio, otherwise it can take 10 from the calendar! Total waste of time, especially when we sell numerous small items from our on premise store.

One of the best All in One Solutions for Boutique Hotels

Erick H.
General Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are very happy with Cloudbeds. Easy to manage our property and train our staff. The whole team was very thankful that we finally changed our software to a better solution.

Avantages: Easy to use. Our team quickly learned how to use the platform and we love the connectivity with our different channels - no more overbookings since we started working with Cloudbeds.

Inconvénients: No accounting integration. We have to manually export our financial data to our local accounting software.

The easy to use PMS

Publié le 31/10/2019
Felix A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Cloudbeds increased our reservations in less than two 2 months using it - we have experience more bookings than before thanks to the Expertise that our Sales Manager gave us to increase the number of channels and also to use the right revenue strategy. Our entire staff is very thankful that they save a lot of time with our new PMS. All in all very happy we took the decision to change to an All in One Solution.

Avantages: - East to learn
- Very intuitive
- Quick on boarding
- Great Channel Manager
- Excellent support

Inconvénients: - Not available in German Language
- No Accounting integration
- Invoicing format is not customizable

It can’t get better for hostels!

Publié le 23/10/2019
Prashant N.

Avantages: Super lucid interface
Fantastic customer support (usual queries resolved in less than an hour)
Lot of useful reports and features like housekeeping and cash draw

Inconvénients: Only if the software had a mobile application.

Cloudbeds Review

Publié le 19/10/2019
Chelle M.
Resort Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I am very pleased with my experience. The support team is very helpful and the system works for what I need.

Avantages: Overall appearance and layout for a quick glance of bookings and the layers to find more detailed information.
The option to add additional services and costs to the room.
The Dashboard to view bookings due to come in on the day.
Email response to bookings by Cloudbeds

Inconvénients: When amending bookings I dislike the automatic response to un assign room.
That you can't view set or larger periods of time on one screen in the calendar.
Rates and Availability / Base Rates - very long process to update system for each room category and changes in prices through high and low seasons.
Due to working in Indonesia and the time difference new booking don't appear in the Dashboard. If a booking was made after the reception closes but before midnight the reservation won't appear and we need to search for it to assign room and action booking.
Some processes such as split rooms or pricing per night can be slow and clunky.

Cloudbeds is our daily use program!

Publié le 13/02/2019
Kris H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience is a 10. We use the program daily for 24 hours a day, it is live onto our website and has assisted us in every way. 100% would recommend Cloudbeds to anyone needing a live program, or anyone in the hospitality business.

Avantages: Cloudbeds is our daily use software for our hospitality business. It is a live program which interacts directly onto our website - which works wonders. Has a slight learning curve but once learned is super easy to comprehend and use on the daily. The customer service is WOW, no matter the issue you speak to someone directly every time and they help EVERY TIME. The updates are frequent, constantly adding new features - multiple times we contacted customer service about an issue and a week or two later there was an update adding said feature to make it easier!! Easily management and would recommend!

Inconvénients: The only downside if one at all is that the program is LIVE. Meaning a power surge or anything and you cant use it. Sometimes updates happen at inconvenient times.

The best property management software for power users

Publié le 28/08/2019
Jon F.
Managing Director
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We chose Cloudbeds to manage our riad in Morocco while being based in the UK. We wanted to ensure that the property would run smoothly and that we would have total visibility of business activity, and Cloudbeds totally delivers on that.

Avantages: Cloudbeds is sophisticated and flexible, with every aspect of the system highly configurable. The functionality covers all of our day to day requirements & can handle unusual use cases. It also has integrations with distribution channels, payment providers, Zapier, a REST API for custom development and numerous others. This allows automation of much of what would otherwise be highly laborious tasks. I have seldom had to use it, but when I have their support has been responsive and very helpful.

Inconvénients: Given the sophistication of the software, there is a steep learning curve initially, particularly with less technical front of house staff. However this is more than compensated for by the benefit once you are familiar with the system.

Great PMS and always improving

Publié le 14/02/2017
Ana L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been through 5 PMS, 4 of them in the last 3 years. My difficulty was to find a software that was adequate for my guesthouse and my vacation apartments. I finally found what I needed in Cloudbeds. It was recommended to me by another hotel and it was my lucky day! This software is very easy to use, complete and they're always making it better with all the suggestions given by us. The customer support is the best I've ever worked with, very professional and fast in helping you. Probably because the software works so well they don't have many complains! The PMS has a channel manager for all the main websites and increasing daily the number of channels. It works perfectly without any problems and no double bookings due to connection delays. We have freed 3/4 hours of daily work with this PMS, which we can apply to other activities.
If you're looking for a excellent PMS with a reasonable price than this is what you want. I highly recommend this system and I intend to keep working with them for a long long time.

