Avis clients sur PriceLabs

4,8 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur PriceLabs

Logiciel basé sur le web de gestion des recettes et de tarification dynamique utilisé par des gestionnaires de location saisonnière du monde entier pour augmenter leurs recettes.

En savoir plus sur PriceLabs

75 avis affichés

Chris D.
Managing Director
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/04/2021

"An easy way to gain detailed insight and control over your Airbnb pricing strategy"

Commentaires: It's a good product. I wouldn't run my Airbnb listing without having PriceLabs bolted on the side.

Avantages: PriceLabs is very comprehensive with regards to the information you can derive from the system and the granularity of control it offers to users. I use it to manage a single Airbnb property - however, it looks very well organised in terms of its capabilities to handle multiple properties and sales channels (other than Airbnb). Very easy integration with Airbnb - seemless, smooth, just works!

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything that's a strong 'not to like'. The point that is interesting is that it draws to your attention just how much you do have to think through your pricing - so there's a chance that all the options could appear overwhelming - but that's not being critical of the software, it's just making it clear how much control you have (and should learn to use).

• Publié le 05/04/2021
Manuel P.
Revenue Manager
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"Awesome tool"

Commentaires: After you understand the software it is a great tool to use. Cuts back on hours and hours of manually comparing prices and making sure we are positioned adoringly regarding the competitors. However to start using the SW it would be great to have a PriceLabs person hear you and help you set your initial stagy and explain the how the SW "reads" your inputs to generate it's outputs. Highly recommend it

Avantages: Rely rely helpful, to make sure yield the maximum revenue for each property. It is very flexible to customize to our harts content / location specifics. Information about expected occupancy in the town and "real" information about already booked occupation for each day forward.
Rely easy to visually see in % how well we are doing in the future. This time frame is also customizable, so we chose, 7 day, 30 days and 90 day, to easily see if we are OVER selling (too cheap) our UNDER selling (to expensive).
Integration with our PMS was very simple also.

Inconvénients: - Sold night, do not display the "correct" value that the unit was sold at.
- Color scheme of information displayed (bule "cold" used for higher occupancy)
- Base percentage history are not real values, of our apartment this year versus last nor versus the town. It's an estimate of what we have versus the changes we make. But none of this portrays reality.

• Publié le 21/04/2020
Jill D.
Property Manager
  • Publié le 19/05/2021

"PriceLabs has increased our revenue by 200%."

Commentaires: The integration of dynamic pricing with PriceLabs has been a fantastic addition to our business, and resulted in a 200% increase in booking revenue this year. It's so darn easy, too, and integrated seamlessly with our vacation rental property management software (OwnerRez). Not only do we have such revenue increases to delight in, but PriceLabs also gave us the confidence in knowing we were pricing our own properties correctly, and the ability and confidence to price for others as a property manager. I highly recommend PriceLabs.

Avantages: We integrated PriceLabs with our vacation rental listings during booking season for 2021, and were delighted with the ease of use and deployment, and of course the pricing approach and dramatic increase in revenue we've received as a result. We're not just comparing this year's revenue to 2020, which was an unusual year, but to previous years and to our future projections as an experienced vacation rental provider. With PriceLabs, we've seen our revenue increase by almost 200%, with pricing implemented at far higher rates than we would have expected (or dared) offer without the knowledge base behind PriceLabs, and the factual reality of reservation after reservation coming in at those market rates. I highly recommend the product and wish we would have implemented dynamic pricing years ago.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I have very little to say that is a con for PriceLabs. Implementation was smooth, and adding new properties has been smooth. Whenever I've had a question or concern about new property suggested rates, the help documentation has answered my question on the first search. I don't even begrudge the price at all (I did before using the product; questioning if it was worth it, but the sheer reality of a 200% increase in revenue quickly put that concern to rest).

• Publié le 19/05/2021
Pauline F.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 27/05/2021

"Great in theory, UX can be a little confusing"

Commentaires: Overall I'll continue to use it because I like the pricing algorithms, however I don't know if I see the value long term. Some of the pricing seems overboard (ex: $700 a night seems very high?). I wish it was more affordable or I'd have all 10 of my properties up with Pricelabs, but it adds up and I don't fully see the value quite yet.

Avantages: I love the pricing algorithms that it uses comparing vacancies in the area, other pricing in the area, etc. I trust that these prices are on point with what the market is saying, and I'm getting the highest booking amounts vs when I used to price them myself.

