Avis clients sur Zoiper

En savoir plus sur Zoiper

Conçue pour les entreprises de toutes tailles, cette plateforme softphone permet de passer des appels audio et vidéo avec de nombreuses fonctionnalités.

En savoir plus sur Zoiper

Easy to connect and forward landline phone calls. Enables remote work for Customer service people.

You might find some of the features difficult to set up.

Zoiper - Notes

Zoiper a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 94 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoiper ?

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
Web developer (Argentine)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A more than acceptable and functional softphone

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The user experience is good in general, except for some small sound problems and depending on the Linux version the program crashes and you have to restart. It is a very good softphone type software option and meets the expectations for which it was installed. It should be noted that the interface is much better than the vast majority of its competitors for Linux.

The Zoiper perfectly completes its main function, which is to be able to make calls from your voip account. The program has a very clean and well-designed interface where the user can see the information they need at all times, from the internal number of their account, to the buttons to dial phones and view the history. The sound quality is very good.

In the free version for Linux, a previous poster appears that encourages you to buy the PRO version. The poster is a bit annoying because there are times when the program is branded. The double panel to select the on-screen keyboard often leads to confusion because users try to dial a number in the current call but realize (late) that they are using the other keyboard and that for that reason the phone did not answer. .

Paul
Paul
Senior ICT Specialist (Roumanie)

Alternatives envisagées :

Zoiper - One of the best sip clients ever seen!

Commentaires : Once moved to a SIP platform I found this software, really great, I can talk easily with the customer while you have an overview of other incoming calls and who is busy, really useful!

Zoiper is fast, has all the features you need in a small business, from picking up multiple calls, forwarding calls, making a conference call, to record a call if its needed and having a history of all your calls, to see if an customer was contacting you before, even after 2 years the client doesn't slow down.

All the headsets work really well, but special features of headsets are not working, like the button to pickup a call or to hang-up ( Plantronics Voyager )

Remo
Operational Team Leader (Égypte)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Need improved

2,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

The App is good but need to be improved the most

The updates are missing and the quality as well

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer (Inde)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Excellent product endpoint connectivity tests.

Commentaires : Overall experience is good and as a free user it is the best product out there.

The best part of Zoiper is I am able to test out call connectivity for endpoint users without using any physical phone ( cumbersome task!). Zoiper has an easy way to test call connectivity and User interface is also quite helpful in understanding.

They should improve deployment steps as it is not helpful in understanding. We had to take help of DevOps and technical team just for installing it.

Wobe Muki Marguerite
Wobe Muki Marguerite
Network and Systems Administrator (Cameroun)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Best soft SIP client with good user experience

Commentaires : My industry was facing communication problems, from where an employee will have to move from one block to another. I recommended Zoiper to my industry because it is free, reliable and it worked well on Asterisk (PBX). As such employees in my industry used it for day-to-day communication as well reducing cost on phone calls.

I really do like this software: -Zoiper is a free software is stable fantastic!!! and it is available for all operating systems. -It can be used on both computers and mobile phones, making it convenient for me and other employees in my industry even students to communicate on any device we chose. -I was able to download it for free and the downloaded file and mobile application is not heavy. -Thanks to Zoiper I am able to have conference calls with my team members and other employees. -With Zoiper, I keep track of my call history. One thing that amazed my team members and I is that we are able to record calls, so amazing!! this functionality has aid our secretary. -One important aspect, there are no advertisement (adds) on Zoiper, so relieving.

-At times the call button does not work (free platform), so there is a need to restart the application and it works well afterwards

Aaron
Aaron
Sales Training Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Best tool to take your work phone wherever you go.

Commentaires : We have been able to more effectively scale our training efforts as our teams can listen to live phone calls more easily to learn best practices. This tool has also made it easier for our remote employees to communicate more efficiently.

I love that this software is available on mobile devices, iOS and Android. The desktop app is extremely helpful for when you need to make several calls working from a computer, but the mobile app makes it easy to take those calls wherever you are. There have been times that I was working out of the office and used the Zoiper app to stay in contact with customers. Why not use my cell phone? Because the Zoiper app syncs my office phone with my cell phone, which is useful for making calls with international clients. We also use Zoiper for training. We can use of office phone system to listen into phone calls, which is especially helpful when training our outbound sales and sales development teams. We can visually see who is on the phone, then dial the extension on our mobile, and move around freely without being tied to the desk.

