4.7/5
    4.4/5
  • Service client
    4.7/5

En savoir plus sur ClickUp

ClickUp est une plateforme superbement intuitive qui élimine les frustrations causées par les autres plateformes disponibles sur le marché. ClickUp est l'application la mieux notée en 2017.

En savoir plus sur ClickUp

1 732 avis affichés

Rahma N.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/03/2020

"A satisfied user"

Avantages: ça nous a permis de centraliser la gestion de notre travail, de collaborer plus facilement et surtout d'avoir une feuille de route modulable. J'adore le monde sombre surtout !

Inconvénients: J'ai pas encore exploré la solution à 100% donc je peux pas me permettre d'évaluer ce qui manqueà ce stade là

• Publié le 16/03/2020
Kim B.
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Meilleur Logiciel de gestion de produit"

Commentaires: Je peut désormais organiser plusieurs projet facilement au même endroit et à partir de n'importe quel appareil.

Avantages: Un logiciel complet de gestion de projet a tarifs complètement ridicule pour tout les fonctionnalités.
-Notpad sur page web
- Bookmarks avec screenshot
- Documents intégrer directement dans le logiciel

Inconvénients: Il ne le propose pas en version française, la prise en mains peut être difficile de ce coté, car beaucoup de fonctions a découvrir

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/10/2019

"Finally a project management tool that is easy to customize and use"

Commentaires: Very positive. They have good promos that will let you get started with a 'permanent' discount. Their customer support is superb and overall I feel confident that their future roadmap will help them improve ClickUp even more.

Avantages: The suite of features offered make it easy to tailor ClickUp to your on requirements. As a solo contractor I do not work in large teams, but still need a power project management tool to help me in my daily acitivities. ClickUp does this while keeping the price realistic and attractive for single users. Their new 2.0 version has improved the UI significantly and in combination with their integrations I am able to automate a lot of work saving me a bunch of time.

Inconvénients: The number of features can seem overwhelming sometimes, especially when setting up your workspace for the first time. I would like to see their Google Chrome plugin also in the mobile Gmail app so that I can create tasks on the go. Mobile integration is poor forcing you to swith between apps to create tasks.

• Publié le 02/10/2019
Eduardo V.
Chile IT Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"software que cumple con la gestión de tareas y proyectos"

Commentaires: el software ha sido muy util para gestionar mi equipo de trabajo y tener una panoramica completa de todo lo que sucede en las 15 ubicaciones que tenemos.
nos ha permitido gestionar los proyectos de manera simple y con muchas personas en colaboracion.

Avantages: es un software muy facil de usar, ademas cuenta con herramientas que facilitan la gestion de equipos con distintas vistas, desde calendarios hasta gantt de manera automatica

Inconvénients: en general no tengo criticas hacia el softwate. la critica podria ser el no poder aprovechar las licencias de un workplace en otro.

Angela M.
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"OMG Every week I am more and more impressed!"

Commentaires: I use ClickUp and Integromat to do my bidding LOL I am able to have all of my business information, projects and Customer Service in one place. When I am presented with a question such as "Can ClickUp do this" I can almost always make it do what anyone needs. I am passionate about this software and I am converting everyone that is willing.

Avantages: I don't know what I love most about this software, because every time I turn around there is more to love! I use this software for my own business, for my clients and I recommend it to everyone who asks for my opinion and some who don't. I feel confident that you are listening to our needs and that you are keeping us informed about when you are working on the new features and you always make a huge effort to alert us to new features.

Inconvénients: Sure there are things that I would like to have that aren't YET a part of ClickUp, however, you are adding new features each week and you do such a great job running the feature request system so that we can not only add our own requests but that we can upvote others.

Andreas J.
System developer
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2019

"Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing"

Commentaires: Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Avantages: I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Inconvénients: The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

• Publié le 31/03/2019
Dan B.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Clickup is a gamechanger!"

