Avis clients sur Apollo

En savoir plus sur Apollo

Apollo constitue la base pour votre stratégie de vente de bout en bout.

En savoir plus sur Apollo

When using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you don't get the ability to specify the number of reps on a support team or sales team, but Apollo gives you that power.

Their Custer service is slow to respond, and often argumentative. It also severely limits users in texting and call functionality.

Apollo - Notes

Apollo a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 286 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Apollo ?

Jamie
Jamie
Partnerships/Integrations Team
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

5,0 il y a 7 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Alexandre
CEO (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Attention

Commentaires : Très très mauvaise. Fuyez si vous pouvez encore le faire.

La solution est intéressante, elle permet d'identifier facilement dans nos bases des contacts obsolètes, d'enrichir les données... Le fonctionnel est relativement riche à ce niveau.

Les équipes commerciales Apollo utilisent des méthodes trompeuses pour signer leurs clients. Nous avions opté pour une offre avec des crédits emails illimités et cela s'est avéré totalement faux. Il y a eu de la part d'Apollo tromperie. Au départ l'illimité fonctionnait et du jour au lendemain Apollo vous indique que cela ne fonctionne plus de cette manière et vous devez payer 2 500$ en plus !

Paramveer Singh
Paramveer Singh
Freight Broker (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Make your sale process automatic using Apollo.io

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was a great experience using Aplollo.io. I am a freight broker so we need to generate customer database and contact them and follow-up them. This whole process becomes so easy using Apollo.io.

Apollo.io is a great CRM as well as lead generator. We can use different filters to search appropriate lead for our business. Also under engage tab software provides features of email marketing.

Customer support it slow. No live support is available. Sometime some bugs are observed which make task difficult.

Mohammed
Sr. Operation Manager (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Good Product for Lead Generation

Commentaires : Good Product for good price

Easy to UseLarge DatabaseVery inexpensivesurprisingly i'm finding Lot of direct phone numbers these days

20% to 30% of the contacts are outdated.

Amy
Analyst (Portugal)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Nice data plarform

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a nice experience. The platform is easy to use and brings more mobile and email data to our contacts. However, it has been a burden to deal with the duplicated records that are being created

Easy to set up, user-friendly, low pricing, integration with Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn (including Sales Navigator), good support.

The data provided is not always the most up to date (at least, versus LinkedIn), susceptible to create duplicated records in the CRM, the records don't sync from Salesforce to Apollo

Steve
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Apollo has become my secret weapon

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Absolutely amazing! At first I was getting frustrated with the software but once I dedicated some time to learn it I was able to unlock it's potential and now it is a seriously vital tool for us. And their support is one of the best I've ever experienced from a company.

Once I figured out really how to use Apollo it has become the key to setting meetings for my business. I've spent thousands of dollars and literally years trying other methods of lead gen and while other things have worked, nothing has worked quite as well as Apollo. The 2 biggest things I love about Apollo are 1. The search filter capabilities are amazing and they keep adding to it! It is so incredibly powerful I canceled my LinkedIn Sales Nav subscription because Apollo just blew LinkedIn out of the water for me. 2. The email sequencing functions are amazing and really help take a huge chunk of work off of my plate. I HIGHLY recommend Apollo. It is so far beyond better value and I think more capable than any other similar platform.

The 2 biggest drawbacks for me are the email tracking glitches and the learning curve. I'll explain, Email tracking is very detailed and I love the data they give you but on my account its only 50-70% accurate. If someone is using something like Mac Mail it doesn't track opens or replies so I thought I was getting poor rates until I dug into it further and confirmed with a different platform. HOWEVER, I've told Apollo about this and they have been amazing to try and fix it. Still working on it but Im honestly confident they will and this could just be for my account. It hasnt impacted my results in my campaigns either which is important to note. The other thing was the learning curve. This software is quite powerful and has a ton of features and I feel at first the way its set up was very confusing and hard to learn. However, once I dedicated some time to trying it out it really all clicked. And again, Apollo customer support has been amazing in helping me learn the software.

