15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Apollo

Apollo constitue la base pour votre stratégie de vente de bout en bout.

En savoir plus sur Apollo

When using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you don't get the ability to specify the number of reps on a support team or sales team, but Apollo gives you that power.

Their Custer service is slow to respond, and often argumentative. It also severely limits users in texting and call functionality.

Apollo - Notes

Apollo a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 337 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Apollo ?

Partnerships/Integrations Team

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Alexandre
CEO (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Attention

Commentaires : Très très mauvaise. Fuyez si vous pouvez encore le faire.

La solution est intéressante, elle permet d'identifier facilement dans nos bases des contacts obsolètes, d'enrichir les données... Le fonctionnel est relativement riche à ce niveau.

Les équipes commerciales Apollo utilisent des méthodes trompeuses pour signer leurs clients. Nous avions opté pour une offre avec des crédits emails illimités et cela s'est avéré totalement faux. Il y a eu de la part d'Apollo tromperie. Au départ l'illimité fonctionnait et du jour au lendemain Apollo vous indique que cela ne fonctionne plus de cette manière et vous devez payer 2 500$ en plus !

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director (Colombie)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

Commentaires : I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Haylee
Haylee
Senior Associate (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

Go-to sales engagement platform

Commentaires : Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Suzie
research analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

true Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I enjoyed working with apollo since it is very user friendly .

The user-friendly and intuitive interface of Apollo is one of its best characteristics. Apollo has been really helpful to a sales team by giving them free HQ numbers and emails.

Apollo gives free credits that some other tools do not offer, and they only offer 5 or 10 credits. I thus enjoy Apollo

Amy
Analyst (Portugal)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Nice data plarform

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has been a nice experience. The platform is easy to use and brings more mobile and email data to our contacts. However, it has been a burden to deal with the duplicated records that are being created

Easy to set up, user-friendly, low pricing, integration with Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn (including Sales Navigator), good support.

The data provided is not always the most up to date (at least, versus LinkedIn), susceptible to create duplicated records in the CRM, the records don't sync from Salesforce to Apollo

Austin
AE (Canada)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

True all in one solution

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : 9/10 experience. I have used the majority of big Sales tools and this one is my favorite.

All in one solution that also is easy to use. No need to buy multiple tools.

They don't have a power dialer (yet) I imagine they will get one soon.

Paramveer Singh
Paramveer Singh
Freight Broker (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Make your sale process automatic using Apollo.io

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a great experience using Aplollo.io. I am a freight broker so we need to generate customer database and contact them and follow-up them. This whole process becomes so easy using Apollo.io.

Apollo.io is a great CRM as well as lead generator. We can use different filters to search appropriate lead for our business. Also under engage tab software provides features of email marketing.

Customer support it slow. No live support is available. Sometime some bugs are observed which make task difficult.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Pretty good option

4,0 il y a 4 mois

The cost of Apollo is reasonable for the amount of credits for leads you can get contact info for

Using the extension in your browser is pretty easy to get lead data in a one by one basis but exporting lists can be a tricky and takes while to master

Brandon
Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alot of ok features, none that are great

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

cheap data that is a good base for any campaigns (although the data is not great quality)

Data quality is an issue and can be expensive to run email campaigns from here

Andrei
CEO (Moldavie)
Internet, 2–10 employés

They reached a great market position

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Apollo has grown and become almost the default go to when it comes to leads contact data, as it consistently seem to be having the largest global database in many industries.

I liked the amount of data per industry available and the ease of use. One can build lead lists very fast and the time to outreach is extremely low thanks to this, thanks also to the built in sequencing.

Automatisation industrielle, 11–50 employés

Apollo review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The tool is very effective is getting mail ids that too official.

The tool was having high false positive for mobile number

Partnerships/Integrations Team (É.-U.)

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Commentaires : Overall, it was a positive experience, and they do listen to customers.

The software checks multiple boxes for a sales tech stack, CRM, Email tool, lead gen., and the ability to make calls from the software too.

You aren't able to get many phone numbers, and the email validity started to slip.

Trisha
Lead Provider Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Well States Healthcare - Provider Relations Manager

Commentaires : Provider personnel who answer the main line often refuse to give out email addresses. This is frustrating as emails are often reviewed after hours and could easily be responded to at any time. Whereas a voicemail left can quickly become a game of 'phone tag' lasting for days or even weeks. Having a way to find email addresses can bypass this issue and get you in communication with the correct person in a timely manner.