Commentaires: I tried quite a few products for task management and have never been totally satisfied with them. Trello was great for public boards, but it was too simple for my business. Meistertask was ok, but not great. We even tried Notion, which is great for note-taking, but not so great for Task Management. I tried Clickup and I'm not going to try anything else. It's the best of all worlds, and they recently allowed for public task sharing, which was the only benefit Trello previously had over Clickup. Because I always have Clickup open for Task management, I find myself using some of its other features all of the time like screen recording and screenshots. Overall, it's made my workflow better and my employee agrees.

Avantages: I love that a lot of software today integrates well with other software, but sometimes it's nice to have everything all in one tool. While Clickup does integrate with tools, the reason I like it is because it's convenient to have everything I really need at my fingertips, while at the same time being easy to use. Even though the tools they offer aren't "new", they just make existing tools more convenient. I never used to do screen recordings and take cropped screenshots of my screen often, but now I do it all the time. I feel like as a busy entrepreneur, Click just understands me and what I need to succeed. One other thing that I appreciate about Clickup is they are constantly updating. Every week it seems like they have something new. As a developer myself, I can appreciate how well organized and talented their development team must be.

Inconvénients: With anything there is room for improvement. I think Clickup's time tracking could improve. It works fine, but I personally like using Toggl for this. I can't really put my finger on why... it could be because I started with Toggl, but I think the reporting and ease-of-use of Toggl isn't quite there yet in Clickup. A couple other minor things: I wish that I could filter by task # when doing task management. It's possible I simply can't find this functionality, but for example when I integrate with Toggl or Github it would be nice to easily find that task in Clickup.

Damjan Z.
International NAV Consultant
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"The best application for tracking and documenting of software development using scrum methodology"

Commentaires: I am using ClickUp to document code changes, bug fixes, deployments of code, document user stories, manage multicompany development of NAV, so that I can easily track code changes inside NAV database and I can simply search for my task on ClickUp that described what and why some code has been changed.

Avantages: First, it is free, for now I am the only user, since I work as 1-man-band where I am implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 at an end-user with multiple companies around the globe, and since I always used Jira, Team Foundation Server to track and document software development, I had to find some alternative and I found ClickUp - easy to use, intuitive, great UI and I found it even more usable then Jira, which I used before.
I have configured my own labels, so I can label my tasks each time I open a task, and based on that I filter for my To-Do list.
I am eager to get paid version in near future, due to limitation of free version (file storage capacity).

Inconvénients: Nothing really, it fits my needs as expected, I even like it more then the Jira, and I really loved Jira:)
Perhaps, there are event too many options available since I am a single user, at the moment.

David B.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Excellent project management software. Functional but user-friendly."

Commentaires: Overall, ClickUp has made it easer to manage a large software project and to get engagement with my client. ClickUp has made this much easier and I can now deal with the client's main priorities.

Avantages: The feature I liked the most was being able to quickly import tasks from Asana when we moved our project across. I tried with other services (e.g. Jira) and this did not work well (or at all). The integrations are brilliant. ClickUp has more features than many other services, but is also less complicated than the expensive, buggy options out there. It works very well for me.

Inconvénients: There isn't much not to like, but the learning curve for some users is still a little steep. I manage a project in collaboration with my client and some of the features (e.g. list views) are not obvious in how to create or customise them. But this is a minor concern.

David P.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"ClickUp is THE BEST project management tool, hands down."

Commentaires: I can't praise Clickup's product enough. I have personally used so many kinds of project management tools: Trello, Monday.com, Basecamp...you name it. Nothing comes close to Clickup. When I randomly think of a feature that might be useful to a project manager like me, it's there on Clickup!

Avantages: This is a product with a soul. You just know it that an amazing product team is behind it. They have features like:
--Clickup Chrome extension can take screenshots with annotation then attach them to tasks directly. Seriously, how can you not like a tool like that?
--Integration with almost all popular software: Gmail, Slack, Timedoctor, Dropbox, and etc;
--Multiple views to manage tasks: List, Kanban, calendar view
--Notification center: You can clear up tasks related to you daily by working tasks one by one at the Notification center
--Recurring task: You can set how you want the task to recur, frequency, trigger, and etc
--Minimize tasks: you can save a task to the bottom of the screen if you're working on a task often

Inconvénients: Seriously, there's nothing I can't think of. But if have to, I think their marketing team isn't doing a great job. Because a lousy PM software like Monday.com has much higher brand awareness, compared to Clickup. A killer PM software like Clickup should be the one dominating the market, yet it took me a long time to find it.

