15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Cloudbeds

En savoir plus sur Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds est la suite de gestion hôtelière tout-en-un qui combine tous les outils dont vous avez besoin pour gérer et développer votre activité.

En savoir plus sur Cloudbeds

It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue.

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out.

Cloudbeds - Notes

Cloudbeds a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 324 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cloudbeds ?

Pierre
Administrateur (Brésil)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Un super PMS avec qq petites lacunes qui devraient être rapidement résolues ....

Fiabilité Rapports détaillés Déploiement sur plusieurs PC Channel Manager Le support avec réponses détaillées sous 24H!

Quelques ponts faible Que ce soit dans les rapports sur ADR, RevPar, Occupancy, il est impossible d'avoir directement des valeurs annuelles (Totaux annuels et % annuels). Les ADR et RevPar somment de manière indifférenciée les prix des chambres avec commission OTA à payer (ex Booking.com) et les prix des chambres avec commission déjà payées (ex Expedia/Hotels.com). Il y a un page web spéciale pour écrire des "Product ideas" qui n'est plus mise à jour par Cloudbeds depuis 9 mois et aucune des suggestions n'est prise en compte.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy that you expressed the concerns. Thank you for giving us the details and while we work on updating our Ideas board, please do not hesitate to send them over at support@cloudbeds.com - our support team are more than happy to discuss with you on this matter.

Hermann
Hermann
Support client (Bénin)
Développement et commerce international, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de réservation

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Cloudbeds est un très bon logiciel qui me permet de faire des réservations à distance et tout faire sans déplacement. C'est un bon logiciel.

Je n'ai pas d'inconvénients avec ce logiciel pour le moment.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Hermann, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds software. We appreciate it!

Shen
Shen
Director (Malaisie)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Larry
Operations Manager (Singapour)

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

Commentaires : I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague. The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the data might not be imported accurately albeit its not a major concern. The part that i was most impressed with Cloudbeds would be the dashboard and the calender. From these 2 functions its easy to have a clear view of the check ins, out, as well as the occupancy. Of course there are more sub functions equally useful from the calender. Another equally cool feature i'd have to say is the integration with a large pool of vendors to expand the basic HMS and cater it specifically to each hotel's operation. For us, we integrated Cloudbeds with Assa Abloy's NFC enabled door lock, a Mobile Check in aplication which allows our guests to check in wthout accessing our front desk. This frees up our front desk staff and they have time to perform other tasks! Guest can safely access their room with their mobile device.

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve. I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought. There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice. The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, Larry. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are thrilled by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your views of the system and experience so far, which helps us understand what we are doing right while finding the areas for improvement. In addition to that, we're happy that our support efforts have met expectations which we value significantly among several other things. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Henrico
Director (Bahamas)
Hôtellerie, 5 001–10 000 employés

Embraces the diversity in the field and the guiding principles

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Championing sustainability in the industry. Cloudbeds gives the most comprehensive insight into the structure and functioning of this industry.

There is a sense of leadership and responsibility found in Cloudbeds. It has for a long time served as an umbrella in my hospitality management journey. Chiefly, Cloudbeds optimize business performance through its daily assistance in operations. It is also easy to deal with customer complaints and inquiries.

I had issues with bookings. It was slow to load new entries which affected our schedule. The issue was attended by the support team.

il y a 5 jours

Hi Henrico, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds management, and customer inquiries/complaints. We appreciate it!

Roger
Owner (Mexique)

Cloudbeds not Ready for Prime Time

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our experience was very poor. Their implementation team was weak. The transition was not organized well and their support was poor.

On the surface their reports look modern, but when actually using their reporting it is limited.