Avantages: Easy to use, very complete. Well organized and flexible. They're always looking for ways to improve

Inconvénients: Housekeeping module still needs a bit of working; reports also need improvement and the list of channels available could be higher. However they work all the time to improve so it's just a matter of time

Super friendly, functional

Publié le 22/06/2017
Nektarios A.
Hotel Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The PMS has nice colors and graphics plus statistics per channel,roomtypes, comparing years etc adding new stuff all the time. Support is super the team replies in the day with a fix most of the times. Cloudbeds team updates frequently taking care of the product and they listen to new suggestions very important. I had problems with other channel managers in the past not working well not sending all updates to channels top brand names but not here! Cloudbeds channel manager works spot on, no update issues changes from the PMS go to the channels in just a few secs. i totally trust it, it closes when it sells out and opens once a room is cancelled to resell it, auto mode no overbookings no trouble, giving me time to focus on other parts of my business, now i can have holidays in peak season when before i use to leave end of the season, my staff is loving it - pure positive energy! Im 2 years with cloudbeds a happy customer and would defentaly recommend it.

Good product but their API is VERY VERY buggy

Publié le 26/04/2018
Bruno S.
Software Architect

Commentaires: Integration with Booking engines

Avantages: good user interface, simple easy to use, fast.
good integration with booking.com and hosteworlds.com

Inconvénients: API is not reliable, don't build your third party app on top of it.
We got bugs or timeout with almost all of their API call.
Then they told us fixing the API bugs are not their priority.
So why do they sell the API access and make advertising on internet to say they are the only one to have an API

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Cloudbeds le 30/04/2018

Thanks for your feedback. The API is a priority for us (we have a dedicated team working on it) and we are constantly improving our API so that it's more user friendly and has a wider-range of features. A critical part of that product vision is definitely stability and infrastructure and it's something we are heavily investing in.
It looks like our integrations team is actively troubleshooting through a few support tickets with you right now. You've provided some great recommendations in there for ways to expand our API documentation that we're going to be implementing over the coming weeks. We're currently investigating where the particular timeout errors you're encountering are coming from since our logging metrics aren't registering it on our end. We'll absolutely keep working with you to find a solution here and appreciate your business.

CloudBeds is the greatest tool for hoteliers

Publié le 13/02/2017
Claudio N.
Hotel Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CloudBeds is one of the best services available, if not the best. Our hotel has been working with them for over a year now, and couldn't be any happier. Their broad range of tools makes them the top 'Value for money' software. They have the complete package, and can adapt the software and costs for your needs and size of the hotel. Another great thing is that they have been updating the software with new tools that we as users request, and support is excellent via email or phone. We use of all the tools they provide, PMS, OTA manager, Website Booking Engine, among others, which are quite user friendly and saves you a lot of time and resources. We tried other services at the time, and decided that CloudBeds met all of our needs, and we don't regret our choice. We can definitely recommend them to any hospitality owner /operator.

Avantages: - It has a broad range of tools, including PMS, OTA managment, Booking engine.
- Best Value of the market.
- Easy to use and fast learning curve.
- It can be used in many devices, like PC, tablet or mobile.
- Support is fast and responsive.
- They adapt to your needs.

My opinion

Gerard B.
Boss
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software filled what it was designed for...

Inconvénients: Cloudbed boasts of having a plethora of people, despite that it is impossible to have a French-speaking interlocutor ... which is far from being a dead language ...
As the handling is quite technical it would be good for everyone to be able to exchange in his language. The French market is I think enough developed to offer a dedicated software ...
Although this software is very practical, it can be improved, despite the ideas and recommendations sent, never no return. Especially when it comes to changes (in my opinion) easy to implement ...

Smart and functionl PMS

Publié le 05/07/2019
Du N.
Operator Executive
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It worth every single penny when we don't need to work by hand with hundreds of OTAs channel. We even can collect client from website direct to the Cloudbeds. And it is going to live with the agent when they are able to check, book and confirm by their own account on our system. This will minimize man power, save a lot of time and faster working with customer. And I would like to say thanks so much to the customer service team, which are very enthusiastic and helpful with a not very smart client like me.

Avantages: I have to do nothing with OTAs when we used Cloudbeds. It saves a lot of my time for the operation task. Especially it works for even our accountant team with a lot of report and I have to do nothing by hand. I love the way they show "how to learn" by video.
The customer service is very good. My English is not good enough to explain the problem by word, they arrange a phone call and everything is solved.