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Tatiana V.
CDO
Organisme social ou civique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"Best Project Management Software Ever"

Commentaires: We are using ClickUp for a year and love its features and team. Since we have bought our first paid accounts in 2019, ClickUp team made a great progress in navigation functions, reporting options and integration. We used many PM apps before, but never met such a responsive and dedicated team, which works hard on clients' needs, process feedback and always improves the software. New functions, interfaces and reports allowed us to cut our project management and planning time twice and pay more attention to the needs of our beneficiaries.

Avantages: Task navigation system, task tracking function, inbox and reporting are my favourite features on ClickUp.

Inconvénients: Time tracking is not very comfortable so far. You need to manage the in-built time tracker manually from Chrome or buy and integrate additional software.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Made I.
CTO
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Great Project Management Tool for very reasonable price"

Commentaires: Very pleasing and helped us coordinate big projects with ease.

Avantages: Spaces and List statuses that you can customize independently really help make this tool shine. If you upgrade from the free plan, Gantt view is really worth it to visualize your progress and share it with the whole team.

Inconvénients: Overall the UI is not as intuitive as you would like as a beginner, but as soon as you grabbed the whole idea it will become second nature. i.e. to find out about setting custom views took me a while, but after that, I used that every day to make our life a little bit easier.

Josh W.
Director of Engineering
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"The One Stop Shop for Productivity"

Commentaires: In my opinion, this is the best productivity system that exists right now. Nearly every time that I find a gap or need, it seems that their next update covers it. Actively developed, I'm shocked by the number of new features that come out every few weeks. I've personally recommended this system to everyone that is struggling with managing their lives in a central place. Everyone that has used it loves it.

Avantages: 1. The ability to see multiple views of your work depending on context (IE, I stick in calendar view, but use lists to figure out tasks that I've left behind). 2. Their calendar view is just absolutely amazing. The UX is very well thought out, and each time that I thought "man, I wish it did this", I would find the option hidden in the settings. 3. The ability to create and maintain documents and attach them to tasks is exactly what I've always wanted. I do a lot of meetings, so being able to easily attach meeting notes to the task and have them cross referenced is exactly the reason I downloaded this in the first place. 4. The "/" commands with tasks and documents really streamlined note taking and task setup.

Inconvénients: Only two things: 1. Because it has so much to offer, the ux can be clunky. For instance, adding start dates and due dates to tasks takes me 30s and I haven't found a good way to cut that down yet. 2. System performance. There have been a few times when I'm doing quite a bit and the system starts locking and I need to reload. 3. Android usability and performance. Again, same as the two points above, but it takes quite a bit to add multiple tasks through android. I use this for grocery shopping for instance, and on average it can take about 10s per task to add. To be fair, I think this is the trade off of having a system that does everything.

Kaz M.
Business Strategy
Construction, 13-50 employés

"Clickup Review"

Commentaires: Just absolutely amazing. I do not see life without Clickup and nor to I ever want to see life without Clickup. Everyone calls me a Clickup salesperson because I rave about you guys so much.
Overall experience is just awesome and each feature release gives me another spark of joyyyy.

Avantages: EVERYTHING! super user friendly and incredibly functional, this software has brought our team productivity to a new level. Absolutely love the transparency this brings to the team, everyone can see everything from any view, it's a dropbox for company docs etc. Just love the fact that everything is live (espesh for docs - just have the one version that is always up to date, has history and cool functions with text editing), love the dashboards too - so easy to create and bring a visual meaning to important statistics. Love the inbox feature and the 'profile' feature where you can see inside someone else's inbox. Love the portfolios, love the dependencies (this has helped massively in putting pressure on people that need to complete tasks in order for someone else to do something. they can actually see the blockage in a visual form). LOOOOOVE the Friday feature release and the pace at which your company is growing and building your platform.