Ability to acquire email addresses for the people I need to communicate with.

Sometimes finding the company name on the search does not work very well, especially if the company name has several words in the name.

Eric
Sales (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Great for Small Sales Teams

Commentaires : I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Robert
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Impression, 51–200 employés

Excellent App for Leads

Commentaires : My experience has been excellent

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Sherdah
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Commentaires : Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Daisy
Business Development Representative (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Best platform for lead generation and lead capturing

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Best platform for lead generation and it makes daily task more easy. easy to search for the contacts and capture the leads. Email automation works best and AB testing feature helps to push the perfect email to your target audience

It has millions of contacts which can be easily captured and connect. email automation works so perfect. easy to use and very helpful

As of now there is nothing to dislike about it. It needs to login again when someone else login the same account.

Winter
Sales Executive (É.-U.)

Apollo for sales

Commentaires : I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Rakesh
CEO (Inde)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Apollo is a great lead generation cloud based tool

Commentaires : Very good and I will continue using it.

I like the ease of adding data from LinkedIn and in the automated campaigns; besides, Apollo has its own database of millions of records, and relevant filters and information about companies is collected so you can decide if the company is suitable. You can get links to social media, which acts as an integrated system. Email templates, automation of emails is easy to understand, and support is mostly prompt.

UI can still be better, and it looks a little complicated. The colours can be better, but that is not a big issue

Joe
Joe
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Best Strategy for Outbound

It's the best strategy for outbound sales and inbound lead fielding for 2020 and beyond. We used to see companies using 3 data service providers, pushing that data into CRM and then pushing that data out to an email automation tool, a dialer and LinkedIn was sitting on an Island. With Apollo, you get everything in a single pane of glass. In turn, companies can drastically reduce their ongoing technology costs, systems & integration costs, and time to value.

There isn't much, the team is great so when you need a new feature - they release it.

Abhra
North India sales manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great product and reasonable price

Commentaires : It is a great experience using this product as it's solving my purpose of lead generation and the cost of this service is also reasonable. So I am very happy using this product.

This is a user friendly product whose pricing is reasonable and quality of product is great must use if you are sales or marketing professional for lead generation.

Not any such complaints. I find it a useful tool.

Externalisation/délocalisation, 201–500 employés

Apollo Review from a Social Media Marketer

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I like the ability of this application especially in finding appropriate persons in different industries and easily connecting them to LinkedIn. It was a big help for us as a lead generation in finding leads for our clients.

What I least like about this application is, if we extract the link of their Linkedin account some of them don't have a display photo. I think it will be helpful for us to have a filter portion that will able to filter out those who don't have the display photo.

Utser
Digital marker (Nigeria)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Lead management: Using Apollo to achieve the most effective leads.

Commentaires : Generates a sizeable lead within the shortest possible time thereby speeding up the marketing processes

It conveniently generates leads of desired results with high validity and based on choice, eliminating already generated leads if need be.

Certain targets are not accessible using Apollo which calls for alternative softwares to achieve the desired results hence increasing the cost implications.

Vaani
Business Development Respresentative (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great Prospecting Tool!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The customer support is impressive. After raising a ticket, it solves the issue within 24-72 hours and a live agent is also there to help. I swear by Apollo. Great for business/sales development.

Contact Database is really good, the different filters for searching people and companies helps a lot. The sequences have the feature of setting time zones which accelerates the lead response time. Love how it gives an option to set the limit of emails to be sent.

Apollo delinks the mailbox pretty often. It can improve on giving a filter for which stage is the contact in the sequence and I think Apollo doesn't give an option of reengaging or rerunning finished contacts again in that sequence. Lastly, the credits for requesting a number should be more than 50.

Regine
Project Coordinator (Philippines)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

The Best Lead Generation Tools Ever

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's a 9.5/10 for me.

The most feature I really like about Apollo is the filter feature. It is very easy to filter out what niche, title, or any other topic you want to get the info from. The software is really easy to use, to navigate to export and everything.

The only least is it will not allow multiple users if you are only buying the basic one. It is quite pricey to avail multiple users.