Inconvénients: It is an online system and this is a weak - point for our property because we are a cruises which launch to the bay everyday with very bad signal, so sometimes our crew team need to come to the pier to use the system.

The Wooden House Lodge

Pamela P.
manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: perfect we reduce our working ours

Avantages: less hours checking reservations and availability. easy to use. no more overbookings

Inconvénients: i would like it to have more reports as meals, easy way for invoices

Cloudbeds Has Changed My Business

Publié le 14/10/2019
Ruth B.
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From the very first time we spoke, Rep has been available to answer questions and help me structure my subscription. He was polite, informative, and really familiar with his product. Everyone else with whom I have spoken when I had an issue, and the staff who has trained me have treated me with respect, courtesy, and seemed genuinely interested in helping me get the most out of this software .

Avantages: This software is so intuitive and quite simple to set up and work within! The support staff has been amazing, and they have very patiently tutored me on how to get the most out of the software. Mine is a very small inn, and my Sales rep, Rep, worked hard to help customize this software for me, and helped me optimize the dollars I am spending with Cloudbeds. All the work I had to previously do manually, from taking reservations, invoicing guests and processing payments, this software program has streamlined for me. I no longer have to stop other things I am working on to process credit card payments, or to book reservations. Additionally, this works to maintain reports and builds a contact list so I can reach out to past guests with special offers, etc.

Inconvénients: I dislike the add ons. It was explained that not all users need certain features, but since my property is so small, it seems to me that if I have need of additional features to best operate this small property, most other properties would need these features, too.

Brilliant and easy to use

Edwin D.
Owner B&B
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: your customer service is really the best ever experienced

Avantages: real time synchronization
connect all OTA's
Credit card view function
email templates
reporting possibilities

Inconvénients: There is nothing i don't like about the software.

Cloudbeds

Linda C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has cut down on time in many ways, everything is so much more automated relative to my last system.

Avantages: It was relatively easy to set up. Time consuming but that was OK.

Inconvénients: I do not like the customer support aspect. I do not like that I write about a question & then have to wait for a reply and then actually deal with a variety of people. I don't feel like they understand what I am saying most of the time. The rep who assisted me at first Andrew Ratner was excellent and he has had to be the go between a few times to get the support team to understand what I am requesting. Just once I wish someone would pick up the phone and talk to me!

Cloudbeds is the best decision I have made moving from our old PMS company!!!!!

Publié le 26/04/2018
Richard B.
President/COO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use, accurate rates and availability, great tech support, great customer service, very cost effective, and overall great all around product.

Avantages: Cloudbeds is so user friendly and the fact that you have every function and administration features available with a simple click of the mouse is the icing on the cake. Every function along with any changes that need to be made are real time and always correct. The staff is amazing and the fact that I was able to build this PMS in less than four weeks was amazing. The export and import of my reservation history of over 9 years was flawless from my old PMS to Cloudbeds. The accounting features and overall digital capabilities is fantastic. No more servers or software needed to run our systems let alone the need of virtual servers which cost money each month. Cloudbeds has hit a home run with their My Allocator channel direct system. We have had zero issues with over bookings or discrepancies with rates since we have used Cloudbeds. My staff loves how easy it is to use compared to our old system. Keep up the great work CLOUDBEDS!!!!

Inconvénients: I have yet to find anything that I don't like about Cloudbeds. However, as we continue to use Cloudbeds we will probably find items or issues that may come up. I am confident that Cloudbeds will address said items or issues if the arise.

Ideal for the independent hotelier

Publié le 10/07/2018
Ettore Z.
Director of Quality
Hôtellerie, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Accurate bookings, automation of tasks (e-mails, booking confirmations, amendments, no more typing reservations into the PMS from external sources...). Staff productivity is high, loss of transactions/cash is low (easy to investigate where mistakes happened in case numbers are not matching). New employees are ready to work in a matter of minutes, while an "admin" user might take only as much as 7 days to get (self) trained into advanced features.

Avantages: Cloudbeds is one of the easiest software out there. Forget about the hours of training, complicated setup... it's intuitive, and mostly automatic. It helped us reduce considerably the amount of hours needed to handle reservations and no more overbookings. It comes at a great value, extremely competitive to any other option and can replace multiple other systems: channel manager, revenue manager, e-mailing automation... it does it all! The customer support is excellent and very quick to respond - always with a "can do" attitude.

Inconvénients: This software was built for small/medium independent hotels. It fulfils its purpose beautifully. However, if you deal with a large volume of groups for example, it will be a bit inconvenient. Here's the good news: there are hundreds of new functions being developed and the software gets big updates almost every month. Group functions are coming by the end of 2018, and this software just keeps getting better.