Nidhi
Business Development Executive (Inde)
Jeux vidéos, 51-200 employés

Apollo application review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : i have been using this for the last 2 years and this is the so far best tool. this eases the data collection work and reduces the time on data collection

easy to collect data and get them in one place. Accessing the contacts/companies is efficient. navigation inside the app is excellent

There are some contacts that are missing in the apollo. need more listing of companies and filters

Nick
Nick
Senior Account Executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Best Tool in Market for Prospecting and Lead Generation

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The best marketing tool in the market for generating more revenue and prospecting.

Everything about Apollo when it comes to Lead Generation, it's prospecting feature and contact details scrapping feature is the best. It is on in all tool when it comes to marketing and running campaigns. Customer support is on the ball all the time.

The limitation to the campaigns, the number of emails sending capability per hour/day.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate Consultant (Inde)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

Great alternative for Sales Navigator!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it's a useful software. Very effective tool for lead generation and one of the best alternatives for Sales Navigator. Data download feature is very useful!

Best part of this software is that one can easily download the lead search result data into an excel format. It is very useful for lead generation and it also has very handy filter options.

It is expensive and daily credit limit is also very less.

Chetan
Process Associate (Inde)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Employee friendly software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent being at the lower level its undoubtedly very smooth. Saves lot of time.

Quick functionality, easy commands, easy to understand & handle.

Nothing ,everything is well designed & created. need more publicity.

Jahnvi
Jahnvi
Associate manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Best sales enablement tool

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

This is indeed the best tool for sales enablement, it helps me in prospecting every day

In terms of gathering information, sometimes the speed get slow

Alicia
Alicia
Virtual Assistant (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Really Great Tool

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This was software is greatly appreciated because it helps me complete my tasks very quickly keeping my clients happy.

The thing I like the most is that it works on the business websites to help you find the business owner LinkedIn page then generates the persons contact information.

There isn't any problems with this software as yet.

Rebecca
Marketing Lead (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

Trisha
Lead Provider Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Well States Healthcare - Provider Relations Manager

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Provider personnel who answer the main line often refuse to give out email addresses. This is frustrating as emails are often reviewed after hours and could easily be responded to at any time. Whereas a voicemail left can quickly become a game of 'phone tag' lasting for days or even weeks. Having a way to find email addresses can bypass this issue and get you in communication with the correct person in a timely manner.

Ability to acquire email addresses for the people I need to communicate with.

Sometimes finding the company name on the search does not work very well, especially if the company name has several words in the name.

Heidi
Maarketing Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

I've already recommended this software

5,0 il y a 11 mois

I love having the combination of both lead prospecting and email sequencing in one tool. Finding prospects by industry or by company name is very easy. The sequences are simple to set up, modify, and enhance.

The custom fields are not super intuitive. I also have concerns about email inaccuracy causing bounce rates and therefore hurting our domain reputation,

Eric
Sales (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Great for Small Sales Teams

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Marketing Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Best lead generation tool

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It's been great and I am really not sure if I am ever going to rely on any other tool for lead generation.

I used it to find leads with work email and it did provide me authentic emails with 95% accuracy.

After a certain period of time it ran out of database.

Lead Generation Agent (République dominicaine)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Simple, yet powerful.

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It's been a fulfilling experience, updates to the platform are constant, so it's always performing well. I'd recommend this personally for anyone who has many different systems and CRMs, as this is almost a perfect all-in-one.

Using Apollo Vs. using something like salesforce allows for a much more simplified experience, less headaches, and overall higher team productivity. It's ability to track team performance allows us to see what our colleagues are doing and improve using proven strategies. It usually doesn't go down, when it does, Customer Support is ready to take action almost immediately. The built-in dialer is one of the best i've used, I would even advised using Apollo for this feature alone as opposed to other VOIPs. It features local numbers as well as personalized numbers as well, and you can virtuallu call any country.

The main Con is Lead Sourcing. Apollo does have it's own pool that generally gets updated, but I wouldn't recommend this software to gather leads from, like with Zoominfo. The times it does go down, though scarce, can be lenghty some times, slowing down workflow for several hours.

Rakesh
CEO (Inde)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Apollo is a great lead generation cloud based tool

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good and I will continue using it.

