Avis clients sur Doxy.me

En savoir plus sur Doxy.me

La solution de télémédecine sécurisée, gratuite et simple. La télémédecine vous sera simple et facile. Créez votre propre salle et lancez-vous.

En savoir plus sur Doxy.me

Its really easy for the client to get started on. Customer service answers right away and is very helpful.

I have had technical issues with the quality of the video session, frozen calls or poor image. Most of those are due to poor internet or poor connection in the part of the client.

Doxy.me - Notes

Doxy.me a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 948 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Doxy.me ?

Cassandra

No Downloading

5,0 il y a 8 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Therapist for Sensitive and Gifted (É.-U.)

I like Doxy best

I have used 3 other online video chat systems to meet with clients; this is the best one yet. It is easy for me and easy for my clients. When I had some problems using Doxy.me after buying a new computer, the help desk people were prompt, kind and helpful, resolving it in short order.

When there are problems with call quality, sometimes it is difficult to tell if the problem is from my (or the client's) internet connection or with Doxy itself.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review!

Caeredwen
Therapist (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use and reasonably priced

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The fact that I can use Doxy unlimited free of charge is really important to me as a very small business. Other video conferencing software is more expensive without offering significantly better facilities. Being web-based means I don't need clients to download software before we can connect. I also like that it's designed for healthcare which reassures my clients about privacy.

I wish I could share screen on the free version, but it's not a showstopper. Occasionally we have connection problems but that's usually the internet connection not Doxy.

Kathryn
Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use but unreliable

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Ease of use is the only reason I've not switched to another platform, but if the dinging continues, I will, because it renders the product unusable. I have a couple of clients who experienced problems frequently enough that they've asked me just to schedule Zoom sessions with them so that they don't have to deal with Doxy.Me.

The best thing about Doxy.Me is how easy it is for both me and my clients to use. There is nothing to download, and I don't have to set up each meeting individually. Clients can use the same link every time. Its basic features are exactly what I need.

The software is unreliable. I've experienced a lot of freezing, dropped calls, and times when it just wasn't even possible to connect. It's more than just a once in awhile problem. If a client is on their phone, they can't seem to access the chat window, for reasons unknown. Recently, I started hearing dings every 30-40 seconds, as though a new person joined the waiting room, but there is no new person. It's been incredibly distracting both for me and for clients. I attempted to contact customer support about it but have not heard back.

James
James
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Great free version

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I use the free version of this software and as expected there are not many bells and whistles with it, however, the software meets my needs. The virtual waiting room saves me time daily. I also think the interface is very intuitive with user buttons in the places you would expect them. Finally, the meeting log allows me to review the length of my sessions, so I do not have any billing issues.

The only thing I see as an area of improvement would be to have a subscription rate between free and professional that would allow for a user to have access to the screenshare and file transfer features. While $35/month seems reasonable for an individual with a full-time private practice, $420 per year is somewhat prohibitive to someone with a part-time private practice.

Michelle
Social Worker (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

A Win-Win for Clinician and Client

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have nothing but good feedback- no connectivity issues- much better compared to competition.

I love the ease of use for the platform- both for myself and the clients I invite.

The only drawback is the price of the software.

Sarah
Sarah
Owner/Therapist (É.-U.)

Great for telementalhealth

Commentaires : The program is HIPPA compliant, I can use it with very minimal issues, and I think it is a good platform.

The software is easy to use - both myself and my clients, it works well 85% of the time, and the other 15% it either improves while on the call or at worst, we still have audio. This is generally with clients who have tried to do sessions from their vehicles.

In a previous program, I liked that clients could leave me text messages via the portal. While this is a viable option while on with a client, I have not seen a way to do this with clients not on the portal.

Thanks for your review!

Kathy
Clinical Social Worker (É.-U.)

Very Satisfied with Doxy.me

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with the security, reliability, ease of use, and prompt, helpful program support. I regularly receive requests for feedback regarding how clear and how effective the program was for specific meetings. Doxy makes my job easier!

It's essential that the program I use is HIPPA-compliant, and doxy provides this security. I also like that there's a free version of doxy, and it worked well until I decided that I wanted the additional features of Doxy.me Pro. Doxy Pro has been affordable and a good choice for my business.

Occasionally there are audio lapses or very occasionally there is difficulty finalizing the video connection with the client.

Elizabeth
Owner/clinician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy, reliable, HIPAA compoiant

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Doxy is super reliable and easy to use. It's like my favorite car - I never have to worry about whether or not it will run every day, it just does its job. That's super important because I rely on telehealth options to do my job every day.