I should have known there were problems at Cloudbeds as their contract had language saying that its users could not publish reviews. After some negotiations, I had them remove the language. Their contract does not comply with California privacy laws. They told us that their system integrated easily with QuickBooks, what they did not say is you have to use a third-party API translator and pay $49 per month for it and that that translator probably does not comply with privacy laws. They also said integration with QuickBooks is easy, they did not say it only works with QuickBooks on-line and not QuickBooks desktop. They also did not explain that you need a programmer to make it work as the mapping is difficult and complicated. They said they would handle the data export from our old PMS to Cloudbeds, what they did not tell us is that if you have a server-based system and not a cloud based system you have to do the data export. They told us that transition Expedia from our existing system to their system happens almost immediately, then day of transition they say 3 days…3 days with no bookings. That is thousands in lost revenue. The transition process from our old system to CloudBeds was done with limited help from them and communicating with their customer support was awful and almost exclusively via e-mail. They have you watch some videos and to some light follow up, but it is hardly a cohesive transition program. There is more, but suffice it to say the entire experience was a

l’année dernière

Hi Roger, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

Carl

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

Commentaires : My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs. With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

Karin

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Looking for a new program ! I use to love the program but they have cut back on help I think and now you cant get help very easy . You have to wait forever. Not what it use to be!

Customer service was great when I signed up and it was great for about a year.

You can't get help. When you do the live chats they just keep taking you in circles. Sending you links to go to . I cant even get into my cloudbeds now and am just waiting on someone to respond through a email . Such a panic feeling and I have customers waiting to book and can't get in the system to book or see whats available .

il y a 2 mois

Hi Karin N, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team has reached out to you to discuss this more. Cloudbeds

Oriana
Manager (Brésil)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

We have become loyal clients

Commentaires : I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere. The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come. With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

Richard

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

Commentaires : Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend. Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

I really have found very little to complain about with this software. 1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status. 2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Arturo
Owner (Mexique)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Get your business running in a couple of hours!

Commentaires : Amazing, I have received many calls from competitors, I simply tell them that I'm not interested because I'm super happy with Cloudbeds. I love the fact that it's priced accordingly to the size of your business.

I love the interface and ease of use, the graphic design is great, I love calendar view, is very easy to see and edit reservations, I really love this software!

The reservations page, we have almost NO options to customize the page and it looks like it was designed by an engineer in 1985! You guys could do so much better in terms of graphic design and options for each business!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that our core features are meeting your expectations. With regards to the reservations page, it will be forwarded to our product team. Should you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to visit: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Versatile all in One PMS

Commentaires : The overall experience has been positive. I have been operating three small properties proven to be a great solution.

The versatility of Cloudbeds is very attractive. You are able to add useful modules such as revenue management and housekeeping.

It is a bit expensive when you start to add functionality. Some of the modules such as housekeeping and revenue management could be better.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is serving your business successfully with a centralized platform. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have!

Jim
Founder/Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Definitely a game changer for the business!

Commentaires : It was confusing to understand all the steps involved to make changes and/or a reservation….like to make changes, then click update, then apply, then save. (3 - 4 step process to get the action u want done).

Helps with so many areas of the business it’s such a time saver once set-up and implemented.

If you are used to a one touch system like Square or other software, the learning curve is definitely a little longer with this system. So many steps to do the simplest of tasks instead of a one button click and ur done.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, Jim. We are grateful that our system is providing value for your business. Due to a better end-user experience, our platform setup can take time which is why our onboarding team is there to guide you throughout the journey. We appreciate the thoughtful feedback and thank you for choosing Cloudbeds!

Alex
Owner (République dominicaine)

Happy with cloudbeds since we started 8 years ago

Commentaires : We started with cloudbeds about 8 years ago and since that the company keep grow and making life easier to property individual owners like me.

Easy to use and the connetion provide with defferent booking channel

I really like everything maybe the price for the othere service integration

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is saving you time with a centralized platform. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Thank you for being a part of our journey as a loyal customer for this many years - Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Steve
Owner/Operator (Costa Rica)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Commentaires : Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing review; we highly appreciate your comments about our system and how much you and your staffs enjoy using Cloudbeds. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Corey
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Perfect for our small property

Commentaires : I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and hammer through some more chronological training. I've never had an employee need more than a few hours to get the system down pat. The software is based around the guests more than it is based around the property, and they provide multiple tools to make the check-in process easier for both the guests as well as the staff. However, the support would have to be the most impressive thing about the company. While it is extremely rare to have an issue with the software, we actually experienced an enormous lag/outage in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. However, clicked on "Get Help" and in minutes I was chatting to a live representative about the issue I was experiencing. The followed up on it and emailed me directly once it was resolved. I couldn't say that about several larger companies I have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Cloudbeds to anyone who needs simple, cloud-based, intuitive software to help manage their property.