Inconvénients: Hard to find anything I don't like about Clickup, I am the biggest raving fan, however a couple of things I would like the see:
- lock widgets in place on dashboards once you're happy with the layout. I'm finding that when other users in my team view the dashboard they accidentally move a widget and it puts it all out of whack and then takes me a while to get the layout right again. Would be awesome to lock it once I've created it so this doesn't happen.
- print feature - would love to be able to easily print gant charts and lists etc.
- meeting agenda feature? (we use portfolios at the moment) but would love like a meeting room or something where you can go in and link all the tasks and relevant things that you want to discuss in that meeting.

Sam M.
Développement de programmes, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Great software that can be used for nearly any segment"

Commentaires: Overall, I've tried a majority of the project management tools in the marketplace. I've used both start up and enterprise level platforms and Clickup is a great tool that bridges both sides. Outside of reporting, it has done nearly everything I've wanted. It has tracked my general to-do list, as well as mapping out larger projects. The tool overall is robust and has done most of the things I have wanted. Clickup is also taking a lot of feedback, iterating on their tool, and rolling out features at a breakneck pace to round out the offerings, which for me has been awesome.

Avantages: The ability to use a list, a board, and so on has made it a lot easier to segment areas of the tool to make sure it can conform. For example, using two different lists, you may have one area that uses waterfall as it's default way of doing work, but you can also have another list that is using a Kanban board with their own specific statuses. With those areas all being potentially different, having it rollup to an "Everything" view gives great visibility.

Inconvénients: The custom fields were recently released, but it was a fairly limited release. Although it is currently being worked on so it's more functionality and robust, that has been one of the least favorite features released recently. The other aspect has been the reports. They are a bit confusing to build for a respective dashboard. I'm a data geek and love to see how things look from a high level and it can be difficult to make a report that does that.

Jason K.
Product Designer
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Simple enough to get started, deep enough for all your needs"

Commentaires: I couldn't be happier with our switch to ClickUp. I've been vocal to my friends and former colleagues on the service and a few have already signed up for it. Keep up the great work listening to your users and the transparency of what is next on your roadmap.

Avantages: I randomly came across ClickUp when searching for a Project Management tool replacement. We had outgrown our use of Trello. After setting up the initial trial - I was quickly won over by the organization of not only projects but teams and tasks (even subtasks!). It allowed us to get deeper with our PM, but still easy and approachable for other team members across the company (ease to create a ticket and using the software, using Slack to submit, etc). We're seeing a wider adoption among more teams wanting to use it now.

Inconvénients: The only con would be about user permissions. We've made it work but the initial setup was tricky. Being able to invite guests/members to specific Spaces would have been great. But with the speed and agility of the CU team, I'm sure any con listed would quickly get sorted out.

Patrick H.
Consulting Geologist
Exploitation minière et métaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"So many options and features!"

Commentaires: My goal with ClickUp was to have a better way to keep track of my various consulting projects that consist of different milestones and due dates etc. It has helped me do that as well as keeping better track of the projects in general, since I can attach files and checklists to the tasks.

Avantages: I am a big fan of integrations and connecting various software together, and ClickUp has a solid amount of really useful add-ons. The internal connections are great as well, such as being able to link tasks together and set dependencies. I like that there is a lot of flexibility in what to include on a given task, and various ways to see the task list such as cards and timeline views. I find that whenever I think "I wish ClickUp could do this" a little poking around shows that it can in fact do what I wanted, so it's really well thought-out and comprehensive to meet most needs.

Inconvénients: I do wish it was a little easier to get around the software; for example, I have a few different "Spaces" set up and I don't often switch between them, so when I do I have to fumble around a bit before I figure out where to go to make the switch. Having so many features and options is a blessing and a curse - though I like the options available, sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed. I often think that I need to go through some more tutorials and re-configure my spaces to be more optimal, but have yet to do so.

