Avis clients sur Payscape Registration

3,4 /5
  • Service client
    4,5 /5

En savoir plus sur Payscape Registration

Payscape Registration makes online registration easy! We provide a robust list of event registration tools at a fraction of the cost.

En savoir plus sur Payscape Registration

8 avis affichés

Sherie N.
Progam Manager, Training Services
  • Publié le 12/07/2016

"Making Summer Camp Registrations Easier!"

Commentaires: This software has been such a life-saver this summer, making it much, much easier to get campers registered, track registrations, accept and refund payments, track questions for parents, and much more! At NC Community Colleges, minors cannot be entered into our current database without regular college admission processes, which are not necessary for summer campers. RegPoint has been a tremendous improvement over our experience last summer of trying to track registrations manually! I would absolutely recommend it highly to any other agency or college offering summer programming!

• Publié le 12/07/2016
Kathleen S.
Township Manager
Relations gouvernementales, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2019

"Work In Progress"

Commentaires: The Administration of our Day Camp was a night-mare, cash transactions, cancellations, no shows, wanting to transfer money from one field trip to the next, did I sign my kid up for this field trip, I missed the dead line, please let my child come, demanding, demeaning parents....! This program took the every day stress of dealing with these parents away. There are set rules that now have to be followed or they are out of luck because "the computer program says so" . Customer Service has been terrific. He has been very helpful and patient with me and my many questions.

Avantages: From the Administrative side, I like that I could be customize the program to fit our Day Camp, it's not a "one-size fits all" program. I also like that the company is still developing the program and accepts input from front line users.

Inconvénients: When you input a program end date one would expect the program to end at 11:59 pm on that date, but it ends at 12:00 am on the date. We found out the hard way and had to change info already handed out to parents/guardians. Some parents had a difficult time registering. If they started the registration process but did not complete it and logged out, they could not get back into their original account they had to abandon that account (email) and start again. This left a lot of registrations that had to be cancelled, in-turn the cancelled registrations remain on the reports, which alters the numbers and reports.

• Publié le 10/07/2019
James W.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 19/09/2020

"Beware - Unauthorized charges"

Commentaires: Customer Service is a nightmare. You can't get anyone on the phone who can help you. We canceled before the end of our trial, both via email notice and by calling their on-boarding department, who confirmed the account canceled. Then our accountant noticed months of charges from some company called CAMPERREG LLC for $39.00. It took some digging to find out this was Payscape. The merchant account was never approved. We had canceled. Any support we were able to get in touch with couldn't even pull up our account. After a month of back and forth, we finally got in touch with someone who claims to have canceled the account (we'll see), but they would only reimburse us for 4 of the 8 months they had charged. He claimed it was "policy". They provided no service. The charges were unauthorized. We will be disputing them with Visa and our bank. I STRONGLY recommend avoiding this company.

Avantages: Sales agents made it seem like it might be a good solution, despite my trepidation, for processing digital course registrations. They made feature claims that sounded great, but turned out to not be true.

Inconvénients: Integration is only available through Zapier, which is very limited and clunky, making for a terrible user experience. Their fees are 2.9%, which is among the highest in the industry. You can get the same rate with, say, Stripe, which also provides a very robust API. So this just wasn't going to work for us, so we tried to cancel our account. That's where the trouble began. See below ...

• Publié le 19/09/2020
Suzanne V.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit

"Great software!"

Avantages: Customer support is AMAZING!!!! Every time I told them I was missing something the feature was added or they were going to work on it

Inconvénients: It was missing few features I needed. Updates have been made since I last used it

Aaron C.
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"RH academy Review"

Commentaires: Registration was slightly difficult however once I was able to use the software I enjoyed it

Avantages: Very easy to use, very user friendly. Customer support was great!

Inconvénients: No complaints for the most part, outside of a view hiccups with registration the system is fine.

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Dustin E.
director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2019

"Did not meet my needs - misleading sales staff"

Commentaires: It was a poor experience. The sales staff was more interested in me inputting my bank account information than actually seeing if the product would work for me. I cancelled within a week.

Avantages: It looks good on the surface - the welcome and registration pages are professional.

Inconvénients: It did not meet my needs like the sales staff promised. I could not have extra admins that could only see one group/program access. I could not allow certain inventory spots per camps as we need. Only simple inventory was allowed which would easily overbook sessions and cause issues.

• Publié le 30/08/2019
Lydell S.
Director of Auxiliary Programs
  • Publié le 13/07/2016

"Service Review"

Commentaires: My overall experience with the program is great! Learning more about features and shortcuts everyday.

• Publié le 13/07/2016
Julian O.
Sports, 2-10 employés

"Sports"

Commentaires: Customer executive helped me a lot and was on hand to help

Avantages: Easy registration once set up process was complete.

Inconvénients: The differcilt set up process
Chat doesn’t seem live and sometimes no one ever answers