I like the ease of adding data from LinkedIn and in the automated campaigns; besides, Apollo has its own database of millions of records, and relevant filters and information about companies is collected so you can decide if the company is suitable. You can get links to social media, which acts as an integrated system. Email templates, automation of emails is easy to understand, and support is mostly prompt.

UI can still be better, and it looks a little complicated. The colours can be better, but that is not a big issue

Sandeep
Sales (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Apollo

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I love apollo

Real time data, lead segmentation, Artificial intelligence,

Data should be accurate so sales team not waste their time with other tools

Pankaj
Sr. Research Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best tool to find prospect details

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been using last 2 years and have good experienced. It's great tool to find the prospect details, quality is 100% and easy to use. When I'm not able to find prospect email ids from other sources then Apollo provide valid email id. so definitely I will recommend this to everyone. This tool is good for every organization to generate the lead and increase the revenue.

I like very much this tool, User friendly interface and everyone can find the details easily. This tool provide email ids with accuracy.

Nothing for me, but Apollo team can provide the direct or mobile number that would be great for every organization.

Ermina
Sales Support Specialist (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Apollo.io

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The customer service department is based in another country, which is typically good. During regular business hours, the chat function is pretty helpful in resolving most concerns. The team is friendly and responsive. Overall, it's a fantastic deal, and it isn't easy to picture a business not signing up for a month to try it out.

The free plan is an excellent way to test Apollo. But it would be best if you use Gmail. It provides enough contacts to try out, but it is limited in taking your outreach to the next level. I've been using Apollo.io for almost 2years now and what's nice about it is the contact database being integrated with the sales engagement platform.

It may take some time to become used to the user interface. It's not something you can get started with right away without experimenting with some features. Another concern is that your inbox's default setting for sending emails is relatively high, and you risk getting sent to spam. It's essential to warm up your email domain.

Business Development Representative (É.-U.)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 2-10 employés

Apollo Review

Commentaires : I like apollo for it's easy navigation of the main page, although I do not like its filtration systems. Does not allow real-time hiring prospects to be updated.

I like the cockpit page the most of this software. I like how my tasks are instantly there. I think it kept me more accountable and allowed me to be more strategic with my accounts.

I do not like how I do not get instant notifications of my open rates. I would like they to be more timely. I also do not like some of the filtering systems. I found that it was difficult to find my engaged prospects and just the ones that are "running through the machine" per say. I thought the prospect searcher did not update as timely as I'd like with new/more prospects that are actually hiring.

Rodion
Rodion
Marketer (Finlande)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Apollo is a real game changer when it comes to cold email outreach

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I think it's a revolutionary software for the sales industry and I'm very happy to have found it.

There's so much information that Apollo finds for you automatically. It saves you a lot of time and automates a lot of processes. Not only does it let you use laser-focus targeting to find companies that are most likely to buy what you want to sell, but it also finds people with different job titles in each organization and lets you automate sending DIFFERENT EMAILS to DIFFERENT PEOPLE based on their job title and different characteristics of the organizations that they work for, and it allows you to make each of those emails very personalized. It takes automated personalization to a whole new level.

It doesn't let you set the gap between sending different emails to more than 90 seconds, which I really lack. It also has a lot of bugs and inconsistencies in the lead search, some of which I already described in this review, and I've also encountered and reported multiple UI bugs.

Ajit
Sales Intelligence Executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

One of the Appropriate Database Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I using apollo for last 2 years and I find it very much convenient and accurate especially regaring email addresses. I always suggest my friends to use apollo in case of difficulties in getting email addresses of specific contacts or titles..I am loving it. Apollo. It gives us monthly 50 records free of cost which is best part of it. no other software, may be I can trust only apollo. I can say in in one single line - "If Apollo is there, Nothing is impossible".

Business Email Address is the most essential part to reach out the targeted audience/client. I easily get the email address from appollo. Its very simple and easy to copy email address and also the validity of the email address is shown there how accurate it is.

DIrect or mobile number of contacts should be there along with email address and should be accurate with simple plan (monthly 50 records which i am using). please do this needful.

Nykia
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 501-1 000 employés

User

Commentaires : Great!

I can find contacts I need. It's good with emails and the amount of credits are good,

Not enough numbers. Not enough direct numbers.