Inconvénients: It's confusing and not very user friendly. It's also extremely expensive if you have multiple listings. It doesn't seem very straight forward or easy to understand, so all I use is the basic pricing & synching, but notice all of the other features. They just seem confusing and not very straight forward. I'll continue to use it for a few more months just because the pricing is impressive, but I think it should be able to sync itself every 2 hours, not every 14 hours.

• Publié le 27/05/2021
Brian T.
  • Publié le 16/04/2021

"Best Vacation Rental Pricing System Available"

Commentaires: I am very pleased with PL overall. No complaints.

Avantages: I have used competing systems and am very satisfied with PriceLabs. The level of customization is incredibly rich to the point that I can have a pricing strategy that leaves very little, if any money on the table. I am also very pleased with their pricing structure. They don't milk us on a percentage, but on a per unit rate, which comes out to a bit cheaper than the competing systems I have used in the past. The don't have phone support on demand, but are quick to respond to emails and can set up support calls with appointments. Very satisfied overall.

Inconvénients: Due to the richness of the customization, there is a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to best set everything up. As they have added features, the interface has gotten a bit cluttered. That said, once you understand how it all works, you have a very powerful tool in your hands. I also don't see much value in the marketplace dashboards. They are lacking more development. But the dashboards are not essential to the usefulness of the system as a whole.

• Publié le 16/04/2021
Linda H.
  • Publié le 13/02/2020

"Best software for pricing vacation rentals!"

Commentaires: Saves me a ton of time over manually adjusting pricing and availability. This is one of my favorite softwares for managing my vacation rentals.

Avantages: • Pricing adjusts very well based on demand and it is obvious that prices for festival weekends, etc should be higher and the software does adjust for these events - some of which I don't even know are going on
• Allows min and max prices and has a lot of customization of pricing possible
• One of the best features is the ability to set customized availability as well as pricing. I can set a 2 night minimum for the near future but then a 30 day minimum farther out if I would rather find a longer term guest.
• Orphan day availability is great – here I can allow a 1 night stay only if it is in between other bookings and the software automates all of this where I used to have to do it manually.
• The software pushes pricing and availability to AirBnB and also to my channel manager Lodgify which is great as then Lodgify can push to VRBO and Booking.com.
• I like that I don't have to pay for a month if I don't need to sync pricing for a property (this works well when I have corporate guests staying for multiple months)

Inconvénients: • Pricing is a bit higher than what I would pay on a different system I tried out but the features made it worthwhile.

• Publié le 13/02/2020
Kimberly C.
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"Great software for STR occupancy pricing. Prices competitively"

Commentaires: Overall software is great but their customer service is exceptional. They understand what str companies are going through with covid and are supporting us all the way. Thanks guys! You are awesome.

Avantages: Easy to use and understand. Always improving and adding helpful elements

Inconvénients: Wouldn't mind a few more specifc features.

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Thomas A.
CEO/President
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"Thank You PriceLabs"

Commentaires: Really enjoy ease of use, great analytics and subscription price.

Avantages: I am a very busy individual and am tasked with running four different businesses. The great tools from Analytics to Market Dashboards where I can compare Future Looking , LOS and Lead Time, Amenities and Policy and Fees of my competition at a glance is key to running a successful vacation rental business and PriceLabs has it all, plus.

Inconvénients: The three different Menu listings at top of Software. Dynamic Pricing, Market Dashboards and Account. Seems clunky to me. Why not put them all in one menu option.

• Publié le 06/08/2020
Nuno F.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 05/03/2021

"Dynamic Pricing Software that will give you peace of mind regarding your rates"

Commentaires: Knowing that my nightly rates are what they need to be compared to my competitors and market demand without spending endless hours analyzing rates has resulted in a huge savings of my time and allowing me to concentrate on other aspects of my business.

Avantages: They are unique in that they match up your listings so that you are not charged per listing per platform like some of their competitors.

Inconvénients: The UI isn't the greatest but once you're set up, you don't have to spend a lot of time using the software.

• Publié le 05/03/2021
Luiz G.
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/04/2021

"For those who want a professional price adjustment"

Avantages: Many features are available to automate the price management process, with a great price calculation algorithm.

Inconvénients: Lack of analysis of the property's performance over the past few months.

• Publié le 19/04/2021
Stuart F.
Think tanks, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2020

"Maximising Income Easily"

Commentaires: Pricelabs have grown from being a good basic software package 5 years ago to a critical core of the way in which we price and operate our business.

