• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Wellsite Report

Un outil de reporting de gestion de chantier qui permet de collecter les incidents de QHSE/qualité de service, les observations BBS et les mises à jour de travail en temps réel.

En savoir plus sur Wellsite Report

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wellsite Report ?

Nadir N.
Nadir N.
Vice President (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés

Best tool to boost reporting efforts, and follow up on investigation closure

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : WSR has changed the way we operate in terms of performance. By giving our employees a tool that is easy to use and is visually attractive, we have been able to take the reporting efforts to the next level. This has also allowed us to have a much more transparent organization, not only internally but also to our customers. It is a great tool to boost communication, improve performance, and ultimately build rapport with our customers!

Easy to use software to record, consolidate and analyze reporting trends both on HSE and Service Quality performance. Very user friendly process to keep track of incidents, from data input to root cause analysis and action items' closure.

The other modules (personnel, equipment) are still on the early stages of development and need more flexibility. For example, personnel management should have a better or more user friendly platform where you could filter by alphabetical order, by location, by job title, etc. The equipment module is in its early stages and will surely be an amazing tool to keep track of our assets, but it needs implementation and training.

Allison L.
HES Superintendent (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Excellent HES Tool

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Wellsite Report has been an excellent HES tool incident and behavior based reporting time has been reducing significantly allowing us to initiate corrective action very quickly. Wellsite report is so easy to use by all employees. Wellsite Report has also greatly reduced the burden in HES tracking and is adaptable for other various HES programs such as management of change and non-conformance tracking.

Very easy to use and employees like it because it eliminates the paper burden. Greatly reduces HES tracking burdens. Greatly reduces reporting time for incidents and behavior based reports allowing for quicker implementation of corrective action. Easily adaptable for support in HES management systems such as non-conformance tracking and management of change

Have not yet experienced any cons.

Service Quality Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés

Lots of potential, meh current practical functionality.

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Bossart report is age from Mendez system with lots of potential to be incredibly useful. Unfortunately, not all the functionality I need is available.

Well site report has a strong possibility to do many useful things for me in the field. Unfortunately, not all features that would be useful to me are available such as asset utilization tracking. I really like the simplicity of the interface which gives me versatility in the reports that I receive and submit. This is specially goes for the mobile app because I’m always on the go.

The biggest issue I have is with the mobile app. It is great so that I can submit new reports from my phone however, I can’t update, modify, or submit comments using the mobile app. This limits my access to Wellsite Report when I am on the move. This also prevents collaboration and communication between me and my team within the wellsite report system. This means, that I have to use outside means to continue the conversation such as email or text message. When this happens, The information is no longer captured within Wellsite Report and then becomes effectively lost and no longer available for trend monitoring or issue resolution tracking.

Emily S.
Administrator (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Get the results you need

5 il y a 3 ans

This software gives reporting a new name. EASY and user friendly. A quality product that has helped save lives with real time reporting and communication with the click of a button. There are so many options that allow you to better the functionality of your service quality. A must have! 100% recommend! Great customer service and friendly staff to help you get started!

I have been using the software for two years and haven't run into a problem yet! Thank you!

Marshall R.
COO (É.-U.)

Wellsite review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The BD rep for the software is amazing. Always reachable and able to answer questions and is open to feedback to help make it more user friendly. The price is great for the results we get. If it were easier to use I believe the folks in the field would be using it more. Please stop making everyone keep enter in passwords. Log in once and its good to go. I know its set at 30 days but in an emergency you are not able to log on without resetting the password. Fix that simple issue and we would see more activity.

The ability to use the webpage to track data and analytics per customer.

Constant need to reset password. Unless using it everyday you don't have the ease of use to just log in and go. For folks that dont have a college education the ease of use for the app is not very easy. So field personnel have problems using it, while the folks in the office love it.

Michael M.
Field Service Manager (É.-U.)

WSR Review

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Great idea, and concept. Just think it needs to be more user friendly.

Like the instant feedback from the field. Not very customizable, should have more options in the user profile.

The app is clumsy and hard to navigate. Not a lot of features in the app. The web browser is really slow. Click back and it takes 30 seconds for the page to load. Shouldn’t have to scroll though times when entering a stage completed, should just be able to type it in.

Lance J.
Service Quality (É.-U.)

Connectivity Issues

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Trending incidents through reporting and its a easy way to report something needing fixed or an item in need.

Allows 2 locations to put in your reports, online or app. Features are easy to navigate and it's not over complicated to use.

The app has issues if the software on the phone or app is not up-to-date and cell service. The app will show a spinning or working icon and it never submits.

Larry A.
Larry A.
Vice Chairman (É.-U.)

Excellent Reporting Software

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We solve technical, operational and HSE issues. This software allows us to be proactive and very responsive to out customers.

The almost real-time reporting we get from the field operations.

We are having difficulty getting everything loaded so we can discontinue the daily reports in Excel software.

Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Wellsite Report

5 il y a 3 ans

Many useable functions that when used correctly and with the correct data can be used to influence your personnel and make an impact in your company

The software lags even with a high speed internet connection, this alone is the most frustrating thing about using the software. Peoples time is valuable and we don’t need to be wasting time waiting for the software to catch up

Jon L.
Jon L.
Field engineer (É.-U.)

Easy Wellsite status reports

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Keeps my bosses all informed of my progress and saves me from having to check in with multiple managers.

We enter the stage completed, start and end times, add a photo is shot sheet with camera phone and done.

Not easily expandable for times other than stages run.

Ian S.
VP HESC (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Significant improvement to our overall safety program.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Greatest behavior based safety software that we have ever used. It has allowed us to manage our safety program more efficiently, increased productivity and awareness, and assisted in reducing our injuries by 60% in 12 months. It is easy to use on all levels. If you ever have a question, their team addresses it immediately with great professionalism.

Great bang for the buck value. This will increase productivity and better one's safety program.

Jason B.
Manager (É.-U.)

Wellsite Reporting

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It is a good platform to get all field data to one centralized location, and notify the proper personnel.

Searching incidents, email alerts, customer support.

Hard to locate tasks & action items, connectivity issues.

Michelle K.
Controller (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Safety reporting

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Wellsite helps us to track and monitor our safety issues and pinpoint problem areas.

Ease of use. Great customer service. Relevant and useful output. Great value for the price. Functionality is continually increased.

I have had no issues so far. It is a newer software but updates are done frequently.

Tim C.
Senior Engineer (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 501-1 000 employés

Great product for wireline.

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I have to make less phone calls now if there are any issues we are having. I get fewer phone calls wanting progress reports on the well.

You can pull up everything that is going on at the well site. Find out any issues that need to be addressed. It call all be done from your phone on the go.

Have not found any cons on it yet. So far it has done everything that I want it to do.

Raymond M.
HSEC Coordinator (É.-U.)

HSEC user

4 il y a 3 ans

The simplicity of submitting reports from a mobile device.

Pulling a mass report for monthly reports could be more organized. If a users service is limited and they submit a report it with submit multiple times. Switching between IOS and Android the applications the platform is different so when walking a new hire through use it can be tricky.

Jonathan L.
Field engineer (É.-U.)

App is fast and easy

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I get info to keep boss updated when thout call checkins

Attaching pictures allows me to enter a lot of data without typing it on phone

You cannot access a lot of the uses from phone app

Robbie C.
HESC Coordinator (É.-U.)

WellSite Report

5 il y a 3 ans

I love that we can see the reports in real time and make quick decisions on treats we see in a timely manner.

It is kind of laggy at times. Loading time is sporadic

Trey R.
HSE Director (É.-U.)

HS Director

Commentaires : Great way to track operational and HSE incidents

The incident reports and an excellent tool

More options for HSE related trending and reporting. Ability to create more reports

Josh C.
Service quality coordinator (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Wellsite report is a great tool

5 il y a 3 ans

From the online version, WSR works flawlessly in my opinion

From the app version there is a lot of issues, having to delete and re install in order to submit

Michael U.
Project Engineer (É.-U.)

Great for Oil FIeld Services

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Positive experience. Highly recommend.

Easy to use, immediate results. Great all around.

Reset the app sometimes to avoid issues.

Andrea S.
Compliance Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

We're just getting started

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Moving from Word document-based reporting to this application is a pretty big leap for my company. We needed a reporting system that would allow our field technicians to complete reports more easily, and instantaneously from the field. I believe Wellsite Report will be a great solution for us once we have it fully implemented.
The startup process has been a great experience so far - our needs have been listened to and we've worked well together to make sure we are going in the right direction with this application. I trust Wellsite to guide us through the launch of the app with our company.

Easy to access on phone and desktop, and user friendly layout. My company hasn't fully implemented the software into daily use yet, but the startup process has been very interactive and positive so far.

I can't really answer this yet since we haven't fully implemented the software into daily life yet.

Mark B.
Site and Project Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Wellsite Survey 1

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The software is capable of recording trends in events, so we can easily identify problem areas.

The ease with which you can write a report and the software's ability to generate incident reports for external use.

When entering a near miss regarding a spill, the software assumes a spill by only giving you the option of entering < 1 gallon. If it was a near miss, the entry should be 0 gallons. Any amount of a spill is reportable to our client, so I don't like selecting < 1 gallon.

Joshua A.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 201-500 employés

Great software with tactile feedback

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Wellsite Report has helped our business strengthen our stance on both the Safety and Operations. The ease of both the software and app has helped encourage our employees to engage in safety reporting. Since we started using Wellsite Report the quantity and quality of our reports has doubled.

Juan R.
Wireline engineer (É.-U.)

Updating by using hotspot

Commentaires : Wireline using well updating for each well dauly

Ease of use the simplicity makes add step by step without erasing information before saving it

When low internet service takes longer to upload

Dave C.
Field supervisor (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés

Wellsite report

Commentaires : Very user friendly

Ease of use overall this software is very easy to navigate

I don't like that you can't copy and paste