I wish there was an option for full-screen viewing

Lexi
Registered Psychotherapist (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Doxy is wonderful!

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This platform is so user friendly, has little to no issues tech-wise, and is everything I need for my business

I would love screenshare to be included in free version like it is with Zoom. Right now I'm paying extra just for screenshare because I don't need the other features I'm paying for.

Paula
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

I have relied on Doxy the past almost 3 years to keep my practice going while maintaining privacy.

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall I have liked using Doxy and rely upon it.

It is easy to use and for me and my clients.

Sometimes technical issues - freezing, lagging.

Cori
APRN (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Best Medical Practice Assistant

Commentaires : Providing excellent, HIPAA compliant telemedicine is a must for our practice. Being able to meet patients where they are at, instead of having them wait, take time away from work or family, and make sure their healthcare needs are met is the number 1 reason we use this program in our practice. It is an excellent program.

I love the ease of use. I like that there is nothing to download for the patient or provider. Everything is cloud based. Can be used on any device with a camera and internet access.

Sometimes based on internet service providers, the service can be slow. But this is an outside problem.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review Cori!

Dan
Psychologist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Outstanding Product - Someday an Industry Standard?

Commentaires : I initially started using doxy to cut down on missed appointments due to illness or conflicts. Doxy allowed me to engage in "telehealth" on those occasions when a client would otherwise have to "late cancel," thus leaving me with the option of charging them for it (not good from a customer relations standpoint) or eating it. Then, when the coronavirus emergency hit, I was able to transition easily to all telehealth, thus keeping myself and my clients safe. Yay!

I wanted a platform that was secure for my clients. What most attracted me to doxy vs. other secure platforms (or other platforms in general) was the fact that my users (clients) didn't have to download anything, just click on a link. In a former life, I used to design and develop computer application systems and I really like the "feel" of doxy, it's usability for me and my clients, plus my modest exposure to their tech support has been quick and useful. All of this allowed me to transition quickly into the "telehealth" arena very quickly, which I appreciated during the coronavirus outbreak emergency.

It's hard to respond as there are so many positives. If at all possible, it would be nice to have additional ways to troubleshoot connectivity or video/audio quality issues in real-time. For example, real-time advice for the user as to what to do to correct things on their side. I know a lot of this is in the available articles, but it's hard to go searching through articles when you're trying to quickly get things going during a "meeting." Maybe I'm asking for an "artificial intelligence" solution that's not feasible?

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review! Glad you were able to transition everyone to online appointments!

Sheila
President (É.-U.)

Great Platform for Telehealth

Commentaires : Solid, HIPAA complant platform.

We are very happy with the ease of use for providers and clients. The video and sound have overall been very clear with little interruptions.

The cost for all users in our office is a concern. We do not know where the viral pandemic will take us in the months to come. In our area, it seems to be settling down, but we are still concerned about ongoing local and state governance of business related to the same.

Heidi
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Awesome platform for individual or couple's counseling

Commentaires : Simple to use, even for the most computer-challenged!

This product is very easy to use for both my staff and clientele.

My only complaint is that it really doesn't work well for groups larger than 4, which Doxy tells you. During the pandemic we have needed to run group therapy online, and sadly had to access another platform for that.

il y a 3 ans

Hi! We did make an improvement to group calling last week. Have you tested it out since then? Also, I would confirm that all participants on group call have speeds of 10mbps or higher. Group calling does take more bandwidth then a 1-to-1 call. https://discuss.doxy.me/t/weekly-product-update-big-improvements-to-group-call-feature-and-more-may-1-2020/26055

Jean Nicole
Jean Nicole
Tele Urgent Clinical Director and Ketamine Director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

Love this product!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Super easy to use! You do not need to download anything, and neither does the patient! You can have office staff manage the virtual waiting room, just like in a real doctor's office. I love that it's secure and Hipaa compliant! Professional look specific to our company. Customer Service is quick to respond and friendly. Translator function is the best!!

Only thing missing is that internal staff cannot easily communicate within Doxy, without clicking in like a patient. I do wish there was a way to send messages to other staff members within Doxy

Dan
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Extra Office Space.

Commentaires : It has been a life-saver in that half our visits on any given day may be done remotely.

This allows us to see far more patients without them crowding in to an actual waiting room For the most part connections and quality have been good. It is easy to direct patients to our waiting room. You can send a chat message to one person in the waiting room while talking to another. Our practice logo can appear nicely on the landing page.