Harley R.
CPA/CEO
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

"Loving ClickUp"

Avantages: There are so many good things! I love all of the features and how much they keep working on the software to improve it and keep it in tip-top shape. The creators are so invested in this and listen to community feedback like -whoa-. I use mine mostly to keep track of client work - I can create lists of projects that each client has and create a document inside ClickUp to allow me to write down all my notes, questions, missing items, etc for that client. It keeps everything in one central place so I don't lose my notes or my mind!

Inconvénients: While you are able to filter your tasks in various ways, it isn't possible to filter them in the way that best suits my needs. I hope that they will consider adding additional sorting features. I haven't seen anyone else want it as I want it, so it may not be a con for you!

Alexandre L.
Jr. Bio Mechanical Engineer - Team Lead
Appareils médicaux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Best Online Tasks/Small Project Manager"

Commentaires: Tracking all of my projects and tasks is really usefull and the visuals are also great. You all did a great job building a great product, congrats!

Avantages: It's really easy to use qith a lot of functionnality. The fact that we can customize every list seperatly is awsome.

Inconvénients: Time tracking need some work (using the chrome extension). I would like to use the custom fields but that is the only premium feature I find useful so it's too expensive for me, I can't justify the price point for just that feature. Some times hard to follow when you have multiple project running at the same time. Would like to have a filter with due date of all the projects mixed together instead of having to go over every project and see if something is due. I also find the notifications innefective. Also missing a time analysis of tasks. For exemple, I would like to see a graph of the time it takes me to design things and how that process evolves with time (am I getting better?). It could be tracking of tasks with a certain tag.

Julian S.
Computer Officer
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Packed with features to assist productivity"

Commentaires: I've tried a number of other systems for productivity: typically for more than a year. However, for its flexibility of configuration, it is hands-down the most useful tool I have found for assisting my productivity and holding all the different tasks I have to do in one place and in a "sensible" order.

Avantages: The Inbox and Next features, whilst a common look at a TODO list, are extremely well crafted and executed. However, complementing this functionality is the holistic approach to organising life: with spaces, and grouping of lists into folders - it's flexibility is what makes it one of the best TODO list management software's that I have ever used (and I have tried extensively a number of the key competitors). The ability to view tasks in different ways (e.g., calendars, Gantt charts, Kanban boards, etc.) makes it easy to organise projects and tasks in any way that facilitates you to be productive. Finally, the flexibility of being able to add any metadata to task in a flexible manner is really useful to facilitate having a single point of contact.

Inconvénients: It takes quite a bit to set up, though this isn't hugely more than other productivity systems. In some ways it's flexibility can leave you challenged as to whether "you" have used it in the best manner to assist your productivity.

Kevin S.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 27/03/2020

"Most intuitive task manager "

Avantages: The user experience is fabulous. We've used a number of other online project/task management tools. Many have lots of functionality, but none match Clickup for it's ease of use and intuitive controls. We've also been extremely impressed with the pace of improvement, ability to weigh in on future development priorities and their ability to execute. Here's an example. I have a small team, and I was interested in a feature only available in their enterprise edition. I called thinking that I was going to have to upgrade. Their sales person took the time to understand what I needed. He realized that I only needed the single feature, not the rest that came with the enterprise edition. He reached out to the management team, and they turned the feature on for us for free with no extra charges. They listened, escalated and helped us in less than a day.

Inconvénients: Two features that would be helpful for use would be 1) an audit trail that we could review to see the changes to tasks and 2) a view of deleted tasks, so we could find tasks that had been deleted. Both are important as it helps us understand issues that arise with tasks and projects.

Katherine M.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/03/2020

"Game changer for work organization"

Commentaires: I use ClickUp daily for my work as a Product Manager of a software company. I keep track of everything to manage product development, like my own UX and Product tasks and coordinating upcoming releases with extensive checklists. I even started setting it up to manage the product backlog with a connected form so users can submit feedback and using Docs to plan future product features and brainstorm ideas. I also set up ClickUp access for my boyfriend to manage his small business, keeping track of his schedule and tasks, what customers need to be billed, and business development planning. I feel like I've finally got my work organized and a system built on the product that helps me stay efficient. I plan to use it for new businesses I'm hoping to start too, and recommend it to other businesses as a consultant. So I've used ClickUp extensively for different purposes and can't say enough good things about it.