Sometimes the device has issues connecting to our server. I don't know if that is a "them" problem or an "us" (internal systems) problem. Usually, the issues are resolved quickly. Restarting the app seems to do the trick.

Renan
Web developer - Web entrepreneur (Grèce)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Zoiper softphone is a convenient global solution for all devices

Commentaires : 2 years ago I had to find a suitable solution to manage my communications while traveling abroad.
Zoiper is free or cheap on my opinion and provides globally a very good service.
Like I said I had issues over slower networks from times to times but I guess it was more related to the networks.
I would say if you need to setup a VOIP solution on different devices (Desktop, mobile...) Zoiper will do the job, it is worth to give it a try.

- It is quite easy to setup with your own SIP - I use Twilio myself and it works fluently - I had a few questions last year and I found out there is a forum for help. - There are some premium options, not expensive for a solo user. I don't know how it works for teams. - I can use it on my Windows laptop and my Android mobile

- After more than 1 year and a half using the free version, It seems that if the network is a bit slow communications are not very good. I had sometimes troubles over Wifi but globally over 4G it is usually fine. - There are technical options for communications, networks, sound... not always very understandable for non-specialists I think.

Tracy
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great VOIP!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We have reps located all over the US. Some marketers like one softphone/VOIP and other marketers prefer Zoiper. We have less technical issues with Zoiper than other free softphones.

Zoiper is simple to use and really easy to implement. The team can be up and running in a matter of minutes.

Call quality is super important in our business and Zoipers quality is not always the best.

Jebin
Jebin
IT MAANGER (Qatar)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Zoiper Review

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with zoiper when using as softphone.

Good softphone which we can use with windows , android & iphone platform. its even available as free version.

When using in smartphones, appication need to open always to get incoming call.

Analista de TI (Brésil)

Softphone for everyone

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I used intensively and managed the use of this software in a call center, fully operational and meeting demand.

A softphone that is small and easy to use, available for the most varied platforms and with clean and clear configurations.

Compatibility with some other communication features require more specific configurations.

Analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Calling expert for Covid Crisis

Commentaires : It is nice addition to the store.
It's makes global calling experience more worthy.
It's helps to record the calls over cloud and that is very important for business quality prospective.
It helps to leave your phone systems or equipment forget without any second thought.
It helps to work from any corner of the world without any dependency of IT which was a big concern for organization,.
Thats all for now and once again Zoiper will go high ,I can tell you.

What i really like is the way it helps the 21st business who are experiencing critical time across the globe due to Covid 19 epidemic, which compelled people to lock down at home but help your employer at work. I feel like due to such wealthy and powerful tool or software like zoiper this has been possible for employee like us to deliver the best ,disregard small challenges at your new work desk at home.As 21century organization work across the globe as common thing but this software really helps to overcome the calling challenges, server,security,equipment etc and most importantly it deliver absolute security to connect across the globe in the same way a secure connection provided at your organization desk for business for which organization spends millions and billions ,using phone systems , record calls for quality,monitoring , individual lines extension etc.It make things so easy for a global business to survive with more determination which cannot be easily forgotten.I think it took all the pain a business was striving for to fulfill the needs of one's organization .It feels amazing to explore such softwares more and more.

It's only two weeks I am using this software and their is lot to explore .only thing I could say it's amazing however my personal feeling about this software is I think The FAQ section needs to be looked into .few more details would be more helpful to use by a newcommer

Favio
Internal Sales Representative (Nicaragua)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

You are no longer chained to your desk

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In general, it has been a GREAT app to work with, already tried before so many softphone apps, but, by far this has provided me all the solutions I needed.

One of the key features I like about Zoiper it's how seamlessly you can switch from your desk phone to your mobile phone, allowing you to keep your same business number, so you can never miss any important phone call. This app is so reliable that whenever there's an issue I first blame it on my configuration setup or my provider than the app itself.

Sometimes developers take much-needed time to fix and identify the issue and patch it, even with premium service, this hurts severely the functionality of the app, the good thing is this rarely happens.