Avantages: I love the flexibility and feedback on how best to optimise our pricing, maximising our income.
The visual red/orange/green indicators at a glance enable us to adjust our base price in line with market trends. Additionally I can tailor our pricing for local spikes in demand.
Using the software now for 5 years nearly, I love the way new features are being developed and implemented.

Inconvénients: PriceLabs is not the least expensive on the market although its functionality justifies the price.

• Publié le 25/07/2020
Kay S.
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/12/2019

"The best pricing software around!"

Commentaires: PriceLabs is far better at setting prices for my vacation rental than the listing software's price tips, which are consistently low. While it took some time and study to learn how to set up my listing, once it was set up, it didn't need much watching. My income increased and my workload decreased. Customer service is very prompt and clear. It is definitely worth the price.

Avantages: Using PriceLabs significantly increased my income from my vacation rental property. Also, while it is complex, once you understand all the options and get it set up, it pretty much runs itself and you only need to keep an eye on it, not do the heavy lifting.

Inconvénients: While my income increased significantly, my prices kept going up (I was heavily booked) and eventually got to the point that my guests started giving me 4s on value. I had not set a maximum allowed price because I didn't think about that happening. Once I set a maximum price, I stopped getting dinged on value.

• Publié le 31/12/2019
Phil H.
  • Publié le 09/05/2020

"All short term rental operators need dynamic pricing"

Commentaires: Does its job well. It prices dynamically based on your custom rule set and historical data. It is not perfect and can be frustratingly slow when trying to make manual adjustments.

Avantages: Uses historical data to set pricing for short term rental properties. During normal times this service saves a lot of time and maximizes profits. It has many rules allowing you to heavily customize pricing based on day of week, days in the future, and seasonality.

Inconvénients: It doesn't sync pricing directly with VRBO which is one the top rental portals. The interface is slow when manually adjusting pricing. Syncing is limited to once every 5 minutes.

• Publié le 09/05/2020
Nathan M.
Managing Member
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"Awesome Product & Great Service"

Avantages: Pricelabs increased my overall annual revenue!

Inconvénients: It can be a bit pricey, still, feel its worth every penny!

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Chris B.
Property Owner / Airbnb Host
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/04/2021

"Like having a crystal ball"

Commentaires: A great product worth its weight in gold!

Avantages: I thought I knew how the demand in my area changes but I’m constantly amazed at Pricelabs pricing recommendations and how I never miss an unexpected demand boost.

Inconvénients: I do wish it were real-time instead of synced once a day, and syncing should be allowed to “queue” if it isn’t allowing a sync right away due to just having synced.

• Publié le 17/04/2021
John A.
  • Publié le 18/01/2020

"The most robust dynamic pricing software period!"

Commentaires: Pricelabs team is incredibly quick in providing quality support whenever there are any questions or issues. They are end-user centric.

Avantages: Pricelabs provides a lot of customizations to truly optimize pricing strategies to meet my business needs. It also allows for pricing management at scale, managing rules for multiple properties in one easy dashboard. Simply put, Pricelabs helps me make more money!

Inconvénients: I truly do not have any cons for this product.

• Publié le 18/01/2020
Amber M.
Vacation Home Property Manager
  • Publié le 15/04/2021

"Property Manager"

Commentaires: I have tried other platforms, but Pricelabs has been able to come through for us with competitive pricing..

Avantages: The affordable cost for how powerful this pricing tool is. Pricing is spot on. I discovered I was leaving money on the table. I manage a high dollar rental and PriceLabs pushed the envelope and I am booking my property at prices I did not realize I could command from $800/night to $900/night. PriceLabs even suggesting $1200-$1400/night in it's projections. I set a minimum nightly price and let PriceLabs set the base and highest recommended price.

Inconvénients: Setting up and understanding functionality. However, I found many videos on Youtube that helped a ton.

• Publié le 15/04/2021
Nuno T.
manager
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"Top revenue management tool"

Commentaires: Pricelabs deeply impacted on our revenue.
Our reservations increased more than 30% with this tool
Support is great. Always available, even on week ends

Avantages: Great for everyday use for updating prices on platforms
Highly effective price management
Easy synchronization with channel manager

Inconvénients: Difficult configuration of costumizations for automatic updates
There are 3 levels of configuration which is not easy understandable

• Publié le 27/08/2019
Customer Experience and Business Development
    Sans note
  • Publié le 24/01/2018

"PriceLabs has the best support and algorithms for pricing"

Avantages: I love that I can manage multiple listings at one time using the pricelabs software. It is so easy to use and has so many different ways to manage your pricing strategy. This is the best tool built for companies running or managing multiple listings. Their integrations with other sites and applications is simple to connect to. The cost to use pricelabs is fair and affordable. I highly recommend using pricelabs over any other pricing tool. Try it for yourself to see how easy it is.