Occasionally it take a minute for the outgoing sound to connect, although I can hear the people on the other end.

Donna
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

It saved me through the pandemic...

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Doxy.me had to be HIPPA compliant in order for me to use it. In addition to that, I find the ease of use for the client to be critical to the success of telemedicine. I appreciate the active aspects of the video and audio. I also appreciate the behind the scenes aspects such as meeting history and the virtual waiting room. The meeting history keeps track of time in and time out of the session allowing me to double check the visit length of time for billing. The virtual waiting room provides the client with the ability to check their connection, tips on best connection, the ability to send a message to me, and receive my message in return, while they are waiting.During the pandemic Doxy.me increased their capacity to respond to the explosive need for telemedicine services. Despite their investment, they offer free access to their software that allows the user to perform telemedicine visits competently. They also have a paid subscription that offers more services.I don't know what I would have done without it through the pandemic.

At times the video or audio may be problemmatic. I believe when that occurs it is not related to the software, I believe it is due to internet issues for either the provider or the client. The camera is important for clarity of the video, and again that is not a software issue.I don't have a con about Doxy.me!

Alisa
owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

"Life saver" HIPAA compliant telemedicine solution

Commentaires : I support a medium-sized primary care medical practice. They need to implement telemedicine almost immediately in light of this Corona Virus crisis. I was able to create an account and send out a request that was received by another device that I have, and within minutes was able to have a live videocall between the two. The graphics were fine, the audio was fine, very little lag. The upgraded version allows for file transfer, which would be better than sending files via email for security reasons. Please be aware that the provider will need to use a device with a Chrome browser. When I tested using it as the provider from a Chrome browser from my Android tablet, it did not work -- I have tested it primarily from a Windows 10 laptop, Chrome browser. I have tested this with a gentleman in his 50s who was easily able to receive the invitation and get access to it from his Android smartphone. I have tested it with Android devices and Windows 10 laptops. Will be testing with an iPad later today. I was very pleased that this was a workable, simple, scalable solution that my medical office client will be able to implement almost immediately, with no up front cost unless they want the upgraded features. The basic functionality is phenomenal, especially considering the medical crisis that we are in. Thank you for this doxy.me

Patients do not need to create an account, and are able to access from popular browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, from any device.

Well, patients still have to allow access for the browser to use the camera and microphone. And the email link will open in whichever internet browser is default, and not all patients know how to call up a link in the correct browser. This is difficult sometimes for people who have very few tech skills. However, these problems would exist currently with almost ANY telemedicine solution, as they have more to do with the permissions on the devices being used by the patients rather than relating to doxy.me specifically. Also, they advertised that there was a 30-day "free trial" for the upgraded version, but once I signed up, the upgraded version was only available by paying for it -- however, the fee was very reasonable.

Thanks for the review!

Pamela
Psychotherapist, Counselor (É.-U.)

Why I like Doxy.me

Commentaires : Well, I do video conferencing with my therapy clients. I was living in the Bay Area, and have since moved to a more rural area. But several of my clients wanted to continue therapy, and this has been great for us. In addition, the rural area I'm in has a lot of people in mountainous regions around me where there are few mental health care services; so, they are able to have therapy services through video. It's pretty awesome. Doxy.me has helped make that possible.

I like the ease of use mostly. I don't do a lot of fancy things. I just connect to clients, and we talk. Client can talk to me from any browser on any device, so it's portable. They just need access to the internet. I've never had a problem with the connection being too slow or dropping because of Doxy. Comcast, however, is another story...:-)

I honestly can't think of anything. If I had something to say about this, I certainly would, but I don't. :-)

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you can keep seeing patients after you have moved!

Dee
LMFT (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

I really want to like Doxy.me

Commentaires : I like the simplicity, but the platform has more issues than SimplePractice (in terms of internet, dropouts, et cetera). I wish this issue could be fixed, since I don't know of any similar platforms (in terms of simplicity, which is really helpful with clients.

The simplicity - it's great that the client does not need to download and install anything - not all clients are very computer savvy.

It's unbelievably glitchy. As an older therapist, I work only part time. I use Doxy.me for about 10 hours a week. However, it's rare that I make it through an entire hour without a problem. I often have to resort to using the phone, et cetera. Additionally, Doxy.me has had periodic problems with which browsers it works on. As a Mac user, I prefer Safari as my browser. For a couple of months, I used Doxy.me on Safari, and it ran acceptably (I'm not talking about the glitchy issues here). Then, I began to have a problem with sound. I'd sign in, but clients couldn't hear me. I finally spoke to someone at Doxy.me and they told me that it wasn't working on Safari, wouldn't work on Firefox, and they recommended a microsoft browser that I don't think is still in existence. I asked about Google Chrome, and for a while, Doxy.me worked fairly well. However, the problems with dropouts seem to be getting worse, rather than better. I don't think I can continue to use this software.