Avantages: I most like that the product is so easy to use, very clean looking, and can be highly customized. Being able to set up different views and select settings that work best for me (multi-sort order and custom statuses per list are just two examples) allow me to continue adapting ClickUp to my most efficient setup. Checklists and checklist templates have also been extremely useful! I love is the regular Friday releases, as I look forward to seeing new features offered and have confidence the product will keep improving, so really appreciate the fast development cycles.

Inconvénients: The UI with opening tasks in a modal and having to go back afterwards can sometimes make things feel a little slow. Version 2.0 has greatly improved performance, so I feel this is fast enough to not be an issue, but a split screen view for tasks (from a board or list) would go a long way in making me feel I can jump around and make edits to items quickly. Aside from that, I wish it had a calendar that didn't require tasks to help manage my team's schedule, and some features to make linking to other records easier (like AirTable), which would allow me to drop other tools and consolidate even more of my work within ClickUp.

• Publié le 23/03/2020
Sagi K.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/03/2020

"My favorite task management platform"

Commentaires: I'm a fan.
The task management market is very crowded, and you managed to shine above others in my opinion because of your:
1. Great UX and UI.
2. The usage of Canny for feedback and support - It makes you transparent, and also as a customer, Its great to see your roadmap, and how many people requesting each feature or a bug fix.
3. The custom views + custom fields + the ability to filter every field in the task + goals are powerful features for me, and I feel i can manage and do everything in your platform.

Avantages: Everything is customizable, when you wrk with the tasks: Custom fields, Calculated fields, Group by, Filters - Just amazing. Ease of use - For me, it was very intuitive to understand how to work with all the powerful tools in ClickUp, especially the custom views - The ability to save a filtered task view for everyone to see, or for personal use is amazing. Fast updates, and new features.

Inconvénients: The ClickUp team is doing a great job to onboard a new user, or highlight the new features in a new version. I I feel, that the platform is so robust and configurable, that users can get lost, and maybe some of your features will be missed. I'm a technical user, for me it wasn't a problem to work with the platform, but while I on boarded some people on my company, they missed some stuff like:
When you are changing the filters, there is a really small popup, that asks the user if they want to save their changes. And not for everyone it was understandable what was the concept of creating and sharing a view with everyone - at the beginning.
We have lots of views in the company, and scrolling horizontally, is something I specifically don't like.
I think that the different views (for each list) should not be as "Tabs", maybe a dropdown - at least do it if the list has lots of views, and the tabs can host the "Favorite views" - for quick access.

• Publié le 21/03/2020
Gary F.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/03/2020

"Simple, Functional and powerful"

Commentaires: Clickup has become our task assignment tool which is essential for our multiple location nature

Avantages: The fact that there is an app for every device worked really well for us since we have people that works literally on every type of device.
The Customizations that can be made so you can include columns for your type of project, we also have many different types.
It is really easy to move around.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the sync between devices isn't that smooth, it can get stuck on mac from time to time, and some minor bugs. Also, visually We used more attractive softwares in the past.
The ease of use and everything doesn't apply for settings and configuration, sometimes things are hard to find,Once I accidentaly created a list of tasks in the wrong space and I didn't find an easy way to move them.

• Publié le 20/03/2020
Thierry C.
Project manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

"My all-in-one tool"

Commentaires: For single usage with simple task lists mangement.
Or with full project and team collaboration. The customization for fields, status, project views make ClickUp a leader to me, for an affordable price.

Avantages: It can do all what I want and regular updates make it available to do even more every week.
UI is great and evolutive.
With the document recent evolution, ClickUp becomes the real all in one solution to mix task vs notes management.
Mobile app is now great.

Inconvénients: Seriously not a lot. I would be happy if ClickUp would offer and end-to-end encrypted solution.