Inconvénients: I really like using pricelabs. If they were to improve anything it would be to improve the design of the user interface. But the functionality is there so really it does not bother our company much.

• Publié le 24/01/2018
Kemal C.
Co-owner
  • Publié le 23/08/2018

"Excellent pricing tool for holiday rentals"

Avantages: Amazing product and amazing support. Comparing to other pricing tools I experimented PriceLabs suggest much more dynamic prices. Other tools suggests very flat rates. You can also make use of gap availabilities by automatically reducing minimum stay requirements for the gaps. Support people are very quick to answer you in a very comprehensive way. It's hard to believe there are such people in the world but there are!

Inconvénients: All is good, not possible to write anything negative about this product. However, PriceLabs please remember that we're delegating one of our most important aspects of our businesses, pricing, to you. So please keep working and making your tool even better!

• Publié le 23/08/2018
Helene T.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/02/2021

"Set it and Let it do"

Commentaires: I'm a one-person operation. The software is easy to use and helps me manage my vacation rental. The system updates prices and coordinates calendars on several booking platforms. I monitor and tweak as needed based on market conditions but other than that it's hand off for me. At a recent major holiday the software listed my rental price about 20% higher than I would have done manually. The home was booked and the guest commented the price was high but comparable to other places they had looked at for that holiday. Money in my pocket.

Avantages: Initial setup is easy, integrates smoothly with my listing platform, and suggested booking prices are on trend with my market.

Inconvénients: More advanced settings are not as intuitive but for the size of my operation I dont really need them.

• Publié le 13/02/2021
Patricia G.
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Pricelabs has really made our days way easier!"

Avantages: Before using Pricelabs we would be working daily on our pricing strategy and investing most of a person's day working on that. Now, we barely dedicate 1 or 2 hours per week, which is huge savings and having the certainty that nothing is left behing by a human mistake.
Also, the customer support is outstanding, for any questions or even advicing, the team has always been super supportive and caring.

Inconvénients: Honestly, there is nothing I dislike, functionalities are great!

• Publié le 27/05/2020
Adrienn J.
Revenue Manager
  • Publié le 12/06/2020

"Great Dynamic Pricing Tool!"

Avantages: I have been using it for more than 1 year now and I'm super happy with it. Simple and easy way to increase your revenue with dynamic pricing. The new Multiple Calendar view helps to manage multiple listings to update pricing in a very fast way! Pricelabs team is incredibly helpful, during the COVID they are supporting us with new features and insights, as the Market Dashboard with future market trends, which I find really helpful especially in this period. I definitely recommend it!

Inconvénients: No Cons only Pros. If you could improve the restriction for the day of arrivals in the customization settings :)

• Publié le 12/06/2020
Brian G.
Owner/manager
  • Publié le 12/09/2017

"Solid. Best value price optimizer and has good integrations"

Commentaires: Automatic regular updates to all of my listings which helps with marketplace Channel SEO. Also obviously more optimized revenue capture.

Avantages: The best is that PriceLabs Integrates with my other various software I use for my Vacation Rental Booking Manger service. Also the price point is great.

Inconvénients: It under prices the biggest local events. But it is easy to over ride so isnt to big of a deal. It does not seem to accommodate weekly and monthly stay rates or discounts. PriceLabs does a good job in theory pricing nightly rates. But with short term and vacation rentals it is more appropriate to calculate a multiple night rate. Overall PriceLabs is awesome though, I understand it is not an easy task to do what PriceLabs is doing.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par PriceLabs le 15/09/2017

Thanks for your thoughts, Brian! We're constantly looking at feedback on how to make things even better for our users, and these inputs will go a long way!

• Publié le 12/09/2017
Shubham S.
Property Analyst
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2018

"Customer Focussed!"

Avantages: This product has been extremely useful! I have been using it for about 2 years now and I am not disappointed at all. The team at Pricelabs is so active and they are always willing to lend a hand and find solutions to your problems. I would highly recommend this!

Inconvénients: It would be unfair to list a con for this product. It is user friendly and comes with an amazing support in form of a great team. A multi calendar view would be great, if there is a possibility for that.

• Publié le 05/09/2018