Owner Proprietor Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Free version is easy to use, serves the purpose, but not a Cadallic

Commentaires : Doxy.me allows me to service my patients even in the era of Covid-19. It also broadens my patient base beyond the rural area in which I reside. Since the free version suffices, Doxy.me will not break the bank.

You really can't complain about Doxy.me. I use the generously offered free version. Although this version does not provide the industry-highest resolution, it still does the trick. No bells and whistles like document sharing or group meetings, but I really don't need that. It is HIPAA compliant, which I imagine will be required once again when the Covid crisis eases, making it vital to do therapy legally. Unlike other video platforms, Doxy.me does not require the patient to download software to connect. And patients find it easy to connect with and navigate.

Although it is very workable, the resolution is not of the highest quality. Also, it seems to be slightly more sensitive to internet and wifi disruptions that other platforms. But, you can't beat the price. No matter what platform you use, I recommend having a few handy in case a glitch pops up.

Earta
Owner and Provider (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

The best platform I've tried!

Commentaires : I started to consistently work with clients that need video therapy in 2016. I tried all the platforms that were out at the time. I narrowed it down to two that I used consistently for 3-5 months, and finally decided on Doxy. Have not regretted my decision. I still occasionally use the other services and Doxy still remains my favorite.

The connection is reliable & customer service is responsive. I was most impressed with their last round of improvements/added features--it closely matched the list generated by the providers (even minor improvements that didn't get many upvotes) and it showed that the developing team was actually paying attention. I like that I have my virtual waiting room that I can customize.

There are times when I need to refresh the connection. The last time that I needed to do that several times during the week was many months ago and coincided with the most recent updates.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review Earta!

Caroline
Psychotherapist/Practice owner (É.-U.)

I'm glad that I did!!!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Refer to the "Pros" above. Not only did I not lose my practice during the pandemic; I was able to take it to the next level. Several people I'd been seeing in person before the pandemic had hardships of some sort and had to move to areas far away. They needed mental health support during this time and I was able to be there for them without a break in services because of doxy.me. Coaching clients were happy to move from audio calls only to video calls. Overall, doxy.me is a GREAT product!

Doxy.me is good. It's easy to use, not terribly expensive and HIPAA-compliant. I looked at other platforms and doxy.me seemed to be the best. Having not tried the others, I cannot attest to their quality. But I AM pleased with doxy. I've used it since the pandemic began and will likely continue to use it for those who want mental health and coaching services without the headache of commuting. Doxy.me helped me take my practice to the next level.

Sometimes audio and video weren't aligned. This was usually due to bandwidth available to clients, so I won't throw doxy.me under the bus on this one.

Vickie
Outpatient therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201-500 employés

So Glad I Found Doxy

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am able to see more people, the people who have no transportation, the people who don't have any internet can go into the office and they can talk to me even if I am not there. I love Doxy

Doxy.me is easy to use, people can reuse their link continuously without fear that someone can get in to their session by hacking, I have to let them in. The waiting room is awesome as I can see if someone has shown for their appointment and if not, I can continue with the current patient longer if I need to. It is very helpful to use either on my phone or on my computer. I can send the link on a phone and answer the call on the computer. I cannot think of another platform being so useful and safe for my patients.

I don't know? I do not have any issues with this software

Deborah
Therapist (É.-U.)

Easy to Use

Commentaires : I was uncertain about teletherapy when I started, and the product I used before Doxy.me had enough problems that I got very frustrated. A colleague recommended Doxy.me, and I have been very happy with it. I used the free version for several months, then upgraded, and I am very happy. I love being able to share information with clients by sharing my screen.

I like that Doxy.me is HIPAA compliant. It is easy for my clients to use as it does not require anything more complicated than clicking on a live link.

I had a problem with the program early on that (I think) was caused by Doxy.me and another program - possibly Zoom - having some sort of conflict inside my computer that proved to be complicated to resolve. I am not convinced if that was Doxy.me's fault, and I did get lots of support from the Doxy.me technical people in resolving it. The only other issues I have is that the screen may occasionally freeze, or some clients may have trouble logging in - but I believe these are to do with internet quality and not to anything Doxy.me related.