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and information that is available for any customer via Cloudbeds University and our online knowledgebase portal. With regards to the feature suggestion, may I offer a workaround where you can use the Documents tab from our Reservation Details page to store any files from a computer? You can import an image or a PDF file uploaded to that reservation. You can reach out to support via support@cloudbeds.com for more information.

Shamita
Director of Sales (Seychelles)

Highly recommended product!

Commentaires : Cloudbeds have allowed for better and more accurate Inventory management, cost saving, better and more efficient time and resource management as most manual functions can be managed and information available in Cloudbeds.

The team and information on Cloudbeds University is very resourceful. The follow up is impeccable. Very proactive support. It offers a one stop shop for your visibility through the website service, right through to the booking process. It has allowed for efficiency of resources through the ease of implementation and usage. It is very competitively priced and you truly get beyond value for money. Furthermore, there is constant updates and evolution with new features and thus opportunities, adding worth to the business without necessarily costing more to the client.

Would be great if a basic form of registration card could be available for the basic package.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review, Shamita. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are overwhelmed by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your positive words which help us understand what we are doing right and push us to reach higher limits. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Anna
Revenue Manager (R.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Only suitable for very small businesses without revenue management goals

Commentaires : Very frustrating, frequent issues and glitches, would not recommend for fast paced environment as the system is not reliable.

Easy to use, some features like the search function where you can search for a name or any reservation number, both direct and 3rd party, are good. Perfect for a small B&B or guest house where you don't manage multiple rates and room types as this system cannot handle it. Definitely not suitable for hostels, even though they advertise this way - you will need to set up and manage each and every bed you have in the hostel separetly, no bulk set up possible.

Constant issues with performance, the system is often down for periods of time and always in the middle of the day when we have guests checking in and out. The support team are only vaguely knowledgeable in the system and will send you replies from a script rather than looking into the cases properly, they churn out auto-replies all the time. It's obvious they don't use the system and don't know it well. There is no revenue management functionality, you can only have 1 rate mapped to channels and they work on product level, not rate level - so you can't even close out a rate type, only the entire room type. No possibility of setting up any policies - you can only add text. No group functionality and no proper tax set-up. Reporting very poor, there are a total of 26 usable reports, of which only 6 pertain to revenue management and there's no pace report, which is a basic revenue report. No proper bulk update tool for rates, again, it works on product level so you can only do 1 room type at a time (unless you sell all your rooms at the same rate, which is unlikely).

Laura
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Nice features and pricing, but needs better support.

Commentaires : Some aspects are really nice. Managing the channel reservations has become much easier, and managing reservations from our website has become easier. Cloudbeds is working to improve response time for support requests. If your company is already acquainted with a cloud based reservation and property management system, then Cloudbeds is worth considering. If you are making the change from an older, server based reservation system, find a software partner that provides comprehensive training and provides live support accessible by telephone. It is worth paying the extra money.

Our customers like the Booking Engine, and we like the integration with the sites like Booking.com and Expedia. We also like the variety of financial reports.

We really dislike the arrangement for Technical Support. There is NO option for immediate, live support. We cannot get a live person immediately for any support issue. We always have to submit an email request. We can request an urgent call back and sometimes it happens within a few hours and sometimes it is several hours later. We often have to go back and forth with multiple emails just to have the support rep or "coach" understand what we are talking about. We worried about this arrangement but took a chance.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for this review, Laura. We are glad that the product is delivering value, and we are sorry that there were times when the service wasn't adequate for your needs. We are improving our Onboarding services and on-demand support in response to feedback just like this. We want to provide services that match the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Andrea
CEO/Owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Used Cloudbeds for 4 years, so HAPPY to have finally found a much better product

Commentaires : Overall I have not been happy with Cloudbeds, and in fact have recently switched. In addition to the problems with user interface, slow/unresponsive customer service, extremely poor reporting, and calendar/channel management never really working, when I went to cancel it, they REQUIRE a meeting in order to cancel, or they will just continue to charge you. I've never heard of anything like this. Our new HMS is SO much easier to use, and their customer support is a thousand times better. Not to mention how much better their booking engine looks and works.