Muhammad
IT CO Ordinator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

VoIPer

Commentaires : Its very good application and has good voice quality. except the licence usage policy everything is awesome

This VoIP application has all the options one can think about for a VoIP phone. It has both Desktop and mobile application available. You can transfer a call you someone you want without disconnecting a call and can mute the caller too. It also support mute and call disconnection button of headset. Using the free version you can't use all feature but entertain every single call you get. You can also setup a conference call and invite people in your conference. You can use zoiper Chrome extension to dial right from your browser.

It is user profile based, so if the user lock his computer with zoiper ON and another user login to the same computer, the new user zoiper doesn't work. it has Limited number of license usage. If you need to reinstall the OS or upgrade the hardware you need to be careful because you can revoke its license only thrice and after third usage you have to buy new one.

Bob
Bob
President/CEO (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

No support and developers don't know or care what they are doing.

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : After not using Zoiper for 3+ years i decided to try it again. I am now running it on an LG V40 (Android 10) and overall it registers to the PBX but that is about the extent of it. Here we are 3+ years later, I have a darn near state of the art phone and Android 10 and while Zoiper kinda works with bluetooth it is still seriously SCREWED UP!! And now it has even more problems than it used to have!! All I can say - unbelievable that they haven't been able to figure out who to produce a decent phone app by now?!?!

It registers to the PBX and I can assign different ringtones to each registration. That's about it. Sadly, this app is a prefect example of inexperienced amateurs or a company that simply couldn't care less about what they put out.

1. Zoiper will not ring priority callers when the phone is in Do Not Disturb mode. This is an expected behavior - one which every native dialer properly does. 2. Huge waste of screen real-estate that could be used to provide easily touchable function buttons instead of the tiny ones at the top of the screen. 3. No floating icon for active calls!! Seriously!! Do you know how next to impossible it is to get back to a call once I've moved on to the home screen or worse - the phone decides to sleep?? 4. The tiny hold button on the top of the screen changes to an add call button after it is pressed!! There is a HUGE EXPANSE OF UNUSED SCREEN during a call and just little tiny function buttons at the top THAT MOVE AROUND?!?!? 5. Does not automatically put a Zoiper call on hold when answering another call on the native dialer. 6. Bluetooth volume and integration is just terrible. 7. Zoiper cannot deal with a VPN connection on the phone!! If I activate a VPN connection to my office I cannot make or receive any Zoiper calls. Well actually it seems I can place calls - just that nobody can hear me and I cannot hear them so obviously they're getting the media path all wrong!!

Head of IT Department (Bosnie-Herzégovine)
Génie civil, 201-500 employés

Great and simple Soft SIP Client

Commentaires : Simple, affordable and great SIP solution that allows end users to grow.

It was always hard task to grow customer care center in the moment of scaling. Application integration with SIP clients always required additional knowledge and expertise for this kind of integration problems. Moreover, having proprietary SIP clients, that are limited by number of sessions or updates were nightmare. Having ZoIPer makes this growth easier. You can use free SIP client and set up by your self very complex SIP based centers without any payments. Of course, it is very integrable and intuitive for end users. It is supported on different operative systems, even on mobile platforms, allowing completely new set of functionalities for end user, in my case contact center.

Design is not something that ZoIPer can be proud of. Application looks as a legacy form '90s. I believe that some good improvements could be implemented from this point of view.

Jonathan
Director de proyecto y Infraestructura (Venezuela)

I have been able to make calls without problems, with the use of hands-free it listens better,

Commentaires : I have been able to make VoIP calls to different countries for work without problems, when I travel I have it in my mobile and can communicate using the internet.

242/5000 That you can use the free version and it works quite well, although the version that is paid has more features and improves communication, it can be installed on mobiles and pc, and you can make calls in conferences with very good audio.

Sometimes the software has closed unexpectedly, but I simply open it and it works again. The screens are not as elegant as the others I've worked with.

Asterisk specialist (Venezuela)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

ZOIPER

Commentaires : zoiper is an excellent softphone, it has helped me a lot in my daily tasks, also personally. But you only need for the free version in version 5 to be able to join more than one person in the call.

I like everything from zoiper facilitates virtual communications, although I would like them to release only one thing for the free that would make it the best of the best.