I chose Cloudbeds because they integrated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and had a calendar that should have worked across all the channels.

Not only did the calendar not really work across the channels, but the software itself was ridiculously difficult to use. Extremely poor user interface. We required "help" with absolutely anything that was outside of perfectly typical (which was often), and would have to submit a ticket and wait (sometimes for days) to get that help.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate your feedback and regret to hear that you did not have the best experience with us. We will continue to work hard and understand our community's needs even better. If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please feel free to reach out via support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Engin
Owner (Costa Rica)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

They did not give what they offer- Misleading staff and ads

Commentaires : Very bad. I wouldnt recommend it to noone. There plenty of better options. Also sometimes connection cuts with booking so it doesnt send the price change.

Nothing is good. We did not like anything.

We wanted to use this softare to manage our small hostel with 28 beds. We talked about the features that we will have with the plan that we were buying on the phone before buying. They told us we will have 3 apps for free and shared inventory funcion is included. After paying, we are told we need to pay extra for shared inventory and apps we talked that they said free is just integration of the app is free. So We are informed in the begining wrong. We were thinking of two software to use, cloudbeds or Counter app. Counter app is half the price and comes these features with premium plan all included. We wanted to cancel the membership, but look what they say, we can cancel but we do not refund. So you cancel but take the money. Interesting. I never had this kind of issue in nowhere. We are using just to save our money then we will cancel it for sure.

l’année dernière

Hi Engin, We appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Thank you for speaking with a member of our hospitality Consultant Team to resolve this issue. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to the team at support@cloudbeds.com Warm regards, The Cloudbeds Team

Jennifer
CFO (Belize)

Thieves

1,0 il y a 9 mois

They are not reputable and allow others to transfer your account with authorizing

THIEVES, they allowed someone to transfer my account without my approval and authorization. STATING THEY HAD "documents" THERE ARE NO DOCUMENTS, NO APPROVAL, NO AUTHORIZATION, they have gone against their own company policies. The person they transferred my account stole this and CLOUDBEDS ALLOWED it.

Ken
Guesthouse (Japon)

Using in hostel group

Commentaires : All-in-one package is the most benefit. Actually all staff members don't understand even the difference between channel manager and property management system.

The training period could be shortened since it is easy to understand.

It does not connect with Jaran, Rakuten or other OTAs in Japan.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review! We are glad you find Cloudbeds easy to use. Less time training means more time making reservations! We understand that Jalan and Rakuten are one of the largest OTAs in Japan and we're happy to inform you that Cloudbeds can be connected to both channels at the moment - with limited feature support. If you can write us an email at support@cloudbeds.com, our team will be happy to assist you.

Edwin
Owner B&B (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Brilliant and easy to use

Commentaires : your customer service is really the best ever experienced

real time synchronization connect all OTA's Credit card view function email templates reporting possibilities

There is nothing i don't like about the software.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review, we are happy to hear that our system has helped you streamline many tasks, and our support efforts are meeting your needs. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have! We look forward to continuing working with you and supporting you for many years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Hazel
owner (Canada)

Good system

Commentaires : Good data for our business. Good communication to our customers. Happy to have the seamless connection with OTAs.

Mostly it's good: (1) Appearance and use of the Calendar. (2) Set up to Channel connections. (2) Payment processing - the info is easy to access and it's all gone like clock work. (3) Email templates and schedules. (4) Notes on reservations. Easy to track email records. (5) Their support has been amazing.

(1) Have to manually apply balance owing payment. Wish this happened automatically. (2) the filters for searches is a bit cumbersome. You have to "submit" and then "apply" and even the look of the calendar drop downs took some getting used to.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you run your property with a centralized platform and that our core features along with the support efforts are meeting expectations. Regarding your concerns, would you be able to let us know more via support@cloudbeds.com so that our team can assist you better?