In version 5 I would like to have enabled the option to join other people in a call. that would be great, with this option active in the free version would fly the statistics of zoiper.

kariuki
kariuki
ICT Officer, Sytems Admin (Kenya)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Zoiper review

Commentaires : Zoiper has been helpful softphone, no need to buy hardware phones at our organization. Getting it for free has been great and paying a little more amount for more features.

Its easy to integrate along multiple operating systems (Mac OS, windows etc). The audio quality is also okay, once installed users can easily use it without strain, also it doesn't annoy with unnecessary updates. Try it for your SIP/VoIP account

The User Interface can be made more appealing to users. On my PC once I disconnect my headphones and get them back, the software doesn't switch the speakers to headphones you have to go to settings then audio to select speakers. Also can't use same account on multiple devices.

Jose
President (Porto Rico)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

An all-in-one PBX right in your PC

Commentaires : Like the app (client), very useful and enables you full virtual/remote working

easy to use, needs just basic configuration to have it running, Zoiper client work in your PC and allows you to run your business everywhere you need. Allows to use private Asterix service if got one.

not really a downside but a reminder: the client allows for configuration with service providers even an own Asterix server. The rates for calls and LD are a separate service that may need to be contracted in addition.

Abe
Customer Service (Israël)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Zappy ZoiPer

Commentaires : We are using ZoiPer to process inbound and make outbound calls to our customers. It is the lifeline that we use as a company

ZoiPer is the platform that we use for our call center. It is crucial to our success in that we can easily answer, transfer, and manage calls as a team. It is very user-friendly and is quite seamless in its call quality and functionality

Perhaps the design could be improved aesthetically but in terms of the functionality it is perfect.

Jonathan
Sales & Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

ZoiPer softphone does the trick

ZoiPer has given us the ability to dial multiple phone numbers from the computer, opposed to dialing numbers on a traditional desk phone. Paired with our high-speed dialer software PIMSware, one sales agent can call up to five phone numbers simultaneously and the first one to pick up will be connected. We have used ZoiPer plainly for its VoIP ability, but I have noticed there are a lot more features with the mobile version. I have used it on a tablet for business communications, and it presents itself to be more professional than say Skype or Messenger.

The appearance/design of ZioPer looks outdated. It is reminiscent of the mp3 player WINamp from decades ago. Other than that, I have no complaints of it's functionality.

Óscar
Óscar
Manager Account (Colombie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 201-500 employés

First soft phone experience

Commentaires : It’s a cool software easy to use that works for having a low flow of calls.

Zoiper is really easy to use since you have at first sight what you need to make a call and the interface is visually friendly so you can find fast options like on hold or conference. It’s helpful the fact you can see always the quality of the current call, this helps since if the call is breaking up you can know if it’s because of you or the other person fault.

Sometimes the software does not open automatically so you need to look for it but you might lose calls on that process. When you have an incoming call the program should pop up right away instead of just light up or have higher sounds, anything so you can put attention to it.

Nelson
Nelson
Especialista en infraestructura (Venezuela)
, 11-50 employés

the most practical softphone

Commentaires : excellent softphone for the organization

the best softphone that I have used, super practical, in its free version offers me the necessary to use it in the organization. The paid version is super better with all its active features, it pays to pay for all its functionalities

the free version has been limited more lately, I can only configure a single line and for my work I need more lines

Sachin
Engineer (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A good soft-phone service ready to be installed in minutes.

1) Its simple and easy to install. The audio and Video quality can be managed easily according to your network capability. 2) Works best on all the OS, which is the perfect thing to have if you have a test environment setup on multiple OS.

1) Interface could have been better. Its not very user friendly even for the latest build. 2) When unable to register the phone, it should throw more vivid errors than it does right now, if that's possible. It just helps customers know where are they going wrong and can quickly made amends.

Matthew
Matthew
Technical Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Zoiper, is it good?

Commentaires : Overall Zoiper is a solid Sip/Iax system and there have never been any connection issues. This is used everyday in my place of work and is the go to for this.

I like the ability to set my audio on a per device basis, when working with multiple audio devices it is nice to set volumes accordingly.

There isn't currently a dark theme which when working for long periods of time does cause eyestrain.